Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/5/2022 10:59:20 PM EDT
Probably BS or I just boke armageddon, or someone tried to wack Putin as posted by NY12GA
"The other possibility would be that someone just tried tried to take out Putin with a bioweapon. And that could have come from many places. If indeed THAT happened, or if Putin even thinks that may have happened that won’t be good for anyone"

Link

Mr. Miles Guo revealed that two emergency incidents occurred around the opening of the Beijing Winter Olympics, according to his live broadcast on February 4, 2022.

1. An hour before the live broadcast, 16 confirmed virus cases were detected among Vladmir Putin’s aides. There were also three deaths in the hotel where Putin resided, although it is unknown so far whether the three deaths are Putin’s aides or hotel employees. Furious at the incident, Putin cursed in the hotel. Mr. Miles Guo indicated this incident is very abnormal from any perspective.

2. A sniper security guard stationed in Pangu Hotel fell to the ground and died, which shocked Xi Jinping.

According to Mr. Guo, the Winter Olympics has become a “hibernation game.” More than 100 countries initially planned to attend the event; then the number fell to 90+ countries; then the number fell to 70+ countries; then to 33 countries now. Only two VIPs attend the event, and the team of one of the VIPs (Putin) is almost destroyed by virus infection.

This Winter Olympics is an embarrassment for Xi Jinping and is a joke for most members of the Chinese Communist Party. Mr. Guo said the result is what we wish for and is what 99.9% of the 95 million CCP members wish for.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:00:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh huh ??
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uh huh ??
View Quote

Yup, but this is GD and OP did want to miss the opportunity.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, look.

Another “news source” being used in GD that nobody has ever heard of.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh, look.

View Quote

This is were it begins.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:10:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang vaccinated foreigners bringing an American virus into China.
Next month in the news the CCP will release a press statement indicating that millions of citizens have died due to this virus since the Olympics and Taiwan must be invaded.

IBTM

Obviously I am just being a drunk dork on Saturday night.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh, look.

Another "news source" being used in GD that nobody has ever heard of.

View Quote
Should we wait for a more credible link from CNN?
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#7]
ZFG
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm watching American Dad on TBS.

I don't remember the show being this fucked up.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#9]
That “article” was very hard to make heads or tails of.

What exactly are they alleging to have happened?
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#11]
BS article is BS

It takes 8 seconds to google how many countries are participating and if they can't get that number correct in the article then they're trying to mislead.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:19:10 PM EDT
[#12]

HELL YEAH BOYS, IT'S FO TIME!!!!

POP THEM PMAGS, OPEN A BAG OF IMITATION CRAB MEAT, SET THE MODEL TRAIN TO START CRUISING THE TRACKS! PISS ON EVERYTJING TO ASSERT YOUR DOMINANCE!! THE SHIT IS MOTHER FUCKING HAPPENING!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:19:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Benjamin Harnwell at GETTER

He looks important. He has a hat.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Probably BS or I just boke armageddon.

Link

Mr. Miles Guo revealed that two emergency incidents occurred around the opening of the Beijing Winter Olympics, according to his live broadcast on February 4, 2022.

1. An hour before the live broadcast, 16 confirmed virus cases were detected among Vladmir Putin’s aides. There were also three deaths in the hotel where Putin resided, although it is unknown so far whether the three deaths are Putin’s aides or hotel employees. Furious at the incident, Putin cursed in the hotel. Mr. Miles Guo indicated this incident is very abnormal from any perspective.

2. A sniper security guard stationed in Pangu Hotel fell to the ground and died, which shocked Xi Jinping.

According to Mr. Guo, the Winter Olympics has become a “hibernation game.” More than 100 countries initially planned to attend the event; then the number fell to 90+ countries; then the number fell to 70+ countries; then to 33 countries now. Only two VIPs attend the event, and the team of one of the VIPs (Putin) is almost destroyed by virus infection.

