Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:06:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words.

Big Papi.

Oh, and if the 'target' is found strangled to death with their own intestines and the whole thing declared a suicide three minutes after the discovery of the body, you shmoo's plan to do anything about it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:06:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Why?  What compelling benefit does someone gain for taking that big a risk?

Finish baking the theory; its only half done.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what happens when you don't hire the Clinton Team. Those folks get shit done.
View Quote
I’m extremely impressed with whoever does their wet work.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:10:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Seth Rich gets killed for leaking DNC emails showing CNN and Clinton campaign conspired to rig the debates and DNC nomination
PBHO uses National Intelligence assets to surveil the leading GOP Candidate and then the President-Elect.
Attempted coup by Clinton operatives and DNC on the GOP President.
DNC attempt to derail Justice Kavanaugh's appointment to the USSC.

Yeah, I don't put ANYTHING beyond what the DNC will do (or not do) in order to seize absolute power anymore.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:11:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Now Ilhan doesn't have to share any of her sweet "consulting" slush fund money and might even get more if she eventually hitches up with Mr. Mynett.
Not to mention any insider information ole Timmy may have shared with his now deceased wife is not getting out.....

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's about as absurd as an agent of an ex-husband sneaking into an Olympic skating venue to whack a rival's leg with a hockey stick (or something like it)....
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I think that there is probably a lot more going on than most people realize. Like someone claiming that the Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington we’re somehow tied to this shit . Sounds far fetched , maybe they were , maybe they weren’t . I find it odd that someone would pull that out of midair. Who were the entertainers entertaining ? As for this so called plot , it certainly sounds plausible enough . I guess when everything is a conspiracy, nothing is ...
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Recent pics of the old ex wife look nothing like the young dog walker. You’d have to be high on khat to make that mistake.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:31:32 AM EDT
[#9]
At this point, what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:34:11 AM EDT
[#10]
It’s 2019

Did her fellow countryman kill her for Omar?

I don’t know

Do I believe there is a strong possibility

Hell yes I do. Also remember to somalians us honkies all look the same
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:37:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It’s 2019

I don’t know

Hell yes I do
View Quote
Who would have guessed in 2019 that a democratic vote by a nation would be anti-democratic fascism and your Queen is leading the Nazi charge.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 1:40:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Recent pics of the old ex wife look nothing like the young dog walker. You’d have to be high on khat to make that mistake.
View Quote
What old ex wife?
You mean the woman who just filed for divorce?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 2:09:42 AM EDT
[#13]
This where no accountability brings ya.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 3:48:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Amazing just how many bodies show up around dems... and these bodies are not there because of natural causes.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 4:09:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Who would have guessed in 2019 that a democratic vote by a nation would be anti-democratic fascism and your Queen is leading the Nazi charge.
View Quote
The Queen is now literally Hitler
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 4:28:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Amazing just how many bodies show up around dems... and these bodies are not there because of natural causes.
View Quote
I have bodies around me and I have never been a Dem or engaged in criminal activity.
This could easily be coincidence.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 5:22:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I’m sure all red heads look the same to Ethiopian s.   I’d be curious as tonthe breeds of dogs to compare.

Plausible.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 5:27:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not saying it's accurate or true (because I have no idea) but it's well within their moral boundaries.
View Quote
First post and all.

Yes when you have no boundaries your options are open.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
What risk?

A condemnation of her actions and a few Trump tweets rubbing her nose in her misdeeds?

I mean it is not like the DOJ would prosecute her no matter how overwhelming the evidence is.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Murder for political reasons?

Rare to nonexistent.

Google the Clinton Body Shop near you.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:17:34 AM EDT
[#21]
I wonder how that "migrant" would look like with six slugs in his skull?

Just wondering...
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Possible, but not likely. The harmful information she had was already on the record. While a revenge killing is possible, that sure would attract a lot attention for no benefit. Only other motive I see is so that the soon to be ex husband doesn't have to pay half of all the money he got from the congresswoman to her; also not likely due to how small it is relatively.
View Quote
When you have sex and marital infidelity and all the baggage that goes with it, a lot of people do things that are not logical or reasonable.  When you have a wanna-be elitist like omar in a position of power like in this case then you sometimes see behavior that is even less logical and reasonable.

