Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Secret hearing, in a secret place, using anonymous witnesses.

Pelosi said we need to impeach him to see the evidence.
View Quote
What I don't get is, if they do vote to impeach then at the trial these same people will be required to testify in front of the senate and the world and they will be cross examined ( The star witness for the defense would most likely be Adam Schiff to expose his extreme bias) . The whole thing is most likely going to backfire on the leftist and bad at that point. I'm hoping that the IG's report is out soon as it will take this show and put it on the back burner and put the real stuff where it belongs front and center.

Edit; The lust for power and the fear of losing ones corrupt cash cow will drive one to unreal extremes. I think that is what we are seeing here.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached after winning re-election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet they stop trying to impeach him after his second inauguration.
I wouldnt hold your breath.  Nixon was impeached after winning re-election.
That whole Watergate scandal led to that...

Where is the crime in this instance?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks everyone for your explanations
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Haven't you heard?  Orange Man Bad!  Orange Man Always Bad!  Orange Man Never Good!  Bad!  Not Good!  Bad Orange Man!

These meetings have but one purpose: to cast aspersions.  To sling mud.  To give an appearance of impropriety, whether or not it actually exists.  It's a one-ring circus, loaded to the rafters with clowns and jugglers, designed to distract, and give the MSM new reasons to keep the whole "impeachment" narrative alive.  Don't forget - they were spouting off about impeachment even before our President was inaugurated.  They're still spouting off about impeachment, and they'll be spouting off about impeachment until the next President takes office, in January of 2025.

One of my biggest worries moving forward is that this becomes the new normal.  I worry that the government and media align so completely that the public will never know what our government is actually doing; I think that in the future, all we'll ever see is the circus - the puppet theater.

And my children and grandchildren deserve better.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You have 2 choices.

A - Bury your head in the sand and post a tired cliche: "Any day now" "They got him now!" "Another nothingburger."
OR...
B - Read the US Ambassador to Ukraine's testimony yourself.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/542ee36f-eafc-4f2b-a075-b3b492d981a5/note/75965f57-6561-42f8-af40-a9e984a85660.pdf
View Quote
Nobody wants to read a lawyerly doctored statement from a career state department swamp pick designed to take down a President trying to get to the bottom of corruption from the Democrat party in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet they stop trying to impeach him after his second inauguration.
I wouldnt hold your breath. Nixon was impeached after winning re-election.

Nixon was not impeached he resigned before the house could vote.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Also, someone in the world news section of Reddit broke the testimony down into key bullet points if you want to read it there.

First post in this thread.

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/dllu8n/us_ambassador_testifies_trump_directly_tied/

Again, if you want to argue or give a rebuttal, argue against the US Ambassador to Ukraine's testimony and points. Actually spend a moment and read his testimony and specifically state what you think is wrong about it.

Don't argue with some bumper sticker talking point like "This isn't important, no one cares. Sorry your gal lost. More nothingburger" type nonsense.
View Quote
This testimony was leaked just for Democrat lemmings to spread to their Democrat friends in the media to report on "orange man bad".
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What I don't get is, if they do vote to impeach then at the trial these same people will be required to testify in front of the senate and the world and they will be cross examined ( The star witness for the defense would most likely be Adam Schiff to expose his extreme bias) . The whole thing is most likely going to backfire on the leftist and bad at that point. I'm hoping that the IG's report is out soon as it will take this show and put it on the back burner and put the real stuff where it belongs front and center.

Edit; The lust for power and the fear of losing ones corrupt cash cow will drive one to unreal extremes. I think that is what we are seeing here.
View Quote
Not so long as they never actually vote to impeach.

As long as they are just investigating, they can conduct secret shit and plan to defeat trump under the protective umbrella of "ongoing investigation."

It's just political cover to try to keep trump from beating them handily when they try to hem him in the next time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yup and I don't for one second think they will stop trying to impeach Trump if he wins a second term.
View Quote
ONly way will be if the dems lose the house.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#10]
The impeachment inquiry is being run by Adam Schiff, who for years went on tv and lied to the public that he had seen all the secret evidence Trump was colluding with Russians.  Then the Mueller report came out and showed there was nothing.

