BCM
User Panel

Who watches Anime? (Page 527 of 765)
Page / 765
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 3:11:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:
Would that be "Redo of Nagatoro" or "Redo of Senpai"?
10/10 would watch.

Nagatoro was decent, but I wouldn't fetishize it.

If I wanted to fantasize about a sadistic anime chick... I would pick my favorite

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/8a/05/cb8a0514c4d0b5043ed52d1f6d6dc83a.gif

At least Revy isn't part of a fetish anime. And I would at least put up a fight.... but she would probably kick my ass whether I like it or not
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
10/10 would watch.

If I wanted to fantasize about a sadistic anime chick... I would pick my favorite

At least Revy isn't part of a fetish anime. And I would at least put up a fight.... but she would probably kick my ass whether I like it or not

It'd be fun have "true gender equality" versions of a LOT of past and current anime.

As far as "sadistic anime chicks to fantasize about," I'd have to go with Kurumi.  Of course with Shido she's just a sweet girl who wants head pats.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

It'd be fun have "true gender equality" versions of a LOT of past and current anime.

As far as "sadistic anime chicks to fantasize about," I'd have to go with Kurumi.  Of course with Shido she's just a sweet girl who wants head pats.

https://c.tenor.com/hvL9-b4B0tgAAAAd/kurumi-head-pat.gif
View All Quotes
10/10 would watch.

"Gender equality"

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#3]

"Gender equality"
https://c.tenor.com/brn_l93_zuUAAAAC/jotaro-jojo.gif
View All Quotes
10/10 would watch.

"Gender equality"
https://c.tenor.com/brn_l93_zuUAAAAC/jotaro-jojo.gif

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#4]
As far as Kirto goes: he was better than most, but even he was, to a certain extent, a bitch too.  The girl DEFINITELY wore the pants in that relationship. It's been a long time since I watched SAO, but I recall when they first started dating she would threaten him to do shit at sword/knife-point and he would meekly comply.

A big reason why I enjoyed Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside is because of the healthy relationship b/w the male MC and the female MC is so incredibly rare for major anime.
View Quote
I read her 'threats' differently. More as emphasis that was obviously not a real threat. He obviously did, too. He wasn't exactly a meek individual in that game, though he was obviously averse to making attachments after the cats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:25:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#5]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
I read her 'threats' differently. More as emphasis that was obviously not a real threat. He obviously did, too. He wasn't exactly a meek individual in that game, though he was obviously averse to making attachments after the cats.
View All Quotes
As far as Kirto goes: he was better than most, but even he was, to a certain extent, a bitch too.  The girl DEFINITELY wore the pants in that relationship. It's been a long time since I watched SAO, but I recall when they first started dating she would threaten him to do shit at sword/knife-point and he would meekly comply.

A big reason why I enjoyed Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside is because of the healthy relationship b/w the male MC and the female MC is so incredibly rare for major anime.

Well, yeah, I didn’t think she was fully prepared to literally murder him if he didn’t comply.  

He wasn’t a meek individual in general.  In general he was an OP badass.  Just not when it came to her.  Like I said: she DEFINITELY wore the pants in the relationship.  At least based on what I remember.  Though I stopped watching after the AIDS kids.

Oh, and she’s racist.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
ESTAB Life: Great Escape continues to amaze and to make me smile - the writers’ grasp of and skill in creating impossibly absurd characters and storylines that challenge and plumb the depths of the imagination (in a ‘good’ way) is really impressive. The levels of absolute WTF-ness lurking deep within this one are simply awesome.

It’s definitely a ‘keeper’.

My only regret has been watching it without being in an ‘altered’ state of mind (which may lead me to make plans for a ‘rewatch’ at some later date in order to gain an even greater appreciation for its uniqueness).

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By targetworks:
ESTAB Life: Great Escape continues to amaze and to make me smile - the writers' grasp of and skill in creating impossibly absurd characters and storylines that challenge and plumb the depths of the imagination (in a 'good' way) is really impressive. The levels of absolute WTF-ness lurking deep within this one are simply awesome.

It's definitely a 'keeper'.

