BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 42
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cash50:

Get your metabolism reset and eat a balanced diet unles there's some medical reason you can't do so.
View Quote

"Balanced Diet"

Lulz

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:25:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pachucko] [#2]
Originally Posted By trkarl:
We use mostly chicken or turkey bones but will also mix in ribs or other beef bones. Put them a few at a time under a towel on a cutting board and hit with a hammer to smash them open. Put them in an 8qt instant pot with some butter and sauté them for about 6 minutes. Add 32oz chicken broth and enough water to reach the max line in instant pot. If we don’t have chicken broth we just use water. Add 2 tbs apple cider vinegar with “the mother”. Add two tbs sea salt or redmonds real salt.

Then pressure cook it for two hrs. Then release the pressure and let it cool a bit. Then pour it through a strainer into two stainless steel mixing bowls and let i cool for a while. Then pour it into a couple 1/2 gallon mason jars and put it in the fridge. A fat cap will set up on the top which we just scoop off and throw out. It almost always gels up like jello when cooled down. Just scoop some out into a glass and reheat in the microwave.

I usually add a bit of salt to it. You can also add veggies and spices before you pressure cook it for flavoring but we don’t.
View Quote

Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
hmmm I think I see my problem, I never threw the fat cap away.  I thought that was the nutrients.  It would nearly gag me when congealed.  I was constantly putting it in a blender to stomach it.
View Quote

I made some for the first time last week, not knowing what to expect.  Once it cooled in the fridge over night, this was exactly what I got.  A clearish jelly covered with a layer of solidified fat.  I was pleasantly surprised.

I never thought about throwing away the fat cap.  @QueenDeNile I just put a few big spoonfuls in the micro and heat until it all melts, mix it up and slurp like soup.  I ended up with a very light beef flavor.  I did get the feeling a large serving wouldn't be good for my stomach.

I used beef rib bones from dinner the day before, just a little salt, and let them simmer on the stove most of the day.  Probably about as low-tech / easy as you can do.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Clarinath:
I have been in those diet loops where I checked my weight every day, sometimes multiple times a day, to see what kind of gains I have made.

This time, I didn’t weigh myself at the start and I haven’t weighed myself the entire time.

I know I am losing weight, my clothes tell me that.

I think watching the scale is detrimental to long term weight loss.

For large people, food is a drug that makes them feel good.

Nothing feels worse than hitting a plateau when trying to lose weight, and sitting there for a few days while obsessively checking the scale.

But you know what would make the bad times better?  FOOD!!!!!

And there goes that attempt to lose weight right down the gullet.
View Quote

I weigh every day and track on an app (mostly because I'm a data nerd), but this is spot-on-damn-prescient with me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By markl32:

I have not had a shred of fiber for a year now. Guess what?!  Im still here!  

You don't need it.

View Quote

Thanks, and for an earlier poster as well, I just can't shake my doctor drilling into me to take more fiber to help with cholesterol levels.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MkTwain:

sounds like you have a decent doctor.

my dermatologist insists food has zero impact on any of this and pushes biologics at me every visit.  I'm on a mission to improve my life and health and prove her wrong.
View Quote

Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:

Sounds like you need a new dermatologist. Im not entertaining meds of any type unless I have some kind of awful breakout and it affects my quality of life. Right not its not there, and its actually gotten WAY better since Ive gotten my nutrition back under control.
View Quote

I can tell you that friction and, even more so, a few "cheat days" of fried foods and sugary snacks would give my dermatitis fits.  

I think the processed oils a few people have mentioned are a big culprit.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wayno945:
I'm 3.5 weeks in now. Feel great. Lost 13 pounds so far. Got a long way to go.
View Quote

This is exactly where I am but I only have 9 pounds to go.  I was really hoping this would make a dramatic effect on my arthritic thumbs but so far not so much.  My overall energy is up though and I’m sleeping better.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Started on Wednesday. I'm down 6.5 pounds. My wife is down 7.5.

I'm enjoying eating all this nonsense. My wife is not. She has the ketoflu real bad and doesn't like eating nothing but meat. Anyone else have to try to keep talking your wife off the ledge? She has pretty debilitating endometriosis and I think this diet is worth the shot at helping with that pain.

Even with her weight loss, she now thinks she's losing too much weight too fast. I explained that it's mostly water weight. Honestly, she fucking harshing my mellow.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Sounds like you need a new dermatologist. Im not entertaining meds of any type unless I have some kind of awful breakout and it affects my quality of life. Right not it's not there, and its actually gotten WAY better since Ive gotten my nutrition back under control.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Cool thread.  I'm on week 22 of restricted carnivore (grass fed organic beef, coffee, cream, water salt).  Just gave up eggs a week ago.

so far I'm down 57 pounds and my arthritis is way better.  My psoriasis refuses to go away, but I need to give up coffee and cream.  Someday

I don't even crave carbs anymore.  It's surreal.  I'm down to my college weight, which wasn't great, but a lot better than the last 28 years.

