Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1712
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:09:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1969GTX] [#1]
Bbig $6.40 limit buy is in. Come to papa!

Filled!
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Power hour!!

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's go!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:22:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CajunMojo] [#4]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:23:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#5]
Beat by a minute wow I'm slow! Picked up five more shares @10.15. I have a problem 1100 shares now

New CFO over at the Mavis.

Microvision (MVIS) Announces CFO Transition
October 20, 2021 3:11 PM
MicroVision, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVIS), a leader in MEMS based solid state automotive lidar and micro-display technology for augmented reality, today announced that Stephen P. Holt, Chief Financial Officer, will be retiring from the Company effective November 15, 2021. Holt, who joined MicroVision in 2013, will remain with the Company as an advisor through the first half of fiscal 2022 to facilitate a smooth transition.

On November 15, 2021, Anubhav Verma will join the Company as Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, overseeing all financial operations at MicroVision. Verma will report to CEO Sumit Sharma.

"On behalf of MicroVision and our Board, I would like to thank Steve for his many contributions over the past eight years," said Sumit Sharma, MicroVision's Chief Executive Officer. "He has been a valuable member of our executive team and steadfast leader of our finance organization, helping us navigate many challenges over the years and significantly strengthening our balance sheet over the past twelve months."

"Anubhav is a talented and energetic leader with strong experience as a finance executive and investment banker," Sharma continued. "Anubhav will bring perspective and experience that will be invaluable to MicroVision as we continue to execute on our strategy and accelerate growth. We are thrilled to have him join our team."
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nolan7120:
Regarding BBIG, what's going to stop the shorts from grinding down the price back to the $5's (or even lower) over the next two months?
View Quote

Max pain keeps moving up.  It was $5 for this week 2 weeks ago.  I'll buy back again if it goes back to 5 and sell more calls.  The calls I sold make me money between $3.71-$6.30 ish. Below is lose a little. And above I'm capped.

The ones I sold right after I bought the stock around $5 at $5 strike were paying 20% of stock value. Seemed like free money.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

Doesn't everyone like thots?
View Quote

No, I like thohs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
Venco email
ZASH And Vinco Ventures Reposition Management Teams Across All ZASH Companies
View Quote

I got that email at 12:34, if only I'd been watching my emails today.
After 12:34, BBIG slid from 6.89 to 6.31. Jeeze Louise.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I got that email at 12:34, if only I'd been watching my emails today.
After 12:34, BBIG slid from 6.89 to 6.31. Jeeze Louise.
View Quote

Makes no sense but people will eventually realize that the huge drop was not based in anything but panic.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, $0.78 for two day $7 puts isn't all bad.
Either I buy at 6.22 or I make 12.5% on $622 of at-risk capital.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Makes no sense but people will eventually realize that the huge drop was not based in anything but panic.
View Quote

It seems like the press release explaining yesterday's 8-Ks should have been released before the 8-Ks were released.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#13]

It seems like the press release explaining yesterday's 8-Ks should have been released before the 8-Ks were released.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The owner came out and said that. Admitted he fucked up the timing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Nothing but they can grind any low tier stock down

My $6.49 buy just hit on BBIG and I'm selling $6 Friday puts
View All Quotes
Regarding BBIG, what's going to stop the shorts from grinding down the price back to the $5's (or even lower) over the next two months?

Nothing but they can grind any low tier stock down

My $6.49 buy just hit on BBIG and I'm selling $6 Friday puts

Think I'm going to sit back and watch for a bit and if it trends down, might go hard on selling $5 puts with a November expiration.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#15]
So between reorganizing leadership across the new company and the pushback to Dec of the TYDE dividend people are panicking and selling shares lol.
Down 18%.

I'm moving money into the account to buy more. It will take time but bbig is going to rebound up.
View Quote

Most definitely agree. Will suck watching all the red for another two months, but hey, that's part of the game.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Most definitely agree. Will suck watching all the red for another two months, but hey, that's part of the game.
View Quote

I think you have to be a shareholder of record on (or about) 25 OCT, then after a 60 day period of audits and company birthing procedures, you will be assigned the TYDE shares on (or about) 27 DEC.
Supposedly tax free, maybe for at least tax year 2021???
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#17]
only need 10 more days like this to be back in the green on MVIS
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Oh...believe me, I'm watching all this very closely. My wife (the book keeper) has intensely disliked Holt for years...says he gives her a very bad vibe. Personally, I'm delighted to see a CFO with extensive M/A experience come in, 'cause I think Holt has been out of his depth for some time now.

There's one line in the PR that stands out above all the rest to me (if it hasn't already been pointed out...still don't have internet except for wifey's phone).."As we near the completion of our long-range lidar development, and given the Company's strong balance sheet, this is an excellent time to make this transition." No way that line was just casually dropped in.

