BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For all those rallying for charges and RICO act proceedings: what if someone on our side brought a large truck full of gear and distributed it the night before the Richmond rally in January?  Would that person be liable for everything done by that crowd afterwards?  Asking for a friend, who might have given out weapons, shields, body armor and more....  

I get worried when I see our side rallying for laws and precedent that can be used on us later.
View Quote

The big difference, I think, is Richmond was always intended to be peaceful.  There were never any open calls for violence that I saw.  I could have missed some, sure.  These "protestors" in KY were calling for the city to burn days in advance.  Intent would certainly need to factor in at some point.  In the case of KY and VA, the intent of each group of people was crystal clear well in advance.  

Would I like to see that kind of law turned against us for the actions of one, or a few, actor(s)?  Certainly not.  But these riots have pretty well ceased to be actual protests for over 100 days now.  Honestly, I don't think I would like to see such a law turned on the left because of the actions of one, or a few.  But those shields were handed out for a purpose and it wasn't for a peaceful protest.

The sad thing is everyone gets hurt for the actions of a few already.  Look at gun laws.  One lunatic goes on a rampage in Vegas and bumpstocks are banned.  One mass shooting and the dems are screaming for gun bans and confiscations and background checks, etc.  It's not right but it certainly wouldn't be the first time everyone gets screwed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Am I wrong thinking this scumbag is more a threat to this country than Soleimani ever was?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR1h3vrJi78gtbrrq75ScQtPmzTic_5HVSKeA&usqp=CAU
View Quote

The guy who wrote the Iran deal is a friend of Soros, Mohammed ElBaradei, they sat on the board of Crisis Group together and Elbaradei ran as the Muslim Brotherhood candidate for Vice President of Egypt after the Soros sponsored Arab Spring.  The MB had a nice deal with Hezbollah puppeting Yemen against Israel and Saudi Arabia...Soros has more to do with empowering Iran than most think.

https://anarchitext.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/soros-el-baradei/
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://static.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/1-611.jpg

The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor’s death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.
The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/u-haul-seen-distributing-shields-weapons-louisville-rioters-rented-holly-zoller-louisville-bail-project/

Why can't the feds RICO these people?

View Quote

Because they don't want to. Their goals are being accomplished beautifully.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Or they have become this brazen and believe they are completely untouchable.
View Quote
That, and they really are that inept.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd rather Trump drop a JDAM on Soros
View Quote
At this point it won't matter. He has already dumped tons of treasure into "foundations" and other groups. I have no doubt someone is being set up to carry on his "good work" after he dies.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This story smells of a plant.  Not meaning the work that went into figuring it out, it just seems like a trojan horse we are supposed to find and it leads us down a path we don't want to go.  Or they have become this brazen and believe they are completely untouchable.
View Quote

Or... We've been tracking ANTIFA for years, have infiltrated their ranks and now know a little more re: their movements/plans.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Second half is correct.

If you haven't realized, they think this is their time to overthrow the government and take over the country.  All or nothing; so they are willing to be open, because they have to be to accomplish their goal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This story smells of a plant.  Not meaning the work that went into figuring it out, it just seems like a trojan horse we are supposed to find and it leads us down a path we don't want to go.  Or they have become this brazen and believe they are completely untouchable.

Second half is correct.

If you haven't realized, they think this is their time to overthrow the government and take over the country.  All or nothing; so they are willing to be open, because they have to be to accomplish their goal.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but when a group suddenly changes tactics it is time to pause and figure out why.  At least all of the reports of pre-positioned weapons/signs/etc have been emplaced and or brought without knowledge of who did it, and serious cover up jobs to make sure it stayed that way.  If it really is a step to all or nothing be ready for an outbreak of violence like we have yet to see.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This.

I've said this so many times it isn't funny.....the .gov/cops are not on our side. Recognize this for what it is and plan accordingly.

