Originally Posted By 58Teague:
Put in a fuck it order for 12.90....
View Quote

Me too, but for 12.50.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:16:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bayoushooter] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bayoushooter:
Have what I thought was a stupid low bid in the mid $13s for MVIS. I wonder if it will hit today.
View Quote

And it just hit.

ETA: missed the bottom by $0.04 but pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Dang. I bought more MVIS at $13.89 and it just keeps dumping. I hate this game.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#5]
My "fuck it, let's put in at my DCA ($13.58) order I set up the other day hit while I was refreshing the page.

this was more fun when it went the other way
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ChainedLightning:

Me too, but for 12.50.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ChainedLightning:
Put in a fuck it order for 12.90....

Me too, but for 12.50.

I was gonna go for a limit buy @$13 but now you have me feeling all frisky
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, last buy at 13.70.  

That should guarantee high 12's coming up shortly.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:21:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BIGHURT] [#8]
Sweet, shaping up for a huge head and shoulders technical which would point toward 12k nas.  Fuck me lol

ETA well hopefully technically the last big drop at first of month broke it up
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
ok set up a schwab account the other day and it says the money cleared and is there to use. I can use it to buy MVIS but when I went to get MINE (part of the reason for the account set up) it told me now because of insufficient funds. Even if I went down to like $40 order.

this because it's an OTC?
View Quote

Wait!
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#10]
What other trading sites allow instant access to funds (or at least a portion)?

I have RH, but want to get away from them, so I set up a Schwab (which I hate the interface for BTW), but with Schwab, it is at least a day till I have access to funds, RH floats me $1000 till funds are finalized.
I want to put an order in for another $1000 @ $13, but I will have to do it on RH since it will be tomorrow or even Friday till the funds are available on Schwab.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn. Shot my load too early. Not the first time.

Looks like it’s just gonna drop all damn day.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#12]
ok set up a schwab account the other day and it says the money cleared and is there to use. I can use it to buy MVIS but when I went to get MINE (part of the reason for the account set up) it told me now because of insufficient funds. Even if I went down to like $40 order.

this because it's an OTC?
View Quote

Funds added but not fully cleared it sounds like.   Mine have been taking like 7 days recently.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:29:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zac87] [#13]
Originally Posted By BIGHURT:

Wait!
View Quote

What do you know that we don’t?

Edit - I noticed a few of your latest comments are very bearish
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By blupupher:

I have RH, but want to get away from them, so I set up a Schwab (which I hate the interface for BTW), but with Schwab, it is at least a day till I have access to funds, RH floats me $1000 till funds are finalized.
I want to put an order in for another $1000 @ $13, but I will have to do it on RH since it will be tomorrow or even Friday till the funds are available on Schwab.
View Quote

With TD Ameritrade my funds are available to use instantly except for OTC's, have to wait for funds to clear to buy OTC's.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Okay, NASDAQ is just...falling, so I'm going to take a break for a while to get away from watching the ticker. Not selling, so this is just to reduce the self-inflicted stress until the broader market turns.

Plus, my wife is grumpy and it's snowing...again, dammit. The snowplow damaged my brand new driveway yesterday. .

BTW, a short on StockTwits is raising hell about Geo selling because he was in the FC chats and has "insider information". That's absolutely not true, and I know it for a fact because I talk to the guy. Geo had 98% of his entire wealth tied up in Microvision, and is my age. He sold a portion of his holdings a couple of day's ago to diversify and reduce his risk. Furthermore he TOLD everyone he was doing it before this sell-off started.

Keep the faith, this too shall pass.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Im in... staying in until i see real reason for me not to be. As of now it’s fuckit money... i have roughly 50k shares iirc in a couple of accounts. Crypto seems to be gaining more and more interest. Psychedelics seem to be gaining momentum with the medical crowd... talked to a pharmacist chick yesterday about the validity of psychedelics in medicine and she says it would be more mainstream in about 10 years but a couple of states are moving in fast forward with them ... it’s all interesting to me and whether or not I support it all means nothing if i can make some money off of it.

If crypto catches on i look at doge... its nothing but a meme crypto and it’s hovering at .05... shrucoin would actually have purpose so that alone would blow by .05

If and when mine starts producing their pills etc... i can’t imagine the revenue cuz i just dont know but i see promise in this little bugger. My plan is to get to 100k shares and see what happens .. i can see mine actually catching on
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By surveyor3:
Who all is still in MINE?

