BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hitler Youth in Georgia?  Did I miss something?  I'm only asking because the only problem youth I know of are the ones rioting in the streets because Black Lives Somethingsomething.
View Quote

Apparently this - https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/children-soldiers-lenox-mall-atlanta-protest/

One sure does look like a kid. Maybe very small adult female???
Also looks like a curb exaggerates height difference.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't put it past Antipants to create this whole scene, record it, and use it to create a false narrative.

They're probably a bunch of friends in different costumes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Cop Lives Matter
Thanks Guys!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The video was posted here. Someone said you can see sleeve patches that say they're border patrol or something. But it was two guys in camo who got out of a minivan, grabbed a guy without identifying their agency, or saying anything, put the guy in a van and drove off
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The two cops with no identifying markings* who refused to identify who they were before dragging some twat off in a rental car is probably not a great policy even if it was funny.

*they had Velcro patches that said police and Velcro sleeve patch that I guess identified their agency. I didn't notice it but someone else pointed it out

So a bullshit story as is usual.

This is like the press secretary story where all the journalists say "Trump says schools should open and science doesn't matter" and she really said "Trump says schools should open and science shouldn't stop us because all the science agrees" while listing all the science that agrees.
The video was posted here. Someone said you can see sleeve patches that say they're border patrol or something. But it was two guys in camo who got out of a minivan, grabbed a guy without identifying their agency, or saying anything, put the guy in a van and drove off

There is a thread around here somewhere.  Search for "BORTAC".
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#5]
What is the Hitler youth thing?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Who is looting stores setting them on fire...dragging white folks out of cars and beating them to death.
Rape,murder,theft,arson...BLM Antifa attack elderly Americans and then the left accuses Trump.

Making their usual counter accusations and gas lighting typical communist shit.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Sanctuary Cities = Communist Cities
Wow!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone calling this anything but a communist insurgency is lying themselves and others. it got old fast while Obama was occupying the white house. It is time for this to be put down .
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hitler Youth in Georgia?  Did I miss something?  I'm only asking because the only problem youth I know of are the ones rioting in the streets because Black Lives Somethingsomething.
View Quote

The only youth in Georgia doing anything are the scumbag Antifa and BLM types committing crimes and assaulting people
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#12]
They did have insignia on their uniforms.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:29:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that bullshit.
View Quote

More than half the country is stupid enough. Way more.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#14]
ironically, Antifa is more like Hortler Utes than anything Trump is doing...
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Their fake outrage means nothing to me.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Apparently this - https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/children-soldiers-lenox-mall-atlanta-protest/

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the very next day, a bunch of brave freedom fighters started hurling bricks at cops, while yelling, "This was a peaceful protest until you cops showed up and made it turn violent!"
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#17]
It's sad that I actually wish that these iceholes would get their death wishes and that reality could be like the Twilight Zone, where they get exactly what they are falsely claiming. Real Gestapo agents arresting antifa and BLM thugs, who are never seen again, alive at least. And real SS troopers taking "care" of the rioting mobs of thugs/looters/anarchists. Real Hitler youth reporting on their hippie/communist parents planning riots/arsons/looting/felonious assaults. George Soros would be just a memory in the antifa/BLM thug's re-written history books after Gestapo agents arrested and disappeared him.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Turnabout's fair play, faggot.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't think the average person would spot and be able to read that patch, I didn't notice it in the video. I guess the guy they grabbed was already released lol. Police just grab people and arrest them like that all the time. Even with traditional police uniforms it's hilarious how often both the suspect and witnesses don't know what police agency it was, and that's with police around here having different color uniforms (kinda) and the cars look nothing alike, bright blue and yellow, white, black etc.

After seeing the thread about the campus chief of police having to apologize for having a thin blue line flag in his house that was viewed on the net somehow I did kind of go from "ha ha ha" at that video to" well I guess they got yelled at this morning"
View Quote

You talking about the 2" "POLICE" banner across their chests and backs?

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Straight up #gespacho

Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
Tomato juice
1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
1 medium garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 lime, juiced
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon toasted, ground cumin
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chiffonade

Fill a 6-quart pot halfway full of water, set over high heat and bring to a boil.

Make an X with a paring knife on the bottom of the tomatoes. Drop the tomatoes into the boiling water for 15 seconds, remove and transfer to an ice bath and allow to cool until able to handle, approximately 1 minute. Remove and pat dry. Peel, core and seed the tomatoes. When seeding the tomatoes, place the seeds and pulp into a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl in order to catch the juice. Press as much of the juice through as possible and then add enough bottled tomato juice to bring the total to 1 cup.

Place the tomatoes and juice into a large mixing bowl. Add the cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, garlic clove, olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, cumin, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Transfer 1 1/2 cups of the mixture to a blender and puree for 15 to 20 seconds on high speed. Return the pureed mixture to the bowl and stir to combine. Cover and chill for 2 hours and up to overnight. Serve with chiffonade of basil.

