Page / 1703
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
The Stratton natives are restless.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

I mean I hope that they'd have a plan in place for IP violations. I can't imagine they'd let a competitors eat their lunch like that.
View Quote

I couldn't imagine they'd let their share price slide to sub $10 in deafening silence, yet here we are.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By nisa715:
Can anyone explain to me what this means for one of my shit stocks? Does it mean it’s moving off OTC? What impact does that have on me?

“The Company also announced effective December 16, 2021, its shares will trade on the Canadian Securities Exchange ("CSE") under the symbol "YOUR". In the interim, shares will continue to trade under "HOLL" on CSE, "HSTRF" on OTC Market Group, and "HOB" on Frankfurt Stock Exchange. No action is required by existing shareholders with respect to the ticker symbol change.”
View Quote

Seems to be moving to the CSE with a new ticker..  In the meantime it will trade on CSE under a different ticker, on the  OTC as referenced and also on Frankfurt Exchange.    Crazy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#4]
And INVZ is green!!!

Only stock I got that is…
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Enough doom and gloom
What percentage of your starting account balance did you trade this year?
What was your biggest winning and losing trade of the year ?

I started 2021 with $18,000 and change and traded $223,732.12 so far
My biggest single winning trade was buying 1000 MVIS at $3890 and selling it at $13,145
Biggest loser was MVIS April $20 calls that I lost $9700 on
Still up overall by $10,123 on an $18,000 start to the year
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By M82Assault:

I couldn't imagine they'd let their share price slide to sub $10 in deafening silence, yet here we are.
View Quote

I don't know what to tell you to make you more comfortable with your speculative investment in MVIS?

The manipulative events going on are psy-ops to separate you from your shares.
Now is NOT he time to sell, fuck if I had any cash I would be buying.

Don't let those fuckers get your shares.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#7]

What I'm reading there is there's some Israeli startup with possibly stolen tech and the CEO refuses to even bother pursuing the IP theft 'because they haven't brought it to market yet.'

What a terrible tactic, especially with the share price in the shitter. They're essentially letting a company reverse engineer and develop their product that could potentially bring it to market first and more effectively, and starve MVIS out when they finally decide to pursue the IP infringement since MVIS's only revenue stream is fucking shareholders over with open-ended forever offerings that allow shorts to short with impunity and crush the share price to the point where another offering dropping would put it back in a compliance fight.

View Quote

So much wrong here I'm not going to argue. Not sure if you're short or just underwater, but if this is your understanding of what's going on you really ought to consider getting out. Some things just aren't worth the heartburn.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:

MVIS is trash
Over the course of their existence what percentage of money inflow has come from anything other than shareholder dilution?
View Quote

A handful of the largest institutions with big stakes in the company would disagree with you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
The Stratton natives are restless.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:15:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M82Assault] [#10]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

So much wrong here I'm not going to argue. Not sure if you're short or just underwater, but if this is your understanding of what's going on you really ought to consider getting out. Some things just aren't worth the heartburn.
View Quote

That was just my take on it from a pessimistic point of view. I'm neither short nor underwater, just tired of watching it bleed.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:16:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#11]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
Enough doom and gloom

My biggest single winning trade was buying 1000 MVIS at $3890 and selling it at $13,145
View Quote

Damn colt, that's a high turnover rate there!

Ok, I will share this.  I have 4 accounts though and this is the activity to date on one of them.  Biggest CAP gainer was GME of course traded across 3 of the accounts,  One big loser was RDS.B.  I bailed at a fair loss once they reduced their dividend and started the going woke going broke process.

Totals traded

Adj cost 95,007.31

Adj proceeds 121,889.63

Adj gain ($)26,882.32

Adj gain (%)28.29
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I picked up another 700 shares of BBIG. Let's go.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Enough doom and gloom

View Quote

Started with $30k in April of 2020. Put in another $10k over the next year. My high point was early November 2021 when my portfolio topped out at about $84k. Since then, I've put in another $4.7k (so $44.7k total invested) and my portfolio is hovering right around low $58k so still up $13-14k. My best trade so far was buying 50 shares of DFS on 5/13/20 for $38/share and selling them recently for $129.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I have lucid, unql and dpls all green so far today. Bbig is trying but not quite there. ME is trash again.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By KaiK:
View Quote

Buy more. It didn't go up enough.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Ok, I will share this.  I have 4 accounts though and this is the activity to date on one of them.  Biggest CAP gainer was GME of course traded across 3 of the accounts,  One big loser was RDS.B.  I bailed at a fair loss once they reduced their dividend and started the going woke going broke process.