My only regret has been watching it without being in an 'altered' state of mind (which may lead me to make plans for a 'rewatch' at some later date in order to gain an even greater appreciation for its uniqueness).

View Quote
I stuck that in my list last night. May give it a watch tonight
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#8]

IIRC, one sacrificed himself to make the world a better place and one wanted a "redo" because his life was TOO easy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mort:
The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody,  The Misfit of Demon King Academy and The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest all start off with the most powerful person in then world "reincarnating". Which is a nice way of saying they committed suicide in hopes of a better life. What is the moral here?  Even the most powerful people have a terrible life and want to kill themselves for a better life?

IIRC, one sacrificed himself to make the world a better place and one wanted a "redo" because his life was TOO easy.
They all committed suicide in search of a better life, at least Anos was trying to create a better life for others buy cutting off all contact and trade between the different races.  It has got to suck when all of a sudden a demon lord and a gullible hero unilaterally divid the world into isolated silos. Especially if you are on a buisness trip at the time or your country was importing a lot of food or other vital goods.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 3:35:09 AM EDT
[#9]
First episode of Shield Hero season 2 and we have new monsters, a new quest line, and slight character development within the party of the Shield Hero.

Not the strongest start of a second season, but not bad.

If these posters are anything to go by, we may be in for a treat
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 3:52:58 AM EDT
[#10]
ESTAB Life: Great Escape continues to amaze and to make me smile - the writers' grasp of and skill in creating impossibly absurd characters and storylines that challenge and plumb the depths of the imagination (in a 'good' way) is really impressive. The levels of absolute WTF-ness lurking deep within this one are simply awesome.

My only regret has been watching it without being in an 'altered' state of mind (which may lead me to make plans for a 'rewatch' at some later date in order to gain an even greater appreciation for its uniqueness).

View Quote
Well I tried watching it... I cannot stand the way they animated the characters. It's almost nauseating to watch
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:50:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: treemydawg] [#12]
I wonder when the pink hair and brunette chickitas become a part of Naofumis' party?

ETA: Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:59:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#13]
First episode of Shield Hero season 2 and we have new monsters, a new quest line, and slight character development within the party of the Shield Hero.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/0e8ff30a508cfedbaa5058d831ac272f16444243-2340622.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/RSJLc88UadTaZPnPuZo52Hei0fGvDVlwbbnaoi-g-2340623.JPG
View Quote

Is this show worth watching?

Haven't seen a single episode of it. Lol. Obviously, I know it exists, but just never bothered with it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:34:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: targetworks] [#15]
Well I tried watching it... I cannot stand the way they animated the characters. It's almost nauseating to watch
View All Quotes

Ah - oh well, I know the feeling, as there are certain series in which, for whatever reason, the animation just rubs me the wrong way (Ranking of Kings, for example)...

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:37:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#16]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Haven't seen a single episode of it. Lol. Obviously, I know it exists, but just never bothered with it.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/0e8ff30a508cfedbaa5058d831ac272f16444243-2340622.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/RSJLc88UadTaZPnPuZo52Hei0fGvDVlwbbnaoi-g-2340623.JPG

Personally I think it’s overrated.  It also has the biggest blue balls “revenge” scene I have ever witnessed in anime, TV, or film.  But I think it’s watchable… for the most part.  I mean I’ll probably eventually watch S2, but if it never got a S2 I wouldn’t have cared. Also the way the MC spares unrepentant villains (some of which are VERY evil people) only for them to try to kill the MC yet again is very frustrating.  I mean how many times does a snarling stray dog need to bite you before you stop trying to pet them?

Also in the anime there are no good waifus in the MC’s party (if you care about that sort of thing).  One girl is a 2 year old loli and the other is a 10 year old who is like his daughter, wants to be his wife, but acts like his nagging mother.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:31:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#17]
Originally Posted By treemydawg:
I wonder when the pink hair and brunette chickitas become a part of Naofumis' party?

View Quote
Perhaps. I got the feeling that she may be a future member.

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote
I think it is. It's more serious than other current isekais.

I can only handle so many laid back op MCs, so it's refreshing.

Ah - oh well, I know the feeling, as there are certain series in which, for whatever reason, the animation just rubs me the wrong way (Ranking of Kings, for example)...

