Go PASO! ETA: won't let me set a stop loss
View Quote

Hell Yeah.  Who ever mentioned this earlier on.  Thank you.  In at $.052
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#3]
LEET stocks Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess you can't set a stop loss on these junk stonks?
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

Sell 1/2 or a 1/4 and lock in profit. If it runs you're still covered.
View Quote

I am, currently holding 20K as a core with 10K as trading stock. Anybody flipping their entire position is playing with fire, IMO. If MVIS really is talking to a tier 1 they'll have the lid nailed down so tight it isn't funny. Like, get fired and then prosecuted tight.

Again, I'd bet on another pop when the official compliance letter is released, but barring a full up IR release from a perspective buyer (and they'll be the ones doing the announcement, btw, not MVIS) I fully expect the price to stagnate, and then drift marginally down. Twice in the last two months we've had "articles" or "leaks" created out of whole cloth by speculators running a pump. Gotta be damn careful about those, too. I'm noticing the new crop of 'twits and 'hoods are flat out lying quite a bit online. One thing to post a "rumor", you start down a whole 'nother road when you start writing SA blogs claiming authoritative sources.

I really want to double my core holding, but if it doesn't happen the world won't end. One of the big benefits of being mostly comfortable and trading for a hobby is it keeps you from getting greedy...'cause uncontrollable greed is the killer in this game.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#6]
What are LEET Stocks?
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AT7:
What are LEET Stocks?
View Quote

Gamer speak.

Leave it as just GD type commentary.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#8]
PASO will probably jump.  I took 165% profit since I couldn't set a stop loss. Working nights and can't watch it all day.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 12:03:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#9]
Originally Posted By AT7:
What are LEET Stocks?
View Quote

I AM ELITE!! GIVE ME WAREZ STOCKZ DOODZ!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NukeFromOrbit:

I should have, too, but knew nothing about it. May I ask where you found the advice to buy when you did? I'd like to be the bagman instead of the bag holder in the future.
View Quote

I can't remember exactly where, maybe in this thread?

I watched what happened with UONE and knew I had to roll the dice. I just wish I would have held longer.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I think UONE will move several dollars soon.    Don't ask me which direction though!

Wedge coming to a point on the chart
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:
PASO will probably jump.  I took 165% profit since I couldn't set a stop loss. Working nights and can't watch it all day.
View Quote

I kept 1000 to see where it goes. Rest are gone
I still like pacd and tlss for short term plays
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:24:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IL2windhawk] [#13]
MVIS 1.40
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#14]
What just happened ? MVIS Spiked triggering my sell at $1.36. Now shes at $1.40
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tango:
View Quote

To the moon!
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Ramcharger_pilot:

To the moon!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ramcharger_pilot:
Originally Posted By Tango:

To the moon!

I hope it takes at least one more dip before heading to the moon because I sold off 2/3 of the shares I bought for less than a dollar today at 1.35 and 1.40.  I'd like to roll that money back into MVIS before it blasts off.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]
MVIS 1.45 couple mins before close
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By dlshady:

I hope it takes at least one more dip before heading to the moon because I sold off 2/3 of the shares I bought for less than a dollar today at 1.35 and 1.40.  I'd like to roll that money back into MVIS before it blasts off.
View Quote

I've got GTC buys in 1000 share blocks at 1.10, 1.05,1 and .89
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:
MVIS 1.45 couple mins before close
View Quote

I sold mine a couple of days ago at $1.13

I suck at this
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#20]
When should I sell MVIS?  I'm up about 45%.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MP15T:
View Quote

Depends on what you think the endgame is, I suppose.  How patient are you?
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

I'm waiting for it to get sold with the hope it converts to a FAANG stock so I can hold.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:27:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rollin-tumblin] [#23]
MVIS is continuing up AH.  Wondering if this is due to some big players knowing something, and next week will get real spicy?
ETA: Something is definitely going on.  Its up another .15 AH currently
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like my sell order for MVIS at 1.50 went through. Guess I will put in a buy for 1.20 GTC after hours here in a minute...
My performance with this stock is absolutely not like my typical results. I have no idea why but I damn sure ain't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Let's say MSFT is going to acquire them at a 1:1 ratio.

