Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like Trump.... never have and never will.... but that's a YUGEEEEEEE nothingburger if its actually true. However, it's a memo, not a transcript.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I liked how he got kicked out of his residency. A guy that unhinged was probably a nightmare to work with and he, according to Vanderbilt, had a lot of disciplinary problems.
View Quote
Vanderbilt’s statement to the effect of “to date, we have not refuted him point by point” sounds to me like a very carefully phrased warning. It says to me that they would be able to show just how bad he was, but they’re not. Yet. At a minimum, he probably violated some conduct rules by implying he was representative of Vanderbilt’s political stances. I’ll bet even money he pontificated on politics nonstop in the OR and has a rap sheet of disruptive behavior/hostile work environment complaints.

Being a resident at a big name training program doesn’t make you a political expert. There’s plenty of diversity in medicine.  I was the recipient of stalking and racial verbal attacks by an employee at a major academic hospital. I was a resident at a program with an arguably bigger name than Vanderbilt. You usually have to work hard to get punted from a residency. Even those whose skills aren’t quite up to par are offered opportunities to repeat rotations or even entire years of training.

Being an Asian-American physician doesn’t make him unique, for anyone familiar with the demographics of medical training. My brother in law is a doc and the first American-born generation from Chinese parents. He got off the plane from Boston wearing a 5.11 t-shirt even though he doesn’t own any guns.

I have no sympathy for this guy paying the price for his hamfisted identity politics.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Seriously?  Barr is the AG, the Department of Justice. Guiliani is Trump’s personal attorney. Neither are appropriate for “fighting corruption” in foreign countries.

That’s a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, maybe the Pentagon and DOD if it involves military aid.

Barr and Guiliani are great for Trump to investigate political opponents. This is banana republic level stuff.
View Quote
Thank you for your concern jerky dog. We’ll get TOP MEN right on it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Ukrainian prez knows Air Force 1 is much better than his plane and wants a ride
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DOJ has said there was nothing of value in this conversation.
View Quote
which means that the ICIG or whatever the fuck he's called is a partisan shill
no IG could look at a whistleblower complaint about a phone call like this and then be like "Yeah this needs to go to Congress immediately"
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Has Congress done anything this year?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has Congress done anything this year?
View Quote
Yep. Have done enough reeeeeeeeees and teeth gnashing to last into the year 2100
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In CNN Universe this is 100% proof Trump is in fact finished. Also Barr is finished.
View Quote
you as well ace.  your done.  just pack it up already.  schiff has GOT YOU NOW
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok so now that Trump has stepped down, is Pence president?

Sorry I just turned off cable news and it sounded like Trump was no longer president.

In all seriousness, this never Trump nonsense is getting way out of hand. It was pretty funny at first, but anyone who still buys any of this shit is fucking retarded. Absolutely fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The fact that Biden is Trump's "leading opponent" should not be conflated with the fact that a sitting US VP established a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine in order to end an investigation into his son, nor should that shield Biden from being investigated by our country's chief LEO for that corruption.

If it impacts the election negatively for Biden, then so be it.  He shouldn't have been a corrupt asshole.
View Quote
i swear Rush must be reading this thread...

(the ellipses do not imply missing text)
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Seriously?  Barr is the AG, the Department of Justice. Guiliani is Trump's personal attorney. Neither are appropriate for "fighting corruption" in foreign countries.

That's a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, maybe the Pentagon and DOD if it involves military aid.

Barr and Guiliani are great for Trump to investigate political opponents. This is banana republic level stuff.
View Quote
"That's a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors,"  
All of which, including the FBI and the US attorney in SDNY refused to accept evidence the Ukrainians tried to present to the US that Obama, Hilarity and the DNC actually did what you think happened here.

The FBI refused evidence
The State dept refused evidence
The ambassador refused visas to Ukrainian officials who wanted to present evidence
The Ukrainians hired a US attorney to go to the Ukraine and retrieve and deliver the evidence. He delivered it to USSDNY who promptly lost it.

That is banana republic level stuff

Then there is this
US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Ukraine law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Nellie Ohr, a former contractor for the Washington, D.C.-based Fusion GPS, testified on Oct. 19 that Serhiy Leshchenko (one of the Ukrainian officials accused by Ukraine of interfering in our elections) , a former investigative journalist turned Ukrainian lawmaker, was a source for Fusion GPS during the 2016 campaign.
"I recall  they were mentioning someone named Serhiy Leshchenko, a Ukrainian," Ohr said when asked who Fusion GPS's sources were

A Kyiv court said that a Ukrainian lawmaker and a top anticorruption official's decision in 2016 to publish documents linked to President Donald Trump's then-campaign chairman amounted to interference in the U.S. presidential election.

