Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Idiots, just carry some jello pudding cups with you .

He gets belligerent , just hand him some pudding

View Quote

How can he have any pudding if he won't eat his meat?
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
He needs to live through the election even if he isn't on the ballot. The sympathy vote will drive the votes in, especially from the dead democrats.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Erratic Biden: I pooped my pants!!!
World leader he's supposed to be talking to: What? You want to talk about France?
Erratic Biden: I did a dooky! Jill Jill where are you. I pooped like a good boy.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Only people scared of that guy are girls under the age of 14.
View Quote
Have you seen the typical White House Aide?

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]
One second they tell you he's as sharp as a tack.
Next second, we hear he's a vegetable after 4pm and hardly knows what's going on the rest of the time.
Now we are being led to believe he has staff scared shitless  because of his "Wrath"?

All this speculation is getting tiresome.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
When I really think about it critically, i cant not admit....it would be pretty entertaining to watch them try to keep Biden out of trouble for four more years. If they decide to rig it again and give him another term, keeping him alive but away from microphones and cameras will be interesting. He hasn't seemed capable of basic daily tasks for a while now. What is he going to function like in a few years?

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I just hope he is in pain and suffers from terrifying hallucinations.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone who is scared of that demented old fool is too stupid to be doing the job they are.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/119852/Chandler_West-3256622.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2024 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Until he fires up and makes a low-level run with the N-Bomber on national television, he ain't going anywhere.

After a lapsis linguae of that magnitude, all bets are off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People in their late stages of  alzheimer's can be very unstable.

Until he fires up and makes a low-level run with the N-Bomber on national television, he ain't going anywhere.

After a lapsis linguae of that magnitude, all bets are off.

If he dropped the N-Bomber, Harris will pull the 25th and take the top of the ticket so the DNC would be stuck with her. Otherwise, I'm still saying Newsom/Whitmer.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This. I'm by no means a bad ass, tough guy or anything resembling a tier 1 anything.
But I certainly wouldn't be afraid to say "go fuck yourself,
resident Potatohead, ya demented old piece of dried up dog shit. And take nurse Jill with you and she can fuck right off as well".
I could go on but ya'll get what I'm saying I"m sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who is scared of that demented old fool is too stupid to be doing the job they are.
This. I'm by no means a bad ass, tough guy or anything resembling a tier 1 anything.
But I certainly wouldn't be afraid to say "go fuck yourself,
resident Potatohead, ya demented old piece of dried up dog shit. And take nurse Jill with you and she can fuck right off as well".
I could go on but ya'll get what I'm saying I"m sure.

Shoot, I'd be happy if I was a WH staffer and the old goat went all "violent temper" on me.

Imagine the payoff to "keep it quiet" and / or the lawsuit for hostile work place. The pay off would be epic.

Retire and go somewhere nice. Write a book about it and publish it in a few years. Maybe even get a short term gig as a talking head on TV for a while.

Podcast. YouTube. Monetize that mayhem baby!
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Good? I don't care what troubles evil filth have a a result of their own efforts.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That’s very plausible
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the reason his crackhead son is now sitting in on his meetings is to ensure those who work under him do not pressure him to drop out. If I had to guess, which I am, I think Hunter is there to be the watchful eye keeping the WH staff in line and Joe in office.

That’s very plausible

Hunter and Dr. Jill are taking turns "protecting" FJB. Can't have just one of them everywhere all the time so teamwork it is!
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#16]
They don't want to get put on Diaper duty.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How can he have any pudding if he won't eat his meat?
View Quote

Stand still, laddie!
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Bullshit.  It plays into the notion that Biden is in charge but is erratic so he has to go.  The trust is he is asleep most of the day and when he's awake, he's doing little of substance.  He is not even remotely in charge.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#19]
nope
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Can someone clever put Biden overlapped into the Rexalti (Angry Dimensia Med) commercial?

If I were Trump I'd put out the words of this ad with footage of Biden.

Rexulti Commercial #2 (2023)
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#21]
DNC promises Hunter a Pardon and Dr. Jill an ambassadorship and it is over.  FJB rots in a senior care unit, alone.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that Harry Potter?
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Most likely scream and yell at them then try and kick them like I am sure he does to that poor dog of his.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scared of what? What's he going to do? Fire them? BFD. Speak truth to power

Most likely scream and yell at them then try and kick them like I am sure he does to that poor dog of his.

I'd bet money that he's known to throw things.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#24]
July 4th LIVE: Biden hosts barbecue for service members and families
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#25]

His face is hidden behind a teleprompter while Jill Speaks.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#26]
He's a WH staffer's meal ticket
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Scared of what? What's he going to do? Fire them? BFD. Speak truth to power
View Quote

People who have literally bet their entire life and career in being in that political sphere of influence. The price of that is towing the line. Crossing that is career suicide.

Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Shoot, I'd be happy if I was a WH staffer and the old goat went all "violent temper" on me.

Imagine the payoff to "keep it quiet" and / or the lawsuit for hostile work place. The pay off would be epic.

Retire and go somewhere nice. Write a book about it and publish it in a few years. Maybe even get a short term gig as a talking head on TV for a while.

View Quote

Except that's not the way it would be. It would be more like "you say one word to anybody, and we will kill you, your kids, your wife/husband, and we will mutilate your dog for good measure. Now be a good little boy/girl and be quiet, and we may let you live."
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm the past 24 hours I've changed my mind and am in the he will drop out camp.