MVIS was up 15.5% today. It it increases at the same rate daily it would be a 1:1 swap in 35 trading days.

MVIS really only increased $.2 today. Same scenario, if it keeps growing at the rate daily it will be a 1:1 swap in 970 trading days.

So that math points to something big happening somewhere between 35-970 days from now.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By IL2windhawk:
I think UONE will move several dollars soon.    Don't ask me which direction though!

Wedge coming to a point on the chart
View Quote

Holy fuck that stock jumped. Where do you guys get info on shot lile that
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm taking a risk and selling off 2 of the stocks that are killing me and will roll them into MVIS.

This is fun. I see why people jump out of tall buildings though
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#28]
MVIS is continuing up AH.  Wondering if this is due to some big players knowing something, and next week will get real spicy?
ETA: Something is definitely going on.  Its up another .15 AH currently
View Quote

Contracts (calls / puts) expired today......just everybody covering.....

Take a look at GNUS and about 50 other stocks that have been stagnant for a while.....everybody thinking "to the moon" is in for a surprise...….. it wasn't some out of the blue surge in value/interest...

Exact same thing will happen July 17th, when the next options contracts expire
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I traded MVIS down to a .8-.90 average on 4500 shares
I sold 2500 on the way up from 1.20
My last 2000 will ride for a bit

But don't listen to me . I bought more GNUS today
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#30]
What in the blue fuck is going on with MVIS. LMFAO.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cardboardkiller:
What in the blue fuck is going on with MVIS. LMFAO.
View Quote
STONKS

hit 1.72
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 5:24:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IL2windhawk] [#32]
Here she goes again...

2.1M in afterhours trading
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I'm patient. I only got 4K shares and it's just some "play" money for me. If I can buy a new SP5 with my gains after taxes I'll be a happy man.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:25:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IceStationZebra] [#34]
Well, yesterday I sold GNUS bummed that I traded emotionally and lost about $5k overall.  I bought more MVIS with the proceeds.

163,371 shares now with an average of .67 thanks to yesterday's buy.

I think what is happening is three fold

1)  covering for expired options.

2)  could be the whales using leaked information to give penny flippers enough profit to get rid of them ahead of the buyout.  Who cares if you pay $1.4 or $1.5 if it gets you shares to magnify on buyout?

3)  loose lips driving the volume and price up ahead of news.  We will receive the official compliance letter soon, which will give MVIS a bump.  I also believe there could be significant news of some sort early next week.

I had an amazing day and more than made back my GNUS losses.  Very thankful this weekend.

I came back from a nice mountain vacation where I watched MVIS regain compliance from a 101 degree hot tub with a 180 degree unobstructed mountain view.  

I'm ready to get this buyout done.  I don't think I can lose money from my asp, my fear is a GNUS like run where it gets me close to my sale price without a buyout and I have to make that decision.

It was a great week overall.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By IceStationZebra:
Well, yesterday I sold GNUS bummed that I traded emotionally and lost about $5k overall.  I bought more MVIS with the proceeds.

163,371 shares now with an average of .67 thanks to yesterday's buy.

I think what is happening is three fold

1)  covering for expired options.

2)  could be the whales using leaked information to give penny flippers enough profit to get rid of them ahead of the buyout.  Who cares if you pay $1.4 or $1.5 if it gets you shares to magnify on buyout?

3)  loose lips driving the volume and price up ahead of news.  We will receive the official compliance letter soon, which will give MVIS a bump.  I also believe there could be significant news of some sort early next week.

I had an amazing day and more than made back my GNUS losses.  Very thankful this weekend.

I came back from a nice mountain vacation where I watched MVIS regain compliance from a 101 degree hot tub with a 180 degree unobstructed mountain view.  

I'm ready to get this buyout done.  I don't think I can lose money from my asp, my fear is a GNUS like run where it gets me close to my sale price without a buyout and I have to make that decision.