View Quote
Some of the animation reminded me of the shows younger family members watch.

When my nieces or nephews visit, they put on horrid half-assed animated cartoons that look like an amature just discovered cgi.

I've seen bad cgi, and can deal with it, but not on the characters. It's the way they move. It just feels so unnatural
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Personally I think it's overrated.  It also has the biggest blue balls "revenge" scene I have ever witnessed in anime, TV, or film.  But I think it's watchable for the most part.  I mean I'll probably eventually watch S2, but if it never got a S2 I wouldn't have cared. Also the way the MC spares unrepentant villains (some of which are VERY evil people) only for them to try to kill the MC yet again is very frustrating.  I mean how many times does a snarling stray dog need to bite you before you stop trying to pet them?

Also in the anime there are no good waifus in the MC's party (if you care about that sort of thing).  One girl is a 2 year old loli and the other is a 10 year old who is like his daughter, wants to be his wife, but acts like his nagging mother.
View All Quotes

Personally I think it's overrated.  It also has the biggest blue balls "revenge" scene I have ever witnessed in anime, TV, or film.  But I think it's watchable for the most part.  I mean I'll probably eventually watch S2, but if it never got a S2 I wouldn't have cared. Also the way the MC spares unrepentant villains (some of which are VERY evil people) only for them to try to kill the MC yet again is very frustrating.  I mean how many times does a snarling stray dog need to bite you before you stop trying to pet them?

Also in the anime there are no good waifus in the MC's party (if you care about that sort of thing).  One girl is a 2 year old loli and the other is a 10 year old who is like his daughter, wants to be his wife, but acts like his nagging mother.
To each their own. I know I've skipped some anime that others love cherish for similar reasons.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Skeleton knight starts straight off with a rape scene and then a disclaimer pops up at the top of the screen, during the rape scene, warning about potentially graphic scenes.

Ya might want to keep the volume down for the first couple of minutes or your roommates will think you are watching hentai again.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

I think an MC like Hajime from Arifureta is refreshing.  Personally I don’t find Naofumi and his sparing of unrepentant villains (even if they did HORRIBLE things to someone he supposedly cares about) refreshing at all.  Idiotically sparing an unrepentant villain who tried to kill you many times and will obviously not stop trying is boringly standard “good guy” shit.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Skeleton knight starts straight off with a rape scene and then a disclaimer pops up at the top of the screen, during the rape scene, warning about potentially graphic scenes.

Ya might want to keep the volume down for the first couple of minutes or your roommates will think you are watching hentai again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes

https://c.tenor.com/pJz1BtioL3cAAAAC/kingsman-eggsy.gif
I didn't see any premarital hand holding or any 30minute meetings about boring exposition so maybe the graphic scene disclaimer was unnecessary.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

I was watching some of the first season since I was talking about those episodes I’ve never done a full rewatch just some of my favorite acrs but I may have to give it a shot lol

Sweet your almost on episode 25 it’s one of my absolute favorites

I always luaph my ass off when Takasugi’s group is plotting something serious then out of nowhere the old dude starts going off about how he can’t be a Lolicon because he’s a Feminist
View Quote

Episode 25 was really good but 28 is definitely my favorite so far.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Fail.

She would clearly be able to use that more than once per day, which is unacceptable.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ConcernedCitizen:

Fail.

She would clearly be able to use that more than once per day, which is unacceptable.

View All Quotes

Fail.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

Fail.

https://c.tenor.com/ZmOWVbtbqbUAAAAM/unacceptable-lemon-grab.gif

And people say you can't hear pictures.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#28]

I think an MC like Hajime from Arifureta is refreshing.  Personally I don't find Naofumi and his sparing of unrepentant villains (even if they did HORRIBLE things to someone he supposedly cares about) refreshing at all.  Idiotically sparing an unrepentant villain who tried to kill you many times and will obviously not stop trying is boringly standard "good guy" shit.
View All Quotes

I think an MC like Hajime from Arifureta is refreshing.  Personally I don't find Naofumi and his sparing of unrepentant villains (even if they did HORRIBLE things to someone he supposedly cares about) refreshing at all.  Idiotically sparing an unrepentant villain who tried to kill you many times and will obviously not stop trying is boringly standard "good guy" shit.
Dude... You're starting to sound like Cincinatus in the globohomo thread. We get it! Chill out, drink some lemonade, go out in the sunshine.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Fail.

