Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:07:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#1]
EIGHT SIXTY THREE!

My ABBV and PRU and TSE are green!
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EagleArmsHBAR:
It will get better, I just need my coffee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought 10 shares of NVDA at the top. AMA.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:13:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By First-World-Problems:

Looking at it, it's a 90 day implantable blood sugar monitor. That's a huge deal. But I don't know how much of a gamble I should take.

If you were using your disposable money. How many shares would you buy?
View Quote
The 90 day was approved late 2019 then their numbers went to shit because of covid. The 180 day sensor has been into approval with the FDA for awhile but its just been delayed because all their resources were thrown at covid. They're working on a 365 day version too. It's definitely a long hold. Their tech can do other things too but they're just focusing on the glucose sensor line for now. Once they team up with an actual pump maker like Medtronic, Tandem, or Omni then they'll really take off as the integration with CGM and pump is where the big benefits are and they've only really been out for about 4 years now starting with the medtronic 670g and then the tandem t:slim. Right now medtronics CGM lasts 7 days and the dexcom G6 which is used with the Tandem pump and soon to be connected to cgm omni lasts 10 days.

If you want to play daily candlestick moon rocket lambo meme lord there's plenty of crypto and OTC's to play fuck fuck games with. I'll probably be sitting on my sens for a couple years at least.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
View Quote

Sucks right now, but just hold on to it.  That is a longggg term hold for me, and don't care much what it does in the short term.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:24:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#6]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
The 90 day was approved late 2019 then their numbers went to shit because of covid. The 180 day sensor has been into approval with the FDA for awhile but its just been delayed because all their resources were thrown at covid. They're working on a 365 day version too. It's definitely a long hold. Their tech can do other things too but they're just focusing on the glucose sensor line for now. Once they team up with an actual pump maker like Medtronic, Tandem, or Omni then they'll really take off as the integration with CGM and pump is where the big benefits are and they've only really been out for about 4 years now starting with the medtronic 670g and then the tandem t:slim. Right now medtronics CGM lasts 7 days and the dexcom G6 which is used with the Tandem pump and soon to be connected to cgm omni lasts 10 days.

If you want to play daily candlestick moon rocket lambo meme lord there's plenty of crypto and OTC's to play fuck fuck games with. I'll probably be sitting on my sens for a couple years at least.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Looking at it, it's a 90 day implantable blood sugar monitor. That's a huge deal. But I don't know how much of a gamble I should take.

Don't overlook the venture with Ascensia - they are looking at the SENS technology to replace what they have now and become sop for what they do

Ascensia is a dedicated diabetes company with a presence in 125 countries and 10 MM customers.  In business for over 70 years.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:25:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#7]
Originally Posted By Bassmaster27:
Today is a fucking bloodbath. Oh well. Try again next week.
View Quote

All this red is totally fucking up my plan to get out of a few positions this week.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

Don't overlook the venture with Ascensia - they are looking at the SENS technology to replace what they have now and become sop for what they do

Ascensia is a dedicated diabetes company with a presence in 125 countries and 10 MM customers.  In business for over 70 years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

I always forget about them lol. https://www.senseonics.com/investor-relations/news-releases/2020/08-10-2020-210456046
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
View Quote
Eh, it'll be ok.  

everything looks to be in the shitter bad this morning.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Everything I'm holding, except for VV, is red.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Alright then, time to get serious.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like a blood red futures for the whole market.
Could be a head fake

Somebody meme that malbec guy for me, I have to go to work

I have an order in for more SENS if she drops a little, just gonna hold MVIS thru this down trend.

Keep it real guys
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Mavis pre market down to 14.35

DPLS pre market is up to .150
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Today is the day, I can feel it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]
god damn this is the reddest premarket I can remember. Not just MVIS and WSB type stocks but even big boys like MSFT and AMZN and AAPL are taking a pounding.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#16]
All my bags are still holding.

Got an invite out to breakfast. Hopefully nothing is going to change.....
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I have been waiting for a tasty dip. Might see where this goes.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Need some cash today! Buy, buy, buy during the fire sale.
Never have enough funds when the market tanks.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#19]
I was kinda hoping/assuming we were done with 14.x on Mavis, and we seem to be headed for 13.    The 30-day chart is freaking brutal.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#20]
So, 14 is the new 14....
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
Mavis pre market down to 14.35

DPLS pre market is up to .150
View Quote
@myfakename Where do you see dpls in premarket?  All my sites just show yesterday's close.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Well....... shit.  

MAVIS be killin me slowly.  Bought back in too damn high.

