Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

“None needed…. It’s just obvious man. WAKE UP.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So there’s no evidence of defamation? It’s a simple yes/no question.

“None needed…. It’s just obvious man. WAKE UP.”

Answer the question- is there evidence of defamation in this case?  Yes, no, or “I don’t know”?
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

xxIDontOwnAnyFirearmsxx and nu3gawhat assure us that such a conspiracy exists.
View Quote

Much of what we have seen since 2016 doesn't require conspiracy. There is some level of conspiracy, but in many cases leftists get the tribal gist and go along with the tribe.

Much like with, say, government using Twitter to censor. we now know there was actual conspiracy due to the Twitter files, but lots of people (including here) supported the censorship. "Their company their rules", despite the fact they rely on being a platform not editor. The overt censorship was clear but defended in various ways by those who approve of censorship but won't admit it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Whether or not they like Trump is irrelevant. Do you have evidence that those parties conspired to achieve this unanimous verdict?  If so, you’re about to be rich and famous.  If you’re talking out your ass, then you’re going to be laughed at.

Hint: “I just know” is meaningless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I just know it.”

"I just know this judge, jury, Caroll and lawyers are telling the truth about Trump"

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

There is no evidence to suggest that the judge, Carroll, Trump’s counsel, and every possible jury member are all conspiring to achieve a unanimous ruling.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence to suggest they're conspiring to get rid of Trump. That's been the plot since 2016.

Btw, I'm not including Trump's counsel. Carroll's counsel is on the list, however.

You dont have to say that's the goal. I understand it's hard to admit but you can just let it out here, if you want. Following the law is not the aim here. We just want to get rid of Trump.

Whether or not they like Trump is irrelevant. Do you have evidence that those parties conspired to achieve this unanimous verdict?  If so, you’re about to be rich and famous.  If you’re talking out your ass, then you’re going to be laughed at.

It isn't just that they dislike Trump, that would be irrelevant. They also want to see him fail and dropout of the race, spectacularly so. Am I right?

I see this all over tv and the internet. The evidence is right there, in your face. I don't just know....everyone knows.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Much of what we have seen since 2016 doesn't require conspiracy. There is some level of conspiracy, but in many cases leftists get the tribal gist and go along with the tribe.

Much like with, say, government using Twitter to censor. we now know there was actual conspiracy due to the Twitter files, but lots of people (including here) supported the censorship. "Their company their rules", despite the fact they rely on being a platform not editor. The overt censorship was clear but defended in various ways by those who approve of censorship but won't admit it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To “fix” this trial would require a lot of folks to act together.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It isn't just that they dislike Trump, that would be irrelevant. They also want to see him fail and dropout of the race, spectacularly so. Am I right?

I see this all over tv and the internet. The evidence is right there, in your face. I don't just know....everyone knows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I just know it.”

"I just know this judge, jury, Caroll and lawyers are telling the truth about Trump"

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

There is no evidence to suggest that the judge, Carroll, Trump’s counsel, and every possible jury member are all conspiring to achieve a unanimous ruling.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence to suggest they're conspiring to get rid of Trump. That's been the plot since 2016.

Btw, I'm not including Trump's counsel. Carroll's counsel is on the list, however.

You dont have to say that's the goal. I understand it's hard to admit but you can just let it out here, if you want. Following the law is not the aim here. We just want to get rid of Trump.

Then it should be really easy for someone of your vast intellect to produce this evidence.  It is, as you say, “in your face”.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

It doesn't take any such conspiracy.

I never mentioned a conspiracy, as in people conspiring behind closed doors(while I don't have evidence of that, I also don't have investigative authority to find out).

There is, however, a cult of people trying to destroy Trump all over the country in positions of authority, throughout the media and in small and big towns.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You were on the jury?
View Quote

I've read her version of events. I've watched her "rape fantasy" interview (which wasn't allowed at trial). I've seen her picture in the "rape dress" on the cover of magazines.

It's clear bullshit.

You are engaging in a form of appeal to authority. The facts don't support your argument (because you really have none), and so you are appealing to corrupt court proceedings as a form of authority. Thinking people realize it's a garbage argument, but it's what you got.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I never mentioned a conspiracy, as in people conspiring behind closed doors(while I don't have evidence of that, I also don't have investigative authority to find out).

There is, however, a cult of people trying to destroy Trump all over the country in positions of authority, throughout the media and in small and big towns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

It doesn't take any such conspiracy.

That sounds a lot like a conspiracy…
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, there is clear evidence Carrol defamed Trump with fake rape charges.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They, like you, were programmed by media over years to hate Trump.

The grounds of all this is lies being told by a crazy woman. There's no evidence. The story doesn't ad up. The damages against Trump were levied against a man innocent of the sexual assault claims defending himself from defamation.

