Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You must be old but not really old because that’s how the old old fogeys and the kids wear them nowadays.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should have been tossed over for socks and sandals.  Gross.

You must be old but not really old because that’s how the old old fogeys and the kids wear them nowadays.

Is her estate expected to tip the housekeepers for the full day?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So you mean there's a party girl in a bikini already handcuffed floating around in the gulf and nobody will miss her?  Be right back.....
View Quote

Not judging, and it's international waters and all that, but...she'll be stiffer than you.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Very "dark" cruise there....reminds me why i dont do them.
View Quote

Well, the Valor IS running the "bargain basement" cruises 4-5 days, starting at $149/head.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Looks like a kid running back to the slide or diving board to me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Got caught sucking cock in the hot tub
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Depending on how she hit that lifeboat, that could have broke her neck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Barnette said the woman apparently struck some lifeboats during her fall.

Depending on how she hit that lifeboat, that could have broke her neck.

The guy who was one of the eye witnesses also said she hit the water face first, that would be from close to 200 feet above the water. If she wasn't dead before hitting the water she probably died from hitting the water.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not judging, and it's international waters and all that, but...she'll be stiffer than you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you mean there's a party girl in a bikini already handcuffed floating around in the gulf and nobody will miss her?  Be right back.....

Her meat will be tenderized after that faceplant into the water though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Approximately never was the answer from a crew member on the last cruise I took.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, how often do they find people that jump off cruise ships?
Approximately never was the answer from a crew member on the last cruise I took.

There are usually some opportunistic fish that follow cruise ships to feed off the food scraps that get thrown out. Little fish are food to bigger fish on up the chain so there is a good chance some sharks are in the mix occasionally.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#9]
How many ambulance chasers were lined up waiting for that ship to dock?  You just know her family is going to file suit saying security is to blame for her jumping.

"If dat waciss white suhkurity beyotch hadn't grabbed muh gurl she'd be alive"

Imagine a race riot aboard that floating train wreck...
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They are going to have to start posting PSA's on cruise ships letting the passengers know they can't run from the scene like they would normally do in their own neighborhoods.
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are they still called that in this situation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Article says she hit a few life boats on her way down.

YLYL loser right here
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I was going to post "What a waste of a perfectly good pair of handcuffs" but then I read on a bit further...

You gotta' assume there has to be at least a dozen videos of her jumping.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd be more worried that she'd have crabs.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I mean, I've been shitfaced plenty of times. But never did I think I could jump off of a cruise ship in handcuffs and swim 150 miles.
View Quote

An old buddy of mine once thought he could jump out of a car doing 30 mph. Liquid courage? Sure, if that is what you want to call it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#15]
her family is going to get paid
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Any video of her jumping?

Or was she tossed overboard...
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
that video clip shows the passengers well enough to remind me why i never want to go on a damn cruise

View Quote

Yeah, need some disturbing content warnings.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#19]
When we used to cruise, we never went for less than 9 day cruises. Wouldn't even consider anything less.

It weeds out 99% of the discounted groups, riff riff and kids. Really never saw any issues and always had a great time on the longer ones. Even people working usually block out only a week at a time.
And I only ever went on Carnival once. If given tickets, I would throw them in the trash.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder in what reality anyone could think that jumping from ship while handcuffed would be a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
her family is going to get paid
View Quote

I would think not but we're living in clown world.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#22]
BLM is gonna demand cruise ship security wear body cams next.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That's some Houdini level shit.

And like Harry........

View Quote

HH died from a burst appendix after a fan sucker punched him right in the gut without warning.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Head meet lifeboat, the lifeboat is harder than the head.
And in before the entire ship is accused of being racist.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Get on the bus Gus
Make a new plan Stan
And set yourself free
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

First Google result said a deck on a cruise ship is about 11 1/2 to 12 1/2 feet tall, so at least 115 ft to the water. Survivable, but very likely significant injuries for the untrained.
View Quote

The lower decks are under the waterline anyway.   Imo completely survivable, assuming you're neither drunk nor handcuffed
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Meh… pretty sure she wasn’t an Olympic swimmer without cuffs. Stupid people make stupid decisions. That being said the downside is this stupid person has been breeding for at least 17 years. She already messed up the gene pool before she messed up the ocean.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Apparently, cruise ships have jail cells in them.... kept trying to bribe the bartender to take me on a tour of them but said she wasn't allowed to... fucking rules
View Quote

Should have kept drinking and asking.  Eventually you might find someone who'd give you a tour of them!
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Bo don't swim.

Especially handcuffed.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
that video clip shows the passengers well enough to remind me why i never want to go on a damn cruise

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Adios Mofo
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Holy shit. No way you could survive that. The amount of discipline you would need to try to stay afloat would be staggering.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Meh, I have been on a dozen cruises and never saw anything like that. I have seen more drama taking an Amtrak from Los Angeles to Seattle than any cruise I have been on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, I have been on a dozen cruises and never saw anything like that. I have seen more drama taking an Amtrak from Los Angeles to Seattle than any cruise I have been on.