I cleared out my closet a few weeks ago.  I have 2 flannel shirts, one pair of jeans, and 6 t-shirts that fit.  I tossed almost everything else because I got tired of looking like I was wearing a tent.

once I get down to 200, I'll buy clothes again.

I was just diagnosed with psoriasis last month after it came out of nowhere. NEVER had any skin problems my whole life, didnt even have bad acne as a teenager, and then BAM. 44 years old, and came out of nowhere.

Doc wants me to do Mediterranean diet to help it and drop a few lbs as well.

sounds like you have a decent doctor.

my dermatologist insists food has zero impact on any of this and pushes biologics at me every visit.  I'm on a mission to improve my life and health and prove her wrong.

Sounds like you need a new dermatologist. Im not entertaining meds of any type unless I have some kind of awful breakout and it affects my quality of life. Right not it's not there, and its actually gotten WAY better since Ive gotten my nutrition back under control.
I have more education in nutrition than most doctors. I have heard some stupid stuff. I had an endo try to prove to me that eating at a deficit would make you gain weight. She used a white board to explain what happened in the brain blah blah on and on and I asked her why weren't the Holocaust survivors fat? She had nothing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TarawaS2000:

I'm enjoying eating all this nonsense. My wife is not. She has the ketoflu real bad and doesn't like eating nothing but meat. Anyone else have to try to keep talking your wife off the ledge? She has pretty debilitating endometriosis and I think this diet is worth the shot at helping with that pain.

Even with her weight loss, she now thinks she's losing too much weight too fast. I explained that it's mostly water weight. Honestly, she fucking harshing my mellow.
View Quote

The only thing I can care is the first couple months are a bit rough for some folks. Know the "keto flu" goes away quite quickly and the benefits of this way of eating are almost immediate after that. If she doesn't wish to stick with it that's up to her. In my experience your physical changes and improvements in mood may get her back on the wagon.

When I started this a little over a year ago everybody and I mean everybody thought I was crazy and would shortly be dead. Just about everybody now believes I am on to something and listens with much less skepticism.

I had asked my ex-wife to start removing things like processed foods, seed and nut oils, carbs, and sugar from my 10yr old sons diet roughly a month after I had started this way of eating and suggested she do the same for herself. Again, she thought I was crazy and she wouldn't do it. After 3 months or so after seeing the changes in me she approached me and started asking for details on how to do this. My son is with me 5 days a week so he is mostly eating the way I eat when he is here and she has removed send and nut oils and most carbs from his diet when he is with her.

Guess what I am saying is the changes in body composition and mental acuity can be quite profound and seeing the positive changes will often times get people to see the light.

The establishment has done a great job of programming people to slowly poison themselves and it will take quite a bit of work and proof in concepts to get people to completely disregard everything they ave been taught. Stay strong and do what is best for you and your health lead and people will follow.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote
Many people who have issues similar to your wife's find that they get better results by 'easing' into carno by slowly weaning themselves off of seed oils, carbs and sugars over the course of a month or 6 weeks, it can help a lot if they don't go 100% overnight, or in just a few days.
Look into that avenue.  It could/would make her transition much more comfortable.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By kaos:
Many people who have issues similar to your wife's find that they get better results by 'easing' into carno by slowly weaning themselves off of seed oils, carbs and sugars over the course of a month or 6 weeks, it can help a lot if they don't go 100% overnight, or in just a few days.
Look into that avenue.  It could/would make her transition much more comfortable.
View Quote

Makes a very good point... Doesn't have to be a light switch.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#12]

"Balanced Diet"

Lulz

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cash50:

Get your metabolism reset and eat a balanced diet unles there's some medical reason you can't do so.

"Balanced Diet"

Lulz

What's wrong brah? Did I get it wrong?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#13]
The human body requires a balanced diet.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Pachucko:

Thanks, and for an earlier poster as well, I just can't shake my doctor drilling into me to take more fiber to help with cholesterol levels.
View All Quotes

I have not had a shred of fiber for a year now. Guess what?!  Im still here!  

You don't need it.

Are you monitoring your blood and checking all your health markers when you make these changes?

Is the fact that you still exist without fiber the undeniable truth that you are thriving without it?