What are your expectations if you are?

Im in... staying in until i see real reason for me not to be. As of now it’s fuckit money... i have roughly 50k shares iirc in a couple of accounts. Crypto seems to be gaining more and more interest. Psychedelics seem to be gaining momentum with the medical crowd... talked to a pharmacist chick yesterday about the validity of psychedelics in medicine and she says it would be more mainstream in about 10 years but a couple of states are moving in fast forward with them ... it’s all interesting to me and whether or not I support it all means nothing if i can make some money off of it.

If crypto catches on i look at doge... its nothing but a meme crypto and it’s hovering at .05... shrucoin would actually have purpose so that alone would blow by .05

If and when mine starts producing their pills etc... i can’t imagine the revenue cuz i just dont know but i see promise in this little bugger. My plan is to get to 100k shares and see what happens .. i can see mine actually catching on

I'm about there too with 50k shares.   I want to increase my position at some point when I can stop throwing money at Mavis.  I'm now balls deep at 92% in my main account.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Bailed on AITX, rolled it to MVIS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:49:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#18]
This is an opportunity to observe the price action of different types of investments in different sectors.   Every single ticker I have starter positions in and all on my buy and hold long-term list to add to, is either level or up in price.   This indicates, at least in this specific market condition, the good stability of these going forward and gives me comfort as far as going all in when I can.  It's unfortunate that they haven't dipped along with most of the other holdings because I can't buy, of course.  I refer to mostly low volatility income producers.

You can also observe apparent large scale monetary flows in and out of sectors, based largely on the latest headlines.  So, energy/oil and financials, real estate, tech,  all seem to rise and fall together.  I guess I feel the need to take advantage of the situation but nothing is available - nothing fits according to my plan so trying to think outside of that for opportunities.  Meaning, I don't quite know how to best take advantage.
I do know that all the penny stock stuff specific to this thread is a group that I am largely ignoring.  I don't want more and price not good enough to exit.   What I have settled on is to focus on several new investments I just entered with starter positions.   These are all long term holds for income and seem to be at a good price.   What else to do?  If we knew what the market has in store for us in the next days, that would make it easy.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm ready for some positive news.

"Testing went great, and we're very happy!"
Next day: "Google/Microsoft/Apple/Tesla/Ford/Waffle House is pleased to announce the acquisition of Microvision at $87 per share."

You know, something good like that....
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#20]
$13.50 support and a bounce over 14 - is this cat alive or dead?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:
Okay, NASDAQ is just...falling, so I'm going to take a break for a while to get away from watching the ticker. Not selling, so this is just to reduce the self-inflicted stress until the broader market turns.

Plus, my wife is grumpy and it's snowing...again, dammit. The snowplow damaged my brand new driveway yesterday. .

BTW, a short on StockTwits is raising hell about Geo selling because he was in the FC chats and has "insider information". That's absolutely not true, and I know it for a fact because I talk to the guy. Geo had 98% of his entire wealth tied up in Microvision, and is my age. He sold a portion of his holdings a couple of day's ago to diversify and reduce his risk. Furthermore he TOLD everyone he was doing it before this sell-off started.

Keep the faith, this too shall pass.
View Quote

If you want a break from the NASDAQ volatility, head over to coinmarketcap.com and watch the price of BTC with me. It's a lot smoother recently, believe it or not.
I'm dollar cost averaging into MVIS and BTC and sleeping pretty good at night too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By blupupher:

View Quote

I can buy with Vanguard immediately after I request a bank transfer.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
This is an opportunity to observe the price action of different types of investments in different sectors.   Every single ticker I have starter positions in and all on my buy and hold long-term list to add to, is either level or up in price.   This indicates, at least in this specific market condition, the good stability of these going forward and gives me comfort as far as going all in when I can.  It's unfortunate that they haven't dipped along with most of the other holdings because I can't buy, of course.  I refer to mostly low volatility income producers.

