BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Who watches Anime? (Page 350 of 763)
Page / 763
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 350 belongs to Loli and the Beast.

For an anime about a big demihuman cat and a witch loli Grimoire of Zero was better than I was expecting.

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

For an anime about a big demihuman cat and a witch loli Grimoire of Zero was better than I was expecting.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/2d/de/6d2dde64520bc2fb6445cb9aded6f5cf.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PoliteWelcomeAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif
View Quote

That's good to know. Maybe I'll watch that after I'm done with The World God Only Knows.  

I recently read that Black Clover is coming to an end in a few episodes.  I believe that episode 170 is supposed to be the last one. I know it isn't well liked here but it's the only anime I watch on a weekly basis and one of my favorite shows.  It's not in my top 10 but it's up there.  There is supposed to be an announcement after the last episode airs so hopefully it will be good news for it's fans.  I guess the show is close to passing the manga so they have to shut it down for a bit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:46:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DprvdDgnrt] [#3]

View Quote

She looks pretty cute, never heard of it

On a scale of Kuma Bear to Redo of a Healer where would you say it falls on the fantasy lewd meter
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

On a scale of Kuma Bear to Redo of a Healer where would you say it falls on the fantasy lewd meter
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

If Kuma Bear was a 1 and Redo of Healer an 11, I guess Loli and the Beast would be a 3.

She does sleep on him, but it doesn't seem sexual. The first time she does it he freaks out and she says something like "come on, you'll be my big fluffy floor rug and I'll be your soft squishy bodypillow."  

There is also some "inadvertent" seeing each other naked scenes, but they never show anything.  

She also sometimes baths him.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
SaiKano, maybe?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Originally Posted By chR15:
This seems like the right thread to ask.  I remember an anime that came out about 2003 ish timeframe where in the beginning a dude and a chick were shopping or some shit at a mall.  It was very peaceful right up till someone started bombing the shit out of the city.  Any ideas on what the name was?
SaiKano, maybe?

Eden of the East?
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By iliketatertots:

I recently read that Black Clover is coming to an end in a few episodes.  I believe that episode 170 is supposed to be the last one. I know it isn't well liked here but it's the only anime I watch on a weekly basis and one of my favorite shows.  It's not in my top 10 but it's up there.  There is supposed to be an announcement after the last episode airs so hopefully it will be good news for it's fans.  I guess the show is close to passing the manga so they have to shut it down for a bit.
View Quote

I've watched it every week since it started, I just got done watching the newest episode and came here to see what's up
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 7:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iliketatertots] [#7]
Originally Posted By BB868:

I've watched it every week since it started, I just got done watching the newest episode and came here to see what's up
View Quote

Are you watching on VRV, Funimation, or somewhere else?  The reason I'm asking is because the new episode on VRV is episode 164 (which is the newest one I've seen) but the newest one on Funimation is episode 146 and I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you.  I will say I like the story to this point in the latest episodes but I'm not sure I like the animation lately.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#8]

If Kuma Bear was a 1 and Redo of Healer an 11, I guess Loli and the Beast would be a 3.

She does sleep on him, but it doesn't seem sexual. The first time she does it he freaks out and she says something like "come on, you'll be my big fluffy floor rug and I'll be your soft squishy bodypillow."  

https://64.media.tumblr.com/cd3b249e19961cd52b3cdc539fbdaf59/tumblr_p6ulqvEEw71th206io1_640.gifv

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GraciousThirstyEft-small.gif

There is also some "inadvertent" seeing each other naked scenes, but they never show anything.  

https://rabujoi.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/zero41.jpg?w=840&h=475
View Quote

Thank you, I’ll check it out along with the Dropkick Devil show that was just mentioned
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Thank you, I’ll check it out along with the Dropkick Devil show that was just mentioned
View All Quotes

https://64.media.tumblr.com/cd3b249e19961cd52b3cdc539fbdaf59/tumblr_p6ulqvEEw71th206io1_640.gifv

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GraciousThirstyEft-small.gif

https://rabujoi.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/zero41.jpg?w=840&h=475

Literally watching that right now.

It's really funny.