View All Quotes

Fail.

Probably full auto, and she would fire all cylinders at once.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Fail.

https://c.tenor.com/ZmOWVbtbqbUAAAAM/unacceptable-lemon-grab.gif

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:45:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Dude... You're starting to sound like Cincinatus in the globohomo thread. We get it! Chill out, drink some lemonade, go out in the sunshine.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Great return episode for Komi.  The Pokémon-type battle using Game Boy gen 1 graphics was a hilarious touch.

And in honor of best girl returning…

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Sexy-Cosplay-and-Nerd-Girls/142-2359844/&page=7#i98135277

200k+ views in 24 hours.

BANG~!?Komi can't communicate Part 2?

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By iliketatertots:

Episode 25 was really good but 28 is definitely my favorite so far.
View Quote

Nice, don’t remember that one but I’ll definitely be seeing it soon

Oh and you mentioned TommyHeavenly she also does one of my absolute favorite OPs (Soul Eater S2)

Tommy heavenly6 - PAPERMOON
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#34]

I don't know if it will get another season but honestly, and I don't know why, I really enjoyed realist hero. I'm actually a little sad it's over.  Yeah I know it was mostly people sitting around in a room talking but I still liked it. I will have to check out the other anime mentioned as well.  Another world building anime I liked was Log Horizon but the last season was so unremarkable to me I forgot I watched it until I went to start it and saw I had already finished it.  I still don't remember anything about it so I'm going to have to watch it again someday.
View All Quotes

IIRC that one was certainly geared toward more 'cerebral' viewers having an interest in political science and plots and strategy and intrigue (even more so than, for example, either "The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt" or "How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom").

I don't know if it will get another season but honestly, and I don't know why, I really enjoyed realist hero. I'm actually a little sad it's over.  Yeah I know it was mostly people sitting around in a room talking but I still liked it. I will have to check out the other anime mentioned as well.  Another world building anime I liked was Log Horizon but the last season was so unremarkable to me I forgot I watched it until I went to start it and saw I had already finished it.  I still don't remember anything about it so I'm going to have to watch it again someday.

It just occurred to me that if you haven’t seen it yet, another series that includes a lot of political intrigue and strategy (but heavily intertwined with the clash of galactic civilizations leading to epic battles between massive warring space fleets) would be:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These.

They have recently resumed releasing new episodes - I’m watching it on Crunchyroll…

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By treemydawg:

View Quote

Pointless spoilery exposition.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Oh look bits from an extra episode.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#37]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWwgB08YcLI

Oh look bits from an extra episode.
View Quote

Haha, I love the wardrobe swaps.

1. Kaori wearing Shea's.

2. Tio wearing Myu's.

3. Myu wearing Yue's.

4. Yue wearing Tio's.

5. Shea wearing Kaori's.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

You weren’t kidding.  Literally in the first 2 seconds of the show.  The warning itself was hilarious.  “We are currently showing you a woman getting gang raped, but, by the way, you might find some scenes graphic.”

I was looking forward to this anime for a while and the first episode didn’t disappoint.  The MC reminds me of a cross between Alphonse Elric and Momon.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:11:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mort] [#39]

You weren't kidding.  Literally in the first 2 seconds of the show.  The warning itself was hilarious.  "We are currently showing you a woman getting gang raped, but, by the way, you might find some scenes graphic."

I was looking forward to this anime for a while and the first episode didn't disappoint.  The MC reminds me of a cross between Alphonse Elric and Momon.

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes

You weren't kidding.  Literally in the first 2 seconds of the show.  The warning itself was hilarious.  "We are currently showing you a woman getting gang raped, but, by the way, you might find some scenes graphic."

I was looking forward to this anime for a while and the first episode didn't disappoint.  The MC reminds me of a cross between Alphonse Elric and Momon.