You can also observe apparent large scale monetary flows in and out of sectors, based largely on the latest headlines.  So, energy/oil and financials, real estate, tech,  all seem to rise and fall together.  I guess I feel the need to take advantage of the situation but nothing is available - nothing fits according to my plan so trying to think outside of that for opportunities.  Meaning, I don't quite know how to best take advantage.
I do know that all the penny stock stuff specific to this thread is a group that I am largely ignoring.  I don't want more and price not good enough to exit.   What I have settled on is to focus on several new investments I just entered with starter positions.   These are all long term holds for income and seem to be at a good price.   What else to do?  If we knew what the market has in store for us in the next days, that would make it easy.  
View Quote

Thems a lot of fancy words...did you buy the dip or not homosexual?  

I am curious to see what you find if you care to share any learnings here.  Anything I'm tracking I don't have enough confidence in the indicators and the market movement to take a position.  

I bought puts on RIOT and rode it down.  Normally I'd buy calls but I don't have any confidence in the timing.

I did buy MVIS calls though.  I think the price is far too depressed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:

I am curious to see what you find if you care to share any learnings here.  Anything I'm tracking I don't have enough confidence in the indicators and the market movement to take a position.  

I bought puts on RIOT and rode it down.  Normally I'd buy calls but I don't have any confidence in the timing.

View Quote

I’ve bought my first calls yesterday and today as well.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:25:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#25]

View All Quotes

I hope this provides as much entertainment to you reading it as it did to me writing it and, might I mention, absolutelynohomo:

I had to buy some MVIS on the dip, actually the dip is still here, trying to get the low so I can turn it over in a couple of days for some gains, otherwise on that I'm holding like most everyone else.   RILYZ is an awesome baby bond I've held for a while, it's set to mature in 2027 and in the meantime it pays  8.9% yield (on cost), perfect for what I want.  Enough of this type of thing and I can exit the game on my own terms. .  Being corp debt it is higher up the capital stack as far as safety, no skipping the interest as that would cause a default.   I've been trying to accumulate as much of that as possible, cost basis is $21.18.   And, guess what?  RILY is going to call it early.  

So on 31 Mar they will buy them all back at $25 par + interest.  I've had a built-in CAP gain on this of $3.82 per share or 15.3% but was hoping to hold through 2027, collect interest along the way and then the 15.3% guaranteed at the end.  This is the perfect setup on these that I try to replicate as much as possible.   But,  I am trying to get out of it today at $25.31 which is par plus accrued interest rather than wait until 31 Mar so I can put that into something else that might be on sale.  So, I need something to replace that income.  

All the other RILY bonds and almost everything similar on my list is at or over $25par so not good enough,   So, looking at some preferreds and just started with BTI at 7,5%, WRK for CAP gains.  Also DOW for CAP gains but also pays 4.5% while i wait.  Also always building up TSE to sell when it hits about $150.   TSE has been my best investment (other than GME which produced obscene gains of course)  - got in at $20 and its at $76 recently, although down due to market conditions in the mid sixties range,   Other income stuff I;'m pursuing right now to dump a ton of money into at the right price - some closed end funds,   BGH (8.05%) GLO (9.23%) , GLV (10.61%) and seriously considering a baby bond that was acquired by a private company and then voluntarily delisted to the OTC market - LTSL.  At around $19 it will have a built in CAP gain of $6, or 24% when called (I think it will mature in 2027) and income will be at 8.65% until then.
What else do you want to know?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#26]

I hope this provides as much entertainment to you reading it as it did to me writing it and, might I mention, absolutelynohomo:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I think a lot of MVIS stop losses are hitting. I watched a 50k+ run across the tape at $13.60.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#28]

I had to buy some MVIS on the dip, actually the dip is still here, trying to get the low so I can turn it over in a couple of days for some gains, otherwise on that I'm holding like most everyone else.   RILYZ is an awesome baby bond I've held for a while, it's set to mature in 2027 and in the meantime it pays  8.9% yield (on cost), perfect for what I want.  Enough of this type of thing and I can exit the game on my own terms. .  Being corp debt it is higher up the capital stack as far as safety, no skipping the interest as that would cause a default.   I've been trying to accumulate as much of that as possible, cost basis is $21.18.   And, guess what?  RILY is going to call it early.  