Totals traded

Adj cost 95,007.31

Adj proceeds 121,889.63

Adj gain ($)26,882.32

Adj gain (%)28.29
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Enough doom and gloom

Totals traded

Adj cost 95,007.31

Adj proceeds 121,889.63

Adj gain ($)26,882.32

Adj gain (%)28.29

Believe it or not I'm flagged as a pattern day trader
Totals:

Adj cost 213,609.11

Adj proceeds 223,732.12

Adj gain ($)10,123.01

Adj gain (%)4.74
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#18]

it's painful

but I am still optimistic that this will pay off

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Totals:

Adj cost 213,609.11

Adj proceeds 223,732.12

Adj gain ($)10,123.01

Adj gain (%)4.74
View All Quotes
Enough doom and gloom

Totals traded

Adj cost 95,007.31

Adj proceeds 121,889.63

Adj gain ($)26,882.32

Adj gain (%)28.29

Totals:

Adj cost 213,609.11

Adj proceeds 223,732.12

Adj gain ($)10,123.01

Adj gain (%)4.74

TDA flagged me a while back as well.  I don't think it matters as long as we follow the rules.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By myfakename:

Buy more. It didn't go up enough.
View Quote

Some How my cost average stays at $3.

I sold calls on all my shares.  I forgot my goal was to buy and sell calls forever.  Next weeks $3 ones were about 10% of shares price when I started selling. And I have $.32 average sell price.  10% for 2 weeks is pretty good

Things change if it goes down.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:27:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#22]

TDA flagged me a while back as well.  I don't think it matters as long as we follow the rules.
View Quote

You can get flagged like 6xs as long as you don't maliciously do it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Dave and Busters $PLAY is rocking and I don't understand why.
Only thing been worth a shit for me this week
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#24]

That was just my take on it from a pessimistic point of view. I'm neither short nor underwater, just tired of watching it bleed.
View Quote

I gotcha. Understand. I just wrote a hugely long response and deleted it, because I'm not an investment adviser. Suffice it to say, I had fully intended to sell out of Microvision completely this year, mostly because because my goals are met and I don't need the stress. Instead I'm about to reinvest that new Porsche I mentioned in the first post in this thread because I just can't walk away from what I believe is looming on the horizon. I don't wish anyone any pain, but I want every share I can get, as cheaply as I can get them right now. Take that for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#25]

I gotcha. Understand. I just wrote a hugely long response and deleted it, because I'm not an investment adviser. Suffice it to say, I had fully intended to sell out of Microvision completely this year, mostly because because my goals are met and I don't need the stress. Instead I'm about to reinvest that new Porsche I mentioned in the first post in this thread because I just can't walk away from what I believe is looming on the horizon. I don't wish anyone any pain, but I want every share I can get, as cheaply as I can get them right now. Take that for what it's worth.
View Quote

Speaking of Porsche…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 7:58:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#27]

View Quote

You really are a breath of fresh air. You are the most bullish investor in MVIS around. I don't think I've ever seen you lose hope in her, which puts me at ease a bit. I hope we are all right, and soon.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Eh,  I'm terribly underwater on 1,300ish shares of MVIS.  I'm going to continue to sell calls (for 🥜🥜🥜) until they are called away.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 10:18:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleArmsHBAR] [#29]
I love you guys and MVIS will never do me like this - that chart boner though

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Enough doom and gloom

View Quote

Mine was TRIL, actually closer to a 2 year trade. Bought about $20K last year and closed the position when PFE bought the company last month. Almost 9,000% gain on that ticker but it did take about 2 years.

