User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those people seem to live in some other reality.
View Quote

I first noticed it when the TV show "Survivor" first came out and people were saying "Oh that show is so realistic.". At first I thought they were kidding and I make some remarks and was quickly rebutted. The reality is there are a lot of people that do not live in it. Best I can tell they have avoided making life and death decisions all their lives. I'm guessing they have lived their lives in a way that affords them that luxury, and the USA has accommodated the life style. I am also guessing this may change soon as all good dreams come to and end one way or another.

Edit
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Musk mutineers are FIRED: SpaceX 'terminates number of employees' who wrote letter slamming CEO's 'embarrassing' tweets and demanding that management 'swiftly and explicitly separates itself from Elon's personal brand'

SpaceX has fired some of the employees behind a letter criticizing CEO Elon Musk's 'embarrassing' and 'distracting' tweets yesterday, claiming some workers were pressured into signing it.

The letter was posted to the company’s internal communications system Wednesday, hours after Musk revealed publicly that he had voted for a Republican candidate for the first time by voting for Mayra Flores in South Texas.

In the letter, the unnamed workers gave the company's directors 'one month' to 'swiftly and explicitly separate' from 'Elon's personal brand'.

They demanded that the company become more 'inclusive', and said its 'zero asshole' policy was not enforced clearly.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/06/16/22/59158275-10924279-image-a-36_1655413826136.jpg

It's unclear exactly how many people signed it or which employees instigated it but it slammed Musk for his unfiltered comments on Twitter, his new company, and called them unprofessional.

The New York Times on Friday revealed that some of those employees were fired afterwards.

In an internal statement Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX President and COO, said: 'The letter, solicitations and general process made employees feel uncomfortable, intimidated and bullied, and/or angry because the letter pressured them to sign onto something that did not reflect their view.

'We have too much critical work to accomplish and no need for this kind of overreaching activism.'

More
View Quote

I guess for the authors of the letter, they have become much more clear on the "Asshole" policy
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Yup.

I see a lot of new/replacement job openings in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He should turn twitter off for 60 days, lay off everyone, relocate the company to Alabama…and send out and offer for everyone to reinterview for their job.  

95% of the problems in the fed gov would be solved if they relocated every agency out of DC and into rural areas deep in America.
View Quote

There is no part of this country which would be improved by having a bunch of AFGE members move - and vote - there. It's the difference between a cancer in NoVa and Denver vs having it everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Obviously the employees of Twitter have very much enjoyed the unmitigated power trip of controlling what everyone sees on their platform.  They've loved pushing their fucked up agenda while wiping out everything they disagree with and now they're throwing a giant fit at the idea that their little manipulation game is coming to an end.

Elon is going to have to go in there and totally clean house to accomplish what he wants to build with Twitter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is no part of this country which would be improved by having a bunch of AFGE members move - and vote - there. It's the difference between a cancer in NoVa and Denver vs having it everywhere.
View Quote

The solution to pollution is dilution.

Get liberals out of their little pockets of liberalism, and they're no longer surrounded by people who reinforce their beliefs.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Obviously the employees of Twitter have very much enjoyed the unmitigated power trip of controlling what everyone sees on their platform.  They've loved pushing their fucked up agenda while wiping out everything they disagree with and now they're throwing a giant fit at the idea that their little manipulation game is coming to an end.

Elon is going to have to go in there and totally clean house to accomplish what he wants to build with Twitter.
View Quote

Having listened to someone who does work for Twitter and was even quoted by me earlier, this is so true.  The liberals have done everything they can to control Twitter internally that it is going to require a real overhaul to be rid of the left bias.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Having listened to someone who does work for Twitter and was even quoted by me earlier, this is so true.  The liberals have done everything they can to control Twitter internally that it is going to require a real overhaul to be rid of the left bias.
View Quote
It starts with a very careful overhaul of the executive team, followed by department heads and directors and so on.
Reforms of large corps needs to work top down.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Those people seem to live in some other reality.
View Quote

"Your comment is privileged."
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A purge at twitter might be job opportunity for me.
View Quote

I'd come out of retirement just to replace one of those pathetic entitled jackoffs. Hell, I'd replace 2.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#12]
ARFCOM, where nobody like's EV's because they somehow all drive more than 400 miles a day every day.

ARFCOM, where we now like social media / twitter because of Elon Musk.

Seems legit.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ARFCOM, where nobody like's EV's because they somehow all drive more than 400 miles a day every day.

Seems legit.
View Quote

Except neither of those things is close to the truth.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Seems legit.
View Quote
When I started work for and electronic company my boss made sure that I understood that one should never engineer a unit of equipment to use average spec of parts being used but use worse possible case or the equipment would be marginal at best. Where I am going is never go with what you need in your everyday travels but what you may need in the worse possible case.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'd bring Trump in as a temporary VP of HR. Walk each employee up to him.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#16]
The guy is probobly walking around a spacecraft building faculty looking at next gen Mars landers while tweeting this on a hand held device, the whole laughing at Twitter employees who are triggered about how he responds to questions about world politics and his views in 140 characters or less.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#17]
All that documented. LOL. Twitter employees should read this.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/spacex-fires-employee-criticized-elon-musk-report
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So, basically we learned a few things from this:

1) Every single person who works at Twitter is a raving faggot who hates anyone to the right of Mao.

2) There's not a single person working at Twitter who would qualify as a "man", only varying degrees of soft snowflakes with the most fragile egos imaginable.

3) People who take CRT and diversity seminars seriously actually do exist.

4) Elon has a head start with a list of people who need to be fired immediately.

That about sums it up, I think.
View Quote

Excellent summary.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#19]

This is how f’d up Twitter is.

F all of them.  Hope Elon goes in without the lube.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#20]

It's a nice thought- but, no.  Muslims will betray Christians the moment that they successfully kill or convert all the "other" infidels.  

And that's not even counting what they'd (try to) do to Israel.

I'd love to work/fight alongside trustworthy, sincere Muslims who genuinely want to rid the world of evil and "coexist" with Christians....but then I remember a survey that recorded over 50% of them saying that the 9/11 attacks were justified in some way.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"What if people are entertained by tweets that harm others?"  

There it is.  Mere words now "harm" others.  So clearly, there can be no "free speech" but only speech that is totally neutral and inoffensive towards every possible person that may ever read it.
View Quote

Where have you been? Leftist have been pushing the “accumulated psychological harm” of racist/bigoted language minorities encounter to try and tie speech to physical violence for a while now. They’d absolutely do away with the first amendment if they could. Envious of places like Canada where you can be charged with human rights violations for migendering people and on and on. They’ve been open about it for a while. Hell CRT is another avenue to try and discredit the whole constitution as a power construct for rich evil white people.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is the first reply (in Twitter)saying Elon is a Q-tard?
Did I read that right?
View Quote

Yep. He sounds like most of the NT cunts right here. Everyone who is pissed at the fuckery in the stolen election is a Q-tard, just ask 'em... They're celebrated and coddled here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#23]
That would be another level of hell working with all those liberals. I hope he cleans house and reduces the level of noise pollution.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Never been a twit but if Elon runs it and does the needed colon blow/house cleaning on it I will twit.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top