Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dumb intoxicated blonde acts like a racist bitch.
Black student showed restraint.

No one deserves to put up with foul mouthed drunk assholes.
View Quote

Meh, I say let OP put up with her.  Hopefully he'll keep her out of public.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Welp. She's gonna regret the shit out of that drunken behavior. They're gonna make goddamn sure her life is fucking over.
View Quote

Eh. How stupid do you have to be though, to get drunk and do that?

I made it 36 years without pulling that shit, and I expect others to do the same. Can’t handle it? Maybe your life will get wrecked.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Spring said more needs to be done to ensure that students don’t face racist attacks on campus moving forward.

“The problem here is that this happens way too much on college campuses for things to not be done and we get these emails and everything about how [the university doesn’t] tolerate it, but it’s still happening,” she said. “I feel like at this point, the attention needs to be shifted from the offenders to the offended.”
View Quote

And fuck the black girl too.  So one bitchy mean drunk white girl throws a hissy fit and it's an indictment of everyone.  I mean unless there is never another slur uttered then everyone is really just racist and enabling it.  Go fuck yourself bitch.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Daddy might've left her there as a wakeup call.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From another source:

"According to Rosing's arrest citation, she said that she has "lots of money" and gets "special treatment." When an officer told her to sit back in a chair, she kicked the officer and bit his hand, according to the citation."

Claims she has "lots of money" and gets "special treatment", but she's sitting in jail, unable to make her $10,000 bail.

That assault on a police officer charge is a felony too.

The first story I saw on this quoted some company or something she was affiliated with, maybe as an influencer or something? Anyhow, they already threw her into the wind and under the bus.

Daddy might've left her there as a wakeup call.

Good life lesson. Blondie gets to spend a few days in the clink.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
One hard slap and she woulda shut her trap. Learned a lesson. Avoided jail. And avoided a long life of  bullshit. Yes, I am a firm believer that some people just need to be slapped. Not punched. Slapped. Hard.

I wonder if one were to dig into her social media life if they’d find pro-BLM and LGTBQWTF shit. I bet she’s a liberal too. Girl-boss, pro-Hilary, doesn’t understand RvW, and all that other stupid shit. But even if so, it won’t matter. Would be against he narrative. So she’ll just be a spoiled racist white girl from the conservative south.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol that girl just ruined her life.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I certainly would plow.

That being said, stupid drunk girl is going to act like a stupid drunk girl and regret it for some time.

Life hurts more when you do something that stupid.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh no drunk and stumbling. I should go get close to her and see what her problem is.

Drunk girl made it all the way there from where ever she was drinking. Probably would have made it to her room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know I can't be the only one. But what happened before the filming. Why is black girl who worked behind a desk getting close enough for this girl to put hands on. I'm not defending her actions.

You didn't read the article, did you?

"Went to check on her"  doesn't explain shit.

Because if I instigate a fight with some dood, and the only footage starts after I ran my mouth and bitch slapped the guy.  I'm telling the cops "I went to check on him".

Yeah, cause that's what happened. Not some drunk cunt walking (stumbling)  into your work space and you went over to do a make shift welfare check on them.

Oh no drunk and stumbling. I should go get close to her and see what her problem is.

Drunk girl made it all the way there from where ever she was drinking. Probably would have made it to her room.

Maybe it was a medical issue? Maybe she went over to help her from falling and hurting herself?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank God in the late 70's early 80's there were zero cell phone cameras, very few security cameras and some fucking common sense that a drunk college student didn't have their life ruined for some whisky drivel spewing from their pie-holes...
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If black people can spout racist crap without consequences, then so can white folks.  Good for her.
View Quote

You know I agree with you. Because if it were reversed and it was a drunk black girl who'd done the exact same thing. We'd not heard a damn thing about this. Plus I can't help but notice how the black girl is acting and how conveniently her friend is recording it. I wonder if black girl said anything to trigger the drunk girl before they started recording the event. This was a set up by black student and she baited the drunk student. I want to see what happen before they started recording her.

Now either way I'm not defending her actions. But how many here in their younger days did stupid crap they regretted after sobering up. I did......but I can't help but feel drunk girl was baited into this. Again if reversed we'd not heard a thing about this and it'd not be in the news.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Hot with a big rack.  All I got out of that
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol that girl just ruined her life.
View Quote

on the one hand, yeah.  on the other hand, she'll marry a successful dude and pump out babies for him and live a fine and happy life most likely anyway.  She just can't ever have social media unless she legally changes her name or something.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#14]
/thread...lmao
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#15]
/thread...lmao
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Even if you want to make the "what happened before the cell video?" argument, it will be easily answered since those resident hall lobby areas typically have security cameras in them.
View Quote

I'll wait for that footage then. Before I cast judgement.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Listen. Now that she is infamous, her butthole can make more money in a month than I make in 5 years.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Listen. Now that she is infamous, her butthole can make more money in a month than I make in 5 years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Hard pass on racist pieces of shit in any color or form.