This Winter Olympics is an embarrassment for Xi Jinping and is a joke for most members of the Chinese Communist Party. Mr. Guo said the result is what we wish for and is what 99.9% of the 95 million CCP members wish for.
View Quote

It's happening again, isn't it.gif

Note how the article referenced 33 countries. There's that 33 again. I don't think it's accurate but intended to be a form of communication to someone that's not the general public.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Note how the article referenced 33 countries. There's that 33 again. I don't think it's accurate but intended to be a form of communication to someone that's not the general public.
View Quote

You mean it's time for a Rolling Rock!

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean it's time for a Rolling Rock!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Original_Rolling_Rock_Bottle.jpg/180px-Original_Rolling_Rock_Bottle.jpg

Yup. Pop the cap, kick back and watch it all burn.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#19]
if even the Epoch times, the most anti China news, isnt reporting it, then i don't believe it
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking commie codes.

This is bigger than Armageddon.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#21]
The trumpet needs to sound
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#23]
After a fairly extensive search I only find the link in the OP's post in regards to anything to do with these alleged incidents.

I'm gonna say "Idunblivit".

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Benjamin Harnwell
@harnwell
·
Jan 31
Those new 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic events in full:

1.  Mixed team myocarditis (track)
2.  Mixed undiagnosed haemorrhaging (aerials)
3.  Men’s 100m heart attack
4.  Men’s blood clots (freestyle)
5.  Mixed team antibody-dependent enhancement
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh, look.

Another "news source" being used in GD that nobody has ever heard of.

View Quote
When the writer has a one word name, Naughty, AND there's a translator, you know it's legit.

I am wondering, though, how long do the dumb shits who went over have to quarantine when they get back, or are they able to just go straight to infecting everyone with a new variant as soon as they deplane.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#26]
space rabies. more infectious than the measels. 120 percent fatal. you aint seen bad yet but its comin.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:54:57 PM EDT
[#27]
So the grammar was bad enough to give your entire family ass cancer and you still felt like attaching your name to this putrescent tripe?

You may have a future at CNN, OP.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
BS article is BS

It takes 8 seconds to google how many countries are participating and if they can't get that number correct in the article then they're trying to mislead.
View Quote

Unless he's talking about .gov diplomats
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:19:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Does the bean/no bean chili argument have something to do with thas?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:25:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh, look.

View Quote

That's how you know it's a good source. If no one has heard of it the illuminati hasn't corrupted it yet.

I'll run this past my sources and vet it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Three deaths around Putin? A sniper dropping dead?

Wtf ...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:27:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Looks like a legit new source
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Naughty writes an exciting tale
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:30:16 AM EDT
[#36]
The lockdowns will continue until morale improves!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:30:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:37:42 AM EDT
[#39]
84 countries is more than 33.  FAKE NEWS OP should be banned!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:38:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Hey guys, what was the really secret code word we are not supposed to tell anyone again? I forgot..

Is it super secret code word time???
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#41]
its those damn racist canadian truckers I tells ya
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:43:49 AM EDT
[#43]
IBTM
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:44:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably BS or I just boke armageddon.

Link

The Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:54:57 AM EDT
[#45]
It's in some ancient language, so must be legit. Sum Tin Wong

Someone mentioned someone wearing a hat...so there's that. I'm going with legit news.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:56:46 AM EDT
[#46]
There's been speculation that ChinaIsAsshoe is going to release another virus on the world by giving it to all the Olympic visitors and watching them take it back to their home countries. It worked well enough last time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#47]
This sounds very serious.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:59:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Steve Bannon has been talking about this for weeks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:59:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There's been speculation that ChinaIsAsshoe is going to release another virus on the world by giving it to all the Olympic visitors and watching them take it back to their home countries. It worked well enough last time.
View Quote

China is the WOAT country no doubt, and they’re certainly a huge player in what’s going on, but they’re certainly not the engine driving all this; rather just a big cog in the machine
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 1:04:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It's in some ancient language, so must be legit. Sum Tin Wong

Someone mentioned someone wearing a hat...so there's that. I'm going with legit news.

View Quote

Hidden Palace Xi Jinping once forced to wear a cuckold, kneeling and crying begging to convict his wife . It is beyond the imagination and cognition of ordinary people. As the most powerful figure in China, Xi Jinping is incompetent. The combat power of the leader and the vice-chairman of the Urine Bag Wang is truly embarrassing
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top