"The December 11 finding came in response to a complaint filed by another Ukrainian lawmaker, who alleged that Serhiy Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk illegally released documents in August 2016. The Kyiv court said that the documents published by Leshchenko and Sytnyk were part of an ongoing pretrial investigation in Ukraine"

Now lets go back further and look into who was Ukraine's president before Obama overthrew their gov't because it was pro-Russian and caused all of this.

You have "Hey can you do us a favor" vs. Overtly overthrowing a Gov't and ragging about it. A VP who strong arms the handpicked (by Obama) replacement gov't to stop investigating his son, and bragging about it and, covering up evidence of DNC corruption in using a foreign power.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:34:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Seriously?  Barr is the AG, the Department of Justice. Guiliani is Trump’s personal attorney. Neither are appropriate for “fighting corruption” in foreign countries.

That’s a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, maybe the Pentagon and DOD if it involves military aid.

View Quote
Yeah, because those organizations are right at the top of the list for investing trust and loyalty into. *nods*.  Cant_tell_if_serious.jpg

I'd say the "State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, and maybe the Pentagon and DoD" have repeatedly shown THEY are the Banana Republic (at upper levels). #flush
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Direct quote from my liberal brother in law after reading it:

idk, I read it and i see where one could interpret it as pushing a foreign leader to investigate a political rival.
its not a clear cut, "bring me dirt so i can win"
View Quote
Libs will grasp for anything.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is a VERY interesting story and one I told when bullet_spooge was first running around with "muh Crowdstrike". Even better, look into how much Crowdstrike donated to the DNC that year and who the guy who was head of the department that  "investigated" the DNC hack worked for before going to Crowdstrike (Hint, State Department  from 2009-2013. The same years their girl was SoS)
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I think the release of the transcript is an excellent move by the President.

Several Years of Investigation, multi Millions of dollars spent....a huge report by Mueller...it's all confusing to the average joe voter.  Then they get fed (by CNN/MSNBC, etc. etc.) that Trump 'Colluded', and it's in the report, but not enough to prosecute him.

Now, there's a simple 5 page document...doesn't take long to read.   In Trumps own words...that the average joe voter can read and understand...and realize that the Media is pushing an agenda that they have NO proof of...twisting words, making inferences based on no substantial facts, etc...and they are Colluding with the Democrats.

It should be a major eye opener for all but the most die hard liberals...and hopefully sway some moderate democrats (and republicans) and a good number of the undecided voters.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who owns them?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or for the AG if it involves a former VP and US citizens

Keep trying though, you're almost
there

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Article 1.
and
Article 2.

Are the most pertinent
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
According to the radio - Romney said the transcript was “troubling”
View Quote
According to me, Mittens or anyone or any kangaroo who supports him is "troubling"
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Schiff just stated that the president has unequivocally violated the oath of office along with National Security violations yet will not commit to drafting articles of impeachment. Think about that for a second.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
And the attached pic

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Correction on the Romney comment, there's more derp!!!!

"I did read the transcript. It remains troubling in the extreme. It's deeply troubling," Romney told reporters. "Clearly what we've seen from the transcript itself is deeply troubling."
View Quote
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/462986-romney-trump-ukraine-transcript-deeply-troubling
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#25]
If the Crowdstrike still had the server and Ukraine offered it to us, who could Trump trust to actually do some forensic analysis?  Sure as fuck isn't the FBI.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If the Crowdstrike still had the server and Ukraine offered it to us, who could Trump trust to actually do some forensic analysis?  Sure as fuck isn't the FBI.
View Quote
I honestly don't know who could do a true forensic analysis, I sure don't trust the IC or the FBI for an unbiased analysis...

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My respect for Trump went up a little. Seems like he's pretty good at dealing with world affairs.

I still have hope that Barr will do something. Not a lot but some. Trump trusts Guiliani and seemingly Barr, so I guess we gotta have faith in Trump.

lol. The State Department, like every other department, derives it's authority from the Executive. Which is headed by the President.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
That was my first yup.  Second was Trump calling the EU out for their support of Russia and failure to enforce sanctions.

FBI has got to be in oh fuck mode.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Uh oh...

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Watch the two short clips of CNN and MSNBC below. A good example of fake news. I can't believe they did this.

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/24/democrats-wrote-to-ukraine-in-may-demanding-it-investigate-trump/

Democrats wrote Ukraine demanding Trump be investigated.  So different.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Schiff says it was a mafia-style shakedown of Ukraine.

Elizabeth Warren. How.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Direct quote from my liberal brother in law after reading it:

Libs will grasp for anything.
View Quote
You should text him in a few days and ask him to "look into" something.

Then when he doesn't reply in a few days, text him back that you though he interpreted "look into" AA a direct command" and ask him why he didn't do it. Haha.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nah, but he'll never get a third term....
View Quote
What if he buys a resort hotel in White Suphur Springs?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
All of which, including the FBI and the US attorney in SDNY refused to accept evidence the Ukrainians tried to present to the US that Obama, Hilarity and the DNC actually did what you think happened here.