Cholesterol levels are definitely complicated though, and a lot of the studies used to make red meat and eggs the culprit were full of people eating disgusting processed carbs to excess. I'm with you on that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

You're welcome.  

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wspe1:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

*brought to you by the .gov, who knows best, and also the food industry, who wants to sell you shit until you die.

"balanced" lol

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By skindroid:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430189/1000000628_png-3132189.JPG

*brought to you by the .gov, who knows best, and also the food industry, who wants to sell you shit until you die.

"balanced" lol

View All Quotes

"balanced" lol

What's crazy is in the late 60's there was a long term study that proved that the pyramid was not healthy. This was an intense study conducted over a year and it was with a very large group. It's crazy how it was ignored. The American Heart Association literally paid Congress to not use the findings for the study. It's pretty well documented in Jason Fung's book The Obesity Code.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Have any of y’all ever used something like this?

Seems like it could be a quick way to make 7 fried eggs in the morning.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#19]
What's crazy is in the late 60's there was a long term study that proved that the pyramid was not healthy. This was an intense study conducted over a year and it was with a very large group. It's crazy how it was ignored. The American Heart Association literally paid Congress to not use the findings for the study. It's pretty well documented in Jason Fung's book The Obesity Code.
View Quote

I have watched the congressional hearings on adopting the pyramid and doctor after doctor said you are going to kill people and congress basically said yeah, but we are going to save quite a bit of money on food stamp programs.

Question everything.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_6430_jpeg-3132268.JPG
View Quote

Huh.  If my egg count goes above 4 they are going to be scrambled.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Carnivore seems to provide adequate balance between fat and protein.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

"balanced" lol

Ancel Keys was the doctor who defrauded the studies.
??Exposing FRAUD Cholesterol Studies!

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:39:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jchewie1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jchewie1:

Bingo

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#24]

"balanced" lol

View All Quotes

"balanced" lol

3 SERVINGS of meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and nuts to 11 SERVINGS of bread and pasta.

It is hilarious how some people still cite that as being the “ideal diet people should strive for.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

A cup of bone broth might deal with the Keto Flu.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Nah. He's got a glock, not a p320.

Just be sure they're unadulterated. Word is a lot of those oils have had cheap seed oils added. Buy name brands known to be pure oils
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
You'll shoot your dick off
Nah. He's got a glock, not a p320.

What about olive oil, coconut oil?
Just be sure they're unadulterated. Word is a lot of those oils have had cheap seed oils added. Buy name brands known to be pure oils

I've read that many olive oil contain rape seed oli. Best source for olive oil is California. They have to be pure olive oil.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Lucky-Charm:

The only thing I can care is the first couple months are a bit rough for some folks. Know the "keto flu" goes away quite quickly and the benefits of this way of eating are almost immediate after that. If she doesn't wish to stick with it that's up to her. In my experience your physical changes and improvements in mood may get her back on the wagon.

When I started this a little over a year ago everybody and I mean everybody thought I was crazy and would shortly be dead. Just about everybody now believes I am on to something and listens with much less skepticism.

I had asked my ex-wife to start removing things like processed foods, seed and nut oils, carbs, and sugar from my 10yr old sons diet roughly a month after I had started this way of eating and suggested she do the same for herself. Again, she thought I was crazy and she wouldn't do it. After 3 months or so after seeing the changes in me she approached me and started asking for details on how to do this. My son is with me 5 days a week so he is mostly eating the way I eat when he is here and she has removed send and nut oils and most carbs from his diet when he is with her.

Guess what I am saying is the changes in body composition and mental acuity can be quite profound and seeing the positive changes will often times get people to see the light.

The establishment has done a great job of programming people to slowly poison themselves and it will take quite a bit of work and proof in concepts to get people to completely disregard everything they ave been taught. Stay strong and do what is best for you and your health lead and people will follow.

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
No it doesn't.  It only needs protein and fat.  There is no such thing as an "essential carb".
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

"balanced" lol

Hasn't changed much.  See what the worlds so-called SMEs on diabetes, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) are recommending right to this day:

Does the @AmericanDiabetesAssn Hate People with Diabetes??

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I started the keto diet over 5 years ago and lost 50# in less than six months.  

All I eat at this point is meat, eggs, butter, yogurt, and a bit of fruit or veg once in a while.

After 5 years I've kept off the 50# and have no health issues, my blood work is great, low blood pressure and I take zero meds, pretty good for a guy in his 60s.

I wouldn't say it's for everyone but if you can stay consistent and your body likes this diet, it's a game changer.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Im in a bit of a bulking stage, but when I cut I will do the carnivore diet.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:59:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Would it be okay to eat this every once in a while?

