BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It tastes great when stomping on train sets.
View Quote
and while mutual touching
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Same white fish that McFish, fish sticks, etc are derived from. Or so I seem to think...
View Quote
Take the crap that's left after making a McFish patty, commercial fish sticks and skippers fish.  Then add phosphate, sorbitol (sugar) and the rest of the shit they put in to make it look and taste like crab, and you have imitation crab.

It's the btm of the barrel ready to eat garbage.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:15:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Take the crap that's left after making a McFish patty, commercial fish sticks and skippers fish.  Then add phosphate, sorbitol (sugar) and the rest of the shit they put in to make it look and taste like crab, and you have imitation crab.

It's the btm of the barrel ready to eat garbage.  
View Quote
Different imitation crab has different percentages of crab in it. Cheap IC only has about 17% crab meat, but higher grades have up to 50% crab meat.

Sushi grade IC can have an even higher crab meat content, though I've never heard of it having over 80%. I guess there's a break even point where processing costs for high crab meat content can cost just as much as using 100% lump crab.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You mean like a freezer full?
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Krab's purpose in life is as a vehicle for the consumption of melted garlic and butter. Lots of garlic and butter. It'll put some serious muscle in your s^#%s. Add a beer or two and a some sriracha or sambal for an even better nosh. Easy and cheap protein source as well. I have even mixed it in with tuna in a tuna/egg salad. Lots of things can be done with it. If you don't like it, don't fuckin eat it and leave it for those who do.
View Quote
It never occurred to me to use garlic butter.  Will try that.

Mostly I put it in stir fry (with broccoli and oyster sauce) to add protein, or in spicy ramen for some protein there... or just as a salad with mayo for sandwiches.

Now I want Flay O Fish dammit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
fake crabs.

duh.
View Quote
This is the real answer. Other answers are fake.
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#9]
What y'all telling me is that it's hot dogs from the sea, right ?
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Penquin dicks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top