BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/17/2021 10:09:04 AM EDT
Will occur on September 20th.

inb4 mail-in voting shenanigans.

IDK if I'll even bother voting

I might vote if there's a lolbert or People's Party of Canada (despite the name, further right than the Conservative Party) candidate running in my electoral district.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Moving to Calgary before the election, looked at the candidates in the riding I'll be in. Unimpressive all around.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck. Though I am not optimistic for you.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#3]
We will give you Biden or Harris!

We are willing to sacrifice these two great leaders!
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We will give you Biden or Harris!

We are willing to sacrifice these two great leaders!
View Quote

We can trade the Prancing Prince of Papineau for Biden, at least Joe has (in theory) less time left in politics
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing will change. I’m thinking about voting Maverick or PPC.

The Conservative party will keep shifting left until they are Liberals.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:52:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Moving to Calgary before the election, looked at the candidates in the riding I'll be in. Unimpressive all around.
View Quote

Move to her riding.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

@griffin86

Thank you for cluing me onto the Maverick party - they're probably going to be top of my list

It'll be probably be Maverick>PPC>lolbert>abstain for me

ETA: agreed on CP continuing sliding left
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#8]
do you all do that weird ranked voting thing?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@griffin86

Thank you for cluing me onto the Maverick party - they're probably going to be top of my list

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@griffin86

Unfortunately people only get fired up about Western Separation until after the election. What Maverick has going for it is Jay Hill. Unfortunately they are rookies, I haven’t seen any door knocking or phone calls. Just sit on Facebook and share shit.

I like PPC but I think Maxime isn’t pro gun.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Look on the bright side....you're not Australia or New Zealand......yet.

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
do you all do that weird ranked voting thing?
View Quote

first-past-the-post
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Look on the bright side....you're not Australia or New Zealand......yet.

View Quote

I can’t wait

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Unfortunately people only get fired up about Western Separation until after the election. What Maverick has going for it is Jay Hill. Unfortunately they are rookies, I haven’t seen any door knocking or phone calls. Just sit on Facebook and share shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@griffin86

I just checked - no Maverick candidate running where I live

I'm spreading the word about them to my friends etc though
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Hope the canucks have had enough of wishcasting horseshit.

Not that my side of the border is in any position to throw stones.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Is Jordan Peterson gonna run?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Protests are still allowed in Canada. Kinda.
Press is still free in Canada. Kinda.
Free speech not so much (HRC and now Social Media Control Board).

You could power Canada forever with a magnet and a coil attached to Preston Manning or the original Trudeau spinning in their graves, for all their flaws.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hope the canucks have had enough of wishcasting horseshit.

Not that my side of the border is in any position to throw stones.
View Quote

I doubt it
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Is Canada getting a new mayor?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably not.

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Probably not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not.

That sucks. I am not a fan of that bastard Castro.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not.

Only person worse would be Jagmeet Singh. Both lead us to communism, Jagmeet will get us there quicker.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#22]
My condolences in advance.  The western provinces need to secede.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I have a question. I know basically fuck all about Canadian politics, but is it similar to the US where the major metropolitan areas lean hard left and basically run the country, and the people that live in the vast amount of land outside of there are just along for the ride, or is it more complicated than that?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My condolences in advance.  The western provinces need to secede.
View Quote

that's my fetish

Attachment Attached File

sorrynotsorry fedb0i r3dc04tz
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have a question. I know basically fuck all about Canadian politics, but is it similar to the US where the major metropolitan areas lean hard left and basically run the country, and the people that live in the vast amount of land outside of there are just along for the ride, or is it more complicated than that?
View Quote

Yep, the election is usually decided once it hits Toronto. The west’s votes don’t matter.

Map of greater Toronto. Red are liberals

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Most of my family is still in Canuckistan. The vast majority are Trudeau supporters. I think this is Trudeau looking to consolidating power before a big push.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:16:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, the election is usually decided once it hits Toronto. The west’s votes don’t matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ie, we can't vote our way to secession (IMO)

For the Americans reading this thread: in order to win, parties must pander (and do well) in Ontario and Quebec.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

That sucks. Glad it can't happen here...
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Most of my family is still in Canuckistan. The vast majority are Trudeau supporters. I think this is Trudeau looking to consolidating power before a big push.
View Quote

It is, he thinks he can get a majority. Why else would you call an election half way through your term.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Well damn. Good luck guys.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. I think the fix is already in. He wouldn't call a new election if the outcome wasn't already decided.

That commie fucker will probably push for a complete semiauto and handgun confiscation program right out of the gate.

Globalists know we're on to their bullshit, and need to accelerate.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Canada was lost decades ago.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This. I think the fix is already in. He wouldn't call a new election if the outcome wasn't already decided.