Now he's back saying Trump was abusing his power to get Ukrainians to smear Joe Biden.  Trump's already proved this is a lie by releasing the transcript of the call Schiff's whistle-blower claimed was so bad.  So he has nothing.  So now all he is doing is asking any other government employees who hate Trump to come testify to his fraudulent inquiry, and then leak out anything damaging they say to the press.

It's a really pathetic smear effort.  Trump's not in any danger of being removed from office, mainly because Democrats are afraid to follow the real constitutional procedure to do that, because it would fail. Adam Schiff is a liar no one takes seriously.  He will literally say anything to damage Trump, he doesn't care what it does to his reputation.  He never has any evidence, but he lies and says he does.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Haven't you heard?  Orange Man Bad!  Orange Man Always Bad!  Orange Man Never Good!  Bad!  Not Good!  Bad Orange Man!

These meetings have but one purpose: to cast aspersions.  To sling mud.  To give an appearance of impropriety, whether or not it actually exists.  It's a one-ring circus, loaded to the rafters with clowns and jugglers, designed to distract, and give the MSM new reasons to keep the whole "impeachment" narrative alive.  Don't forget - they were spouting off about impeachment even before our President was inaugurated.  They're still spouting off about impeachment, and they'll be spouting off about impeachment until the next President takes office, in January of 2025.

One of my biggest worries moving forward is that this becomes the new normal.  I worry that the government and media align so completely that the public will never know what our government is actually doing; I think that in the future, all we'll ever see is the circus - the puppet theater.

And my children and grandchildren deserve better.
View Quote
President Trump should ask that the DNC be charged for all money and other resources spent on this show as it is plan and simply a leftist presidential campaign stunt.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Also, someone in the world news section of Reddit broke the testimony down into key bullet points if you want to read it there.

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/dllu8n/us_ambassador_testifies_trump_directly_tied/

Again, if you want to argue or give a rebuttal, argue against the US Ambassador to Ukraine's testimony and points. Actually spend a moment and read his testimony and specifically state what you think is wrong about it.

Don't argue with some bumper sticker talking point like "This isn't important, no one cares. Sorry your gal lost. More nothingburger" type nonsense.
View Quote
I'll bite.

I assume you've read it. Let's hear your take on it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I know it's Beck, but this is well worth the watch. Live interview with Ukrainian .gov official who was in the midst of much of what happened over there. No one else has mentioned or talked to this fellow that I know of.

Quite the story he tells!!

Whistleblowing AGAINST the DNC | Andrii Telizhenko | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 55
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nobody wants to read a lawyerly doctored statement from a career state department swamp pick designed to take down a President trying to get to the bottom of corruption from the Democrat party in Ukraine.
View Quote
Speaking of corruption......I am still waiting for the IG's FISA report and AG Barr to do ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't want to impeach. They just want to drag it out until the election.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Speaking of corruption......I am still waiting for the IG's FISA report and AG Barr to do ANYTHING.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know where it is, but reportedly the questions being asked have CIA agents lawyering up.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:39:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup and I don't for one second think they will stop trying to impeach Trump if he wins a second term.
View Quote
This.  As long as the dems control the house, they will keep trying to impeach him.  Likewise, as long as Republicans hold the Senate, he will never be convicted.  The reality is that our party politics have become so polarized, the truth doesnt matter any more.  Trump could have a hand delivered endorsement from god, and his detractors would still hate him, meanwhile he could literally have the devil as his VP and his supporters would still love and follow him unquestioningly.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't know where it is, but reportedly the questions being asked have CIA agents lawyering up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am tired of "bombshells" I want action...…...
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.  As long as the dems control the house, they will keep trying to impeach him.  Likewise, as long as Republicans hold the Senate, he will never be convicted.  The reality is that our party politics have become so polarized, the truth doesnt matter any more.  Trump could have a hand delivered endorsement from god, and his detractors would still hate him, meanwhile he could literally have the devil as his VP and his supporters would still love and follow him unquestioningly.
View Quote
Yup.