It was a great week overall.
View Quote

Probably people having to buy to cover calls.  Sucks for them.  Good for y'all.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

I am, currently holding 20K as a core with 10K as trading stock. Anybody flipping their entire position is playing with fire, IMO. If MVIS really is talking to a tier 1 they'll have the lid nailed down so tight it isn't funny. Like, get fired and then prosecuted tight.

Again, I'd bet on another pop when the official compliance letter is released, but barring a full up IR release from a perspective buyer (and they'll be the ones doing the announcement, btw, not MVIS) I fully expect the price to stagnate, and then drift marginally down. Twice in the last two months we've had "articles" or "leaks" created out of whole cloth by speculators running a pump. Gotta be damn careful about those, too. I'm noticing the new crop of 'twits and 'hoods are flat out lying quite a bit online. One thing to post a "rumor", you start down a whole 'nother road when you start writing SA blogs claiming authoritative sources.

I really want to double my core holding, but if it doesn't happen the world won't end. One of the big benefits of being mostly comfortable and trading for a hobby is it keeps you from getting greedy...'cause uncontrollable greed is the killer in this game.
View Quote

If that ain't the truth, I don't know what is.  It's amusing as hell to watch the Stock Twits page on any given stock, especially small caps.  99% of the time, if someone posts a rocket emoji, it's time to sell.  There are some serious amateur pumpers on there.  Twitter, too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I keep dumping into mvis and clis. I believe in the first. The latter I'm trying to average down so I don't jump out a window.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#38]
That after hours run up just before a weekend... suspense is killing me. It's like a cliffhanger on a good TV series.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:27:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Thank you. I got in at .22. It gives hope where little had been.

Thank you
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:37:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm patient. I only got 4K shares and it's just some "play" money for me. If I can buy a new SP5 with my gains after taxes I'll be a happy man.
View All Quotes

This is my exact goal, but a PS90.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:57:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cardboardkiller] [#41]
Originally Posted By EggyMean:

This is my exact goal, but a PS90.
View Quote

Unfortunately I didn’t get to use stonk gainz for it.

I’m going for a full auto Mac or UZI. Depends on how well things turn out. I need $8 a share for the Mac and $14-15 for an Uzi.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TurdyDingo:
I keep dumping into mvis and clis. I believe in the first. The latter I'm trying to average down so I don't jump out a window.
View Quote

Click stream should really move in the third quarter. I've been accumulating shares as well as playing the swing from .05-.2
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 8:24:08 AM EDT
[#44]

Anyone that bought BYFC at 6.50 deserves to lose their ass. It was pure gambling.

Everyone single website I visit was speculating that a pump was coming for the sole reason of it being a minority company.

If you’re going to ride the pump wave you have to get in early. If you hop on when it’s up 400% for the day there’s a good chance you’ll wipe out and lose your pants.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Hamiltbl2:

Anyone that bought BYFC at 6.50 deserves to lose their ass. It was pure gambling.

Everyone single website I visit was speculating that a pump was coming for the sole reason of it being a minority company.

If you’re going to ride the pump wave you have to get in early. If you hop on when it’s up 400% for the day there’s a good chance you’ll wipe out and lose your pants.
View Quote

I’m currently holding 170 shares at 4.68
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#46]
If anyone wants to watch fellow autists win bigly we made an unofficial discord.

Stratton arfmont
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

Probably people having to buy to cover calls.  Sucks for them.  Good for y'all.
View Quote

Good if you want to sell..... bad if you interpret as a catalyst for next weeks activity.........

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Villafuego:

Good if you want to sell..... bad if you interpret as a catalyst for next weeks activity.........

View Quote

Calls are for buying. Not selling.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Jarvik:
Thank you. I got in at .22. It gives hope where little had been.

Thank you
View Quote

This one got my attention. Hope for...what? Your day trading career, your next AR, or something larger?

My hope is you're doing okay, maybe a little better than before.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 5:13:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Hope for...what? .
View Quote

Hope that after years of Arfcom costing us money, it finally gives back.

... that way we have more to spend on the shit that this site convinces us we need to buy. It's amazing how many things I have found that I can't live without due to this site.
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top