View Quote

I first read "Gespacho" too and had to re-read it
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Straight up Geppetto
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And the very next day, a bunch of brave freedom fighters started hurling bricks at cops, while yelling, "This was a peaceful protest until you cops showed up and made it turn violent!"
View Quote

exactly how the game is played, with the medias help...
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Enter 1918 levels of commie... with some social slant of the late 60s.

ALMOST a step by step guide of how to get a Hitler.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess I missed something too.  Half of GD would of signed up, and be posting pictures of their fancy uniforms.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Straight up Geppetto
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A velcro sticker doesn't tell you what agency is involved. Them weren't the fellows anyway, maybe they work the same place, who knows

The video of the two cops grabbing a guy off a street corner in a rental van is a little different than riot cops in a large group at a civil disturbance.

Yeah plainclothes cops carry out similar arrests all the time, but NYC already has a law requiring police to identify themselves and articulate why they are stopping someone. Videos like this will be used in west coast cities to create similar laws
View Quote

Can you read this from across the street?

We have no context with that video, what happens prior.
The guy complies extremely willingly.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Hitler Youth in Georgia?  I'd be more likely to believe Hitler Geriatrics in Georgia.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The two larping cops in multi cam with a rented minivan grabbing the antifa guy was funny. "National lawyers guild got you!"
View Quote

Going into active riot zones and grabbing up criminals is “larping” according to the penguin.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#34]
We tend to approve of such tactics more often when they are used against people we don't like.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Where is this right wing media everyone talks about??
View Quote

Any news organization that isn’t championing Medicare for all, Trump is bad and there is no antifa is right wing, oh and they think Fox News is right wing. Now they discovered OAN after Trump tweeted about them so One America News tooAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In videos posted by Andy Ngo on Twitter, the Federal agents are clearly wearing DHS patches.
View Quote

They hate Andy and Jewish Ben Shapiro is a nazi Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
@ODA_564
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is Emily one of those who votes 8 times??
View Quote

Probably Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The two cops with no identifying markings* who refused to identify who they were before dragging some twat off in a rental car is probably not a great policy even if it was funny.

*they had Velcro patches that said police and Velcro sleeve patch that I guess identified their agency. I didn't notice it but someone else pointed it out
View Quote

It’s not rented, it’s a government vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We tend to approve of such tactics more often when they are used against people we don't like.
View Quote

Half of GD likes Pinochet’s methods, this isn’t even in the same arena as Dodge cars and helicopters
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Straight up #gespacho

Ingredients
Tomato juice
1 lime, juiced
1 teaspoon kosher salt

Fill a 6-quart pot halfway full of water, set over high heat and bring to a boil.

Make an X with a paring knife on the bottom of the tomatoes. Drop the tomatoes into the boiling water for 15 seconds, remove and transfer to an ice bath and allow to cool until able to handle, approximately 1 minute. Remove and pat dry. Peel, core and seed the tomatoes. When seeding the tomatoes, place the seeds and pulp into a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl in order to catch the juice. Press as much of the juice through as possible and then add enough bottled tomato juice to bring the total to 1 cup.

Place the tomatoes and juice into a large mixing bowl. Add the cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, garlic clove, olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, cumin, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Transfer 1 1/2 cups of the mixture to a blender and puree for 15 to 20 seconds on high speed. Return the pureed mixture to the bowl and stir to combine. Cover and chill for 2 hours and up to overnight. Serve with chiffonade of basil.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Straight up #gespacho

Ingredients
Tomato juice
1 lime, juiced
1 teaspoon kosher salt

View Quote

Tagged!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Letting commies destroy their home cities plays better, but I can see protecting Federal infrastructure from the commies too.  Attacking Federal officers on Federal property is stupid.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Godwin, isle 3 please.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There was a thread about a Trump T shirt. Trump's campaign just pulled up a stock image of an eagle with a circle below it and Trump put a logo in it. There were complaints that it was similar to Nazi symbology. Of course Eagles with circles etc are in use by every government since the Roman empire, the US, probably the Canadian department of motor vehicles and the Italian weights and measurement bureau lol. I don't know if that is what they are complaining about.
View Quote

Hey, Ho, Let’s Go!

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Bout fuckin' time.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
These people have some fucking balls to even use the words Nazi or Gestapo, they wouldn't last a day under a Nazi regime and they are belittling the struggle of people that survived underneath one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If shooting an ANTIFA thug, please use HP ammo and not gas cannisters; gotta keep that recidivism rate low.
View Quote

Well, i don't think the recipient of that gas can will be doing that again.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:53:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They hate Andy and Jewish Ben Shapiro is a nazi https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/11B79923-02F0-4200-89DA-B7879C7FB261_jpe-1507910.JPG@ODA_564
View Quote

Well at least they knew they were being detained.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Half of GD likes Pinochet’s methods, this isn’t even in the same arena as Dodge cars and helicopters https://media2.giphy.com/media/l2Je4BBopiy2h2rKM/200_d.gif
View Quote

Ford Falcon
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Tim Pool is right wing Attachment Attached File
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top