BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Next person who throws out the "retarded" label is getting a Warning and time off the site. I don't know if OP is trolling, but if he's not then a bunch of you would be perma-banned right now. It is completely unacceptable.
View Quote

When some one says this what do you think ?
Attachment Attached File

You can take advantage of tards and fuck em but you can't talk about it ?
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#2]
OST.

I am witnessing the fall of afrcom.

Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Log Cabin or bust.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice! With butter and real maple syrup I hope.

Mrs. Buttersworth

You need to up your maple syrup game my brother
Log Cabin or bust.

I’ve seen your fancy cooking threads, I would have thought you preferred some fancy syrup out of a bourbon barrel.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/427921/Screenshot_20230904-000002_png-2942063.JPG

View Quote

Who the hell are you to say I'm taking advantage of anyone.
You've disparaged the woman I'm in a relationship over and over while breaking the coc .all because you think.....

And you just did it again...
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:25:07 AM EDT
[#5]
iv been avoiding this tread and movie.

iwatching it now, so i came to post in the MEGA thread.

guess I have 13 pages to read now...
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:25:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You've disparaged the woman I'm in a relationship over and over while breaking the coc .all because you think.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/427921/Screenshot_20230904-000002_png-2942063.JPG

"Not potty". Congratulations.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:30:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Not potty". Congratulations.
View Quote

Thought it was a bit strange when it happened.
She usually doesn't say stuff like that.
Still doesn't give you the right to disparage her over and over
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

The title really should be changed..
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prince Charming Finds His Princess And They Live Happily Ever After Forever :)

That’s at least what I’m hopeful for. As long OP is being loving and compassionate then this relationship will work. And good for them if it does workout long term.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 3:18:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes. Yes it should.

Quoted:

And no.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 3:55:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Rated this thread epic cuz This noob is getting more ass than half of you guys,  .....and her daddy is down with it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now in Act Three, fully in conflict and nearing the climax.
I don't think the thread has the legs, but my vote goes to "Positive Pregnancy Test" for the climatic peak then falling quickly into thread lock.
This has been a beautifully crafted thread, Shakespeare himself could not have done it better.
"Not potty" absolutely floored me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 5:07:59 AM EDT
[#13]
"Not potty" is my go to from now on.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 5:18:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I’m just posting to say I was here. I’m choosing to believe this is creative writing on OP’s part, there’s just no way someone could post what he’s posting without even a bit of self awareness.

Unless OP has his own mental situation going on, in which case, I genuinely hope it all works out for both of you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 7:39:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well that’s good. Have you been able to adapt your daily routine to hers so she feels welcomed and comfortable with her new situation?
View Quote

Wait, before it was horrible that he was having sex with her, but now it's "good"?  You have to keep your trolling story straight, bro.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I think it's also more than clear by now who was "baiting people into violating the COC."

I wonder how many reports were sent.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next person who throws out the "retarded" label is getting a Warning and time off the site. I don't know if OP is trolling, but if he's not then a bunch of you would be perma-banned right now. It is completely unacceptable.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#18]
The propaganda is kinda working here. All the girls like the ken song and ken's world. Hilarious...
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I seriously hope that you arent even remotely considering bans for what is clearly a justifiable response to an obvious troll thread about raping someone with downs.  I dont understand the problem with the "R word", but if you say its not allowed, then fine.  Its your rodeo, Im just one of the clowns.

However, I know you arent stupid, Ive read your posts for years.  Go drink your coffee and ponder "not potty".  Clear your head from whatever it is that pisses you off about the responses here.  After that, can you still say that you have any doubt about whether this is a troll thread or not?

Everyone here talks about how good members get banned by engaging trolls and now youve got a chance to acknowledge the situation and do something about it.  Its not even that good of a troll.  Christ, you need a vacation, man.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I seriously hope that you arent even remotely considering bans for what is clearly a justifiable response to an obvious troll thread about raping someone with downs.  I dont understand the problem with the "R word", but if you say its not allowed, then fine.  Its your rodeo, Im just one of the clowns.

However, I know you arent stupid, Ive read your posts for years.  Go drink your coffee and ponder "not potty".  Clear your head from whatever it is that pisses you off about the responses here.  After that, can you still say that you have any doubt about whether this is a troll thread or not?

Everyone here talks about how good members get banned by engaging trolls and now youve got a chance to acknowledge the situation and do something about it.  Its not even that good of a troll.  Christ, you need a vacation, man.
View Quote

Hang on. Are you claiming that within a troll thread, that the CoC does NOT have to be followed? If so, I suspect you would be mistaken.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hang on. Are you claiming that within a troll thread, that the CoC does NOT have to be followed? If so, I suspect you would be mistaken.
View Quote
No sir.  Im saying that obviously trolling should result in the troll receiving the brunt of the mod's response instead of the longterm members.