Crazy times.

I suppose to varying extents it always has been "crazy times".
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#20]
This entire thing is tmeant to make people think trump's a bad guy / guilty. My daughter for example said trump needs to be impeached for his crimes.

What crimes? I asked.

Im not sure she said, you know all the stuff the media is talking about.

I told her there is nothing to impeach him over. They have had EVERYONE investigating him for 3 years now. Congress, the democrats, Hillary, all media outlets, and even women making up sex assault allegations, but they have discovered nothing, otherwise they would have stated the crimes, and actually voted for impeachment.

Now...just half assed investigate Hillary, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, etc for 10 minutes and you will have solid evidence of crimes galore.

It's all bullshit, that's designed to lose him voters...but most people took sides 3 years ago, they wont bail over this democrat witch hunt.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#21]
the secret recipe for the secret sauce of the top secret nothing burger with nothing on it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This entire thing is tmeant to make people think trump's a bad guy / guilty. My daughter for example said trump needs to be impeached for his crimes.

What crimes? I asked.

I told her there is nothing to impeach him over. They have had EVERYONE investigating him for 3 years now. Congress, the democrats, Hillary, all media outlets, and even women making up sex assault allegations, but they have discovered nothing, otherwise they would have stated the crimes, and actually voted for impeachment.

Now...just half assed investigate Hillary, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, etc for 10 minutes and you will have solid evidence of crimes galore.

It's all bullshit, that's designed to lose him voters...but most people took sides 3 years ago, they wont bail over this democrat witch hunt.
View Quote
Yup and that is why it so important to have an AG who will do something about the corruption that really existed the last few years.

But alas...…….AG Barr has been as effective so far as useless Sessions.

It has been almost one year and I have seen nothing from this guy...…..NOTHING.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
We need a lot more posts like this in GD.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#24]
The witnesses are not cooperating with the democrats

A quick remedy is to make up statements
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Let’s see, a career swamp creature all pissy about Trump, or a someone from the Ukraine who would actually know for sure what the deal (if there was one) was,  yeah, I for one know which IMO has more credibility. But you do you and keep sucking that MSM knob
View Quote
Correct me if Im wrong, but Im pretty sure that "career swamp creature" was given the position under the Trump admin, after Trump fired the last ambassador.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My understanding is that the minority party has been excluded from the hearings, which are secret, and for which no transcripts are being made available.
View Quote
When Nixon was being investigated the hearings were open and on every network.  The can’t do anything with trump so they have “secret” hearings with the plan of impeachment in the court of public opinion.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What crimes? I asked.

View Quote
I've said it before. Trump must actually be one of the cleanest politicians of all time. He has had literally everything thrown at him, every stone unturned yet they find nothing. They've resorted to just making crimes up and still nothing sticks. All this is is an effort to gaslight the American public into a false reality that Trump did something bad.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
This statement truly embodies the quote "ignorance is bliss".
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An uncooperative and tyrannical Democrat party is performing kamikaze drills in the mainstream media with impeachment.

Action is going to take awhile.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen evidence of Democrat corruption in the Ukraine that could be detrimental to our foreign policy going forward.

Does this state department whore mention any of that in their finely worded impeachment statement?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yup and that is why it so important to have an AG who will do something about the corruption that really existed the last few years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What crimes? I asked.

That's my biggest disappointment of trump so far. He ran on draining the swamp, locking up crooked Hillary, etc. We have seen literally TONS of evidence of crimes by democrat politicians, bengazi, fast n furious, and many, many more, uranium 1 / actual Russian meddling and Hillary selling sec of state access for cash and undermining the United states, and likely treason, crooked democrat gov officials, politicized / weaponized gov agencies, such as the FBI, out right lies by media, and even republican stuff, but pretty much ZERO investigation, and zero arrests.

It's scary where our gov is and how shady it's gotten, it's disgusting nothing's being done about it. It's just gonna get worse, and the political circus bullshit is gonna get a lot worse in the future.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Snicker.

Damn I'm glad I'm not a public figure. Lord knows I've said some retarded stuff in my life that I'd never hear the end of.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I've seen evidence of Democrat corruption in the Ukraine that could be detrimental to our foreign policy going forward.