The media has stopped covering up his mental state and completely turned on him.
View Quote

Why?
Why now?
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Anybody that has experienced dementia/alzheimers in person knows perfectly well what this means.  This is real, it is not a joke nor just a bunch of sissies whining.  It is a very real symptom and will only get worse, especially when Biden is under strain/stress.  

The question is how long ago did it really start.  Biden should be relieved of his presidential duties to protect himself, and his staff…not to mention our allies and enemies.  He has lost control of his mind.  Not all the time, but enough to seriously impede his ability to be in the most powerful position on the planet that requires 24/7 mental acuity.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#31]
The cover photo on the Economist says it all.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm the past 24 hours I've changed my mind and am in the he will drop out camp.

The media has stopped covering up his mental state and completely turned on him.
View Quote

So, now jilly is the one shitting her pants?
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The dickheads that are actually running the country haven't told her to do it. Neither her nor resident Potatohead have any control over anything. They ain't the ones making the decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's stopping Kamala from holding a cabinet meeting and starting the 25th Amendment process?
The dickheads that are actually running the country haven't told her to do it. Neither her nor resident Potatohead have any control over anything. They ain't the ones making the decision.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Imagine a world war started by Biden having an alzheimers/dementia moment that nobody may even understand what is said…but the yelling, hatred, name calling, and anger starts it.

Yep, in the interest of national security, it is time to remove Biden.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. And does he really get let loose by himself to shuffle around!? No way
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Instead of angry Serb. WWIII will be the incompetence of what was once the most powerful nation on earth.

Pretty sure that's how we ended up with the pyramids too. Its the only logical conclusion at this point.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this pic gets funnier the longer you look  at it. White house aide, more like white house AIDS
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The DNC wants him gone, so the MSM is doing their part to increase pressure on him. I think his family is the reason he's sticking it out for now and he's too far gone to feel the pressure.
View Quote

We need him to stay in, because if he drops out they can cheat again to insure their person wins. Either that or they just beat Trump hands down because so many people simply hate him for some reason.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Scared of Biden?
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Jesus H, we just need that old fart to stick with us for a few more months to really run the clock out. Oh, how I hope he can last until election day. Biden has presidential immunity, but I'd love for him to see Trump win. It'd be epic if he were to last long enough to see the new DOJ put a few family members of his in jail. Especially Dr Jill. Then he can die in disgrace.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#41]
So a bunch of trannies and a bitchy black lesbo are afraid of some old piece of shit?

I’m looking for a fuck to give, and failing.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:00:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

this pic gets funnier the longer you look  at it. White house aide, more like white house AIDS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure that's a Ku Klux Transman.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:24:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Except that's not the way it would be. It would be more like "you say one word to anybody, and we will kill you, your kids, your wife/husband, and we will mutilate your dog for good measure. Now be a good little boy/girl and be quiet, and we may let you live."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only thing they need to say is 'remember Seth Rich.'

Kamala can't say anything about the 25th because she needs half the cabinet to sign off. There's too much personal loyalty to Bidet in the group to pull that off. She needs half the cabinet to sign off, back her up, and commit to staying the course. If Dem Senators were on board, Congress could appoint a committee to force the 25th. Again, too much to ask. We're stuck with a non-sentient President until January 20.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
DNC promises Hunter a Pardon and Dr. Jill an ambassadorship and it is over.  FJB rots in a senior care unit, alone.
View Quote

An Ambassador posting or running the country using Joetato like a sock puppet, signing his name to EOs, ect.

I think she prefers to stay where she is.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
WH staffers reportedly ‘scared s–tless’ of erratic Biden
Some White House staffers have been forced to tiptoe around President Biden when briefing him on certain topics because they want to avoid eliciting his wrath and are “scared s–tless” of him, a new report says.
View Quote

ETA:
Angry Behavior in People with Dementia
When someone with dementia gets angry, they may:

Raise their voice
Throw things
Display combative behavior such as hitting, kicking, or pushing
Yell and scream
Try to physically attack you
Use foul language
View Quote
View Quote

Do all Liberals have Dementia?  
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#46]
He has an off the leash attack dog.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His name was Seth Rich.

Link Posted: 7/4/2024 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I see a whole bunch of people here that have never spent anytime helping out at an old folks home.
View Quote

And now, imagine that the old people have a set of cops that will not hesitate to kick the living shit out of you---after Old Guy grabs your tits---then claim that you spontaneously attacked the old guy.  Oh, and you're fired from not only this job, but from every similarly situated "great" job with a Fortune 100 or .Gov.  That normally would be yours for the taking.

You're goddamn right I'd be petrified of being near that unstable, senile kid-touching thug.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You're talking about the people who are literally running the country right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're talking about the people who are literally running the country right now.

Sucks, doesn't it...

I mean, 1984 at least had competent Bad Guys.
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The only thing they need to say is 'remember Seth Rich.'

Kamala can't say anything about the 25th because she needs half the cabinet to sign off. There's too much personal loyalty to Bidet in the group to pull that off. She needs half the cabinet to sign off, back her up, and commit to staying the course. If Dem Senators were on board, Congress could appoint a committee to force the 25th. Again, too much to ask. We're stuck with a non-sentient President until January 20.
View Quote

That's rich. Like she is not fully bought into the narratives and knows that would be the same as turning on the party. It's not loyalty to Biden. It's loyalty to the party. The same party that got the nitwit in for identity politics reasons.

There is no way she would even think of doing that. And the party needs that $200 million in donations collected to this point for Biden's campaign. That is only accessible to her if Biden steps down. Not to any other possible replacements. Because of rules.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top