BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 45
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.
View Quote
Just because we know Trumps full of shit doesn't mean we're democrats.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.
View Quote

People can not like trump and be tired of his antics AND not be democrats whether you want to believe it or not
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

you people are going to be shocked and amazed when you realize this whole thing has been engineered from the beginning to get Trump into prison as an undercover operative
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s all been a 64D chess move!

you people are going to be shocked and amazed when you realize this whole thing has been engineered from the beginning to get Trump into prison as an undercover operative

He'll be a great undercover operative. The best undercover oppressive. You've never seen an undercover operative quite like him. No other undercover operatives even come close. He's so good at undercover operating that you'll get tired of all the undercover operations he does.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Asking for a recount against democrats will land you a life term in prison.  Check
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Now he can't disappoint.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#7]
If anyone could make that timeline a reality, it's Trump.

But if anyone actually thinks this is a legitimate truth finding adventure in Justice, is a fucking retard.  

No amount of evidence will exonerate him from their clutches. Just like no amount of voter fraud will remove them from ill gotten power.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Aug 15, 2023.  NASA Mars Rover Finds Missing Dominion Voting Machine

A NASA Mars rover has made a startling discovery: a missing Dominion voting machine from the state of Georgia.

The machine was found near a rocky outcrop called "Skinner Ridge" in Mars' Jezero Crater. It was identified by the rover's Mastcam-Z instrument, which took an enhanced color image of the object.

The machine was further analyzed by the rover's Planetary Instrument for X-ray Lithochemistry (PIXL), which confirmed that it is a Dominion voting machine.

NASA engineers were able to connect to the machine using the rover's wireless communication system. They found that the machine contained over 12,000 votes from the 2020 presidential election, all of which were cast for Donald Trump.

NASA has turned all of its findings over to federal prosecutors for further investigation.

The discovery has raised questions about how the machine came to be on Mars. NASA has declined to comment, but a source who spoke to the press on condition of anonymity said that senior NASA officials were briefed on radar tracking suggestive of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) between Earth and Mars around the time of the 2020 election.

The discovery is likely to be seized upon by Trump and his supporters, who have repeatedly made false claims about widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Trump is expected to release a report next week that he claims will provide "irrefutable" evidence of election fraud. The report is said to include the NASA photos of the voting machine on Mars.

The Mastcam-Z instrument is an advanced camera system with panoramic and stereoscopic imaging capability and the ability to zoom. It also determines the mineralogy of the Martian surface and assists with rover operations. The principal investigator is James Bell, Arizona State University in Tempe.

The Planetary Instrument for X-ray Lithochemistry (PIXL) is an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer that contains an imager with high resolution to determine the fine-scale elemental composition of Martian surface materials. PIXL provides capabilities that permit more detailed detection and analysis of chemical elements than ever before. The principal investigator is Abigail Allwood, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California.

Sources
www.universetoday.com/tag/isru/page/2/
www.science.gov/topicpages/l/laboratory+msl+rover

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/jUWjQ7I.png

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Not a cult.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

yeah, it is getting beyond repairable. He would bring down the entire 2 party election system before just shutting the fuck up.
View Quote

Like bringing down the 2 party system would be a bad thing...
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:22:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

no.. folks are getting fed up with trump. who was never really a republican until becoming one allowed him to become the most important and powerful person in the world.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Now he can't disappoint.
View Quote

This is absolute truth.  This revelation will either make or break his re-election campaign.

There is no middle ground.

Unless this is exactly as he says, he is done.  

If it is as he says, he will have no trouble getting re-elected
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:33:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Does he even realize that this is the shit that only his sycophants will tolerate?
View Quote

Probably not and the same for his sycophants.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, it is getting beyond repairable. He would bring down the entire 2 party election system before just shutting the fuck up.

What people like you don't understand is that in a First Past the Post voting system a 2 party system is a mathematical certainty.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

The anti Trump memes they get off of far left radical websites .
The anti Trump articles they post are from MSNBC and the like .

These Never Trumpers sure like spending a lot of time on far left websites
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

no.. folks are getting fed up with trump. who was never really a republican until becoming one allowed him to become the most important and powerful person in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Willy has a point since the Orange Man is a moderate populist D. There are lots of Orange Man fans here.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#20]
so in.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Willy has a point since the Orange Man is a moderate populist D. There are lots of Orange Man fans here.
View Quote

What a conundrum .....

Oliver Anthony
playing a populist song

ARFCOM CALL TO ARMS!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO HEAR THIS GUY !  He's speaking the truth !  He's the greatest !!!

You Anti Trumpers are a funny bunch

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

“Why didn’t Kemp cancel the results of his state and instal Trump. He’s a commie.”

