Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The thread title is libel.

View Quote

OP has bad takes on a lot of articles he posts. This is not an exception.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Im terrified this reality tv liberal clown is gonna ruin the republican party for 20 something years
View Quote
lol...because the party is in great shape and needs to be preserved!
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Well shit.  I was going to sit this election out, but damn, I will vote for Trump just to piss those motherfuckers off.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is just my personal opinion but I feel extremely strongly about it. Last I checked I was allowed to have one.

Social media/reality tv society is the worst thing that has happened to our country.

Through Facebook, youtube,twitter, domestic news sources, etc. moonbat shit has become financially incentivized.

Ragebait. You see it even here where it's an unmanipulated chronologically ranked forum. The controversy always seems to float to the top eventually.

With most social media there are algorithms that target you based specifically on your political positions. It will only send you stuff it knows you will engage with. Usually negative stories, it’s designed to manipulate you. It is nefarious and they don’t only do it to the right.

It knows what you are going to click on and then only sends you that kind of stuff. It usually is negative.

This news article is the perfect example of confirmation bias and was targeted at getting the right riled up not the left.
View Quote

You make a bunch of valid points, but then your concluding comment was WAAAAAAYYY off in the next county. Kagan doesn't write for getting the right riled up. WaPo readers are left wing, and a few people who like to keep tabs on the left wing. Kagan writes for his audience, the people who agree with him. If you think that opinion column (not "news article") was aimed at people on the right, you really don't know anything about Kagan or the Post.

@eesmith - can you share with the audience what the Democrat activists were planning in the event of a Trump victory in 2020? I recall you read (and wrote) about it. Keekleberrys, they were planning a literal insurrection. Not a fake insurrection in the form of a particularly rowdy public protest march, a real, genuine insurrection derailing government at multiple levels. That's the kind of thing Kagan is about. So when he calls for "someone" to contemplate Trump as literally Caesar, it's more than rage bait. Think about it: they've tried every conceivable means to get Trump out of the public square. Impeachments, subpoenas, arrests, criminal charges: nothing works. What are they left with, if getting him out of the public square is the only acceptable outcome? Some Trump supporters were literally murdered in the street in 2020. Did that generate any tangible consequences? Lee Keltner's family never got any justice, and nothing came of it. Dismissing Kagan as ragebait is grossly incorrect. He's literally a public voice of the DC Establishment.

What came after the assassination of Caesar was abject tyranny and destruction. Which is kinda what the Left is going for anyway. But unintended consequences have a way of disrupting visionary ideas.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The biggest issue ITT isn’t pro vs anti trump, it’s the fact a mod can’t be blocked when taking sides
View Quote

That isn't an issue.

It's nearly a universal rule on message boards.  

Boo hoo, he's got an opinion you don't like.  Scroll by or argue, whatever.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That isn't an issue.

It's nearly a universal rule on message boards.  

Boo hoo, he's got an opinion you don't like.  Scroll by or argue, whatever.
View Quote

Not a problem with me more a problem with things said vs things done
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
See folks, THIS is what a fine piece of low-post-count ban bait looks like.  Low_Cuntry has a lot to learn I guess.
View Quote

I don’t post ban-bait, whatever that is. There are just a couple topics where I think most of GD is wrong.

And when the best you can do is drop the “o” from my username to cal me a cunt, it lets me know deep down you know I’m right.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Nah.  Assassination won’t solve the problem. All that gets you is civil war and no one really wants that ( at least no one sane). What we need is a good old fashioned heart attack.  I keep hoping his two Big Macs and two filet o’ fishes every time he hits up Mickey D’s will finally do the trick……

(For the record, I’m NOT a mod….feel free to ignore the shit out of me…Trump is going to give us 4 more years of a democrat….which will mean a democrat gets to replace Thomas and Alito…which means goodbye Bruen, goodbye 2A and fuck you all very much)
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nah.  Assassination won’t solve the problem.  What we need is a good old fashioned heart attack.  I keep hoping his two Big Macs and two filet o’ fishes every time he hits up Mickey D’s will finally do the trick……

(For the record, I’m NOT a mod….feel free to ignore the shit out of me…Trump is going to give us 4 more years of a democrat….which will mean a democrat gets to replace Thomas and Alito…which means goodbye Bruen, goodbye 2A and fuck you all very much)
View Quote

wow
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

wow
View Quote

Ya, interesting bit of logic on that post
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Flipping article uses "dictator" 20 something times.