Link Posted: 12/14/2021 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

My position is tiny but I ended up selling about 35 shares a few weeks ago ($2 cost basis) and put that cash into a $2 Jan 2024 Leap call. I know there's definitely potential with MVIS long run, but it's hard to see any silver lining with the continual beating we've been taking since June.

So I'm still playing the long game with it, but the past few months have been brutal and I like bitching on the internet.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:18:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#32]

My position is tiny but I ended up selling about 35 shares a few weeks ago ($2 cost basis) and put that cash into a $2 Jan 2024 Leap call. I know there's definitely potential with MVIS long run, but it's hard to see any silver lining with the continual beating we've been taking since June.

So I'm still playing the long game with it, but the past few months have been brutal and I like bitching on the internet.
View Quote

Aha! I knew you were one of us, just frustrated and blowing off steam while waiting for our sweet baby MAVIS to pay off.

As far as the IP theft from your earlier post. According to 9 out of 10 Haaaavaaad MBAs suing an IP theft perp BEFORE any monetary damages had occurred is not efficient use of company capitol and legal resources.

Hang in there lots of possible sparks/rumors could ignite a (mini?) squeeze on MVIS at any time.

Latest one revolves around the ADAS Lidar testing standards consortium where right now MVIS and INVZ are invited manufacturers.
Who invited them? Well the Tier 1s and OEMs did? Now we just need to figure out which one.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Total53:

I don't know what to tell you to make you more comfortable with your speculative investment in MVIS?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Total53:

I am not selling but I am not feeling the confidence to buy more.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:35:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TechOps] [#34]
View Quote
This man fucks.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/15/2021 12:59:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By EagleArmsHBAR:
I love you guys and MVIS will never do me like this - that chart boner though
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/298/CD904F12-6638-4813-A5D8-90631AE9D5B0-2204385.png
View Quote

Tax write off for eternity.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:29:52 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Fuck it, I'm in for another 100. Buy set for $2.90 tomorrow so you can guarantee it will not hit. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#37]

Tax write off for eternity.  
View Quote
Nah, I have to pay unrealized gain taxes based on its peak high point. Thanks Biden.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Nah, I have to pay unrealized gain taxes based on its peak high point. Thanks Biden.  
View Quote

It does make you an evil 1%er.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Fuck it, I'm in for another 100. Buy set for $2.90 tomorrow so you can guarantee it will not hit. You're welcome.
View Quote

I just need it to stay at or around $3 until the end of next week.  Probably will moon now.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 9:30:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#40]
I'm glad all you guys are buying so I can buy the even bigger dips now. Can someone put in a big order for sens please? I'd like to get it in there.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 9:50:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
I'm glad all you guys are buying so I can buy the even bigger dips now. Can someone put in a big order for sens please? I'd like to get it in there.
View Quote

I received a year end/Christmas bonus w/my pay deposit today.
I want to fill out positions I've started w/MVIS and BBIG. Maybe sell a SENS put for another position there?
Except Mrs. Total spotted the extra cash in the deposit before I could get it transferred - that's going to limit my options.

Link Posted: 12/15/2021 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Pre market is looking good. I hope today isn't going to suck.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Even the thought of gains gets taxed! Glitches get taxed, everything gets taxed taxed!
Hip hop horay, ho! Hey, ho!
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Even the thought of gains gets taxed! Glitches get taxed, everything gets taxed taxed!
Hip hop horay, ho! Hey, ho!
View Quote

Stop giving them ideas!

Link Posted: 12/15/2021 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

MVIS and BBIG flat all morning, then -2% as soon as the market opens...
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 10:41:14 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

What premarket were you looking at?
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 10:55:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

My portfolio. But then the market opened and everything dropped. As is tradition.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#49]
There goes BBIG.
Somebody doesn't want my $3 puts to expire worthless in a couple of days.
Beginning to wish I'd bought them back for $0.18-0.20.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
There goes BBIG.
Somebody doesn't want my $3 puts to expire worthless in a couple of days.
Beginning to wish I'd bought them back for $0.18-0.20.
View Quote

That is hate volume.
Attachment Attached File

I'm glad my buy hit at $2.90
Page / 1703
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top