Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Should be a felony punishable by 1 year in fat camp
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is true.  But plenty of fatties squeeze into tight clothes and wear two piece with g-strings at the beach.  It’s not pleasant, but they do it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is true.  But plenty of fatties squeeze into tight clothes and wear two piece with g-strings at the beach.  It’s not pleasant, but they do it.

Off topic, but warm locations where women wear less motivate them to stay more fit.  Compare a Southern California 10 to an Alaska 10.  Easier to justify packing on the pounds when you can hide it under a coat.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Small boobs on slender women are best boobs.
Fatties on fatties are just 2 lumps of fatties

Slender women should not own a bra
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
From what I've seen LEOs are more interested in arresting chicks for going topless than going after actual criminals.  

I am not sure OP.  We have had perverted rapists like Dennis Hastert and Bill Clinton at the highest levels of power.

Perhaps Organized Crime makes more money by charging people in strip clubs to see live boobies?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
If only civilization acted more like backwater tribal people things would be so much better
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Small boobs on slender women are best boobs.
Fatties on fatties are just 2 lumps of fatties

Slender women should not own a bra
View Quote

Monica!
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If only civilization acted more like backwater tribal people things would be so much better
View Quote

Better isn’t the question.  But I see a ton of tattoos these days.  Seems like everyone under 30 has one.  So why some backwater tribal stuff allowed/acceptable and some not?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just thinking about all of the things that are socially acceptable now:  legal marijuana, legal gay marriage, Only Fans and on and on and on.  It’s a fairly liberal country these days in many ways.  The one thing that has not gained acceptance are boobs.  Like the European beaches where women are topless and no one cares.  Very rare to ever see topless women at mainstream American beaches and I imagine it would be frowned upon.  Wonder why that is.
View Quote

Slippery slope is very real, allow that first perversion  and soon your ass deep in perversion. You wont be getting pamala anderson titties openly shown, 95% will be tranny tits and fat chicks with tits laying on their belly.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
It’s not really the conservative right, it’s the libs and Karens… as long as they know that straight males appreciate a good rack, they ensure they’re kept out of view.

On a related note, a lot of health clubs in Germany topless chicks could be seen, and beeches in Tel Aviv were topples
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Slippery slope is very real, allow that first perversion  and soon your ass deep in perversion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just thinking about all of the things that are socially acceptable now:  legal marijuana, legal gay marriage, Only Fans and on and on and on.  It’s a fairly liberal country these days in many ways.  The one thing that has not gained acceptance are boobs.  Like the European beaches where women are topless and no one cares.  Very rare to ever see topless women at mainstream American beaches and I imagine it would be frowned upon.  Wonder why that is.

Slippery slope is very real, allow that first perversion  and soon your ass deep in perversion.

That sort of the point of the question.  

We slippery sloped way past boobs, but somehow missed them on the way down.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Onlyfans will generate cash.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#12]
America finds a way to make anything positive a negative. We are also masters of inventing new ways to fall outside the limits and punishing people for transgressions of an ever shifting landscape of what’s right and wrong. It is our national obsession with self destruction.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#14]
If you got it, flaunt it. If you don't got it, cover your shit up.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Free the boobs.  I’m willing to suffer land whales if it means being able to find a diamond in the rough or two.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#16]
In the 1980s I lived in very socially conservative Japan and enjoyed Thursday evening titty shows on late night TV.

Their "John Carson" would be sitting in front of two tiers of topless college girls rather than the skyline of NYC.

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
first time at a European beach was eye opening. Not in a good way. For every attractive young woman there were a hundred that weren't. Then there were the men in basically thongs. You don't want this.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yep. Last time I was in Sweden the only nekkid people at the beach were German tourist grandmothers and grandfathers.    My in laws cousins in the sauna on the other hand…
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Seen lots of topless women in Mexico.  Enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Been to any Democrat-run cities lately?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Obesity is rampant
View Quote

This. Have you even seen the average American? Half the men have bigger tits than the women.

Keep your fucking shirts on you fatties.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We’re a bunch of violent prudes. Next question?
View Quote

A country settled by Puritans.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Liberalism has been buttfucking us since the end of WW2. We need less of it not more.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:12:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Seen lots of topless women in Mexico.  Enjoyed it.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Liberalism has been buttfucking us since the end of WW2. We need less of it not more.
View Quote

Less a question about whether it would be bad or good and more about why the inconsistency.