Does this state department whore mention any of that in their finely worded impeachment statement?
View Quote
You realize the guy was put into that position under Trump, right?  This isnt some Obama holdout just waiting for vengeance.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You realize the guy was put into that position under Trump, right?  This isnt some Obama holdout just waiting for vengeance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you going to give us a preview of his career in the state department before he started working against Trump?

I think he worked under Clinton as SOS and Obama for a time period.

Does that come into play here or not?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#35]
There is no “impeachment” inquiry as the media would have you believe. They would have to have a proper vote on it in the House, which they haven’t.

After three years of anal probing his life, They have nothing so they are having closed door hearings so they can leak snippets of testimony that sound bad for Trump. The reason for this is to drum up support for a real impeachment inquiry. The media is complicit and support among the public is rising.

There is one problem though, they don’t have anything substantial to charge him with. Nothing that any honest person would call a high crime or misdemeanor. They are basically saying his foreign policy is impeachable. It doesn’t matter what foreign policy decision he makes, whatever he says, they say it’s proof he’s colluding with Russia or a spy or something or trying to enrich himself.

Click the date and watch the video. Taylor is the guy who is saying “he heard” there was a “quid pro quo” for the military aid even though he was told directly by the ambassador that was not true and the call transcripts don’t show it.

Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You have 2 choices.

A - Bury your head in the sand and post a tired cliche: "Any day now" "They got him now!" "Another nothingburger."
OR...

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/542ee36f-eafc-4f2b-a075-b3b492d981a5/note/75965f57-6561-42f8-af40-a9e984a85660.pdf
View Quote
the tl;dr of that is that a butt hurt long term swamper had a conversation with another long term swamper about something someone else overheard
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Are you going to give us a preview of his career in the state department before he started working against Trump?

View Quote
He was first appointed to the position the first time by Bush, then reappointed in June under Trump.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He was first appointed to the position the first time by Bush, then reappointed in June under Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in case you haven't realized it, bush, clinton and obama are all on the same team and it isn't ours
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You left out much of the story.

Taylor met with a Schiff staffer at a meeting in Ukraine sponsored by the Atlantic council.

After that meeting,  Taylor texted EU ambassador injecting the idea of quid pro quo.

EU ambassador completely denied any quid pro quo. He was at meetings  and Taylor wasn't.

These texts are from September,  soon after the meeting with staffer and after Taylor read an article about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link to story

Wiki link

It was a closed hearing, so no direct transcripts yet.  If they discussed anything classified, we wont see transcripts for a while, if ever. And given the national security context of military assistance, its unlikely for now at least. Cant answer whether or not Republicans were able to question him, but in Congressional committees, both sides typically get floor/question time.

Basically, Trump replaced the first ambassador to Ukraine, Ambassador Yovanovitch for not being a Trump team player in June.  Taylor was his replacement and had a pretty staunch record.  He first held the position under Bush, then under Obama. Taylor then started asking why congressionally appropriated military aid was being held up by the Trump admin.  The more he pushed the subject, the more he got the impression that the funding was being specifically held up as leverage to start an investigation into Bidens son.  There was several text messages delivered to the committee from Taylor asking about it.  The response he got was basically "I dont want to text about this, call me".  Read into that what you will.
You left out much of the story.

Taylor met with a Schiff staffer at a meeting in Ukraine sponsored by the Atlantic council.

After that meeting,  Taylor texted EU ambassador injecting the idea of quid pro quo.

EU ambassador completely denied any quid pro quo. He was at meetings  and Taylor wasn't.

These texts are from September,  soon after the meeting with staffer and after Taylor read an article about it.
Holy shit. He left out the whole story. It’s disgusting that the media causes anyone to be that misinformed
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
False dichotomy

C. Another coordinated attack on Trump using hearsay, innuendo and fake accusations.

Coordinated by Schiff.

Whistleblower met with Schiff staffer prior to writing complaint but failed to disclose meeting to IG.

Taylor met with Schiff staffer at Atlantic council meeting before he injected the accusations in a text message.

