User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
I'm getting freaking pissed.

I went from being able to pay off my house with profits to having lost money.  I got in early, but I bought more all the way up to $20.

What I get for being greedy.  
View Quote

I hear you bro, stings a little
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#2]
In for another 150 shares at $5.23.

Either I'm a fool, or genius!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:04:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BM-ARM-DPMS-guns] [#3]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

I hear you bro, stings a little
View Quote

Hang in there guys. It’s rough right now and may get worse but I’m feeling that we’re close to bottom. I’m trying to find the funds right now to bump up to 150k shares, need 2k but don’t want to sell others at this low point to fund it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:

Hang in there guys. It's rough right now and may get worse but I'm feeling that we're close to bottom. I'm trying to find the funds right now to bump up to 150k shares, need 2k but don't want to sell others at this low point to fund it.
View Quote

I'm HODLing.  Just pissed while doing it.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#5]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Hang in there guys. It's rough right now and may get worse but I'm feeling that we're close to bottom. I'm trying to find the funds right now to bump up to 150k shares, need 2k but don't want to sell others at this low point to fund it.

HODLing while pissed?   That's a $100 fine in this neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

HODLing while pissed?   That's a $100 fine in this neck of the woods.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:21:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTech-1] [#7]
There goes that biden santa rally
Damn!

Mvis i wanna load up more but the dips are so fast, so sharp that im weary of what happens in January… it’s not like we have anything concrete to change this course that we’re on.

And dammit despite me saying i will steer clear of dpls i look and think that i should buy in. But then I realize it went from .07’s blew through .06’s down to .05 … and the chart continues to stare at my soul, screaming pump and dump. I think initially when first mentioned on this board i wanted in at .045… i might just do it if/when it dips there soon.
I believe there was dilution between that time though since it was first mentioned here, wasnt there? So if thats the case it depends on the dilution. Anyone know how much dilution there was?
Id really hate to trust another junk pink sheet but maybe i wont torment my soul with this one and not buy millions of shares.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm selling $5 MVIS puts for the 31st.
I first bought in below a dollar and had about  10,000 shares
I sold a bunch on the run up and then bought more .
Now I'm approaching 20,000 shares in various accounts
I think MVIS tech will pay off unless this  is the most elaborate pump and dump ever

This IS financial advice. Not good advice, but still advice

I plan on buying 100,000 DPLS next week with my IRA contribution
That one may be a pump but the CEO posts like a mad man  so I feel I can ride it back up to 08-10
Again, this is bad financial advice
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm getting freaking pissed.

I went from being able to pay off my house with profits to having lost money.  I got in early, but I bought more all the way up to $20.

What I get for being greedy.  
View Quote

I feel ya, bro.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

DPLS can stay low until next week when my IRA contribution for 2022 hits
View Quote

I noticed my wife's IRA wasn't maxed out so she's bag holding with me now.  I want 5000 more shares then I'm done.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn, I was all green for like 30 seconds, then work called and I have to go in.

Talk about pissed.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Picked up another 2K at $5.20 this morning... I'm up about $300 on that trade, should I sell?

About that "private" meeting, first and foremost Sumit cannot disclose anything to them that isn't already public knowledge. I haven't done the reading on it yet, but it sounds on first swipe like an informal fireside chat. If that follows, all the participants will turn around and write up their impressions and recollections in full. Most of the fury is likely butt-hurt by large investors who didn't get an invite.

For whatever reason, that means Sumit wants to communicate the state-of-play without the restrictions and pressure of a quarterly.

Geo is a pretty strait shooter. I've talked to him offline once or twice...we don't see eye to eye, but I do believe he's an honest individual, for what that's worth. The rest...well, you can be anybody you want to be on the internet.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Tango:
https://i.imgur.com/ucVHSdy.jpg
View Quote

Damn, I have a scrapbook full of pictures from Thailand and the PI in the late '80s, and several of them amazingly look just like that. I'd post a few, but if Mrs Osprey decided to peruse this thread I'd be in serious Dutch.

An ESQ (EXTRA Special Quality! rum) and Coke was a dime... No matter what you've heard, it was better
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Damn, I have a scrapbook full of pictures from Thailand and the PI in the late '80s, and several of them amazingly look just like that. I'd post a few, but if Mrs Osprey decided to peruse this thread I'd be in serious Dutch.