All of these people, R and D, have a laugh with one another once the cameras are off. This is the elite vs the people....they just did a damn fine job convincing us otherwise.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
How long until P Dazzle Lashes burns down? I know when I rent a Uhaul I always get it from the fake eyelashes place. https://www.pdazzlelashes.com/about

fb: https://www.facebook.com/pdazzlelashes
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The big difference, I think, is Richmond was always intended to be peaceful.  There were never any open calls for violence that I saw.  I could have missed some, sure.  These "protestors" in KY were calling for the city to burn days in advance.  Intent would certainly need to factor in at some point.  In the case of KY and VA, the intent of each group of people was crystal clear well in advance.  

Would I like to see that kind of law turned against us for the actions of one, or a few, actor(s)?  Certainly not.  But these riots have pretty well ceased to be actual protests for over 100 days now.  Honestly, I don't think I would like to see such a law turned on the left because of the actions of one, or a few.  But those shields were handed out for a purpose and it wasn't for a peaceful protest.

The sad thing is everyone gets hurt for the actions of a few already.  Look at gun laws.  One lunatic goes on a rampage in Vegas and bumpstocks are banned.  One mass shooting and the dems are screaming for gun bans and confiscations and background checks, etc.  It's not right but it certainly wouldn't be the first time everyone gets screwed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all those rallying for charges and RICO act proceedings: what if someone on our side brought a large truck full of gear and distributed it the night before the Richmond rally in January?  Would that person be liable for everything done by that crowd afterwards?  Asking for a friend, who might have given out weapons, shields, body armor and more....  

I get worried when I see our side rallying for laws and precedent that can be used on us later.

While a lot of couch commandos with Cheeto dust on their fingers are quick to say we went there as sheep with no plan of action, they are wrong.  Our hope was for Richmond to be peaceful, but our planning didn't assume that.  We absolutely went with loaded weapons, ballistic shields, heavy weapons, armor, QRFs, good comms and a number of plans to defend ourselves if necessary.  Offensive plans (such as pulling down fences) were explored and abandoned - but were openly discussed.  Richmond had a thousand ways it could have gone wrong, and quite bluntly to this day I'm surprised none of the "bad actors" (either on the LE/gov or the left) took advantage of the situation.  I'm still stunned we rallied 100,000 diverse people with no centralized planning or coordination and not a single person acted out, and you know darn well we would have been to blame for whatever happened.  Similar to the BLM topic at hand, we handed out a lot of gear to people.  I'm just trying to say that it's a fine line.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I get your point, but it is not the same. At Richmond people didn't burn the city, loot businesses, assault people they don't like and the police.

They know, encourage, and intend for the people committing these criminal acts to do them, its organized terrorism.

Not protests.

It goes beyond gas masks. In Kenosha they were caught bringing large amounts of gasoline and bottles.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Or... We've been tracking ANTIFA for years, have infiltrated their ranks and now know a little more re: their movements/plans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The government isn't going to do anything. They don't care. So called white supremacists are the real problem

Trust me, they won't be so incompetent when they are in power and use it against us.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

True operator
View Quote

just as capable of ending you as seal team 6
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

While a lot of couch commandos with Cheeto dust on their fingers are quick to say we went there as sheep with no plan of action, they are wrong.  Our hope was for Richmond to be peaceful, but our planning didn't assume that.  We absolutely went with loaded weapons, ballistic shields, heavy weapons, armor, QRFs, good comms and a number of plans to defend ourselves if necessary.  Offensive plans (such as pulling down fences) were explored and abandoned - but were openly discussed.  Richmond had a thousand ways it could have gone wrong, and quite bluntly to this day I'm surprised none of the "bad actors" (either on the LE/gov or the left) took advantage of the situation.  I'm still stunned we rallied 100,000 diverse people with no centralized planning or coordination and not a single person acted out, and you know darn well we would have been to blame for whatever happened.  Similar to the BLM topic at hand, we handed out a lot of gear to people.  I'm just trying to say that it's a fine line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Intent to defend yourselves is not the same as intending to burn, loot, assault, and destroy. Which has been what these terrorists have been doing for 100+ days.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Feds need to find who rented that u-haul, who drove the vehicle and who paid for it all.   This is organized and not spontaneous.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:16:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Is this something the LE can question her for, or does she get outed by Channers and then we move on to the next SJW moonlighting as an Antifa agent.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I get your point, but it is not the same. At Richmond people didn't burn the city, loot businesses, assault people they don't like and the police.

