BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thought they owned the industry forum?
View Quote
I'm assuming that all went away when they stopped buying Dealer level site access.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I liked my arrowhead 1-10 for the price. Pretty good glass and locking turrets were nice, but I wasn’t a fan of the reticle. I used their mount and never had any issues with loss of zero but I didn’t abuse it really.
View Quote

And there you have it.

Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm assuming that all went away when they stopped buying Dealer level site access.
View Quote

So it’s just an OEM Industry Forum that lots of people use… I should have figured.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The Omega looks like it is trying to be a SRO knockoff.
View Quote

It’s fun that they us “RMR” to describe generic miniature red dots.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So it's just an OEM Industry Forum that lots of people use  I should have figured.
View Quote
You've been here a while. I'm sure you've seen how testy the admins get when a vendor talks about their wares without paying their admission fee.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Alot of people here say “There’s a lot of people saying how abusive they are to their optic but no proof”.

What’s interesting in all these threads is when the anti-swampfox people all just point to marketing and BS claims as to why they don’t like them.  Out of a ton of people using swamp fox optics I only know of two who had issues (brightness sensor on auto red dots) which were rectified.   Don’t know anyone personally, or who has made a claim that THEIR OWN(not their friend/acquaintances) had issues with.  

Like I said. Spoken from a neutral perspective.  I think they’re stuffs decent. But there’s better out there.     It’s just funny as both sides seem very hyperbolic.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You've been here a while. I'm sure you've seen how testy the admins get when a vendor talks about their wares without paying their admission fee.
View Quote

It’s a joke, dude.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:36:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Their product names have revolutionary war themes as their company is named after Col. Marion,  the swamp fox, as emulated on film by Mel Gibsons patriot.

It's sad Americans don't know history.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They should use product names that aren't random nouns.

That alone would allow me to take them more seriously.

Their product names have revolutionary war themes as their company is named after Col. Marion,  the swamp fox, as emulated on film by Mel Gibsons patriot.

It's sad Americans don't know history.

Would it be more appropriate to be names after Chinese warriors?
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The people that crap on their optics are generally the people that don't own them and have never used them and are just going off "muh Chyna" while posting from their Chinese made phone or computer.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/68140/20220828_161643_jpg-2884893.JPG

Mine has been 100%, never lost zero, and the glass is crystal clear.
View Quote

I can afford better options with higher quality. Things like Aimpoints, IOR or Trijicon. I was a poor kid once. But I learned.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/241349/IMG_3693_jpeg-2887327.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Omega looks like it is trying to be a SRO knockoff.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/241349/IMG_3693_jpeg-2887327.JPG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 4:28:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Alot of people here say “There’s a lot of people saying how abusive they are to their optic but no proof”.

What’s interesting in all these threads is when the anti-swampfox people all just point to marketing and BS claims as to why they don’t like them.  Out of a ton of people using swamp fox optics I only know of two who had issues (brightness sensor on auto red dots) which were rectified.   Don’t know anyone personally, or who has made a claim that THEIR OWN(not their friend/acquaintances) had issues with.  

Like I said. Spoken from a neutral perspective.  I think they’re stuffs decent. But there’s better out there.     It’s just funny as both sides seem very hyperbolic.
View Quote

I don't like them because they are Chinese optics wrapped up in bullshit "murica" esq marketing.

At least holosun is up front
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#12]
There are people out there that make a living teaching folks techniques for using pistols with red dot optics mounted on them. When they all independently say to steer clear of a certain product, you should at least pay attention to what they are putting out.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 5:13:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought it was a missing member.
View Quote

You too?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 5:21:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't like them because they are Chinese optics wrapped up in bullshit "murica" esq marketing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Swamp Fox on the outside:

Swamp Fox on the inside:
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can see hay. That doesn’t bother me as all marketing is BS I just go by finished product.

But I get it.   Same reason I Hate Henry with a passion.   Crap wrapped up in “oldest rifle company in America” when it’s a wannabe startup using an old name to produce ugly rifles.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:04:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I can see hay. That doesn’t bother me as all marketing is BS I just go by finished product.

But I get it.   Same reason I Hate Henry with a passion.   Crap wrapped up in “oldest rifle company in America” when it’s a wannabe startup using an old name to produce ugly rifles.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 6:34:53 AM EDT
[#17]
There is nothing UGLY about Henry rifles IMHO.   Their customer service is stellar, their rifles shoot and function great and they are gorgeous
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There is nothing UGLY about Henry rifles IMHO.   Their customer service is stellar, their rifles shoot and function great and they are gorgeous
View Quote

.....is Attachment Attached File

....is Attachment Attached File

....is Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top