Tomorrow should be interesting. We're spitting distance from the next quarterly, the timing says we may get some long overdue "color" out of Sumit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:22:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#19]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Oh...believe me, I'm watching all this very closely. My wife (the book keeper) has intensely disliked Holt for years...says he gives her a very bad vibe. Personally, I'm delighted to see a CFO with extensive M/A experience come in, 'cause I think Holt has been out of his depth for some time now.

There's one line in the PR that stands out above all the rest to me (if it hasn't already been pointed out...still don't have internet except for wifey's phone).."As we near the completion of our long-range lidar development, and given the Company's strong balance sheet, this is an excellent time to make this transition." No way that line was just casually dropped in.

Tomorrow should be interesting. We're spitting distance from the next quarterly, the timing says we may get some long overdue "color" out of Sumit.
View Quote

The PR attributes the statement to Holt, wonder why him vice Sharma?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder where this new CFO comes from?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Total53:

I think you have to be a shareholder of record on (or about) 25 OCT, then after a 60 day period of audits and company birthing procedures, you will be assigned the TYDE shares on (or about) 27 DEC.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Total53:

I was reading a reddit thread about this last night and it seemed like most commenters agreed the record date is in December but not the OP.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BBIG/comments/qbmiwh/record_date_was_pushed_back_until_next_week_not/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Paging cmsnare to the courtesy desk!
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the new place.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jacobsk:
I wonder where this new CFO comes from?
View Quote

India

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anubhav-verma-b4163aa/
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#24]

I was reading a reddit thread about this last night and it seemed like most commenters agreed the record date is in December but not the OP.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BBIG/comments/qbmiwh/record_date_was_pushed_back_until_next_week_not/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Paging cmsnare to the courtesy desk!
View Quote

This from BBIG SEC filing Form 8-K:

Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure
On October 6, 2021, the Company filed a Current Report on Form 8-K announcing that the Record Date (the “Record Date”) for the TYDE Spin-off Dividend had been
changed to October 22, 2021. The Company has elected to change the form of registration for the TYDE spin-off dividend such that it will be filing a Registration Statement on
Form 10 (the “Form 10”). Upon successful completion of the standalone audit, the Company anticipates filing the Form 10 the week of October 25, 2021 with a Record Date of
approximately 60 days post filing (on or about December 27, 2021).
SIGNATURES
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned thereunto duly
authorized.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Is this shit stock back to $1 yet so I can make back money I lost earlier this year?

🤣🤷‍♂️ I kid, kinda.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the new place.
View Quote

Doing well, thanks. If you ever decide to move house while doing chemo, I'll be happy to come over and hit you over the head repeatedly until you come to your senses. It was a trial, but the new place looks like it's going to work really well for us.

Got a bill yesterday for a bottle of pills I had to scarf down over the last six weeks. $30K for 21 capsules...not a typo, that's a three followed by four zeroes , with another one on the way. Like the man said, better living through chemistry, and thank God for good insurance
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Doing well, thanks. If you ever decide to move house while doing chemo, I'll be happy to come over and hit you over the head repeatedly until you come to your senses. It was a trial, but the new place looks like it's going to work really well for us.

Got a bill yesterday for a bottle of pills I had to scarf down over the last six weeks. $30K for 21 capsules...not a typo, that's a three followed by four zeroes , with another one on the way. Like the man said, better living through chemistry, and thank God for good insurance
View Quote

A bill? Not covered by insurance? Wow. Sorry man.
Get well soon brother.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
Damn.  Glad to hear you're doing well.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Fuck that I didn’t even bother go back to work during chemo much less try to move!  And if I would have got a bill like that I wouldn’t need chemo anymore!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:42:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#30]
Looking at BBIG's max pain. We are looking to land right between $7-7.5

Last week it didn't hit max pain and finished a lot above.

The P/C ratio is still silly. Doubt many calls hit.  

The options I sold are most likely executing. I'll get back in on the dip Monday if so.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By KaiK:
Looking at BBIG's max pain. We are looking to land right between $7-7.5

Last week it didn't hit max pain and finished a lot above.

The P/C ratio is still silly. Doubt many calls hit.  

The options I sold are most likely executing. I'll get back in on the dip Monday if so.
View Quote

This is good news for me. I sold some $6 puts right before the panic sell out. I didn't get nearly what I could have for them and was worried they would execute. I may get lucky here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#32]
We paying Mr. Verma nicely.

”In connection with his appointment, the Compensation Committee of the Board approved certain compensatory arrangements for Mr. Verma. Specifically, the Compensation Committee approved (i) an annual cash base salary of $400,000, payable in accordance with the Company’s standard payroll practices, (ii) an annual incentive bonus opportunity of up to $160,000, to be paid in the form of cash or vested restricted stock units, or RSUs, (iii) a one-time new-hire equity incentive award, payable in the form of RSUs valued at $1,500,000 on the grant date, scheduled to vest over four years subject to continued employment on each vesting date, and (iv) an annual long-term equity incentive opportunity, payable in the form of RSUs valued at $600,000 on the grant date scheduled to vest in four equal installments on each of the first, second, third and fourth anniversaries of grant subject to continued employment on each vesting date. The RSU awards are to be granted pursuant to the 2020 MicroVision, Inc. Incentive Plan and subject to the terms and conditions of that plan and the award agreement thereunder.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:

This is good news for me. I sold some $6 puts right before the panic sell out. I didn't get nearly what I could have for them and was worried they would execute. I may get lucky here.
View Quote

That's in the make me extra money zone if those hit.