They know, encourage, and intend for the people committing these criminal acts to do them, its organized terrorism.

Not protests.

It goes beyond gas masks. In Kenosha they were caught bringing large amounts of gasoline and bottles.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not protests.

In Kenosha they committed crimes with the gasoline and bottles.  They didn't in this case.  Having a shield or a makeshift weapon isn't 'bad' in itself.  Don't get me wrong, I would like to boycott whoever supports them, shine the light on them and crush their plans.  I merely point out the double-edged sword of using RICO and other laws against those who merely give out supplies.  

Quoted:

Intent to defend yourselves is not the same as intending to burn, loot, assault, and destroy. Which has been what these terrorists have been doing for 100+ days.

"Intent" is a very interesting thing, and often is viewed a little different when something goes sideways.  We've already heard how armed individuals who were guarding property from looters came there "intending to shoot someone" (and were thus arrested after defending themselves).  

I'm admittedly playing a bit of devil's advocate here....
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Feds need to find who rented that u-haul, who drove the vehicle and who paid for it all.   This is organized and not spontaneous.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Step 1:  
Freeze every account & seize every asset in their name
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

As I recall, the rally in Richmond in January was to RESTORE the Constitution. Seems like AntifaBLM's objective is to OVERTHROW the Constitution and our Democratic Republic. RICO can only be used to go after groups for conspiring to break the law. Since we weren't there to do that, RICO wouldn't apply.  Theoretically
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#21]
It's also possible that the Feds don't want to shut this down right now because they need time to find all the players and gather enough evidence to crack down on the principals right before the election. October surprise, as it were. If I were cynical, I'd say the Fed .gov doesn't want to do it because they want to keep Trump in the White House. Based on their work over the last 4 years, I'd find that exceptionally difficult to believe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Holly Zoller admits she was in Uhaul and rented it:

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Sure would be a damn shame if someone made sure there were some consequences for doing that.

Someone more interested in justice than the government.

Damn shame.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am uncertain how a U-Haul, or any inanimate object for that matter, is capable of agency. How did a U-Haul distribute anything, and how did it decide to do it?

Remember when words meant things? And editors weren’t completely fucking retarded?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#25]
There are very simple solutions to this whole thing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#26]
gUnt-Haul
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
gUnt-Haul
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#28]
here is an older video of Holly

Woman who says she was injured in Charlottesville speaks to the Lexington Council
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Well now that's interesting. Is she a professional agitator or is it coincidence that she was at two different riots so far apart in both distance and time?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

@oversteer
Not when you watch this on the livestreams.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://static.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/1-611.jpg

The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor’s death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.
The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/u-haul-seen-distributing-shields-weapons-louisville-rioters-rented-holly-zoller-louisville-bail-project/

Why can't the feds RICO these people?

View Quote

FB is calling this fake. They are really pushing the envelope
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Interesting. Wouldn’t want to get right now. lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I must have missed the riots, looting, arson, and attacks on the police during the Richmond Rally.  

Did those supplies get used by BLM/Antifa in the Louisville ‘protest’ to damage property or injure police?