The members that dont approve of raping the mentally feeble, at least.  Good members that get sucked into this hilarious shitshow because they are gullible are still worth more to this site than some new guy who made an account just to start a thread about sex with the mentally handicapped.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No sir.  Im saying that obviously trolling should result in the troll receiving the brunt of the mod's response instead of the longterm members.

The members that dont approve of raping the mentally feeble, at least.  Good members that get sucked into this hilarious shitshow because they are gullible are still worth more to this site than some new guy who made an account just to start a thread about sex with the mentally handicapped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  Just checked this.

You need to look up Texas law before making rape allegations.  

This whole thing ain't my cup of tea but accusing somebody of rape is pretty serious.  And Texas law would beg to differ.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don’t know for sure how abled this woman is, she very well could be able to give consent even if she is differently abled than you or me. Without knowing her specific capabilities then we should maybe hold back on rape allegations.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But BOOMER is still OK right Z?

The ARFCOM Scarlet Letter

Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We don't know for sure how abled this woman is, she very well could be able to give consent even if she is differently abled than you or me. Without knowing her specific capabilities then we should maybe hold back on rape allegations.
View Quote
LOL, thats a pretty fuckheaded response even for a troll thread thats made it this far.

So, we just cant figure out if the imaginary girl with downs is high functioning?

Not potty?
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow.  Just checked this.

This whole thing ain't my cup of tea but accusing somebody of rape is pretty serious.  And Texas law would beg to differ.
View Quote
I know Texas law can be silly, but ill play your game.

Lets assume that this thread, which went from the Barbie movie and hand holding to sex with the mentally handicapped and moving her in (in less than 5 days) actually happened to real people.

If so, do you suppose that whatever passes for a social worker in TX would consider "not potty" the mature, thoughtful and self aware response a capable adult would make?

Naaah, lets just assume shes DTF.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LOL, thats a pretty fuckheaded response even for a troll thread thats made it this far.

So, we just cant figure out if the imaginary girl with downs is high functioning?

Not potty?
View Quote

He's part of the troll operation.  He started off saying it's horrible that they had sex, now he's happy that she is settling in well, and debating the merits of various pancake syrups.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We don’t know for sure how abled this woman is, she very well could be able to give consent even if she is differently abled than you or me. Without knowing her specific capabilities then we should maybe hold back on rape allegations.
View Quote

If she is saying "not potty" then OP is intentionally portraying her as well below what most would consider mentally capable of consenting.

Just more proof he's trolling... nobody would choose to share that language unless they're trying to portray her that way.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not potty?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't know for sure how abled this woman is, she very well could be able to give consent even if she is differently abled than you or me. Without knowing her specific capabilities then we should maybe hold back on rape allegations.

Not potty?

Gen Z has a completely different vocabulary than older generations, I wouldn’t put it past young people to say things like that, might sound odd to us but perfectly normal to the younger generations.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Gen Z has a completely different vocabulary than older generations, I wouldn’t put it past young people to say things like that, might sound odd to us but perfectly normal to the younger generations.
View Quote

What? Didn't you say you were the same age as OP?
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know Texas law can be silly, but ill play your game.

Lets assume that this thread, which went from the Barbie movie and hand holding to sex with the mentally handicapped and moving her in (in less than 5 days) actually happened to real people.

If so, do you suppose that whatever passes for a social worker in TX would consider "not potty" the mature, thoughtful and self aware response a capable adult would make?

Naaah, let's just assume shes DTF.
View Quote
Man I'm not playing the game.  All I am stating is a fact about Texas law.  Nothing more.  You believe what you want about this thread.  I'm not arguing.  

What I posted was nothing more than trying to be helpful.  That was the end of it.  I'm just here to see where this goes.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I said I’m a younger guy like him. Not the same age. I believe he is 28, I’m in my 30s. He is probably the first of the Gen z and I’m a millennial
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If she is saying "not potty" then OP is intentionally portraying her as well below what most would consider mentally capable of consenting.

Just more proof he's trolling... nobody would choose to share that language unless they're trying to portray her that way.
View Quote
Something tells me that OP and the RILF thread will not be added to the ARFCOM lore sticky.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol you're just as weird as the OP, assuming you're not the same person.

The most offputting part of all this isn't that the (alleged) girl has a mental handicap, it's the way OP talks about and describes her the way one would a child. He talks about fuzzy jammies and how adorable she looks in them, watching animated kids movies with her, parents dropping her off for a sleepover, etc etc.

Based on most his descriptions of her, if I didn't know better I'd assume he was talking about a 7 yo child or something

Muh Prince Charming lol. Yeah, no doubt.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:49:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Man I'm not playing the game.  All I am stating is a fact about Texas law.  Nothing more.  You believe what you want about this thread.  I'm not arguing.  

