Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there a meme where he takes the guns first, bans bumpstocks, bans vepr imports, advocates anticonstitutional actions like ignoring due process, prints 6 trillion dollars and hands out free checks,  and saddles up to feinstein like the commie democrat he is?
View Quote

Pathetic
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's kinda where I'm at these days.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys just keep supporting Donnie, then when he hands four more years to the Democrats don't come crying on here about a stolen election.
Think very hard about this, do you want four more years of potato head?
All you need to do is look back to the midterms and see the damage done by Trump, it was supposed to be a red wave.
Can you not think back that far?
This guy is going to screw up everything for the Republicans next November even if he is not the nomination.
I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, I will not be doing that again nor will I vote for Vivek with the toilet bowl teeth and the flashy smile.
And yes, do look at my post count and join date.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You guys just keep supporting Donnie, then when he hands four more years to the Democrats don't come crying on here about a stolen election.
All you need to do is look back to the midterms and see the damage done by Trump, it was supposed to be a red wave.
This guy is going to screw up everything for the Republicans next November even if he is not the nomination.
I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, I will not be doing that again nor will I vote for Vivek with the toilet bowl teeth and the flashy smile.
View Quote

lol. The 2022 midterm was Trump’s fault?

lol

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

For me, the 2024 election comes down to (R) vs. (D). No more, no less. At that point, the names in front of those letters becomes inconsequential to me.

I will be voting for whatever name has the (R) behind it. You do what you think is right though.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Trump has let on that he was nervous and he didn't feel comfortable in the system, but here many if his cultists are, making him out to be some kind of superhero.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trumphaters just can't resist.
It's a mental disease.
View Quote

My rights came under attack when Trump was president.

My bottom line is still under assault because of his presidency.

Not quite sure how the desire to retain my constitutional rights and more of what we make is somehow mental..maybe you can explain that?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:My rights came under attack when Trump was president.
View Quote

...then quit living like an entitled liberal government parasite.

I've consistently prospered for decades
regardless of who is President
because I live like an American.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is quite possibly one of the most intellectually bankrupt defenses I have witnessed posted here regarding DJT.

You deserve him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

show me on the doll where the bad orange man touched you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a meme where he takes the guns first, bans bumpstocks, bans vepr imports, advocates anticonstitutional actions like ignoring due process, prints 6 trillion dollars and hands out free checks,  and saddles up to feinstein like the commie democrat he is?

show me on the doll where the bad orange man touched you

None of that concerns you?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, he's our clown.  He is going to be the nominee. If you don't like it, take off, eh?

Best president of my lifetime.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Pathetic
View Quote

Facts are facts.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For me, the 2024 election comes down to (R) vs. (D). No more, no less. At that point, the names in front of those letters becomes inconsequential to me.

I will be voting for whatever name has the (R) behind it. You do what you think is right though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that any different than how the majority of this country votes and now, here we are.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:16:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 1:52:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is quite possibly one of the most intellectually bankrupt defenses I have witnessed posted here regarding DJT.

You deserve him.
View Quote

I do.

... just like you deserve your liberal government.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 2:03:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is that stupid meme the only response you got?  You’re the one being laughed at here.  The more you post, the more we laugh.

View Quote

I don't give a shit. Laugh at your own stupid lies all you want. It means nothing to me.

Anything else?

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 4:35:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:31:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Cascade = Ludder ?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:36:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly this.

I will NEVER vote dor a Dickhead, I will hold my nose and vote R

If Trump is it, then I will vote Trump, rven tho I think he was kind of a letdown.

Purity tests are for chemicals, not presidents
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:37:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Republicans don't need any help screwing things up they've already proven that they're more than capable without "Donnie" .
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:18:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How is that any different than how the majority of this country votes and now, here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why it SHOULDN'T be necessary to question the support of the hard-core political party supporters.  The Republicans should vote Republican and the Democrats should vote Democrat and you need to gear your politicking efforts toward the Undecided voters.

Instead, in addition to that, you have to waste time convincing the pissy members of your party to support the designated candidate.

If all Registered Republicans would simply support their party's candidate we wouldn't have 99.99% of these conversations.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That's exactly what a troll would say.
View Quote

I was gonna say NPC, but we're both on the same page
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't give a shit. Laugh at your own stupid lies all you want. It means nothing to me.

Anything else?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that stupid meme the only response you got?  You’re the one being laughed at here.  The more you post, the more we laugh.

Anything else?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg

Oh, there’s that same stupid meme again like that’s supposed to be so powerful getting your point across.  lol

Still waiting on the links to your negative comments about the biggest piece of shit clown this country has ever seen - Joe,  the Commie Shit-Show Clown,  Biden.  

Any link at all will do….

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh, there’s that same stupid meme again like that’s supposed to be so powerful getting your point across.  lol

Still waiting on the links to your negative comments about the biggest piece of shit clown this country has ever seen - Joe,  the Commie Shit-Show Clown,  Biden.  

https://dailyhaymaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/well-were-waiting-gif-1.gif

View Quote

I still don't give a shit. Wait all you want. It means nothing to me.

Whoever told you I'm a Biden supporter lied to you. You should go tell them they're a lying piece of shit.