I doubt that happens.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:01:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

View Quote

As a (large) shareholder you can send emails expressing your disagreement w/the Compensation Committee actions and vote for a more fiscally conservative board memeber to run that committee.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

View Quote

$400k seems like a bargain.
$160k performance bonus seems normal, but I'm not sure how you determine performance goals for a treasurer.  
$975k/yr in stock bonuses seems like a lot for a $400k employee ($600k + 1.5MM/4). Do they have a plan in place to issue treasury stock to fund the ESOP? In which case that million a year would be "free" money, diluting the shareholders but not affecting the internal budget.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:14:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

That's in the make me extra money zone if those hit.

I doubt that happens.
View Quote

Been trading 6.23-6.45 this morning.
We will see what tomorrow brings, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:23:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Well, well.

"According to an SEC filing submitted by the company on Thursday, Greg Glenn, President, R&D of Novavax (NVAX), has sold ~8.3K shares, exercising his options in line with a previously adopted trading plan.
With the transaction valued at ~$1.3M cutting his stake in the biotech by as much as ~67% on Tuesday, Glenn's ownership in the company has dropped to only ~4.1K shares.
Similarly, Novavax CEO Erck Stanley offloaded millions of dollars worth of shares early this month. In 2020, the company insiders had reportedly sold nearly $46M of shares as the stock climbed more than 25 times during the year."
View Quote
This practice should be illegal and banned. I know it's commonplace for CEOs to have thousands of shares, but they should NOT be allowed to sell them while seated at the board. They basically fuck their investors. Every. Single. Time.
  Stocks for board members should be a part of their retirement package. Nothing else. They should not be allowed to take profits and create bagholders with one transaction.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By flkyle:
Thinking about dumping my MVIS at a 30k loss and moving it into BTC. Thots?
View Quote
Are you crazy?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:32:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:
Im slowly cycling out of all this OTC crap ive loaded up on this year. Been nothing but heartache on 99% of them. Going to be transitioning back into my solid staples like msft, aapl, nvda amongst others. For the first time in a damn long time im not beating the s&p and im not happy about it. Ive done so well all these years and this year broke a lot of my own rules to see what happens and it's been a load of shit lol. Here's to hoping 2022 is better than this year.
View Quote
 I've only been investing since February. It has definitely been a quick lesson in staying away from the OTC.
 I don't think I'll buy penny stocks too much going forward. Maybe one or two here and there. Not the 10 bagholding positions I have now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#40]
MVIS in this Screenless display report which I think is behind a paywall.

These are the major players in the Screenless Display international market

Displair Inc.
Musion
Holoxica Ltd.
Leia Inc.
Microvision, Inc
Avegant Corporation
Zebra Imaging Inc.
Microsoft Corporation
Google, Inc.
Realview Imaging Ltd.
Samsung
LEIA 3D
Kapsys

Report info
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Good morning,  fellow money enthusiasts...
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By SurfAnimal:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:46:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#43]
View Quote

Fellow covered call writing enthusiasts!
Fellow fixed income investing enthusiasts!

Fellow asset building enthusiasts!
Fellow dividend income stream enthusiasts!
Fellow 3X inverse index fund enthusiasts!
Fellow pump and dump enthusiasts!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 7:56:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Blackhalo:

lol.

It's a R/M play. The pump is nice and all and you were in it before it pumped, but it's not the main play with it. I added some 008's today. Going to Add down at the next support/gap in the 007's if we see it.

UNQL is another bottom play I posted. Up 8% today but a bit longer hold with this one. 0295'ish average

EWLL is a fat trips play(hefty float) that hasn't ran yet(they all get some legs at some point) Try to grab 6's(I've bid sat 0005 for weeks with no fill, still have a open order though). I've got a couple mil shares for a lotto play.

Trying to post bottomed out stuff here that I come across or hold.
View Quote
@Blackhalo I liked the look of the UNQL chart so I bought 60K over the last couple of days in the $0.0375 area (I know, last of the big spenders). Results out this morning look extremely impressive! Big gains in revenue and EBITDA.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:00:20 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Fellow oversized luggage carrying enthusiasts!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By war86:

View All Quotes

Touche'!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

pretty sure everyone in this thread hates money
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

They say it is the root of all evil.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Fellow ' sell all your freaking Prudential at $107 and then watch it go up to $114" enthusiasts!
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#50]

Dump it all into MINE?
View Quote
Technically, MINE is free now.
Page / 1712
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top