An ESQ (EXTRA Special Quality! rum) and Coke was a dime... No matter what you've heard, it was better
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:02:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#16]
Do shareholders get to vote yay or nay for a potential sale of a company? Was just reading the sub and someone made a meaningless and unsubstantiated guess that perhaps the super duper secret meeting is to discuss the sale of the company. Someone threw out a arbitrary number of $15 pps for a sale. That seems super low to me, especially since we were $28 earlier in the year. That would be a hard no from me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
Do shareholders get to vote yay or nay for a potential sale of a company? Was just reading the sub and someone made a guess that perhaps the super duper secret meeting is to discuss the sale of the company. Someone threw out a arbitrary number of $15 pps for a sale. That seems super low to me, especially since we were $28 earlier in the year. That would be a hard no from me.
View Quote

Neat to speculate but I would highly doubt this is a venue for such a discussion. Far too public. But I’m usually wrong so there’s that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:08:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jarcese] [#18]
DPLS CEO just Arocked a Stocktwits troll on Twitter.  If DPLS ends up being a bust, it was at least entertaining.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Do shareholders get to vote yay or nay for a potential sale of a company? Was just reading the sub and someone made a meaningless and unsubstantiated guess that perhaps the super duper secret meeting is to discuss the sale of the company. Someone threw out a arbitrary number of $15 pps for a sale. That seems super low to me, especially since we were $28 earlier in the year. That would be a hard no from me.
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Picked up another 2K at $5.20 this morning... I'm up about $300 on that trade, should I sell?

About that "private" meeting, first and foremost Sumit cannot disclose anything to them that isn't already public knowledge. I haven't done the reading on it yet, but it sounds on first swipe like an informal fireside chat. If that follows, all the participants will turn around and write up their impressions and recollections in full. Most of the fury is likely butt-hurt by large investors who didn't get an invite.

For whatever reason, that means Sumit wants to communicate the state-of-play without the restrictions and pressure of a quarterly.

Geo is a pretty strait shooter. I've talked to him offline once or twice...we don't see eye to eye, but I do believe he's an honest individual, for what that's worth. The rest...well, you can be anybody you want to be on the internet.
View Quote

Sell, Sell, Sell! @ $6.20 and profit $2k.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jarcese:
DPLS CEO just Arocked a Stocktwits troll on Twitter.  If DPLS ends up being a bust, it was at least entertaining.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/473548/Screenshot_20211229-120955_Stocktwits_jp-2220748.JPG
View Quote

He also pledged to hold all his shares for at least five years
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow, some serious tin-hat theories on the purpose of the meeting.

The possible:

"I think there will be a PR likely on the 5th or by 8.30am on the 6th. Possibly both - my gut is we have a level 3 ASICS that will be on show at CES which would mean PR on or by the 5th. We might also follow it up with an announcement of an order from VAG or others on the 6th…" Don't think the VAG order will happen, but fleshing out the ASICS unveil is possible.

The far-fetched:

"I think there will be an announcement about some kind of divestiture meaning part of the business will be sold ( AR business mostly) and make it a LiDAR only company. The meeting could be to ask shareholders to vote in favor of the divestiture. The price may not be as great as we all expect and hence the meeting." Only problem is...I think they can sell parts of the company without a vote.

The best:

"The real Sumit, draped in white robes, emerges from the crowd. Microvision has broken the barrier and created Sentient LidarTM. Sumit discloses that Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon are currently engaged in a bidding war. A restraining order has been filed against Jeff Bezos after he was found standing outside Sumit's Redmond home with a boombox on his shoulder playing Peter Frampton"
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:55:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#23]
Lol

Hopefully something positive soon on MVIS.

BBIG has really shit the bed.  Hell, my fun account is down 20% for the month.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow, some serious tin-hat theories on the purpose of the meeting.

The possible:

"I think there will be a PR likely on the 5th or by 8.30am on the 6th. Possibly both - my gut is we have a level 3 ASICS that will be on show at CES which would mean PR on or by the 5th. We might also follow it up with an announcement of an order from VAG or others on the 6th…" Don't think the VAG order will happen, but fleshing out the ASICS unveil is possible.

The far-fetched:

"I think there will be an announcement about some kind of divestiture meaning part of the business will be sold ( AR business mostly) and make it a LiDAR only company. The meeting could be to ask shareholders to vote in favor of the divestiture. The price may not be as great as we all expect and hence the meeting." Only problem is...I think they can sell parts of the company without a vote.

The best:

"The real Sumit, draped in white robes, emerges from the crowd. Microvision has broken the barrier and created Sentient LidarTM. Sumit discloses that Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon are currently engaged in a bidding war. A restraining order has been filed against Jeff Bezos after he was found standing outside Sumit's Redmond home with a boombox on his shoulder playing Peter Frampton"
View Quote

Thanks for posting that.  The manner in which MVIS stock price behaves, (significant) news of almost any sort whatsoever should spike the price one way or the other.  Lots of vested interest by many different parties with many different agendas, not the least of which is the current approx 19% short interest.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I have been burying my head in the sand of late and keeping off /mvis. What did I miss about a hopium meeting?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#26]
December 27, 2021      2:47 pm ET

*Microvision Shares Move Higher As Traders Circulate Recent Army Times Article 'Despite delay, 'mixed reality' goggle for soldiers, Marines on schedule for 2022'
Benzinga
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By wilmermj:
I have been burying my head in the sand of late and keeping off /mvis. What did I miss about a hopium meeting?
View Quote

Depending on who you believe, an informal fireside chat with Sumit, invited large investors and "social media influencers" right smack in the middle of CES. Many hurt feelings have resulted.