But your TDS limits your cognitive function.

Defense against defamation is evidence of defamation? Yes or no?
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, it isn't. If you weren't TDS addled you might even see it yourself.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Answer the question- is there evidence of defamation in this case?  Yes, no, or “I don’t know”?
View Quote

Defaming her for making fake rape claims?

She defamed him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She defamed him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She defamed him.

You’re dodging again. Answer the question.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So wait- there’s no conspiracy against Trump now?

You folks are all over the place.  Your gymnastics to not answer sounds like an answer.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You'd think it would be easy to answer.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Leftist media and deep state actors have been setting up TDS for years. Years of propaganda.

Ironic how they try to make a big deal of Russian election influence. The biggest influence is by our own lying government. FBI actually lying to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump, and engaging in info campaign after info campaign. Even the indictments of Russian entities was used by the Mueller investigation as a info campaign to reinforce the Russia collusion narrative.

The amount of propaganda is massive and everyone with TDS has been infected with it. Those infected can't think clearly, don't know which way is up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've read her version of events. I've watched her "rape fantasy" interview (which wasn't allowed at trial). I've seen her picture in the "rape dress" on the cover of magazines.

It's clear bullshit.

You are engaging in a form of appeal to authority. The facts don't support your argument (because you really have none), and so you are appealing to corrupt court proceedings as a form of authority. Thinking people realize it's a garbage argument, but it's what you got.

View Quote

So, that's a "no?"
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Leftist media and deep state actors have been setting up TDS for years. Years of propaganda.

Ironic how they try to make a big deal of Russian election influence. The biggest influence is by our own lying government. FBI actually lying to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump, and engaging in info campaign after info campaign. Even the indictments of Russian entities was used by the Mueller investigation as a info campaign to reinforce the Russia collusion narrative.

The amount of propaganda is massive and everyone with TDS has been infected with it. Those infected can't think clearly, don't know which way is up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, you’re dodging the question AGAIN.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Then it should be really easy for someone of your vast intellect to produce this evidence.  It is, as you say, “in your face”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I just know it.”

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

Let me just dig up the past 5 years for you of all the anti-Trump articles and media hits of people accusing Trump of endless BS to get him removed or force him to resign.....

I don't have to do that, everyone knows.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You folks are all over the place.  Your gymnastics to not answer sounds like an answer.
View Quote

I've answered, but you will ignore it.

On conspiracy, yes, we know for a fact that multiple conspiracies against Trump have been in play. But big picture there are many (like you) infected with TDS, who will then act along with their programming without need for a specific conspiracy for a given action.

Basically, massive info campaigns and gaslighting used to program the "useful" idiots. Hence when in a jury they are going to rule guilty for anything they associate with Trump.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn’t in the courtroom or on the jury.  I honestly don’t know- but the most vocal Trumpers in the thread now say there was no conspiracy… so what’s the issue? Unanimous verdict, no conspiracy (by the most extreme of Trump supporters’ analysis).
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Look, you’re dodging the question AGAIN.
View Quote

You are dodging the answer.

Of course.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I wasn’t in the courtroom or on the jury.  I honestly don’t know- but the most vocal Trumpers in the thread now say there was no conspiracy… so what’s the issue? Unanimous verdict, no conspiracy (by the most extreme of Trump supporters’ analysis).
View Quote

Disingenuous.

Of course.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Let me just dig up the past 5 years for you of all the anti-Trump articles and media hits of people accusing Trump of endless BS to get him removed or force him to resign.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I just know it.”

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

Liking or disliking an opponent doesn’t tell me anything.

You said that evidence of conspiracy was “in my face”. Show me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neither was I.

Many here apparently were, though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So, that's a "no?"
View Quote

There was no rape, the defamation was by Carrol against Trump. The facts make that clear.

TDS scrambled your mind.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Neither was I.

Many here apparently were, though.
View Quote

Appeal to authority. Fake authority since it is a corrupt court.

Appeal to fake authority is all you got.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There was no rape, the defamation was by Carrol against Trump. The facts make that clear.

TDS scrambled your mind.
View Quote

So, that's a "no?"
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Disingenuous.

Of course.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disingenuous.

Of course.

There was conspiracy, then there wasn’t, now there’s conspiracy again.  You dodged the question as to whether there was evidence of defamation… and I’m disingenuous?

ROFL.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

PROVE IT.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There most certainly was a conspiracy against Trump in the FBI. I think there is one ongoing right now. One of the attorney in the DOJ involved in investigating Trump was dispatched to the NY DA's office to continue that for Alvin Bragg allegedly.

Do you want the attorney's name?

Also, this hasn't been investigated for obvious reasons, they're trying to get rid of Trump, not exonerate him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I just know it.”

Nobody has said that.