What I posted was nothing more than trying to be helpful.  That was the end of it.  I'm just here to see where this goes.
View Quote
Hey man, no hard feelings -- im not trying to be a dick.  Being from Texas, you probably know more about TX law than me, so ill take your advice.  I still believe this whole thread is some trolls imagination, but what you said makes sense.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No, I said I’m a younger guy like him. Not the same age. I believe he is 28, I’m in my 30s. He is probably the first of the Gen z and I’m a millennial
View Quote

Well damn, such a huge change in vocabulary in that short time frame...
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He's part of the troll operation.  He started off saying it's horrible that they had sex, now he's happy that she is settling in well, and debating the merits of various pancake syrups.
View Quote

He was the also the creep saying she'd be inexperienced and he'd have to teach and guide her...
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Is this thread even about Barbie Movie anymore?

Because it looks like a bunch of asshole’s just shitting on each other at this point.

Edit: I saw the movie last night with the wife. I thought it was good.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because it looks like a bunch of asshole's just shitting on each other at this point.

View Quote
This thread was never about the Barbie movie.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m right at the cutoff of when internet and being online all the time became common. I grew up watching little house on the prairie and Andy Griffith reruns, my sister just a few years younger than me did not. I know lots of pop culture references from the 50s to 80s and she doesn’t. Time mixed technology are strange bedfellows.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it looks like a bunch of asshole's just shitting on each other at this point.

Got it. I’ll move on then.

Didn’t read all 13 pages, sounds like this thread needs to be locked & another one started.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I’m right at the cutoff of when internet and being online all the time became common. I grew up watching little house on the prairie and Andy Griffith reruns, my sister just a few years younger than me did not. I know lots of pop culture references from the 50s to 80s and she doesn’t. Time mixed technology are strange bedfellows.
View Quote

Doesn't sound much like you're "I'm a younger guy like OP" comment was truthful then with regards to growing up with the R word... thanks MODs

I'm 35... a 28 year old doesnt have that big of a vocabulary change... OP is intentionally infantalizing this girl in the words he is using.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Doesn't sound much like you're "I'm a younger guy like OP" comment was truthful then with regards to growing up with the R word... thanks MODs

I'm 35... a 28 year old doesnt have that big of a vocabulary change... OP is intentionally infantalizing this girl in the words he is using.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you just didn’t have the education as us, it’s a big country. The R is truly hurtful to many people and it’s silly to think you’re fighting some moral cause against progressivism by using that word to just be cruel. You all were trying to get under OP’s skin and then just would claim you’re using a clinical term. I’m not buying that crap for one second.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Maybe you just didn’t have the education as us, it’s a big country. The R is truly hurtful to many people and it’s silly to think you’re fighting some moral cause against progressivism by using that word to just be cruel. You all were trying to get under OP’s skin and then just would claim you’re using a clinical term. I’m not buying that crap for one second.
View Quote

Have I used the word in this thread other than explaining that it was commonly used when I was growing up, even medically?

I'm not some naive mentally handicapped girl... I don't need you to guide and teach me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Have I used the word in this thread other than explaining that it was commonly used when I was growing up, even medically?

I'm not some naive mentally handicapped girl... I don't need you to guide and teach me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you haven’t used that word then good for you I respect that but others certainly have been trying to needle and poke OP over and over. It’s very easy to just be nice to people.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Really don't understand why you all think I'm trolling...
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow.  Just checked this.

View Quote
1. You're assuming OPs location is truthful.
2. There is a difference between the legal definition of rape, and the sexual assault of a mentally handicapped individual who cannot rationally provide consent by a medical professional. Even if the first part isn't happening here, the second part certainly is. Unless OP admits he's trolling.
3. Some countries allow children (ages 5-10) to be married off and have sex with grown men with parents blessing. Doesn't make it right, moral, or not rape.

Furthermore, the Texas codes do not read the way you seem to be articulating. Under Texas code she is mentally disabled due to being unable to provide food, shelter, and healthcare for herself by way of cognitive defect. Idk if you were reading the actual code or a blog/website.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

The OP actually USED the "R" word and did something that you said is terrible, and now you're discussing the nature of his breakfasts, the morning after having sex with a developmentally disabled girl.

We aren't buying your crap about caring about the "differently abled" either.

"Us"?  You know the OP that well?  I suppose that makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
1. You're assuming OPs location is truthful.
2. There is a difference between the legal definition of rape, and the sexual assault of a mentally handicapped individual who cannot rationally provide consent by a medical professional. Even if the first part isn't happening here, the second part certainly is. Unless OP admits he's trolling.
3. Some countries allow children (ages 5-10) to be married off and have sex with grown men with parents blessing. Doesn't make it right, moral, or not rape.

Furthermore, the Texas codes do not read the way you seem to be articulating. Under Texas code she is mentally disabled due to being unable to provide food, shelter, and healthcare for herself by way of cognitive defect. Idk if you were reading the actual code or a blog/website.
View Quote

Actually she has a job makes her own money .
With her own healthcare she pays out of her wage .
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top