Early someone said the brisket was a no-go, but I don’t see how this would be much different from bacon.

Attachment Attached File

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:45:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WorkDroid] [#33]

Early someone said the brisket was a no-go.....
View Quote
Why the brisket a no-go?

Only thing I could see bad is if the meat was highly processed with seed oils and other unnatural or synthetic additives.

Other than that its just meat/fat with spices, right? Of course the purists may balk at the spices but thats over the top imho.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Unless you completely douse the brisket in the sweetest bbq sauce known to man, you’ll be fine.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Question for the older guys doing carnivore or keto. Did you have an enlarged prostate when you started? How did the diet effect it?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Why the brisket a no-go?

Only thing I could see bad is if the meat was highly processed with seed oils and other unnatural or synthetic additives.

Other than that its just meat/fat with spices, right? Of course the purists may balk at the spices but thats over the top imho.
View All Quotes

Early someone said the brisket was a no-go.....
Why the brisket a no-go?

This was the brisket I posted.

Attachment Attached File

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#37]
The brisket is fine to eat.... When I started around a year ago I would occasionally eat "value added meats" to provide some variety (pro tip: Tabasco Chipotle Hot Sauce kinda tastes like a BBQ sauce).

It really depends on why you are doing this. If you are strictly trying to loose weight eat whoever meat you like as long as it isn't real lean like chicken and just keep the carbs really low <1 or 2 grams per serving. If you have autoimmune conditions or other medical ailments you are trying to control get as close to meat and salt as you can.

In the beginning do what you need to do to get as close as you can. As times go on you will naturally gravitate to just meat and salt as it's easy and relatively inexpensive. Food will just become a fuel source nothing else.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:20:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WorkDroid] [#38]
Like luckycharm said, unless youre doing this as an elimination diet for health, I wouldnt worry about that brisket at all. Theres 1 carb listed probably to account for any rubs/spices/sauce that may be present.

For someone doing it for health issues, jordan petersons daughter comes to mind, then yeah youd want to eat as clean as possible.

I use all kinds of spices. Salt and pepper is my biggest go to. I like Condiments too. Mustards are my favorite with pork but stay away from the high carb stuff with seed oils like ranch, ketchup, thousand island.... Still use mayonnaise but the avacado oil based mayo, not that seed oil crap. Still eat Jalapenos and habanero peppers and all kinds of hot sauces.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Question for the older guys doing carnivore or keto. Did you have an enlarged prostate when you started? How did the diet effect it?
View Quote

I'm 64, been on Flomax for 4 years. My prostate and bladder are like 2 hockey players fighting. Flomax is the referee that steps in and separates them. I did carnivore from April to December of last year. I dropped 20 lbs and added x lbs of muscle. 2-3 cups of coffee in the a.m., water all day, meat for dinner, fasted since @ 9pm the night before. None of these things had any effect on my p and b.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Since Friday, we've saved $150-200, conservatively, by not going out. Not to mention what we didn't spend by stopping at random stores after those meals. I started transferring those funds into a savings account just to keep a running estimate on how much we're saving.

So I'm down 8.4 pounds but up $150

I just saw a video on yt that talked about putting beef bullion paste onto a steak before cooking instead of just salt. Out of curiosity i looked up what was in them

Attachment Attached File

View Quote

Thanks.

She actually went and took a nap, and then was on board again. We're making a chili, without beans even tho chili should have beans , and some turkey burgers with cheese crumbs in them. Hopefully that will help her be not so bored.

I want to get oils and processed foods out of the house but it's going to take a lot. My 6y/o barely eats anyways. Trying to get him to eat things that aren't bullshit is a fight. It is something that my wife and I want to do, it just comes down to pushing that fight.

Originally Posted By kaos:
View Quote

I thought about that, but to be totally honest, I don't know if that's any more sustainable because it would be easier to fall off the wagon.

That's really the only vice we have is going out to eat.

Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:

A cup of bone broth might deal with the Keto Flu.
View Quote

I'll get her doing that.

Thanks again guys
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 15ladder:

I'm 64, been on Flomax for 4 years. My prostate and bladder are like 2 hockey players fighting. Flomax is the referee that steps in and separates them. I did carnivore from April to December of last year. I dropped 20 lbs and added x lbs of muscle. 2-3 cups of coffee in the a.m., water all day, meat for dinner, fasted since @ 9pm the night before. None of these things had any effect on my p and b.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 15ladder:

So no relief of BPH symptoms by doing keto or carnivore. I've aways wondered  if BPH root cause was inflammation and if keto would help with symptoms.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:23:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jchewie1] [#42]
Regarding keto flu:  the long keto thread had several posts regarding dehydration and minor electrolyte imbalance during this time.  The few tines I have experienced it, symptoms lessened with a large glass of water and a little salt on my food.

