BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To get giant aliens worked in is going to delay GTA VI and least another six months.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Oh... So you are saying all the alien talk is bullshit and its just people stirring shit like normal.... Got it lol
View Quote

It's almost like the whole world has become one big Arfcom General Discussion.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Haven’t heard anything other than this video.

Official word is juveniles fighting with sticks at a Miami mall. People there reported 8’ to 10’ tall giants attacking people and people shooting the creatures in self defense. I like the nephilim theory personally. Also maybe I should go back to 10mm.

Whatever it was it looks like they sent all officers and helicopters available. And closed the airport.

View Quote

That chick was starting to turn me on, but then she got all religious at the end and made it weird.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:42:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Tiffany was right?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:57:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I dont know what happened, but I know I don't believe anything the media or the government tell me. That many cops weren't dispatched for a couple of kids fighting.

Ive also heard stories of power outages at the same time, and airports closing down their airspace for 'system issue' while this was all going on.

Enough people are calling bullshit that its tough to be objective.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So we have people sitting on benches filming murders with their phones yet with the thousands of people probably in this area no one was able to get a clear video of the aliens?

If aliens ever do show up there will be so much video of it no one will be able to deny.
View Quote

Good healthy skepticism! Now, use that to address the fact that there isn’t any video of the alleged riot either.  No huge group with sticks and commercial fireworks with time date stamps…

This makes it actually credible to question that something odd occurred. Can you remember the last time a riot of this size wasn’t blasted on social media? Me either.

Something is amiss regardless and it does lend credibility to signals jamming or something odd.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 2:55:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Phase 1 of blue beam
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:03:32 AM EDT
[#8]
If there were any aliens involved, they were of the illegal kind, not the intergalactic ones.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:36:36 AM EDT
[#9]
So aliens is now the new phrase for teens, formally called youths.
It's hard to keep up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:52:25 AM EDT
[#10]
remember folks    A Fake alien invasion but it is our military and gov    
al ex jones
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 4:19:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I dont know what happened, but I know I don't believe anything the media or the government tell me. That many cops weren't dispatched for a couple of kids fighting.

Ive also heard stories of power outages at the same time, and airports closing down their airspace for 'system issue' while this was all going on.

Enough people are calling bullshit that its tough to be objective.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I, for one, welcome the coming of our new llama-shaped alien overlords.
View Quote

I see you have watched Llamgeddon. I just hope I am vaporized and not transformed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Yup. After watching David Grusch on Joe Rogan, I am 100% convinced that the recent alien nonsense is a government op.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#14]
The police actually responded to this.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1vMOPaOODQ/?igsh=MWs1cWRlOXF1eWN5OQ==
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

But what's more likely?  Police being honest or 8 to 10 foot tall aliens?

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I remember right, the Governor of Arizona tried to do something cute like that too after the Phoenix lights event.  In later interviews he said he felt bad about it, he was just trying to calm everyone down with some humor...  But, in fact, he had seen whatever the lights were and could never get a good explanation for it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#17]
One would think footage of the stick and fireworks fight would’ve come up by now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One would think footage of the stick and fireworks fight would've come up by now.
View Quote
Still waiting on footage of the Las Vegas shooter.

And photos of Bin Laden.

And the sealed report on JFK.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#19]
*writes "Get .357 hardcast" and "get holywater" on to do list*

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bump
View Quote
The whole alien thing was a massive social media version of a bump post. Well played.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One would think footage of the stick and fireworks fight would’ve come up by now.
View Quote

Nothing, and you know clout chasing gen-z yutes tiktok and worldstar EVERYTHING. I don't believe in the alien BS but why would they dispatch 100 cruisers right off the bat based on a rumor of gunfire at the mall? At most it should be a few cars to assess the situation and send for more backup if needed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#23]
That close to the New Year, when for some reason, people were believing something terrorist related was going to happen could bring about a large response.
As for the alien thing:
I'm just not buying the whole...."They came around and took our phones and deleted pictures" thing.
Popular time of year to be out. Everyone has a camera in their hand or pocket. It would have taken a long time to track everyone there down to do whatever to their phones.

If there were any pics or video, that shit would have been spread like wildfire long before the first phone had anything deleted.

Not buying it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#24]
That was a full on active shooter/terrorism flinch. Miami style.

