Page / 2
Posted: 12/5/2022 11:13:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#1]
This isn’t new news

??

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Wash my hands? I'm the guy putting that shit on there! BWAH-HAHAHA!
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#3]
While that may be objectively true, it's apparent that people aren't going around getting sick en masse despite the fact that they are interacting with these devices and fixtures daily.

Still, I wash my hands regularly.

During WuFlu and the installation of all of these self-serve ordering kiosks and checkout stations touted as a way to stop the spread was laughable.
View Quote

WuFlu and other respiratory viruses don't typically spread from surface contacts so maybe not all that laughable.  Might be increasing other forms of infection though which do.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Came to post this

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Came to post this

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came to post this

I am the Bacteria
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah no doy. Myth busters covered this over a decade ago. Showed things like shopping cart handles are caked with fecal matter.

Ever since then I've been sanitizing. I was ready for COVID from that perspective.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Wash your cell phone, keyboards, door handles, the list goes on...
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#10]
How do the self-checkout screens compare to cash?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#11]
A PSA from on high to slim down, Brits.

One million will die by August

We need two weeks of shutdown.

Thanks for your cooperation

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Gotta build up immunities somehow.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah no doy. Myth busters covered this over a decade ago. Showed things like shopping cart handles are caked with fecal matter.

Ever since then I've been sanitizing. I was ready for COVID from that perspective.
View Quote

This is where I was. I've been disgusted by people for decades lol

All the idiotic things people did during covid were laughable. Touching the outside of their masks. Reusing their masks. Would social distance but still not wash their hands after using the bathroom. The list goes on.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Years ago, I noticed a fair number of educated prople at work not washing their hands in the restroom.
As a result, I wash my hands multiple times per day on fend principles
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I wash my hands after I use the restroom or after preparing food, get my hands dirty, whatever. In no way am I a clean freak. I touch cart handles and self checkout screens without sanitizing before and after. Still, I rarely get sick.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I notice some folks just walk right out of the bathroom without washing their hands. Some pretend to wash their hands.
It’s sickening.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Wait until I tell you about the serving utensils at buffets, the meat processing and packaging plant for a certain sandwich chain, *some* generic brand foods, cough drops, a processed fruit company, a beef jerky company, a large salsa company...

You will never put anything in your mouth store bought again.

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:45:55 AM EDT
[#18]
No shit Sherlock...
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#19]
The entire world is covered in shit, it always has been.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#21]
So is your bed and everything you touch if your toilet is within 10 ft of your bed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All the idiotic things people did during covid were laughable. Touching the outside of their masks. Reusing their masks. Would social distance but still not wash their hands after using the bathroom. The list goes on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The gloves fascinated me. People seemed to think putting on latex gloves was a free pass to put their hands in their mouth.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I notice some folks just walk right out of the bathroom without washing their hands. Some pretend to wash their hands.
It’s sickening.
View Quote

A guy I used to work with walked around with a face shield and took several opportunities to lecture everyone on how useless their masks were since they should all wear a shield like him. He just happened to be the nasty asshole that never washed his hands on his way out of the bathroom.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It’s sickening.
View Quote

Even cave men washed their hands…FFS
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Not a surprise.

My wife often uses a sanitary wipe after we leave stores.  I think I'll join her.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#26]
I didn't get my immune system by being afraid of fecal bacteria.  I will not wash my hands.  >:(

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wait until I tell you about the serving utensils at buffets, the meat processing and packaging plant for a certain sandwich chain, *some* generic brand foods, cough drops, a processed fruit company, a beef jerky company, a large salsa company...

View Quote

Spend a month eating in china. The bacteria wars inside me were epic.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL, this is not news.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Agree. But the claims of it being safer for the consumer to use self-serve kiosks was total shit. Literally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While that may be objectively true, it's apparent that people aren't going around getting sick en masse despite the fact that they are interacting with these devices and fixtures daily.

Still, I wash my hands regularly.

During WuFlu and the installation of all of these self-serve ordering kiosks and checkout stations touted as a way to stop the spread was laughable.

WuFlu and other respiratory viruses don't typically spread from surface contacts so maybe not all that laughable.  Might be increasing other forms of infection though which do.

Agree. But the claims of it being safer for the consumer to use self-serve kiosks was total shit. Literally.

Oh sure.  I was never worried about doing business with a dude by behind the register in the first place and you are probably 100% correct that banging on a public touch screen is grosser than verbally giving some guy your order.

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#31]
I use my car keys to push elevator buttons and touch screens. Then wash my hands.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Until I get an employee discount I'm not checking myself out.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Meh. A weekly swim through the sewer keeps your immune system strong.
The world is full of germs. I can see them everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So is your bed and everything you touch if your toilet is within 10 ft of your bed.
View Quote

I took the unconventional approach of locating my toilet in the bathroom.

Follow me for more home building tips.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#35]
They aren't as bad as the disgusting Passport Control scanners at JFK Airport after an International flight.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Stopped at a farm and home store yesterday for softener salt.  There was an old oriental (didn't speak English) couple checking out in front of me.  The cashier told me not to touch the pen on the checkout screen.  She said the guy had open sores that were bleeding on both hands.  People are just fucking nasty.  Just look at any public toilet...
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Isn't the latest sexual perversion people licking someone else's asshole?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I watched a guy pull down his mask to lick his fingers to separate the plastic bag in produce. I laughed at him.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Yea and they've found fecal matter on the bristles of tooth brushes in many peoples homes.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yea and they've found fecal matter on the bristles of tooth brushes in many peoples homes.
View Quote

When you flush the toilet, it throws clouds of it up into the air. You need to carefully wrap your toilet in plastic wrap before you flush.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I watched a guy pull down his mask to lick his fingers to separate the plastic bag in produce. I laughed at him.
View Quote

I have always viewed that as a design defect in produce bags. What are the options?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This isn’t new news

??

View Quote

Yeah, the shit is everywhere others touch regularly.  

If you really drill down on it, humans aren't anywhere near as clean as we like to think.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I didn't get my immune system by being afraid of fecal bacteria.  I will not wash my hands.  >:(

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a thing as being to clean weakens your immune system.

Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This isn’t new news

??

View Quote

fpni
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

soylent isn't people it's fecal matter?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Wait til OP learns about door knobs.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is fecal matter particularly dangerous?
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#48]
immune system strong like bull.

yep the world is covered in piss shit cum and cocaine I don't care.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is fecal matter particularly dangerous?
View Quote

I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

we did the same shit in middleschool bio.

my shoes came back as one of the samples with the most numerous colony counts as well as some of the most interesting colors.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top