More accurately-

High elected officials all over the country were trying to get him removed from office or force him to resign since 2016 with no evidence of wrongdoing.

That goes far beyond liking or disliking him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There most certainly was a conspiracy against Trump in the FBI. I think there is one ongoing right now. One of the attorney in the DOJ involved in investigating Trump was dispatched to the NY DA's office to continue that for Alvin Bragg allegedly.

Also, this hasn't been investigated for obvious reasons, they're trying to get rid of Trump, not exonerate him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that we’re back to conspiracy again, you should collect the evidence and present it - fame and fortune could be yours.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

PROVE IT.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PROVE IT.  

Prove it isn’t.

When it comes to Trump, no evidence is necessary to fabricate a crime.

He answers a phone call, "he must be talking to Putin".

That is what we're dealing with.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Prove it isn’t.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PROVE IT.  

Prove it isn’t.

Meaningless appeal to prove a negative.

You made the assertion, now try to back it up. Stories without evidence are just stories - but that’s never mattered to you, has it?

Stay on target, don’t meander off into the weeds with some distraction - make a claim, back it with evidence.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Now that we’re back to conspiracy again, you should collect the evidence and present it - fame and fortune could be yours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's all i have in this conspiracy case, although I'm sure there's more if you give me a badge, ( I already have a gun) and orders to go find it.

You don't want me to find it though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's all i have in this conspiracy case, although I'm sure there's more if you give me a badge, ( I already have a gun) and orders to go find it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s all right in your face- you said so.

I’d love for you to find it.  It’d be a blast. Wild claims based on feels won’t cut it, though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well, as long as the democrats are going after Trump and his inner circle, they are not going after you and I.

Sure, thats coming, but at least we get some breathing room.
View Quote

It’s not just the Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You made the assertion, now try to back it up. Stories without evidence are just stories - but that’s never mattered to you, has it?

Stay on target, don’t meander off into the weeds with some distraction - make a claim, back it with evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PROVE IT.  

Prove it isn’t.

Your quest for proof awaits you cowboy. Jump on your horse and find it for yourself.

I guarantee you it exist but the closer you get, you will find yourself in Trump's shoes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I’d love for you to find it.  It’d be a blast. Wild claims based on feels won’t cut it, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry - Donald J. Trump himself promised us all IRRUTABLE EVIDENCE of the Georgia Voter Fraud in 2020...

Which we were supposed to get back in August...

Which Trump said he wouldn't release because his Attorneys told him not too.

I'm sure Trumps attorneys are also telling Trump not to take the stand ...  but yet...

Trump is the only person on the planet who can repeatedly stomp all over his own dick - using just his jawbone.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Prove it isn’t.
View Quote

That isn’t how it works.

You’re making the assertion in the affirmative.  The burden of proof is on YOU, not on me to prove a negative.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Imagine a world where's it's defamation/slander to call your accuser a liar or "crazy" - which that bitch obviously is.

As though it's believable that a man who, at the time, was fucking the most beautiful women in the world, would give her even a second glance.

It's absurd on its face.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There was conspiracy, then there wasn’t, now there’s conspiracy again.  You dodged the question as to whether there was evidence of defamation… and I’m disingenuous?

ROFL.
View Quote

Yes. Yes you are.

There has been obvious conspiracy against Trump, but not all actions that resulted are directly conspiracy.

The action by the legislature to temporary suspend the law that would have prevented the charges was probably conspiracy. The jury mostly was just sheep infected with TDS mostly resulting from the repeated information operations the government and media created. The judge may or may not have conspired. We know a certain level of conspiracy has been going on, and the real level is greater than that, but it isn't necessary that all actors involved conspired. Many simply know what is wanted of them, and do it.

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes. Yes you are.

There has been obvious conspiracy against Trump, but not all actions that resulted are directly conspiracy.

The action by the legislature to temporary suspend the law that would have prevented the charges was probably conspiracy. The jury mostly was just sheep infected with TDS mostly resulting from the repeated information operations the government and media created. The judge may or may not have conspired. We know a certain level of conspiracy has been going on, and the real level is greater than that, but it isn't necessary that all actors involved conspired. Many simply know what is wanted of them, and do it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROFL.

Yes. Yes you are.

So the results of a conspiracy aren’t conspiracy?  What kind of mushmouthed weaselspeak is this?

Do you even read this stuff after you type it?

Everybody who doesn’t agree with me is a sheep with TDS?  That’s not a very convincing argument.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Imagine a world where's it's defamation/slander to call your accuser a liar or "crazy" - which that bitch obviously is.

As though it's believable that a man who, at the time, was fucking the most beautiful women in the world, would give her even a second glance.

It's absurd on its face.
View Quote

Trump would never cheat on his wife…

No, wait….
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes. Yes you are.

View Quote

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top