Eta: for some reason, SE1 is on Amazon, SE2 is on Crunchyroll, just FYI

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:06:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

It's really funny.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/20210216_225604-1828852.jpg
View Quote

Your the best! I looked earlier today but must have forgot to check Amazon, I was just coming here to ask you guys where you were watching

I just watched the first episode of the other show I was talking about the one at the top of the page, it’s on HIDIVE the witch loli is cute and seems pretty OP if your interested
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:07:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Your the best! I looked earlier today but must have forgot to check Amazon, I was just coming here to ask you guys where you were watching

I just watched the first episode of the other show I was talking about the one at the top of the page, it’s on HIDIVE the witch loli is cute and seems pretty OP if your interested
View All Quotes

It's really funny.

I'll throw it on the list, lol.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 5:23:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Are you watching on VRV, Funimation, or somewhere else?  The reason I'm asking is because the new episode on VRV is episode 164 (which is the newest one I've seen) but the newest one on Funimation is episode 146 and I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you.  I will say I like the story to this point in the latest episodes but I'm not sure I like the animation lately.
View All Quotes

Crunchyroll/164.

I'm not digging Asta's new 'buff' look.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 5:33:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#13]

Thanks to the people that helped secure the bag. The Chinese actually got the stream pulled down once for "fraud", but she clutched it out. I hope now, that she's hit that level of fame, in spite of China and not because of China, combined with the downpour of freedom tokens that she's currently getting, which honestly seems to be rivaling the typical cash cow that are the American girls (She's likely pulled in almost $1,000 a minute for the past half hour), that the message has been sent to never try to get in bed with China and their lies ever again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 5:33:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Happy Redo of Healer Day, everyone!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 5:35:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Speaking of which: this is the first time I’ve seen an anime come out with 3 different versions of the same new episode in a 24 hour period.

Anyone ever see that before?
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#16]

It's really funny.

View Quote

The first episode reminded me so much of one of my favorite Gintama episodes (#25) where they spend the whole time in an overly dramatic battle for the meat in their hot pot lol
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:21:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iliketatertots] [#17]

Crunchyroll/164.

I'm not digging Asta's new 'buff' look.
View Quote

Me either. All the characters seem distorted to me for some reason. I didn't like the new opening song either but it is starting to grow on me.  

I accidentally stumbled on some discussion about the manga which explained Asta's backstory, why Asta has no magic, who his devil is, and why he has his devil powers and it made me want to read the manga. The biggest problem for me is I don't particularly care for manga. While the art is impressive in them and it is probably infinitely harder to tell a story without much dialogue I just don't get into them. I prefer light novels and as far as I know there are only 3 light novels so there is no way it covers the story up to this point.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/7CD41207-BECA-4B32-BF4A-6F91C63467E6_jpe-1828999.JPG
View Quote

Where ?

HiDive has moved it to Tuesdays (Ep 6 is not even listed) I went to YouTube and only the Japanese one is 'around', there was one with--partial sub by a five year old that doesn't speak English, so I didn't get far.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:55:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DprvdDgnrt] [#19]

Where ?

HiDive has moved it to Tuesdays (Ep 6 is not even listed) I went to YouTube and only the Japanese one is 'around', there was one with--partial sub by a five year old that doesn't speak English, so I didn't get far.
View Quote

I just googled Redo of a healer episode 6 unsensored and it came right up

Attachment Attached File

Edit: no subtitles... maybe they will get on there soon??
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 7:46:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BB868] [#20]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/517465/52168D65-69F1-4EE7-9B2C-40256639EBD6_png-1829692.JPG

View All Quotes

Where ?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/517465/52168D65-69F1-4EE7-9B2C-40256639EBD6_png-1829692.JPG

Yeah I got some of the same results searching YouTube, no one had English subs (a lot said they were, but none actually were). I tend not to blindly follow google links since a lot take to you to virus ridden sites, so I rarely use those (disclaimer-not saying your links are, just past experience).

Edit: and based on the comment sections, a LOT of people were looking for it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 8:39:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#21]

Yeah I got some of the same results searching YouTube, no one had English subs (a lot said they were, but none actually were). I tend not to blindly follow google links since a lot take to you to virus ridden sites, so I rarely use those (disclaimer-not saying your links are, just past experience).

Edit: and based on the comment sections, a LOT of people were looking for it.
View Quote
It's not on Nyaa, so I guess nobody has it yet.