The same town that will celebrate a gay parade will arrest a woman for walking down the street topless.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It isn’t how you imagine it would be.
View Quote

If you haven't been on a Greek island when most of the 20ish-something women in Scandinavia make their annual spring migration to the beach, it's so much better than you can imagine it's not even funny.

Our very first TDY a blonde viking goddess stripped stark buck naked ten feet in front of my beach chair and very coyly slipped into a string bottom smaller than a cocktail napkin. I still have heart palpitations just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#27]
When my Facebook page gives me some Tic Tok videos it is all boobies.  Apparently the Chinese are aware I like them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Depends on the country and the beach.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It isn’t how you imagine it would be.

Depends on the country and the beach.

When I was 18 I delivered a yacht to St. Barts in the French West Indies.  Blew my mind (for about half an hour) to see women running around topless.  Then I started to kinda wonder WTF was wrong with America in the first place.  I still love the nice titties, though.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Before a lot of these changes were implemented your average Joe was not constantly exposed. So who cares about pot, or trannies or shared bathroom. They are far away things.

People are exposed to boobs.  They know they are everywhere and they can imagine what their children will be exposed to.

Why violence is okay?  I guess because I can stop thinking about guns. Boobs? Not so much.

Protecting kids ain’t a bad thing.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’ve been there.  My question isn’t really about wanting to see topless women, just more why as a society it is unacceptable when so many other things are now ok.
View Quote

Go to Sturgis next year
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
BOTD is pretty open with the boobs.
View Quote
It wasn't a few years ago.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If you haven't been on a Greek island when most of the 20ish-something women in Scandinavia make their annual spring migration to the beach, it's so much better than you can imagine it's not even funny.

Our very first TDY a blonde viking goddess stripped stark buck naked ten feet in front of my beach chair and very coyly slipped into a string bottom smaller than a cocktail napkin. I still have heart palpitations just thinking about it.
View Quote
*googles dimensions of cocktail napkin*
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*googles dimensions of blonde Viking goddess*
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Women's sexuality is beautiful and empowering, men's sexuality is dirty and evil.  That's why it's okay to show your tits on OnlyFans but it's dirty for men to look at them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

*googles dimensions of blonde Viking goddess*
View Quote
we'rewaiting.jpeg.gif
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#37]
What's interesting is that in the 80's T&A was much more common, many PG movies had tits, even "family" movies like Vacation had a topless scene. It seems every store I went into as a kid had a dirty magazine rack, Thriftys had them right at the checkout counter and as I kid I'd totally sneak peeks at the mags.

I don't know if it's true but I heard that toplessness in Europe is on the decline. Can anyone confirm that?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What's interesting is that in the 80's T&A was much more common, many PG movies had tits, even "family" movies like Vacation had a topless scene. It seems every store I went into as a kid had a dirty magazine rack, Thriftys had them right at the checkout counter and as I kid I'd totally sneak peeks at the mags.

I don't know if it's true but I heard that toplessness in Europe is on the decline. Can anyone confirm that?
View Quote
probably because yurpean women are blimping out as well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Cuz most women here in America are fat as fuck! I don't want to see them utters hitting the sand when  they walk
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Free the TITTIES!!!
View Quote

License plate.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Africa, the ME and Asia are negative ghost rider.  That would be the majority of the population.  Allowing some public nude beaches makes us progressive.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I like boobies.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#45]
My mother was British...a WW2 bride.  Her family used to send her magazines from home...just the regular stuff you'd find at the grocery store.    They had centerfolds of sorts: "Tit Bits."  This was late 50s/early 60s I recall seeing this stuff when I was a kid.

I've been to topless and nude beaches.  It is no big deal.  And sadly, there are no standards enforced.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Before a lot of these changes were implemented your average Joe was not constantly exposed. So who cares about pot, or trannies or shared bathroom. They are far away things.

People are exposed to boobs.  They know they are everywhere and they can imagine what their children will be exposed to.

Why violence is okay?  I guess because I can stop thinking about guns. Boobs? Not so much.

Protecting kids ain’t a bad thing.
View Quote

Protecting kids, from boobs?

1994 I spent a month at a nude beach outside Santa Cruz diving for abalone and didn't see a droopy, fatty tit the whole time. Didn't see a kid either. Must've been a miracle.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Our very first TDY a blonde viking goddess stripped stark buck naked ten feet in front of my beach chair.
View Quote

Legally Blond ?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#48]
We all live in silent desperation... for boobs..
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Since we're talking about bewbies...

Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#50]
The boobs that you can see are never the boobs you want to see.  Ask me how I know.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top