I believe a lot of the potential for a shitty cruise lies in where the "guests" are getting on the ship and the length of the cruise. No way these folks are going for 7-10 days. 4 days max.

Here's my not so expert opinion on locations.
New Orleans = NFW
Houston = NFW
Jacksonville, Fl = Never again, but not the EBT crowd either.
Los Angeles = Sure. Met some nice folks on a few 3-7 day cruises to Catalina and Mexican destinations like Cabo.
Boston = Went for a week to Canada in the autumn. Me and the ex were the youngest people on board and we aren't spring chickens. LOL
Galveston = Good folks on shore and onboard. 6 of us rented an Air BnB for lodging before the cruise.  Then paid our nice waitress at dinner to pick us up in the morning in her truck and take up to the cruise terminal. Seems Galveston had a taxi problem of some kind. And the people on the ship were about the same. Nice enough and not a bunch of semi-feral dicks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You're missing out. The short cruises (read that as low cost) are the worst, especially Carnival. But others are still very nice. If you want a kick ass cruise, look for one to the Mediterranean that starts out in Italy or Greece. Some have layovers for a day or two where you stay in local hotels. We hit spots in Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Egypt - stayed in a hotel right on the Nile.
View Quote
That was my honeymoon, 9 nights on the Med.  Hit Rome, Athens, Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini and Capri.  It was NOT what you see on that Carnival video.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There are usually some opportunistic fish that follow cruise ships to feed off the food scraps that get thrown out. Little fish are food to bigger fish on up the chain so there is a good chance some sharks are in the mix occasionally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, how often do they find people that jump off cruise ships?

The deck, no pun intended, is stacked waaaay against you.  Most people can't swim worth a fuck, potential injuries from the fall, even warm ocean water ain't all that toasty, and it'll take a while for crew to get to you IF they find you and that's assuming someone even saw you fall.  

In other words, keep your arms and legs inside the ride.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

HH died from a burst appendix after a fan sucker punched him right in the gut without warning.
View Quote

Yes, but not immediately and went on to perform onstage in Detroit the next day.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What a horrible way to die
View Quote

No different than jumping off a bridge.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#41]
They are going to put her on the No Cruise List now.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
They are going to have to start posting PSA's on cruise ships letting the passengers know they can't run from the scene like they would normally do in their own neighborhoods.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#43]
According to witnesses, two cousins and her baby daddy, the security guards threw her over the rail.  They report that the security guards yelled, "This is MAGA cruise," before throwing her overboard.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

First Google result said a deck on a cruise ship is about 11 1/2 to 12 1/2 feet tall, so at least 115 ft to the water. Survivable, but very likely significant injuries for the untrained.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article said she jumped off the 10th deck of an 11 deck ship.

BTW, is it just me, or does her face look about 3 shades darker than the rest of her? One of those types that likes to lay out in the sun, holding those reflector thingies?

Survivable IF you hit the water correctly, and that's not even counting the reports that she hit parts of the ship before hitting the water.

People have broken their backs from just hitting the water poorly/incorrectly from lower heights than that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
According to witnesses, two cousins and her baby daddy, the security guards threw her over the rail.  They report that the security guards yelled, "This is MAGA cruise," before throwing her overboard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Damn that sucks.
View Quote

Does it?

Damn that sinks.

Much better and you were sooo close.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#47]
I didn't know centaurs came in a beanbag variety.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

After hitting a few lifeboats on the way down...

It's ok though...they threw her a "life ring"...

Life ring off the stern of Carnival Valor after "man over board" in middle of the Gulf of Mexico pic.twitter.com/4HdAjMzjt8

Johnny (@johnnytrupp) February 16, 2022
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, I've been shitfaced plenty of times. But never did I think I could jump off of a cruise ship in handcuffs and swim 150 miles.

After hitting a few lifeboats on the way down...

It's ok though...they threw her a "life ring"...

Life ring off the stern of Carnival Valor after "man over board" in middle of the Gulf of Mexico pic.twitter.com/4HdAjMzjt8

Johnny (@johnnytrupp) February 16, 2022
Standard procedure for man(woman) overboard. Toss a life ring, then anything that can float that is nearby without losing sight of the person. Send someone to notify the captain immediately, and continue to keep sight of the person while pointing at them. The floating items will give the person a fighting chance as it will likely stay near them, making it easier for rescuers to spot the area the person was lost.

you would not believe how incredibly fast you can lose sight of even bigger things floating in the water. It's why my work vest has a backup water activated light, a whistle, a sea dye container, and a chem light. I don't trust just having one source of signal. Bad enough during the day, at night you don't have more than a minute if the boat can't stop quickly. I always tell my night shift guys that if we are sailing, and you fall overboard, you're dead, no one is going to get to you quick enough.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:06:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Waiting for Ben Crump to call a news conference and make all kinds of accusations.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/C4vpb5jEiqwYRiWXuN/giphy.gif?cid=790b76111a7b200926be6c906b05b340bef7653ba6d6394f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

In the hot tub?
Good jump.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just like naked woman in traffic, I 100% guarantee its not one anyone wants to see.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top