They're terrified that he will do to them what they would doare doing to us.
View Quote

fixed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Im terrified this reality tv liberal clown is gonna ruin the republican party for 20 something years
View Quote
If the Republican party wasn't an ineffective dumpster fire at base level, Trump would never have happened. Orange Man was a rebuke of the establishment, which includes the Republican party.

They have themselves to blame.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And when that happened the propaganda and rhetoric from the left to the left was enough to set one off enough to get armed and travel to kavanaughs house to murder the man.

Shockingly, leftists read leftist news sources and react to them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what else is new, same old, same old Marxist propaganda. They are upset that DJT's SCotUS appointees reversed Roe v. Wade, this is a big deal to those people.

And when that happened the propaganda and rhetoric from the left to the left was enough to set one off enough to get armed and travel to kavanaughs house to murder the man.

Shockingly, leftists read leftist news sources and react to them.

They are upset by the reversal of Roe vs Wade because it was one of their most effective propaganda campaigns ever. It normalized the killing of unwanted human beings.
This call for political assassinations is a natural progression of that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Its ragebait. Ad revenue driven news cycle.

Propaganda and techniques of persuasion.
View Quote

And it's caused leftists to go try to assassinate people.

Remember the Bernie campaign worker who shot up the GOP baseball game after Bernie ordered his followers to "target Republicans".   Days later dude drove two days with a SKS and specifically asked which party was playing.  When he heard it was a GOP game, he went and got his gun and started shooting.

His Facebook feed was full of stuff like this, including a group called "Terminate Republicans".   He's seen as a hero by the majority of people on the left.

After the pro-life thing with SCOTUS, Chuck Schumer was giving marching orders to his minions by saying Kavanaugh and other judges would "reap the whirlwind" of revenge from the left, and that "blood would be on their hands", meaning their own blood after the Democrat base gets their hands on them.   Guess what happened?   Another Good Democrat comes to Kavanaugh's house, armed, with burglary tools.  When arrested, he confessed he was there to assassinate a judge.

Had that happened, Democrats would have been overjoyed at the outcome.

It's far beyond the time to think Democrats are another political party, they are the most vile and disgusting political organization out there.  It's also far beyond time to just think it's their politicians.  Your average Democrat is an angry, hate filled, violence loving scumbag, and a lot of them in our families, and sadly, people on the right, here, through America still cater to family members and friends that are like that.

Stop it.  They are the enemy in America, their leaders in government who incite this stuff are only put there because of the rank and file Democrat voters.  THEY are the enemies because as we've seen, they'll swallow anything they're told, and if they don't get what they want, their line of thinking goes straight to murder.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That shouldn't apply anywhere they aren't a mod.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How the fuck am I not allowed to greybar this shitbird? https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/356362/keek_JPG-3049857.JPG

I tried also and couldn't, why not

He's a mod somewhere on the site. Can't put mods on ignore.

That shouldn't apply anywhere they aren't a mod.

A mod's job is to moderate. As soon as they step outside that boundary and engage with other posters in a thread's subject matter, they cease to me a moderator.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did we create committees to investigate Obama ad infinitum?  Did we lob personal lawsuits to destroy him personally?  Did we create a false flag and imprison people for years without due process, refuse to release evidence, then lose all the tapes of the congressional investigation when it became clear the whole clown show was imploding?

No.  Fuck your false equivalence.  Sure we pontificated.  We did NOT do what they did.  We just talked about it, worried about it.  But we let the process do it's thing, not destroy anyone and everyone around him, and we left him be after he left, even though he's still pulling strings from behind the scenes.

God damn this was a dumb post.
View Quote

Good post. we worried and did some what if planning, but we did not attempt to use the full weight of government to lean on and destroy the opposing political party.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#18]
It's the call of all the democrat fascists, Trump threatens their power and the discovery of their corruption.
They'd jizz in their pants if they can get haley as the rep nominee.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Its ragebait. Ad revenue driven news cycle.

Propaganda and techniques of persuasion.
View Quote

Ok, then change out Trump for biden and see how fast your doors are smashed in.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Gentlemen, be careful what you say in here…

The apparatchiks are goading in order to elicit a response so the monitoring authorities within the board and without can take action.

