Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are too poor to have fatties.

Quoted:
But spared no expense on the thongs.

Thongs ...   Less is More !

I’ve always wondered about the phenomenon that the less material used in female swimwear, the more it costs.  It’s a conundrum.

The new trend is crochet bikinis. I was skeptical until I saw for myself.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/497F2A98-BB74-4C55-92BD-C099F3D52FC9_jpe-2918453.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/9C73F41F-5768-4D0B-BFDA-7E5916C1DDF7_jpe-2918454.JPG

I do not object.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do medical, production, and other services cease to exist during a war ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm glad the puke whores aren't being inconvenienced by a pesky war... there was a lot of military age males in the video I watched...  quick-send those fuckes another $80 billion in cash and $140 billion in weapons

Those jobs are for the women and the elderly during home turf war
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Apparently they do on the beach.   One would think that the Ukrainian oligarchs might rein in the activities of their youth if not for anything else than to present the best possible picture to the west and to remove potential propaganda opportunities from the Russians but, apparently, they don’t care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm glad the puke whores aren't being inconvenienced by a pesky war... there was a lot of military age males in the video I watched...  quick-send those fuckes another $80 billion in cash and $140 billion in weapons

Apparently they do on the beach.   One would think that the Ukrainian oligarchs might rein in the activities of their youth if not for anything else than to present the best possible picture to the west and to remove potential propaganda opportunities from the Russians but, apparently, they don’t care.

I see a lot of vids of fighting age males who are firefighters and ems responding to civilian buildings that Russians target.

Maybe they should knock that shit off and get to the front line.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I see a lot of vids of fighting age males who are firefighters and ems responding to civilian buildings that Russians target.

View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in WWII, America shuttered many country clubs and the like and held wholesome appearing organized dances for service men.

They did a good job reducing and hiding this kind of thing. Seeing the oligarch’s kid’s partying while you are getting shot at protecting their investments has got to be demoralizing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And these were not fighting fires nor responding to medical emergencies so your comparison fails horribly.   What is more likely at one of the most expensive resorts in the most expensive resort regions in the country—a firefighter or a son of an oligarch who doesn’t have to worry about being drafted, putting out a burning building, or even making ends meet? Firefighters in Ukraine don’t make that sort of scratch.

The average firefighter in Ukraine makes 13,600 Ukrainian which is about 367 US dollars per year.  Rooms at that resort in Ukraine start at about 120 US dollar per night and go waaay up from there. Those  are not firefighters nor soldiers on R&R.

Heck.  Just looking up the menu of one of the hotels there drinks are going for 200-300??
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Just in..

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wonder how much that pool cost us.
View Quote

Nothing.  It was built with private investments long before Joey got into office.  It's a privately owned business.  You do know what a privately owned business is don't you?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They look like well funded whores to me
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#11]
New video

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

During world war 2 which was far larger, far more costly, and was on multiple fronts spanning millions of square miles with millions of men on both sides America still had birthday parties, time at the beach, dances, school, and other social events.
View Quote

Nobody is questioning parties in the US.  Other than Hawaii we didn’t really have any combat on our soil during WW2, but I’d expect you to know that.  This is much like France having a beach resort open while being actively invaded by the Germans.  Also much like partying down during the Battle of Britain.  Odesa isn’t really that far from the front lines with the Russians.

I surely don’t begrudge some R&R, but I can see how this would make someone question the commitment to “total war”.  We literally hear accounts of mass murder, toddler rape, and other horrific things by the invaders as well as the desire to completely remove the identity of Ukraine.  During WW2 the allied countries restructured their whole economies to build things required to fight the axis.  Is that happening in Ukraine?  I honestly don’t know.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No. I fucking expect them to be at the front repelling Russian Orcs.

But that's just me.
View Quote

They gotta do something with all the money we send them.  Seems like hookers and blow is an okay choice?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Fear and Loathing in Crimea
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
New video

View Quote

A lot of dudes who should be pulling triggers watching whores shake their asses...
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#16]
lol, those are obviously not in ukraine...

...rated
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

You rated it “triggered”?

And test they are in Ukraine. Already been established.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Crimea Beach Party | Long Live NAFO/Saint Javelin
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Oooh this makes me so mad, my rage boner is yuuuge right now.
View Quote

You understand you’re in a silvercord thread. Wise man.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:36:55 PM EDT
[#20]
A beach in a war torn country looks way nicer than Myrtle Beach.  I find that hilarious, lol
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Back in WWII, America shuttered many country clubs and the like and held wholesome appearing organized dances for service men.