Why are you posting lies about how I exercise my freedom?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://dailyhaymaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/well-were-waiting-gif-1.gif

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Cascade = Ludder ?
View Quote

Lol, ludder got banned?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm not going anywhere. If you don't like my comments, my user name is conveniently displayed next to every one of them. You can use that information to protect yourself from my big bad words.
View Quote

You still haven’t told us who you think is your perfect candidate for President. We know who is you least favorite, so there isn’t any need to repeat it until you tell us who want to lead the country.

Once we know, we can discuss your choice and you can convince us why your candidate is the best.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:29:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh, so you were a guest at Chelsea’s wedding, too? Don’t act like it’s even close to the same thing.
View Quote

At their level, you attend a lot of functions with people you don’t like.  It is about the networking opportunities where you gain an insight into people’s intentions, particularly when the booze is flowing. DJT doesn’t drink or do drugs, he would gain a lot of valuable information at that function.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cascade = Ludder ?
View Quote

Exactly the same thing I thought.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My rights came under attack when Trump was president.

My bottom line is still under assault because of his presidency.

Not quite sure how the desire to retain my constitutional rights and more of what we make is somehow mental..maybe you can explain that?
View Quote

You forgot to mention his Supreme Court appointments that saved your 2nd Amendment rights and put limits on the expansion of the of the Federal Government returning power back to the individual States.

Overall Trump saved gun rights from people like Joe Biden who want to completely disarm you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Another Totally Not a Cult homo-erotic Trump Humper thread. You guys should just come on out and admit you would love to be on his staff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Whoever told you I'm a Biden supporter lied to you. You should go tell them they're a lying piece of shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well…you told me you’re a Biden supporter by saying that “Trump is a clown of the highest order” without providing one single critical link to a Biden thread.

Just one link is all I ask for……..just……one…….single………..little……….link………….

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lol, ludder got banned?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cascade = Ludder ?

Lol, ludder got banned?

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Meme wars be serious business yo.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Please link to your rantings about the current Biden clown show or are you too busy clicking and posting in Trump threads?

View Quote

It's because no one is arguing that biden isn't a clown show. Could you link someone saying otherwise on this website for me?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol, ludder got banned?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cascade = Ludder ?

Lol, ludder got banned?

I’d like to see that last post of his.

…or was it censored and removed?  

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s always a ‘01 join date..always. Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Pathetic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic

Yeah it is pretty pathetic people want him back in office I agree.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You forgot to mention his Supreme Court appointments that saved your 2nd Amendment rights and put limits on the expansion of the of the Federal Government returning power back to the individual States.

Overall Trump saved gun rights form people like Joe Biden who want to completely disarm you.
View Quote

So a judge died and he picked the only obvious choice, and that's an accomplishment?

Literally any other republican would have made the same decision, you think a republican would pick a liberal justice instead?

It's sad that his crowning achievement was something that would have happened regardless with any republican in the seat.

Also he's been an anti gun Democrat his entire life prior to 2016.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's because no one is arguing that biden isn't a clown show. Could you link someone saying otherwise on this website for me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please link to your rantings about the current Biden clown show or are you too busy clicking and posting in Trump threads?

No, but we’re still pointing it out in thread after thread after thread.

Well, surely you’ve got a few critical post about Biden since you joined in 2011.  They can’t all just be critical of Trump, right?

Being a member since April of 2023, it should be relatively easy to find something about Biden.  Anything at all….

Am I really asking for so much on a website dedicated to firearms and the preservation of the Second Amendment about someone who’s actively tried fo destroy the Constitution for decades?

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In my opinion, your logic is circular. In my opinion, Trump has no chance of being elected president in 2024. He couldn't beat Biden in 2020 and he's done nothing whatsoever to attract new groups of voters to his cause. Wishful thinking won't put him in the White House. The votes simply aren't there.

The best path to a Republican president in 2024 would be for Trump to withdraw and throw his support 100% behind one of the other candidates. If it is one of the more moderate and rational candidates, they might be able to attract enough votes outside of Trump's base to have a chance. Apart from some sort of Republican coalition like I describe, all I see is four more years of Biden. It's all about risk versus reward. Most people would rather take a 50-50 shot at a thousand dollars than a one in a million shot at a million dollars.

What can be achieved is more important than what is wanted. Are you willing to toss away a decent chance at what can be achieved in a futile pursuit of something that likely can't be achieved?

That's how I see it, anyway. We all get to make our own choices.
View Quote
How did Biden "beat" Trump?  Was it a legitimate contest? Did the media and government run cover for the Biden's treason, especially the laptop? Did DC and the media levy false accusation after false accusation against Trump? Did they try to have him impeached for asking Ukraine about Biden's treason? You think they'll let some mythical "better" candidate threaten their plans?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Am I really asking for so much on a website dedicated to firearms and the preservation of the Second Amendment about someone who’s actively tried fo destroy the Constitution for decades?

View Quote

I think the answer is obvious. No one is talking about biden because no one here is voting for him. We all share the same opinion of him. Meanwhile we have a republican candidate running who has served as president and passed/supported anti-gun measures.

So do we all waste energy being an echo chamber talking about how we all hate the democrat candidate that none of us are voting for anyways? Or do we discuss who we're going to try and put into office to protect our rights going forward.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Pathetic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic

Are any of the above items not true?  

Of course the list is not complete....  we need to add  lockdowns, handing the presidency to fauchi, killing small business and operation warp speed to the list.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Trump wanted to do "Gangsta' Thangs"

... until he was actually facing the Time for his Crime.

Bigger_Hammer
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top