Click To View Spoiler
Yeah the mc doesn't seem to give a fuck about hacking down bandits.  He is pretty straight forward about looting their shit as well.

I do suspect he has a bit of that undead emotion suppression like Ains from Overlord. But he did seem to react emotionally about stumbling onto a rape scene.  Time will tell.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:21:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#40]
Yeah the mc doesn't seem to give a fuck about hacking down bandits.  He is pretty straight forward about looting their shit as well.

I do suspect he has a bit of that undead emotion suppression like Ains from Overlord. But he did seem to react emotionally about stumbling onto a rape scene.  Time will tell.
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#41]

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

But… but…

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#42]

It just occurred to me that if you haven’t seen it yet, another series that includes a lot of political intrigue and strategy (but heavily intertwined with the clash of galactic civilizations leading to epic battles between massive warring space fleets) would be:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These.

They have recently resumed releasing new episodes - I’m watching it on Crunchyroll…

View Quote

I put it in my queue and will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#43]

But… but…

Click To View Spoiler

View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

But… but…

Click To View Spoiler

How does a Dullahan eat and drink?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Did I get the wrong memo?
I thought all of Funimiation's library was moved to Crunchyroll?  
This is a lie because I know there are series that are still subbed only on Crunchyroll even though Funimation had a full dub.
And now I find out Funimation is still releasing English Dubs of new tittles like the 3rd season of Legend of Galactic Heroes.

And for the record the Crunchyroll (Roku) app sucks a fatty.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
Did I get the wrong memo?
I thought all of Funimiation's library was moved to Crunchyroll?  https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_confused.gif
This is a lie because I know there are series that are still subbed only on Crunchyroll even though Funimation had a full dub.
And now I find out Funimation is still releasing English Dubs of new tittles like the 3rd season of Legend of Galactic Heroes.

And for the record the Crunchyroll (Roku) app sucks a fatty.
View Quote

I believe they said any season that started airing before the announcement, including part twos of current seasons, will still be released on Funimation. All the other shows are being moved over a few at a time. I have also noticed that some of the dubs that were on Funimation seem to be missing as well but I don't know what the story is on that.  Maybe it's just taking longer than they expected or just haven't gotten to it yet.

One thing that I don't understand about the Crunchyroll app on the fire stick is it shows things as dubbed but they aren't. For example Seton Academy shows it has 2 seasons on the fire stick (one subbed and one dubbed) but when you go into the episodes list only the subbed season shows up.  I didn't think it had a dub at all so I don't know if someone screwed up, it's in the works, or if it's not licensed for America and the dubbed version is in another language.  At any rate it seems to be another issue they have.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#46]
The first episode of The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody was so bad I almost didn’t finish it and my bar for “watchable trash isekai/reincarnation with an OP MC” is pretty damn low.

I’ll give it one more episode.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 1:28:42 AM EDT
[#47]
The first episode of The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody was so bad I almost didn't finish it and my bar for "watchable trash isekai/reincarnation with an OP MC" is pretty damn low.

I'll give it one more episode.
View Quote
Worse than Strongest Hero Weakest Crest?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 1:37:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#48]
View All Quotes
The first episode of The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody was so bad I almost didn't finish it and my bar for "watchable trash isekai/reincarnation with an OP MC" is pretty damn low.

I'll give it one more episode.

I enjoyed The Strongest Sage With the Weakest Crest and The Misfit of Demon King Academy.  They weren’t all time greats or anything, but for trash harem isekai/reincarnation with an OP MC I thought they were good.

The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody was a struggle.  I wanted the episode to just be over so I checked how much time was left thinking it was close.  I had only been watching for 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:21:18 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Just watched it and god dayum! I'm looking forward to more!

It was a really balanced episode. The right amount of introduction, action, and game mechanics; plus the way Arc thoroughly enjoys his new world.

Instead of cramming a million things in like Trapped in a Dating Sim did, it had a smooth flow.

I am rather sad, as through my enjoyment, it felt as if it flew by.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:45:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JPN:

How does a Dullahan eat and drink?
View Quote

Page / 765
Who watches Anime? (Page 527 of 765)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top