They did a good job reducing and hiding this kind of thing. Seeing the oligarch’s kid’s partying while you are getting shot at protecting their investments has got to be demoralizing.
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FlyNavy75:

I’d support them taking every fucking dime I earn even if it made me homeless as long as every Uke bro was in the street with me. You wanna take my labor and give to some Ukrainian retiree, fine, let’s do this.
View Quote

If it’s for social welfare though here in America it’s fine.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You understand you're in a silvercord thread. Wise man.
View Quote
Its the daily fuck Ukraine thread.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There has never been a war in all of history where every single military aged male was at the front line at all times. There has never been a war in history where people behind the front lines didn't have any fun. Pretending otherwise is just silly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ukraine is physically 90% of the size of Texas.

Imagine if El Paso was being invaded and bombed into rubble, and military aged males in Corpus Christi we're just chilling on the beach and banging thots.   Think ukebros would find that acceptable?

Thats essentially what we are seeing here.  Military aged males not on the front line, not fighting for their freedom or defending their homeland, while the US is told how important it is they we spend trillions of dollars helping them fight the war.

Stealing wages from Americans to pay for weapons in a country whose own people aren't willing to fight tooth and nail for, to pay for govt. pensions, and to wage a war  with no benefit to the American taxpayer feels like a real slap in the face again.  

I HATE California, I hate their policies and cultural decay, but 100% I would gladly take up arms to defend in a war against a foreign nation.  You would not find me partying at a beach while my countrymen are bombed.  CA is still my country.

You'd think we'd learn something from every wasted life in every useless war, from Vietnam to every desert war, and I guess in a way we did.  We learned some businesses and politicians can can get very rich from war, and most citizens' lives don't improve a bit.

There has never been a war in all of history where every single military aged male was at the front line at all times. There has never been a war in history where people behind the front lines didn't have any fun. Pretending otherwise is just silly.

The silliest statements I'm hearing in support for this are coming out of Biden's mouth. Perhaps he should be stop.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Americans couldn’t drive to the front in an Uber.

View Quote

Germans were sinking cargo ships off American shores.

Yes, you could.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#26]
As usual the Uke trolls are already here spewing their shit.  Why aren't you over there fighting since you love those corrupt fucks so much?  Seriously, what's stopping you from being over there on the frontline?  Get off Arfcom, book a ticket and be there tomorrow.

In every video there are nothing but young, physically fit men and women who could be fighting but I guess their social media presence is more important.  

We should have never sent them any money, not one damn penny.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Looks like a good place for Zelenskyy's goons to conduct more snatch and grab operations for their conscript army

Either that or this is part of their "Western training" that we have all been hearing about.

This doesn't make any sense.
View Quote

It does if it’s shared by your favorite “conservative” grifter.

What goons?

You should ask yourself why there’s a lack of men in Donetsk and Luhansk.

Direct your question to Dennis pushillin
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Life goes on during war except for the active combat zones. It's always been that way.
View Quote

This is a hate Ukraine thread. Don’t bring logic and thought into it
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
As usual the Uke trolls are already here spewing their shit.  Why aren't you over there fighting since you love those corrupt fucks so much?  Seriously, what's stopping you from being over there on the frontline?  Get off Arfcom, book a ticket and be there tomorrow.

In every video there are nothing but young, physically fit men and women who could be fighting but I guess their social media presence is more important.  

We should have never sent them any money, not one damn penny.
View Quote

Was our last election rigged ?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Florida is a hell of a lot closer. Just sayin
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We weren't exactly cruising the Free World hat in hand demanding that everyone else pay for it, either.
View Quote

What were the founding fathers doing in Paris?
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Here's a video of Ukrainian troops firing cluster munitions on retreating Russian troops for those of you angered/disappointed by a lack of pictures of Ukrainians fighting.

https://twitter.com/osinttechnical/status/1690788491502747648
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#33]

War time beach clubs aren't new.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes, you could.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Americans couldn’t drive to the front in an Uber.

Yes, you could.

Yes, which is why resorts in the US during WWII were shut down, blackout conditions were enforced, and there was not a lot of partying at the beach. COme to NC and visit the coastal museaums at Beaufort and Ft Macon.  The "shut down" of beach parties will be very clearly explained to you.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We weren't exactly cruising the Free World hat in hand demanding that everyone else pay for it, either.