Beware.  It’s only meaningless words from these agitators in here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good post. we worried and did some what if planning, but we did not attempt to use the full weight of government to lean on and destroy the opposing political party.
View Quote

Laughs in Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

wow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah.  Assassination won’t solve the problem.  What we need is a good old fashioned heart attack.  I keep hoping his two Big Macs and two filet o’ fishes every time he hits up Mickey D’s will finally do the trick……

wow

Not a mod...yet. Seems like he has the mindset they are looking for.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The biggest issue ITT isn’t pro vs anti trump, it’s the fact a mod can’t be blocked when taking sides, something is wrong with this as it makes it hard for those that use this function, staff should come up with a policy on this as they always say you can just block someone whose opinion you don’t like, makes those words kinda worthless and disingenuous
View Quote

I don't see the problem, assuming it's his actual opinion and he's not trolling.  If he was abusing his mod status by editing or erasing posts he didn't agree with, or banning members he didn't agree with....then I'd agree it's a problem.

I'm not defending what he said, because I don't agree with it.....but just because he's a mod in a different forum doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion in GD.  Pretty sure Arf existed without the ignore button for a lot longer than it's had it.....it's not that hard to "ignore" posts you don't like....even if you can't grey bar them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But we all know, it wasn't a fair and secure election.

Trump did not try to overturn an election.

He tried to have the election authenicated, but they couldn't have any of that. Because the election was not legitimate.

That's why they had to prevent Congress from discussing the election fraud on J6 with the Fedsurrection. And it removed Trump's ability to challenge it in court.

You are also forgetting the first actions of the Obama apparatchiks were to try to remove Trump from office in a seditious conspiracy of fabricated Russian Collision.
View Quote

Trump tried to use our legal system to address what he perseived as irregularities that caused the election to be viewed with suspicion by half the country.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't see the problem, assuming it's his actual opinion and he's not trolling.  If he was abusing his mod status by editing or erasing posts he didn't agree with, or banning members he didn't agree with....then I'd agree it's a problem.

I'm not defending what he said, because I don't agree with it.....but just because he's a mod in a different forum doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion in GD.  Pretty sure Arf existed without the ignore button for a lot longer than it's had it.....it's not that hard to "ignore" posts you don't like....even if you can't grey bar them.
View Quote

My posts are more directed at staff and there ethics’s
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
...purge the professional bureaucrat class in Washington. All power in DC revolves around these people.

View Quote

This is what must happen. Is it possible at this point? Could Trump accomplish this? You have to evaluate the alternatives using this as the filter.

Most, by background or obvious commitment to the permanent elite bureaucracy, fail.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Laughs in Bill Clinton.
View Quote

Clinton was into his 2nd term, he was just a burnt offering that did not have mush effect on the Democrat party.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Your conclusion requires facts that are not in the article.  Not even a weak implication.

The High Ground is still a good place to take.  We need to be smart enough to defeat the left, and it's okay to be honest.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The thread title is libel.
View Quote

Unpack that opinion for us, counselor. Use the legal definition of libel.
And "false."

Because that title ain't false.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They're terrified that he will do to them what they would do to us.
View Quote

Plausible.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Filthy franks trump song is very accurate

They're terrified that he will do to them what they would do to us.

After shitbirds like the Bushes, McCain, and Romney, you think it’s Trump that ruined the Republican Party?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#32]
There is little to no doubt that the president and heads of several federal agencies have committed crimes and corrupted the media in their pursuit of power, crimes that make it obvious that they should be in prison. This fact would lead one to conclude that the stakes are very high for them in the next election and they have nothing to lose. This makes them like a wild animal you have back into a corner and they will fight with everything they have. Given that they have corrupted the media and other bodies we can expect to be attacked from about all directions. We will be censored and attacked for being conservatives who are dumb and backward. We will be intimidated by federal agents and our taxes audited. And they will do anything that they believe will belittle us all while trying to make themselves look as pure as freshly fallen snow. And when all said fails they will resort to violence, you can count on it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

A mod's job is to moderate. As soon as they step outside that boundary and engage with other posters in a thread's subject matter, they cease to me a moderator.
View Quote

He’s not a GD mod
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Gentlemen, be careful what you say in here…

The apparatchiks are goading in order to elicit a response so the monitoring authorities within the board and without can take action.