So on 31 Mar they will buy them all back at $25 par + interest.  I've had a built-in CAP gain on this of $3.82 per share or 15.3% but was hoping to hold through 2027, collect interest along the way and then the 15.3% guaranteed at the end.  This is the perfect setup on these that I try to replicate as much as possible.   But,  I am trying to get out of it today at $25.31 which is par plus accrued interest rather than wait until 31 Mar so I can put that into something else that might be on sale.  So, I need something to replace that income.  

All the other RILY bonds and almost everything similar on my list is at or over $25par so not good enough,   So, looking at some preferreds and just started with BTI at 7,5%, WRK for CAP gains.  Also DOW for CAP gains but also pays 4.5% while i wait.  Also always building up TSE to sell when it hits about $150.   TSE has been my best investment (other than GME which produced obscene gains of course)  - got in at $20 and its at $76 recently, although down due to market conditions in the mid sixties range,   Other income stuff I;'m pursuing right now to dump a ton of money into at the right price - some closed end funds,   BGH (8.05%) GLO (9.23%) , GLV (10.61%) and seriously considering a baby bond that was acquired by a private company and then voluntarily delisted to the OTC market - LTSL.  At around $19 it will have a built in CAP gain of $6, or 24% when called (I think it will mature in 2027) and income will be at 8.65% until then.
View All Quotes

Wow, I can’t believe that......wait.....wut? Ok, I got it now........oh nope, I don’t.......wut? Huh ? I give up, best of luck to ya ! Lol 😂
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Pics of psychedelic pharmacist chick?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:49:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#30]
You guys okay?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Blitzcraig173:

Pics of psychedelic pharmacist chick?
View Quote

Best I can do

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By skydive70:
I think a lot of MVIS stop losses are hitting. I watched a 50k+ run across the tape at $13.60.
View Quote

Think this was a stop loss raid?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Okay. I have some future options that expire today. Not sure if at bell or after hours.  One of them isn't going to be in the money for sure.  I'll see how late I can trade it.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Total53:

Best I can do

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vd8Bl4GuwB0yI/giphy.gif
View Quote

She's exactly as I imagined!
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By KaiK:
You guys okay?
View Quote

Are you? Diamond hands don't work with options, so theoretically today ain't shit to us non option plebes.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:53:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#36]
Originally Posted By KaiK:
You guys okay?
View Quote

dEFINE oKAY pLEASE.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:56:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m3tric] [#37]
If MaVIS breaks the 50 day MA at 13.25 the flood gates are open. Might be back to those 10.50 discount prices in no time.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By m3tric:
If MaVIS breaks the 50 day MA at 13.25 the flood gates are open. Might be back to those 10.50 discount prices in no time.
View Quote

I should cancel my buy order at 13.02?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

It has bumped $13.23 already
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Are you? Diamond hands don't work with options, so theoretically today ain't shit to us non option plebes.
View Quote

I know I should have had them today.  I bought a put at damn near the top of the russel. And I sold it up a little.  It's up another $30.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:04:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scare_Crow] [#42]
Sold some shares of another stock at .01c over what I paid. Bought 5 shares of MVIS and then set an order for those same shares of the other stock at lower price.
That buy order hit so I just DCA down on that one and got 5 shares of MVIS for free.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#43]
my stop loss ZOM action hit

I watched it slowly drop from 4x my investment to 3x. I should be, and am, happy with a 3x return.

frees up more money for MVIS or just setting it on fire in the garage while I pleasure myself. at least then I'd be happy
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Just saying it may move quick if it drops under the MA. Looks to be bouncing back up right off the MA so far.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Why is it always my shit that is red, while everything in my watch list ends up green?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Why is it always my shit that is red, while everything in my watch list ends up green?
View Quote

Contact your broker.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#47]
my stop loss ZOM action hit

I watched it slowly drop from 4x my investment to 3x. I should be, and am, happy with a 3x return.

frees up more money for MVIS or just setting it on fire in the garage while I pleasure myself. at least then I'd be happy
View Quote

Journal entry?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Just saying it may move quick if it drops under the MA. Looks to be bouncing back up right off the MA so far.
View All Quotes

If I am reading it right after the 50 MA at $13.25 the 200 MA is at $5.09. Ooofff.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Excellent. I have some GLO and GLV, but it's always good to have some other things to check into.

Mostly, my list of things to buy aren't at a place I want to buy them right now.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck!

down 10% today!
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top