The FBI refused evidence
The ambassador refused visas to Ukrainian officials who wanted to present evidence
The Ukrainians hired a US attorney to go to the Ukraine and retrieve and deliver the evidence. He delivered it to USSDNY who promptly lost it.

Then there is this
US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Ukraine law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Nellie Ohr, a former contractor for the Washington, D.C.-based Fusion GPS, testified on Oct. 19 that Serhiy Leshchenko (one of the Ukrainian officials accused by Ukraine of interfering in our elections) , a former investigative journalist turned Ukrainian lawmaker, was a source for Fusion GPS during the 2016 campaign.
"I recall  they were mentioning someone named Serhiy Leshchenko, a Ukrainian," Ohr said when asked who Fusion GPS's sources were

A Kyiv court said that a Ukrainian lawmaker and a top anticorruption official's decision in 2016 to publish documents linked to President Donald Trump's then-campaign chairman amounted to interference in the U.S. presidential election.

"The December 11 finding came in response to a complaint filed by another Ukrainian lawmaker, who alleged that Serhiy Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk illegally released documents in August 2016. The Kyiv court said that the documents published by Leshchenko and Sytnyk were part of an ongoing pretrial investigation in Ukraine"

Now lets go back further and look into who was Ukraine's president before Obama overthrew their gov't because it was pro-Russian and caused all of this.

You have "Hey can you do us a favor" vs. Overtly overthrowing a Gov't and ragging about it. A VP who strong arms the handpicked (by Obama) replacement gov't to stop investigating his son, and bragging about it and, covering up evidence of DNC corruption in using a foreign power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?  Barr is the AG, the Department of Justice. Guiliani is Trump's personal attorney. Neither are appropriate for "fighting corruption" in foreign countries.

That's a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, maybe the Pentagon and DOD if it involves military aid.

The FBI refused evidence

Then there is this

Good stuff.

We also cannot forget the Kaspersky guy and the head of Russian o kind security being spies for us and this entire mess getting them outted and 22 years in prison.

Kaspersky tried to make amends by giving us the name of an NSA spy but they are still banned from the US government.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am interested in who the 'whistle blower' is.  Seems like they must have made up some outright lies.
View Quote
There is no 'whistleblower'. By definition, a whistleblower has personal, firsthand knowledge of whatever it is they're blowing the whistle on. What they have is a secondhand hearsay source.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Kamala Harris has responded to everything by saying that Trump is the least patriotic President in American History.

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Matt Drudge, never_trump dipshit...

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

but remember Nancy the loon said no quid pro quo is needed, just the fact that he mentioned his political rival is wrong and he needs impeachment. She said even without this latest evidence they have enough to impeach. The greatest abuse of political power in this nations history is being committed by the dems, the swamp, and the corrupt media. They all need to be arrested, tried, convicted, and hung by the neck until dead for their crimes, and their cover up of the dems crimes.
View Quote
*hanged

Agree.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#41]
What a timeline we live in.

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What a timeline we live in.

View Quote
Wow.  The vileness and profanity in those comments are unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Who knew the swamp was stupid enough to self drain?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There is no 'whistleblower'. By definition, a whistleblower has personal, firsthand knowledge of whatever it is they're blowing the whistle on. What they have is a secondhand hearsay source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am interested in who the 'whistle blower' is.  Seems like they must have made up some outright lies.
It's probably Christine Blasey Ford.  She may not have been there, but the conversation was indelible in her hippocampus.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wow.  The vileness and profanity in those comments are unbelievable.
View Quote
Oh yea.  Those are our supposed 'countrymen', as hard as that is to believe.  The battle lines are drawn, stark and clear.

When President Trump is re-elected in '20, they'll take it to the next level; they want blood, but have not an actual idea of what it is they are truly asking for...
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trump only mentions Biden once in a 30 minute call. Certainly not the "bullying the Ukrainian pres into taking out his opponent" that was claimed.

He even mentions how Biden talked about getting the prosecutor fired in exchange for us aid, and how that sounds "really bad".

I'm not a super trump fan, but this really seems like a super rope a dope getting the Democrats to uncover specific evidence against Biden themselves. Hilarious.
View Quote
Liberals are stating Biden was doing as requested by France and other countries. The prosecutor was some horrible regime devil that had to go.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Big nothingburger.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Big nothingburger.
View Quote
You are wrong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You are wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Big nothingburger.
You are wrong.
You’re right. This just sealed trumps reelection and eliminated Biden from dem nomination.

Big juicy beefy winning burger.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Nothing there except Trump asking the President of a foreign country to work with the US Attorney General and his personal attorney to investigate the President’s leading opponent in the next election. After discussing how they were all great friends and do so much for each other. The Ukrainian President even says he stayed at Trump Tower the last time he was in Manhattan.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
View Quote
LOL
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top