I'm not saying this is true, but when it comes to marital infidelity logic and reason often have nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#23]
If the R's had any balls they would have the cops offer the Ethiopian a deal to testify that Omar put him up to it either way.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OP needs to be banned for making gun owners look like idiots.
View Quote
That Is a bit harsh.  Ain't like the OP married his brother or uncle.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#26]
I believe it.

They're all so power hungry, and connected anything is possible.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#27]
That's heavy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If so, she needs to get everything she can on record ASAP.  I'm sure I'd be at peak paranoid if I was her.
View Quote
Peak paranoia, I'm not saying the theory holds much water at all, but I'd certainly be concerned if I were her.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It’s 2019

I don’t know

Hell yes I do. Also remember to somalians us honkies all look the same
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not a coincidence
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#32]
I'd put way more odds on the husband hiring the killer.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:14:42 AM EDT
[#33]
my guess is the perp will talk, if this is true he isnt going down alone
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Pictures of dogs?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:15:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The real problem with conspirators theories is that some of them are true.

This isn't unbelievable.
View Quote
Especially in the Somali community.  There are lots of assets capable of pulling off the elimination of someone who might be inconvenient to those in political power.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:17:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Omar hired an ethiopian to murder someone.
View Quote
Should have hired a Somali. They have more experience. Although, racial nuances (just some redhead, rather than a specific redhead) may be lost on those from East Africa.

Should have gone with the Clinton Death Squad.

TC
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Plausible.

<-------
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:20:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Possible, but not likely. The harmful information she had was already on the record. While a revenge killing is possible, that sure would attract a lot attention for no benefit. Only other motive I see is so that the soon to be ex husband doesn't have to pay half of all the money he got from the congresswoman to her; also not likely due to how small it is relatively.
View Quote
Yes but, IO is SO arrogant because she has rocketed to the top and never been damaged despite all the shenanigans surrounding her rise.

She thinks she’s untouchable.

TC
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:21:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Lots of gingers in MN. Lots of Africans there too. Ethiopians ain't Somalis. Probably was just hungry.

Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#41]
I did think it was weird that the news hammered "random attack, random attack, random attack" over and over when the woman was murdered, I didn't look into it but assumed there was a racial or political aspect they were downplaying or covering up.

Could be Mynett's wife found out some dirt about Omar's funding sources and agenda (although you would think that what's publicly known already is sufficiently damning).
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There was a time in this country's history where everyone would chalk this up to pure coincidence and think nothing further, save for a few conspiracy theorists...

But over the past several years, the curtains have been lifted ever so slightly, but lifted nevertheless, to know this is no coincidence
View Quote
That, and a ton of conspiracy theorist hang out here.

Nose looks different to me, and she looks fairly "generic.". I think it's the hair style (and light skin that goes with the color) throwing us off, here.  If there's a divorce proceeding, we should know pretty quick if she disappears. Even leftist media would pounce on a murder for hire plot by a newbie with no real power or influence.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
who knows what hubby told her about her...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
who knows what hubby told her about her...
That she likes it in the rear?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
It’s not a small thing if it makes questions come about that show him to be omar’s Brother, that she committed immigration fraud, and will go to prison for that even if she didn’t have a part in the murder.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Not enough information for this to rise above being a possibility.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's about as absurd as an agent of an ex-husband sneaking into an Olympic skating venue to whack a rival's leg with a hockey stick (or something like it)....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was a boyfriend & a crowbar?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Seems plausible.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Omar hired an ethiopian to murder someone.
View Quote
Maybe one of her ex brother/husbands ?
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I think that there is probably a lot more going on than most people realize. Like someone claiming that the Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington we’re somehow tied to this shit . Sounds far fetched , maybe they were , maybe they weren’t . I find it odd that someone would pull that out of midair. Who were the entertainers entertaining ? As for this so called plot , it certainly sounds plausible enough . I guess when everything is a conspiracy, nothing is ...
View Quote
I don't find it far-fetched at all; crazy people latch onto stuff & try to tie it together with bad logic, which is what makes them crazy.  Their listeners enable the delusional behavior by feeding their fragile egos in entertainment.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If the R's had any balls they would have the cops offer the Ethiopian a deal to testify that Omar put him up to it either way.
View Quote
Your mistake is in thinking that the cops aren’t in the tank for the Democrat leadership that run their city. It would take federal white hat involvement to deal with this properly and I don’t know they have enough resources with what is already on their plate.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top