Personally, as an independent social media presence I think ARFCOM should be allowed a seat at the table. As ISZ has absented himself (hopefully by choice), I would nominate BM-ARM-DPMS-guns to carry the flag. All we have to do is chip in on airfare and per diem
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Depending on who you believe, an informal fireside chat with Sumit, invited large investors and "social media influencers" right smack in the middle of CES. Many hurt feelings have resulted.

Personally, as an independent social media presence I think ARFCOM should be allowed a seat at the table. As ISZ has absented himself (hopefully by choice), I would nominate BM-ARM-DPMS-guns to carry the flag. All we have to do is chip in on airfare and per diem
View All Quotes

That's a negative... he has plenty of vehicles that fly. He can take one of those.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

That’s a good one! Last thing they’d want is my dumb ass sitting at the table.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

That's a negative... he has plenty of vehicles that fly. He can take one of those.
View Quote

This machine sucks in the winter.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
A restraining order has been filed against Jeff Bezos after he was found standing outside Sumit's Redmond home with a boombox on his shoulder playing Peter Frampton"
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

During the time you were out, MVIS stock price spiked to $487 for a couple of minutes  and we all cashed out.  It then returned to it's current dismal  state.    We were wondering where you were.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

So the rmvis/mods and a few others. I don’t see the harm. People want comms from Sumit, this is something right?   I’ll dig through the ces thread now.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Mvis may hit $5.00 if anyone wants to put in some buy orders. Bbig continues to trample my wallet. I'm up a few cents on unql and dpls is the shining star in my portfolio of sadness.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#35]

This machine sucks in the winter.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54333/507563F8-8865-4D7E-8AE9-5ACE2FBF8E5B-1650240.jpg
View Quote

It's been in the 80's here. The offer still stands for me to take care of your stable for the winter.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#36]

It's been in the 80's here. The offer still stands for me to take care of your stable for the winter.
View Quote

Wife and I had a chat at the dinner table a few nights ago about what we want out of the rest of our lives. I was kind of dead-set on a 911S for a long while, but the truth is it would be garaged for almost seven months out of the year. It does have a hard top, which appeals. Everyone deals with deer, but I rounded a corner in the dead of summer last year in my Z4 and rolled right up to a moose in the middle of the road. The view from eight inches off the tarmac to the top of a farkin' moose is a long way up

I hear the nursing homes in Florida are popular...
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Wife and I had a chat at the dinner table a few nights ago about what we want out of the rest of our lives. I was kind of dead-set on a 911S for a long while, but the truth is it would be garaged for almost seven months out of the year. It does have a hard top, which appeals. Everyone deals with deer, but I rounded a corner in the dead of summer last year in my Z4 and rolled right up to a moose in the middle of the road. The view from eight inches off the tarmac to the top of a farkin' moose is a long way up

View Quote

To be fair, the weather here is horrible in the Spring/Summer/Fall which are all pretty much Summer.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:34:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Okay, took a while of digging, but found this from QQPenn/WW...something (he uses different names on different boards, but a LTL).

I haven't been on StockTwats in a long time...

As hopium goes, this is pretty potent stuff

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Ahhhhhh yeahhhh im in the greeeeeeeeen

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:45:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#40]

View All Quotes

i have a 'Miami Vice' type of house in FL, tile roof, abuts to a canal that feeds into Lake Okeechobee and will consider selling or perhaps some creative house swapping type of deal

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#41]

i have a 'Miami Vice' type of house in FL, tile roof, abuts to a canal that feeds into Lake Okeechobee and will consider selling or perhaps some creative house swapping type of deal

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/OK0210733_13_0_jpg-2220913.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/b8bb85ff362cd15700abbf979bf5dcd4l-m5xd-w-2220916.JPG
View Quote

That's a good looking house!  I would love to own that, get up in the morning, have coffee and take my Ranger out into Okeechobee and slay bass all day long.  And drink.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#42]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/503899/b8bb85ff362cd15700abbf979bf5dcd4l-m5xd-w-2220916.JPG
View Quote

Looks like a nice place to keep a couple of my summer cars.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By myfakename:

That's a good looking house!  I would love to own that, get up in the morning, have coffee and take my Ranger out into Okeechobee and slay bass all day long.  And drink.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By myfakename:

And don't forget gators!  That lake is chock full of gators and manatees!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

You’re too modest Osprey. Since BM-ARM-DPMS appears to have turned you down I nominate you as our arfcom rep. Granted you might need to up your buys but we’re here because of you.

Hope your health is well and you’re able to travel!
(Seriously, hope you’re doing well)
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Good afternoon,  fellow destitute paupers!
I hope you are having a nice day!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Dammmn nice. Think I saw this house on the lifestyles of the rich and shameless.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Set a 100 share buy for $5. Oh well.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Set a 100 share buy for $5. Oh well.
View Quote

That’s what after hours are for!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By m6z:
Lol

Hopefully something positive soon on MVIS.

BBIG has really shit the bed.  Hell, my fun account is down 20% for the month.

View Quote
I just stopped looking. It's flat out manipulated every, damn, day. What's the use?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Am I looking at this right?

MVIS volume was ~2 million over average and dropped %5? WTF?

Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top