Ah, the Zelensky is Benjamin Franklin nonsense narrative.  Since you brought it up, Frankin was not partying with common soldiers or firefighters but with the wealthy elite, so even that comparison fails. IN addition, no part of France was occupied by the British at that time, so your comparison fails yet again.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#36]
The rich in Ukraine are not fighting or spending their money on the war.  For the oligarchs it doesn’t matter who wins their lives will go on as normal.  Shits good for them right now with all the money being flooded into the country.  Yet when this is all over they will be the ones in charge, the American citizen will be poorer and the normal Ukrainians will be dead.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m shocked OP posted something other than shilling for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Ukraine has to get to Crimea first, lol. That doesn't seem to be going well for them.

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because they won't fuck you doesn't make them whores.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#40]
I wonder if America had people at the beach between the years of 1941-1945.

I wonder what a google search would yield.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ukraine has to get to Crimea first, lol. That doesn't seem to be going well for them.

View Quote

Actually they first have to dismantle Russia's ability to supply Crimea.  And that is going well for them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The rich in Ukraine are not fighting or spending their money on the war.  For the oligarchs it doesn’t matter who wins their lives will go on as normal.  Shits good for them right now with all the money being flooded into the country.  Yet when this is all over they will be the ones in charge, the American citizen will be poorer and the normal Ukrainians will be dead.
View Quote

The increase of money from the biolabs certainly helps.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

And a google search yields that the east coast beaches were shut down for partying.  No fairs, no amusement parks, and no lights after sundown.  Coast watchers and air-raid wardens kept people and even bonfires off the beach.  

After some consultation or whatever, Broughton “recommended” the fair be canceled, and the State Board of Agriculture made it official. The fair wouldn’t return until 1946. (And when it did, nearly 400,000 showed up. We need more facilities, warned Dorton. And so Dorton Arena got built in ‘52, originally called the State Fair Livestock Pavilion; more commonly, the Cow Palace.)

Shutting down fairs was just another Thursday for Eastman. Here are a couple paragraphs from a 1942 New York Times profile:

“The ODT [Office of Defense Transportation] is never more than 24 hours behind the traffic situation in any section of the country.  If too many bananas are moving from New Orleans to Boston in cars that are needed to carry bombers from Detroit to a seaport, Eastman’s organization promptly stops the shipment of bananas. If too much freight is piling up on the docks in Baltimore, ODT can stop shipments or detour them until the congestion is cleared up.

“ODT’s main job, and Eastmans’s absorbing interest, is to keep moving, first the supplies that are needed for our armed forces, and second, those that are primarily essential to the maintenance of civilian life and pursuits. If there is anything left, Mrs. Jones can have it to go visit Aunt Bessie in Kokomo or the manufacturer can have it to ship a consignment of eyebrow tweezers to a beauty parlor in Pascagoula.”

https://businessnc.com/the-story-behind-the-ww-ii-suspension-of-the-n-c-state-fair/

Obviously to those not mentally retared, the US never had a foreign army on it's land during WWII, the Aleutian islands of course exepted, so that comparision fails.  However, even so, even without a foreign army on CONUS, the US, especfially the East Coast shut down it's partying during the war.  TImes square was blacked out.  Beach resorts all along the east coast were closed, fairs and carnivals were closed, lest the U boats used the lights for navigation.  You obviously don';t know your own nation's history which is understandable since you seem to be more a fan of a foreign nation over your own.

THe UK had a general shutdown as well. REsorts, fairs, museums, theaters, transport, cinemas, sport fields, dance halls, etc.   You obviously don't know your history.

There were 24 plays and musicals on in the West End on 7 September 1940 at the start of the Blitz; one week later only two theatres were open.      

In football for instance, clubs such as Arsenal had encouraged their players to volunteer en masse; that meant of the 42 professional players, only two remained with the club. Their ground at Highbury became a shelter and the club was forced to share the football ground of their rivals Tottenham Hotspur.          

Cultural institutions were also closed at the beginning of the war. Even works of art were evacuated. The art collection from the National Gallery was dispersed to different destinations around the country, including a number of houses and castles in North Wales, and then later stored in Manod Quarry near Blaenau Ffestiniog.

With the closure of the National Gallery, the building was earmarked for government use.      

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/the-nation-at-a-standstill-shutdown-in-the-second-world-war
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#44]
And the award for the most thongs in a war goes to....
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Actually they first have to dismantle Russia's ability to supply Crimea.  And that is going well for them.
View Quote

It is?

Lol
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pole added & dedicated to you, my friend.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And the award for the most thongs in a war goes to....
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its worthless to spend time telling him anything.  He is just here for the hate hardon.
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

If Ukraine breaks the land bridge to Crimea Russia hasn’t just lost the war it’s been humiliated.

It’ll be okay little buddy.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top