That commie fucker will probably push for a complete semiauto and handgun confiscation program right out of the gate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

inb4 mail-in voting shenanigans
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need one of those here.

Enough with the death of a thousand cuts- decide it once and for all winner take all.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#35]
GTFO of Canada

It's snowballing into woke shithole
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
GTFO of Canada

It's snowballing into woke shithole
View Quote

tfw you have no way out
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Nick's prediction:

Trudeau (current PM, Liberal Party) will fumble-fuck his way through the campaign with cheesy photo-ops and the press will continue to suck his dick for it, convincing Ontario and Quebec that it doesn't taste that bad.

O'Toole (Conservative Party) will continue to be the same old garbage that every center-right has offered for the last couple decades. Public events will be cheesy, he won't go all-in on the Libs corruption, Trudeau family corruption/ student fucking/ reporter grabbing/ dirt but will 'take the high road', apologize for nothingburgers to people who will hate him anyway, and lose so he can pretend to be outraged and get paid.

Jagmeet Singh (New Democratic Party) will continue to be a filthy commie who's answer to everything is taxing racism/ patriarchy/ colonialism away. He'll get a shit-ton of press for diversity and likely a bunch of concessions from the Libs.

Maxime Bernier (People's Party) will call out corruption and spending but he's a political non-entity and will likely split enough of the vote to cost the Cons a seat or two. There's a chance he gets elected in his own riding, but I doubt it.

Hot Take: Voting takes place on September 20th. That gives enough time lay down a mask mandate/ mail-in voting if the polls don't look great (blame it on kids going back to school, coming back from unvaxed vacations) or to make sure the fix is in for the few close ridings around Toronto (to grab votes from the Cons) and Vancouver (to grab votes from the NDP). Libs get in with a majority and run wild for a full five years, banning everything that isn't phallic and in pastel colors.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I might vote if there's a lolbert or People's Party of Canada (despite the name, further right than the Conservative Party) candidate running in my electoral district.
View Quote

So, are you saying you want us to help?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sheeeit

IIRC, the Conservative Party used Dominion Voting during last summer's leadership election...
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Nick's prediction:

Trudeau (current PM, Liberal Party) will fumble-fuck his way through the campaign with cheesy photo-ops and the press will continue to suck his dick for it, convincing Ontario and Quebec that it doesn't taste that bad.

O'Toole (Conservative Party) will continue to be the same old garbage that every center-right has offered for the last couple decades. Public events will be cheesy, he won't go all-in on the Libs corruption, Trudeau family corruption/ student fucking/ reporter grabbing/ dirt but will 'take the high road', apologize for nothingburgers to people who will hate him anyway, and lose so he can pretend to be outraged and get paid.

Jagmeet Singh (New Democratic Party) will continue to be a filthy commie who's answer to everything is taxing racism/ patriarchy/ colonialism away. He'll get a shit-ton of press for diversity and likely a bunch of concessions from the Libs.

Maxime Bernier (People's Party) will call out corruption and spending but he's a political non-entity and will likely split enough of the vote to cost the Cons a seat or two. There's a chance he gets elected in his own riding, but I doubt it.

Hot Take: Voting takes place on September 20th. That gives enough time lay down a mask mandate/ mail-in voting if the polls don't look great (blame it on kids going back to school, coming back from unvaxed vacations) or to make sure the fix is in for the few close ridings around Toronto (to grab votes from the Cons) and Vancouver (to grab votes from the NDP). Libs get in with a majority and run wild for a full five years, banning everything that isn't phallic and in pastel colors.
View Quote

Everyone, including the Conservatives, will gang-up on Bernier and punch right
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Good luck syrup bros
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Ontario and Quebec are the problem..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I doubt it
View Quote

Hope is the last to die.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Not too current on Canuck politics. Other than to reiterate that Justin Trudeau is living proof that women should not be allowed to run countries.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not too current on Canuck politics. Other than to reiterate that Justin Trudeau is living proof that women should not be allowed to run countries.
View Quote

It is Transmisogynist, but you are in this case correct.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Fidel Jr. Vs a random cuck?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#47]
https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/mail-in-voting-set-soar-canada-election-could-undermine-trudeau-new-democratic-2021-08-17/

People who want to vote by mail must ask Elections Canada for a special ballot and provide proof of identity, either by applying online and sending a digital scan of documents, or by mail by with photocopies of identification.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fidel Jr. Vs a random cuck?
View Quote

A Taiga Bro is the hero that Canada needs.  I am well known for my inherent insanity, but I suspect that hero is out there among the Tamarack...lurking and unaware that Destiny would call if only that hero had a phone...or at least the future PM would recognize some kind of symbol etched onto birch bark at the nearest river confluence.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Good luck. Though I am not optimistic for you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#50]
The fraud will be exquisite
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top