Little blond girl gonna be living off mommy and daddy (who probably taught her this shit) until some white (literally) knight comes along and saves her from her disgusting behavior.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dumb intoxicated blonde acts like a racist bitch.
Black student showed restraint.

No one deserves to put up with foul mouthed drunk assholes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't actually expect the white knights around here to use common sense do you?   The nitch should have kept her hands off Sophia.

There is nothing in the video released that justifies the drama that this has become.  Simply more pandering to the 13% and the agenda that's destroying this country.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If those are real...LOL

Just get off social media and shut up.

View Quote

Where is she going to post her onlyfans link?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Nothing a good spanking couldn't fix.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:45:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
8 black dudes are going to shoot 8 other black folks in Detroit tonight, ages 1 year old to 36.

Let's wake up to reality and talk about that.
View Quote

Guy this is nothing compared to the pain of her words..

Her words hurt more than all those people shot. What she did was the worse thing since we dropped the atomic bomb on those poor unfortunates..

maybe
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Cute chick, but those are disappointits.  The barstoolsports vid confirms my suspicions.  The padded, push-up strikes again.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
8 black dudes are going to shoot 8 other black folks in Detroit tonight, ages 1 year old to 36.

View Quote

No, this girls white privilege is much more newsworthy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#29]
She's hot, and very lucky she didn't get her ass stomped.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Her life is over.

Alcohol brings out the real you.

She's a racist bitch.  Fuck her.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This is true.  If roles were reversed, however, we never would have heard a thing about this incident, and the assailant's life would not be flushed down the toilet.
View Quote
Agreed. Which is bullshit.

Drunk Thot should be called out for her bad behavior and face legal ramifications. But not have her life ruined.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#32]
She gonna end up with a black dude.

Just watch and see.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She gonna end up with a black dude.

Just watch and see.
View Quote

I'd laugh.

I'd probably feel sorry for the black dude too.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#35]
lol at the white knights. There's two different videos of her being a drunk piece of shit on separate occasions. But, yeah, there's probably more to the story.

This isn't national-news-worthy, though.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Agreed. Which is bullshit.

Drunk Thot should be called out for her bad behavior and face legal ramifications. But not have her life ruined.
View Quote
In a more rational world she'd get a weekend or two in jail or community service and personally apologize to the other girl.

Lesson learned and incident forgotten unless she did it again.

In looney land it will haunt her for the rest of her life and probably keep her out of college and many jobs.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am pretty sure she is going to regret that for a long time.
View Quote
Some rich dude will marry her, especially after seeing the video.

Or she will make a onlyfans account and get rich.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
But a drunk Thot said mean racist things!!

OMG!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She’ll get kicked out of UK and start an Only Fans account.
View Quote

There’s about a Thousand members here who would pay for her bath water.     She could make a million a year from Simps, with very little effort.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#40]
90% of violent interracial crimes are black on white in the US.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You know I agree with you. Because if it were reversed and it was a drunk black girl who'd done the exact same thing. We'd not heard a damn thing about this. Plus I can't help but notice how the black girl is acting and how conveniently her friend is recording it. I wonder if black girl said anything to trigger the drunk girl before they started recording the event. This was a set up by black student and she baited the drunk student. I want to see what happen before they started recording her.

Now either way I'm not defending her actions. But how many here in their younger days did stupid crap they regretted after sobering up. I did......but I can't help but feel drunk girl was baited into this. Again if reversed we'd not heard a thing about this and it'd not be in the news.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure I never kicked or bit a cop.  I guess if you're the kind of person who bites and kicks cops when they're drunk, you'd have a lot of sympathy for the girl.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Words are literally worse than 9/11 though…
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know I can't be the only one. But what happened before the filming. Why is black girl who worked behind a desk getting close enough for this girl to put hands on. I'm not defending her actions.

Only read the article for the pictures...
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#44]
If there wasn't a double standard then nearly every time a white is attacked by a black, they would be charged for using racial words like cracker and other epithets.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#45]
That girl is lucky the black chick didn't go all Spirit Airlines on her. That was totally uncalled for, the white chick's life is fucked, the black girl really handled herself well. Nobody should have to put up with that shit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dat bounce at 0:03.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#47]
has anyone ever read read the book "white girl bleed a lot"?

It is very interesting.  it leads me to believe that black on white violence is about 100x more prevalent than white on black violence, if you can believe that.  crazy I know.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If ever there was a face that said "I'm trash and when I'm drunk I call black people the N word".

Guilty by reason of trailer trash
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm surprised nobody has photo shopped her on the couch with the "Soul Train" standing behind her
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There’s about a Thousand members here who would pay for her bath water.     She could make a million a year from Simps, with very little effort.
View Quote

That's my fetish.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top