I ate a pound of sausage last night for dinner.  Was hungry then, but I had a pile of venison roast for lunch, and bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Not really hungry this morning.  Some of Ken Berry's videos make reference to "eat when it sounds good."  I'm starting to discern this, in addition to conscious evaluation of hunger vs thirst.

Exercise seems like there isn't enough time to do it properly.  But I am running at least 5 days a week, 1.5, 2, or 3 miles depending of time available and how I feel.  Still making endurance gains, getting a little faster even in the snow and cold and feel good.  Last night was 3 miles, with 4 inches of snow.

Added a few beginner kettlebell basics.  I do not have good core strength.

This morning I weighed in at 232.  Somewhere about 24 pounds lost in 2024, with 16 or so being fat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#43]
229 pounds this morning.  Moving in the right direction!  Also excited to have run 2 miles in 19m 2s on snow and ice covered roads.

Had a 3/4 lb cheese burger patty with some sour cream and taco seasoning, 4 scrambled eggs, and another 3 oz cheese.

6 scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#44]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_6430_jpeg-3132268.JPG
View Quote

That might work, but I do eggs 1/2 at a time in the instapot.  Perfect!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#45]

I have watched the congressional hearings on adopting the pyramid and doctor after doctor said you are going to kill people and congress basically said yeah, but we are going to save quite a bit of money on food stamp programs.

Question everything.
View All Quotes

Question everything.

Where did you find those hearing to watch. I tried a quick search but not finding it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#46]
How are you guys taking that ketochow electrolyte drops?

Every time I drink that shit, it makes me want to vomit.

I'm just chugging the whole thing in a cup of water.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#47]
How are you guys taking that ketochow electrolyte drops?

Every time I drink that shit, it makes me want to vomit.

I'm just chugging the whole thing in a cup of water.
View Quote

I just add to a thermos of water and drink throughout the day. My kid calls it my salty water I think it kinda tastes like skim milk. Either way, some folks add it to a straw and drink water or whatever liquid through the straw so you get a quick burst of the drops then liquid to wash it down. You don't need a whole lot of it.

After the first 2 months or so you won't need them its really just for the first couple of weeks to 30 days.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:21:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lucky-Charm] [#48]
Originally Posted By Westmalle8:

Where did you find those hearing to watch. I tried a quick search but not finding it.
View Quote

I was turned on to them watching a documentary where they showed the actual hearings. I then did some research based on the doc and watched some longer clips.

I just looked to see if I could google search them and came up with nothing. They are out there just need to figure out what to search.

The below is a link to somebody alluding to it. The tapes are out there just impossible to find for me at the moment. They were on c-span just needs to be searched.

Link
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#49]
First let me apologize in case this has already been answered but I didn't read all 12 pages.

You all seem to have good results with this diet and I wouldn't mind trying it.  Are there some simple instructions or a site with simple rules to explain it so I don't have to read an entire book?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:36:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lucky-Charm] [#50]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:
First let me apologize in case this has already been answered but I didn't read all 12 pages.

You all seem to have good results with this diet and I wouldn't mind trying it.  Are there some simple instructions or a site with simple rules to explain it so I don't have to read an entire book?

Thanks
View Quote

@USCG_CPO

Cliff notes:

Eat a diet of only animal products. Basically If it had a mother you can eat it.

Eggs
Bacon
Beef
Lamb
Pork
Cheese sparingly
Salt

Water (with electrolytes for first 30 days or so)

Sample Day of Food 1:

First meal: 6 eggs scrambled 3 strips bacon

Snack: Feta Cheese 3oz

Second Meal: 20oz ribeye steak

Sample Day of Food 2:

First meal: 6 Scrambled Eggs, 4oz zero carb sausage, 1oz cheese shredded

Snack: Sugar Free Beef Jerky

Second Meal: 1.5lb ground beef cooked mustard, sour cream, or cheese

Feel free to reach out with any specific questions.

I have been eating this way for over a year. I am off every med I was prescribed from blood pressure, gout meds, allergy, Cpap, and all the other bullshit, all my auto immune conditions went away, According to he BMI chart I'm 10lbs over my idea weight and I did noting other than eat a carnivore based diet.

I now eat 2-2.5 lbs of beef a day seasoned with salt and drink water that's it. Feel better than I have my entire adult life and as a child for that matter.

Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top