ETA: one just showed up but the torrent creator admits it's shit quality
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:02:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#22]
Yeah, for some reason, the "official" one isn't out yet, but there is an unofficial one out that was apparently translated by a first year English student with a D average.  People were complaining about stuff as basic as getting pronouns wrong.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:13:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, for some reason, the "official" one isn't out yet, but there is an unofficial one out that was apparently translated by a first year English student with a D average.  People were complaining about stuff as basic as getting pronouns wrong.  
View Quote

There's been a lot of complaining about pronouns, in recent years.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JPN:

View All Quotes

I can't tell if you're being serious or if that's an Alphabet People joke.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:39:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#25]

View All Quotes

Should I have included a gif of an angry person yelling "it's Ma'am"?

ETA: But I have seen some translations, in the last year or two, that seemed fairly rough and confused me several times with occasionally switching the gender on the pronouns. ...so, semi-serious.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:13:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Even with only the unofficial version of this week’s episode out Redo of Healer was the most watched anime on multiple sites today with nearly THREE TIMES MORE views than the next closest.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:42:06 AM EDT
[#27]

Where ?

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/7CD41207-BECA-4B32-BF4A-6F91C63467E6_jpe-1828999.JPG

Where ?

I've been watching it subbed/uncensored on kickassanime.rs
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:51:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RandomGuy1911A1:

View All Quotes

Where ?

Yeah I got a giant, in red warning from Norton--Malicious site Blocked as soon as I clicked on the vid
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Yeah I got a giant, in red warning from Norton--Malicious site Blocked as soon as I clicked on the vid
View All Quotes

Where ?

Weird. My anti virus programs haven't given any alarms on that site.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#30]
You know what to do.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:34:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#31]
Attachment Attached File

Real world locations shown in Yurucamp, with Google Maps coordinates.

Some names are different from what is shown in the anime.

Google street view is available for many of them, while photo spheres are available for some others.

Season 1
Click To View Spoiler

Season 2
Click To View Spoiler

And the latest episode tossed in another breadcrumb on the location of Nadeshiko's house, so I may update this later today.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Since you want it so badly, I made a proper template to dick around with.

Template here:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:

https://i.imgur.com/neDXlLf.png

Template here:
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes

Template here:
Click To View Spoiler

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Idk what is going on here. I am a normie compared to all you guys.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#35]

ETA: But I have seen some translations, in the last year or two, that seemed fairly rough and confused me several times with occasionally switching the gender on the pronouns. ...so, semi-serious.
View All Quotes

"I IS MA'AM!"
need an image of an angry Thai tranny for that one, though
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By barnbwt:

"I IS MA'AM!"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By barnbwt:

"I IS MA'AM!"

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#37]
It's been hard keeping up with this thread.

What exact is "Milf plays a video game"
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
It's been hard keeping up with this thread.

What exact is "Milf plays a video game"
View Quote

"Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?"
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Indeed!
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Template here:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

Template here:
Click To View Spoiler

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/517465/3FBBE843-BA39-484C-B9EF-C3813EC149E8_jpe-1831185.JPG

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:34:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#42]
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By LittlePony:
Indeed!
You know I had to do it to them!
Youtube recommended her kiss blowing video right after and made me feel bad.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#43]
The Gentle Men - Real To Me
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#44]
The Promised Neverland has turned into one of those shows where you don’t think it’s good anymore, but you keep watching because it use to be great and you’re hoping maybe they can turn it around.  However, with each passing episode it seems less and less likely.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 10:55:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pokey074] [#45]
So I got around to checking out the VRV Roku app. To watch Redo of Healer I gotta have a subscription to HIDIVE too???
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By pokey074:
So I got around to checking out the VRV Roku app. To watch Redo of Healer I gotta have a subscription to HIDIVE too???
View Quote

Did you sign up to pay the monthly fee for VRV? If so maybe you have to re-log in for it to update

I don’t have VRV so I’m not sure but I think HIDIVE should be included
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:20:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm just over here thinking Bleach is neat. Like a pleb.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By pokey074:
View Quote
Technically you don't need a subscription to watch anything...
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:37:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:39:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pokey074] [#50]

Did you sign up to pay the monthly fee for VRV? If so maybe you have to re-log in for it to update

I don't have VRV so I'm not sure but I think HIDIVE should be included
View Quote

No, but I did link my Crunchyroll account. The last thing I need is yet ANOTHER streaming service.

Technically you don't need a subscription to watch anything...
View Quote

Call me a square but I watch all my stuff on the up and up.
Page / 763
Who watches Anime? (Page 350 of 763)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top