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
At this point it won't matter. He has already dumped tons of treasure into "foundations" and other groups. I have no doubt someone is being set up to carry on his "good work" after he dies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His kids as big an asshole as he is.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Did I get in before the Wood Plow?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Phone call saved on YouTube

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Albino looking hambeast.probabily has two front butts
View Quote

Not in a labor camp she won't.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If they wanted to, they could do it in 2 minutes.  I know because I've done it!  It would be super simple to figure out the financiers of this operation.  Busting open the shell company/ies would be the most difficult portion, but it's still relatively easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they wanted to, they could do it in 2 minutes.  I know because I've done it!  It would be super simple to figure out the financiers of this operation.  Busting open the shell company/ies would be the most difficult portion, but it's still relatively easy.

Doesn't any news organization do investigative journalism any more? Maybe 4 chan?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have more than one JDAM.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:40:42 AM EDT
[#40]
There has to be a GPS on that thing. Track it to where it stopped and picked up supplies. That's moving up the food chain at least one link.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 2:56:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:04:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agree, that's why I have no problem with vigilante justice.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:06:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
There are very simple solutions to this whole thing.
View Quote

Been agreeing with you more and more lately.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:07:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

In Kenosha they committed crimes with the gasoline and bottles.  They didn't in this case.  Having a shield or a makeshift weapon isn't 'bad' in itself.  Don't get me wrong, I would like to boycott whoever supports them, shine the light on them and crush their plans.  I merely point out the double-edged sword of using RICO and other laws against those who merely give out supplies.  

"Intent" is a very interesting thing, and often is viewed a little different when something goes sideways.  We've already heard how armed individuals who were guarding property from looters came there "intending to shoot someone" (and were thus arrested after defending themselves).  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not protests.

Quoted:

Yeah and currently our side is getting arrested for that, defending themselves. If our side is getting arrested for defending themselves and in actuality breaking no laws I think we can find a way to arrest the organizers and ringleaders of the actual criminals.

They know damn well what they are doing. They are terrorists committing crimes trying to revolt against the government.

I get your point. But I don't think it is the same.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:08:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well now that's interesting. Is she a professional agitator or is it coincidence that she was at two different riots so far apart in both distance and time?
View Quote

There is plenty of them out there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:28:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Believe they are untouchable? I don’t mean this in a condescending tone and I apologize if this comes off that way, have we been paying attention to what has been going on?

They are untouchable. They have multi billionaires, every single leftist politician, the media, every federal law enforcement agency’s leadership, LE leadership in major cities, and the vast majority of mega corporations backing antifa/BLM.

How many liberal DA’s has Soros installed across America and no one does shit about it? How many law abiding citizens, who have rightfully defended themselves, ended up strung up on charges and at minimum been dragged through the legal system, had their lives ruined publicly, lost their jobs?

We can’t even get people to get out and vote in local elections to stop them. They are taking county by county, state by state, etc.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 3:26:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Money pouring into our country from outside sources, funding terrorist organizations, with stated goals of overthrowing the US government is something that should be looked at.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Money pouring into our country from outside sources, funding terrorist organizations, with stated goals of overthrowing the US government is something that should be looked at.

Exactly such as this:

BLM Co-Founder’s Ties to Pro-Communist China Group—Mike Gonzalez | American Thought Leaders

Of course this is ignored and brings in the question of where is the line:

Or what about this little outfit (note, helped craft the DNC Steele/muh-Russia coup) - https://www.brookings.edu/center/brookings-doha-center/

Policy discussion is one thing but if you're funneling money for an insurrection time to get wrecked son.  Policy payoffs should be next.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Looks like the same style of Uhaul truck headed up I-35 North in extreme Northern Missouri(Eagleville Exit 106) Friday night. It was riding the ass of a Chevy Silverado while a Jeep SUV was riding its ass allowing no one to come in between each other. I flipped my brights on the last jerk as they cut me off while I'm in my Freight Liner day cab pulling 2 pup trailer's with 35,000 lbs on the two combined.

Literally the dumbass Jeep driver as soon as they cleared my front bumper cut over, assholes. I seen the dude look at me in his door mirror and they all accelerated even faster.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top