My guess was the sticks they saw were bottle rocket shooters. There's a bunch of new years "run and gun" street battles with gangstas and bottle rockets/roman candles in Miami
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
All of those cameras on the ground and not a single picture...
View Quote

Yeah you'd think the kids fighting with sticks and firecrackers that elicited such a response from police would have at least a couple videos.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Agent Franks is putting in lots of work intimidating or eliminating witnesses.
View Quote

My daughter saw the video and I made the same comment.  She shook her head and said it was more likely Fey.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:03:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is no “The Miami Mall”

Anyone there would  know it is simply called “Bayside”

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah, believe Ms. Crazy Eyes and the blurriest of zoomed in videos there were 8 foot tall Grays walking around a major metropolitan city with  no close up shots. George Nory or who ever runs Coast to Coast must be eating this up
R
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What round for Miami aliens?
View Quote

Miami_JBT would have said ".40 S&W"...  
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yup. After watching David Grusch on Joe Rogan, I am 100% convinced that the recent alien nonsense is a government op.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Going deep into Solar Warden is tough now, mostly junk. But dude when that hit there was some nutty stuff.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But what's more likely?  Police being honest or 8 to 10 foot tall aliens?

View Quote

That's a hard toss up Bravo_Six...  Hard to call indeed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:11:49 AM EDT
[#33]
aliens came out of a portal in a mall.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:30:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not sure this is proof. My neighbor shot 2 cops and we had more cars than this in short order. We're a smaller town than Miami by a lot, too.
View Quote

I’m gonna call bullshit on this one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 6:55:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I’m gonna call bullshit on this one.
View Quote

You’re welcome to. We had hundreds of responding officers, up to and including school resource officers and shit directing traffic. Line of cars a quarter mile long, literally, on the news.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
aliens came out of a portal in a mall.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laugh-987.gif
View Quote

That's why you stay away from the back wall of Spencer's.

All kinds of dildos and aliens back there.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 7:14:02 AM EDT
[#37]
So a place where teens are known to go and fight and act like fools just happens to be where aliens decide to stage an attack…with sticks?  Which incidentally would be the weapon of choice for teens as well.

The aliens didnt attack the pentagon, white house, capitol buidling, or any high priority government buidling with high tech weapons they would most certainly have if they were able to traverse the galaxy.  They attacked a bunch of normal people, at a mall, with sticks.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So a place where teens are known to go and fight and act like fools just happens to be where aliens decide to stage an attack…with sticks?  Which incidentally would be the weapon of choice for teens as well.

The aliens didnt attack the pentagon, white house, capitol buidling, or any high priority government buidling with high tech weapons they would most certainly have if they were able to traverse the galaxy.  They attacked a bunch of normal people, at a mall, with sticks.

View Quote

No one should believe alien stories because the globohomos have plans to get us to believe it to consent to global governance.

But if you do why assume they would send their best? It could be the alien version of teenagers on a joyride in a stolen craft. And maybe they’re gamers or retro weapon fans. So instead of disintegrators or dimensional displacement tech they are limited to on sight procurement.

Our “president” mostly hangs out in a film studio anyway.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

They weren't attacking.  They were just looking for an Orange Julius. ??
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Drug abuse is a terrible thing.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#41]

Yeah, that slight blur is an alien 100%.

How many phones in that mall?  Thousands.

And yet, not a SINGLE ONE got even a half-ways decent vid or even a pic?????

And at any kind of violence event like that, people scatter.  And yet, the Police/FBI/MIB/whoever were able to find and suppress EVERY SINGLE PERSON before they uploaded any of the pics?

Wow.... people will believe literally ANYTHING these days.  You have to try pretty hard to be stupid enough to believe this stuff.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#42]

That is how they roll for the ever popular 'mass shooter' I've observed it myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Spencer’s is serious business, E.T. was shopping for some prank gifts.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All of those cameras on the ground and not a single picture...
View Quote

Interesting.  WorldStar HipHop videos are ubiquitous, so no WorldStar HipHop video of the event is interesting.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Good healthy skepticism! Now, use that to address the fact that there isn’t any video of the alleged riot either.  No huge group with sticks and commercial fireworks with time date stamps…

This makes it actually credible to question that something odd occurred. Can you remember the last time a riot of this size wasn’t blasted on social media? Me either.

Something is amiss regardless and it does lend credibility to signals jamming or something odd.
View Quote

I concur
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There is no “The Miami Mall”

Anyone there would  know it is simply called “Bayside”

View Quote

There is the Miami international mall off 107 ave near dolphin mall.

I worked at all 3, was working Bayside when the Miami grand prix ran through the back lot and downtown miami in 2001 or 02.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Going deep into Solar Warden is tough now, mostly junk. But dude when that hit there was some nutty stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I loved the Solar Warden stuff!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:47:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Aliens traverse space/time to get to earth… and looking for bargains?!

By Grabthar’s hammer, what a savings…
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#50]
The internet is all about people shutting down others.

Rando1: Aliens at mall.
Internet: Ackchyually 'video of sticks and fireworks'.

It hasn't happened yet, which is questionable\impressive.  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top