P.S.  I'm bad at this stock market thingy.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#23]
In for more MVIS at 14.34
Why not right?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:39:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Should I still be buying Doge coin?  Is there something wrong with me?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Bthorn:
@myfakename Where do you see dpls in premarket?  All my sites just show yesterday's close.
View Quote

I don't think penny stocks have pre.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#26]
In on more carnival!  Fuck it right?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Blitzcraig173:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blitzcraig173:

I think most brokers don't trade OTC pre/postmarket however I do know that TDAmeritrade starts showing quotes on these at 0800, so they are trading somewhere.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
In on more carnival!  Fuck it right?
View Quote

I like the cut of your Fez!
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Former PIMCO CEO says sell off is technical, not fundamental.  So, have patience and don't do anything rash.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck it let's dig the hole deeper. In for another 70 shares. Total of 435
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Malbec:
Today is the day, I can feel it.
View Quote

My RIOT puts are printing.

You were right!

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Today would have been the day to be deep into CARV. Up 146% so far this morning.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:56:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StaccatoC2] [#33]
Well it maybe time to buy back in to mvis, sold at 19.65. Stated it with the intention of buying back in when it dropped. Got punched in the balls.

How low will it go before I buy in..hmmmm

Edit : set a buy at 14.25. will bump from the 57 shares I had to 75 if it goes thru.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By IAm4:
Well it maybe time to buy back in to mvis, sold at 19.65. Stated it with the intention of buying back in when it dropped. Got punched in the balls.

How low will it go before I buy in..hmmmm
View Quote

It is said that a punch in the balls is just a dick punch that missed.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Came back from vacation to a bloodbath, lost 15% of my play account value in a week
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

@Bthorn I'm using TradingView app.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Fuck it, in for 100 more mavis to get that cost basis down a bit
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Nice reversal for Mavis.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:13:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTech-1] [#39]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Nice reversal for Mavis.
View Quote

Nice reversal for A LOT of stocks.

ETA
Jobless claims edged upward.
Usually thats a bad thing.

Obiden at the helm, maybe its reverso bizarro world interpretations? Meaning biden bucks will still keep rolling for all the schleps still sitting at home since the pandemic making tik tok videos and making over 50k/yr on unemployment. Maybe they’re expecting an increase in sit at home pay due to higher unemployment numbers? I heard they get paid to sit home and have exponentially more babies now too…. So that must be a good thing right? Right? Maybe new programs like biden bucks for cars and biden homes for pandemic families and biden phones for bored sit at home kids who wont bother to log on to remote school? Am i getting this shittt right now?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Seems like lots of folks thought MVIS and SENS were on sale this morning.

I missed the opportunity.  

I'll check back to see if there is a lunch dip.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:16:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#41]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Nice reversal for Mavis.

Yeah, everything I had was red except DPLS, and now half are green.

I snagged a few more shares of SENS at 2.93.  Not many, but it was what little free cash I had left.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#42]
CARV up 251% now.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Is AMC going to make another jump up? Contemplating buying some while it is down but my track record of doing this usually results in another 30% pull back.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
Is AMC going to make another jump up? Contemplating buying some while it is down but my track record of doing this usually results in another 30% pull back.
View Quote

Big risk there buddy.  May want to stop over to the AMC thread and ask those guys.  They're the HODLers lol!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Anybody-Watching-Investing-In-The-AMC-Stonk-Squeeze-above-49-now/5-2453246/
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sm0413:
Wasn't there mention of a squeeze on SENS for the week of 7/16 a few pages back?  What was that all about? 200 shares checking in.
View Quote

It never sounded right to me.  I don't think it was shorted enough.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sm0413:
Wasn't there mention of a squeeze on SENS for the week of 7/16 a few pages back?  What was that all about? 200 shares checking in.

Aside from GME 6 months ago, has there ever been another "Squeeze" that actually happened.  Its always a hype word on Reddit, but never amounts to anything.  The MM and Hedge funds will never allow that to happen again.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#47]
SENS bounced off the 100 day moving average. Might be a reversal.

MVIS also got a good bounce off of something.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By captnstabn:

Aside from GME 6 months ago, has there ever been another "Squeeze" that actually happened.  Its always a hype word on Reddit, but never amounts to anything.  The MM and Hedge funds will never allow that to happen again.
View Quote

I think AMC was a squeeze.  Not as wild as GME for sure.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#49]

I think AMC was a squeeze.  Not as wild as GME for sure.
View Quote

I don't know man, seems like whenever the short interest dropped, it bounced right back up on AMC. If anything they doubled down.  I think it was a mass buying by retail, fueled by reddit.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By mks99:
Seems like lots of folks thought MVIS and SENS were on sale this morning.

I missed the opportunity.  

I'll check back to see if there is a lunch dip.
View Quote

I think one could argue $15 is a sale still.
Page / 1713
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top