“Biden didn’t win…Trump told me so.”

View Quote

Or

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:50:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, there's no reason for a conservative gun owner to come here instead of Twitter. Or any gun owner really.

It's a main reason why you see nothing but weird posts from political activists here. Like Ron DeSantis has been shilled and promoted constantly here for months, but in reality he's in the teens and fighting to keep up with Chris Christie in popularity.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, there's no reason for a conservative gun owner to come here instead of Twitter. Or any gun owner really.

It's a main reason why you see nothing but weird posts from political activists here. Like Ron DeSantis has been shilled and promoted constantly here for months, but in reality he's in the teens and fighting to keep up with Chris Christie in popularity.
View Quote

was it arfcom shills that propelled him to win one of the most important statewide races in the country by 20 points? trump has a lot of shills on here. how did his reelection effort turn out?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

its all so simple in the trumpverse. i would think with such a simplistic understanding of the world more of you guys would be happy. but you often seem angry! doesn't make any sense
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Or

View Quote

The backstory is that Trump openly ridiculed Kemp for not locking down Georgia enough for Covid. I don't really blame Kemp for not rushing to save Trump considering that Trump was being such a little bitch about Covid.

President Trump: I wasn't happy with Brian Kemp

Once again Trump managed to burn a bridge and get hoisted by his own petard.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:05:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Or

View Quote

Interesting .
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Or

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Why didn’t Kemp cancel the results of his state and instal Trump. He’s a commie.”

“Biden didn’t win…Trump told me so.”

Or

Wow
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well now that the leftists pukes have started this there is a thing called discovery.
View Quote

Discovery!

"We got em right where we want em, boys!"
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Hope the facts are so hot and spicy it melts hair dye!
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully he does bot mail the hard drive via UPS  
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean the Outlaw Jersey Whale
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Will LaRue make another Texas dillo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's KRAKEN Time.

Will LaRue make another Texas dillo?

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#35]
The Kraken has been released!

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You mean other than the fact that none of what he is accused of is an actual crime?

These are law school mock arguments at best.

I'm not even a huge Trump fan.

View Quote
Moral of the story.

Don't threaten your political adversaries with prison and then pussy out at the last minute and do nothing while saying, "she's suffered enough already."

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So much blasphemy being talked in this thread

https://i.postimg.cc/MHK02zWt/Getty-Images-1216826630.webp
View Quote
Media: Mr. President, is that your Bible?
Trump: It is a Bible.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Gag order in 3.2.1……

I have the evidence and the courts silenced me.

The only logical reason to announce before releasing it.

This country is fucked for a lot of reasons.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize that most of the people you all like to call nevertrumpers and democrats voted for the guy two times? Baseless name calling is great for firing up the low information base via media soundbites, but on here it's ridiculous.  The only confirmed democrat in this discussion is Trump.

The fact is Trump won in 2016 despite himself, lost out on reelection because he couldn't shut up and now he's going to be in prison or the reason we most likely lose the 24 election because he still couldn't shut the fuck up.  If his name is on the ballot, I'll vote for him... But I'll leave the ball gargling to you and your crew.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:36:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Does he even realize that this is the shit that only his sycophants will tolerate?
View Quote
Sadly @Cincinnatus, there's enough of them to run off viable candidates this coming primary.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Except the January 6 ones. Trump said the book needs to be thrown at 'em on January 7.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Jeff Sessions has the proof
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before the "Trump Era" of the GOP began, we had 247 House seats, 54 Senate seats and 31 Governorships.

Today we have just 222 House seats, 49 Senate seats and 26 Governorships.

At this point, being Pro-Trump = Pro-Democrat rule. The math don't lie.  The sooner people come to grips with that, the better, because the clock is ticking to 2024.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Maybe related to something like this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:52:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dayum, there’s a whole lot of NT on here now.  And during the working hours too…
View Quote

Biden voters aren't really known for working.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't think I can ever get over the fact that he promoted and delivered the vax and still to this day brags about it.

Throw in helicopter cash, shot downs, and killing small "unessential" business too.
View Quote
Shot downs?

You speak English brah?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:57:02 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

?? this soi boy freely admits it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:00:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:04:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Shot downs?

You speak English brah?
View Quote

he did so perfectly, until taking trumps experimental vax. either that or crappy autocorrect like the rest of us deal with. but its probably easier to attack a U that accidently got swapped to an O than debate trumps covid record. i get it bro. trump wont debate and risk having to defend it either.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sadly @Cincinnatus, there's enough of them to run off viable candidates this coming primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And after Trump goes down in flames, they will have the gall to REEEE and scream “Will not Comply!” And blame everyone but themselves When the Dems pack SCOTUS and repeal the 2A by judicial fiat.
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top