If you can't see this as preplanned then you have your head in the sand
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have 2 choices.

OR...

False dichotomy

C. Another coordinated attack on Trump using hearsay, innuendo and fake accusations.

Coordinated by Schiff.

Whistleblower met with Schiff staffer prior to writing complaint but failed to disclose meeting to IG.

Taylor met with Schiff staffer at Atlantic council meeting before he injected the accusations in a text message.

If you can't see this as preplanned then you have your head in the sand
Pretty sure that poster is aware of the “quality” contained in his posts.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

in case you haven't realized it, bush, clinton and obama are all on the same team and it isn't ours
View Quote
Are we just ignoring that last part where he got his current position under Trump?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#itwasherturn
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So his experience(bias) under Bush, Clinton and Obama doesn't play into this testimony yesterday...gotcha.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The retarded msm in Europe are talking about yesterday hearing about trump like a damning thing for trump.

What is the truth ?

Were minority representative able to question the witness as well ? Is there a transcript of this hearing or this is just hearsay from some majority congressman who was there?

Can somebody explain me ?
View Quote
It is a coup.

This is just the CFR and Atlantic Council doing what it does using the politicians it captures.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

An uncooperative and tyrannical Democrat party is performing kamikaze drills in the mainstream media with impeachment.

Action is going to take awhile.
View Quote
Senator Graham said he was going to start hearings on all the corruption last March, 2019.

So far he has done NOTHING along those lines.

GOP talks a good game...…..does NOTHING.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you hear on Hannity that Graham wrote a letter?!

A LETTER!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Nothingburger
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Did you hear on Hannity that Graham wrote a letter?!

A LETTER!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's an interesting read.  As per usual, the Dems say it's "proof" that quid pro quo occurred (even though the entire thing has multiple statements where people directly said that wasn't happening and were told it wouldn't happen) but all we really have is a guy who thought he was on the inside, really wasn't, and was clearly upset by that.

Second channels of communication are far from unusual.  This reads like someone who realized he wasn't part of the main discussion channel and got really butt hurt about it.

He does have valid concerns regarding the hold up on the funds.  But he has no proof as to why they were held, he merely has a bunch of suppositions as to why he thinks they are being withheld and is stating that as fact, when it isn't.

I do think he did a good job of stating the events as he knows them, and did fairly point out when he talked to the people "in the know" that they repeatedly stated no quid pro quo, but that they definitely wanted Ukraine officials to investigate Burisma and how that whole thing went down.

If the Dems say this "quid pro quo" thing is fishy and Impeachable.... then what the hell was the whole Biden thing?  I seagull infested dump full of fish heads?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Are we just ignoring that last part where he got his current position under Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

As a civilian he served as Director of Emergency Preparedness Policy in the Department of Energy before serving for five years as Legislative Assistant on the staff of U.S. Senator Bill Bradley (D-N.J.). He then directed a Defense Department think tank at Fort Lesley J. McNair. Following that assignment, he transferred to Brussels for a five year assignment as the Special Deputy Defense Advisor to the U.S. Ambassador to NATO, William Howard Taft IV. From 1992 until 2002 Taylor served with the rank of ambassador coordinating assistance to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, followed by an assignment in Kabul coordinating U.S. and international assistance to Afghanistan. In 2004 he was transferred to Baghdad as Director of the Iraq Reconstruction Management Office.[7]

Until 2006 he then was the U.S. Government's representative to the Quartet's effort to facilitate the Israeli disengagement from Gaza and parts of the West Bank, led by Special Envoy James Wolfensohn in Jerusalem. The Quartet Special Envoy was responsible for the economic aspects of this disengagement.

Taylor was confirmed as United States ambassador to Ukraine by the U.S. Senate on May 26, 2006, and was sworn in on June 5, 2006; he held the post till May 2009.[2]

On September 30, 2009, U.S. President Barack Obama nominated John Tefft as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine. Taylor was appointed Special Coordinator for Middle East Transitions in September 2011.[9]
lol the guy is so swampy my Jeep got stuck just reading this.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top