Beware.  It’s only meaningless words from these agitators in here.
View Quote

This appears more openly than it once did.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He’s not a GD mod
View Quote

But he still has the ability to not allow someone to block him, we are not mods so how do we get that ability?
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#36]
i forget what show, although reading now it might have been a tweet, it was that aired/posted while trump was president. i believe it was on CBS. but the actor was holding a letter with a list of stuff on it. first thing read on the list was, "Assassinate President Trump."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cbs-good-fight-donald-trump
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Whatever dude.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#38]
A good example of the N_T'rs infantile thinking is their position that the left would never go after RDS like this, because he's a good guy. Infact, they don't have any thoughts about how the relatively penniless RDS would push back against multiple multiple-million dollar lawfare efforts (currently Trump's running at >$120M spent) because, well he's a good guy, so it's all gonna be just fine.

Once you realize that is their baseline for understanding and explaining away the left's tactics, it puts a different light on their comments in these threads.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

After shitbirds like the Bushes, McCain, and Romney, you think it’s Trump that ruined the Republican Party?
View Quote

Words matter, and ruined isn’t the right one.

The Republican Party has been shit for awhile. That’s not Trump’s fault.

But at least it was generally united against the democrats. What Trump has done is fracture the Republican Party to a point where we can’t focus on the left, because the right is too busy with infighting, an identity, and a way forward. That is entirely Trump’s fault.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:15:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A good example of the N_T'rs infantile thinking is their position that the left would never go after RDS like this, because he's a good guy. Infact, they don't have any thoughts about how the relatively penniless RDS would push back against multiple multiple-million dollar lawfare efforts (currently Trump's running at >$120M spent) because, well he's a good guy, so it's all gonna be just fine.

Once you realize that is their baseline for understanding and explaining away the left's tactics, it puts a different light on their comments in these threads.
View Quote

lol, pure nonsense. You’ve posted this before, and been corrected already.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He’s not a GD mod
View Quote

Well he is a mod, so can't be set to ignore.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But he still has the ability to not allow someone to block him, we are not mods so how do we get that ability?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s not a GD mod

Pretty sure he doesn't have the ability to decide who can and cannot block him.....that would be how staff programmed the ignore feature.  It was likely easier to just program "mod / staff" can't be put on ignore vs they can't be ignored in the forums they mod.  I have no actual knowledge of it....just assuming based on comments I've seen from staff in other threads.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But at least it was generally united against the democrats. What Trump has done is fracture the Republican Party to a point where we can’t focus on the left, because the right is too busy with infighting, an identity, and a way forward. That is entirely Trump’s fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus Christ, you really wrote that?  
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The position is "he's a nice guy so the left won't go after him". This position speaks volumes of how N_T'rs perceive the current political climate.

It's a knock down drag out knuckle fight, no rules. The one with the most fuck-you money, that can buy the thickest armor, and power through, wins against the left's rules. Any other twinkle toes pirouetting onto the battlefield with great ideas but wearing ballet shoes and an empty PC because he can't afford plates for it, is gonna get wasted.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Pretty sure he doesn't have the ability to decide who can and cannot block him.....that would be how staff programmed the ignore feature.  It was likely easier to just program "mod / staff" can't be put on ignore vs they can't be ignored in the forums they mod.  I have no actual knowledge of it....just assuming based on comments I've seen from staff in other threads.
View Quote

Was being facetious
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit this post contains kernels of truth. That’s unusual. You are coming around.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#48]

I know, thank you.

But he also doesn’t moderate this forum, which was the point of my reply.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

We had the tea party before Trump, it was pretty fractious. Not nearly as bad as all the various * Trump * divisions we have now though.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The position is "he's a nice guy so the left won't go after him". This position speaks volumes of how N_T'rs perceive the current political climate.

It's a knock down drag out knuckle fight, no rules. The one with the most fuck-you money, that can buy the thickest armor, and power through, wins against the left's rules. Any other twinkle toes pirouetting onto the battlefield with great ideas but wearing ballet shoes and an empty PC because he can't afford plates for it, is gonna get wasted.
View Quote

Trump isn’t paying his own legal bills. This has been explained to you.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top