Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
And we wonder what caused the monkeys and apes to revolt.  

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.

IT'S ALL REVENGE FOR THE SHOTS
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When you get fucked in the ass by a guy that has HIV you will be more "prone" to getting it.

View Quote

Yes, but Tony Balony Fauci needs to dope up
and  observe monkeys ass fucking for so
he can say it's science.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Its just a cover story for monkey raping.
Pure and simply it's Fauci's own gay monkey brothel.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Go on...
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

its crazy how one guy can have so many zoonotic diseases define his career.  It's almost like this gain of function business is a decades old practice
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I think its because some turn to sex work to pay for surgeries and HRT. At least thats what ive heard from some youtubers. One claimed she could rake in $2000 a day just sleeping with one dude.

Sex workers get STDs because of carriers and infected assholes. CA doesnt require anyone to disclose their infected status. Doesnt matter what their orientation or gender identity.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think its because some turn to sex work to pay for surgeries and HRT. At least thats what ive heard from some youtubers. One claimed she could rake in $2000 a day just sleeping with one dude.

Sex workers get STDs because of carriers and infected assholes. CA doesnt require anyone to disclose their infected status. Doesnt matter what their orientation or gender identity.

View Quote

I could sure as hell make a lot more money working on the corner than I do fixing cars
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Gay boys shooting cum up each other’s asses has that effect.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Just what is it with GD and tranny threads anyways?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#10]
because they are men and like to have other men fuck them in the ass rawdog???
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Gross. So when they inject these male monkeys with estrogen, do they then get an HIV positive guy to ass fuck the monkey? Just giving them estrogen doesn't cause HIV.
View Quote

Fauci has long been known for tireless on the ground research into the aids epidemic. Bathhouses, gay bars, private gay orgies, you name it Fauci has personally been there looking for answers.

Now I don't know for sure  but I'd bet when it comes to forced transgender monkeys he'd have been there too. Just remember he's a scientist not a demented pervert.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#12]
$200k is a chump change tiny grant.

However, why do we even care about HIV any more?  We have PREP to prevent it and allow a return to late-70s bathhouse culture. We have treatments than essentially make it less of a big deal than diabetes if you catch it anyway.

Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Because they’re actually just gay men in dresses.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fauci's NIH Division Paid $205K for Researchers To Study Transgender Monkeys

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.
View Quote

Well, I certainly hope they get to the bottom of this.
View Quote

I'll bet that "bottom" certainly has something to do with the cause.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just what is it with GD and tranny threads anyways?
View Quote

I thought GD would get over it years ago but here we are
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You could think of rectal tissue as being like tiles laid edge to edge in a single layer, and vaginal tissue as a shingle roof with three layers. Rubbing on the tiles opens up tiny gaps between them.
View Quote

Ouch. Shingle Roofs are very rough.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]
He’s not an idiot

This is payoffs or laundering pure and simple.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#18]
because they're gay men who are getting fucked in the ass
there's a reason everyone in those discovee and other "prep" drug commercials are all flaming
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's my understanding that becoming HIV positive is an instant status upgrade in the random consonant community.
View Quote

hell yes it is.

the spot light is finally theirs.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Because they are mentally deraged degenerate pervert scum who are nothing but a detriment to humanity and society.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fauci has long been known for tireless on the ground research into the aids epidemic. Bathhouses, gay bars, private gay orgies, you name it Fauci has personally been there looking for answers.

Now I don't know for sure  but I'd bet when it comes to forced transgender monkeys he'd have been there too. Just remember he's a scientist not a demented pervert.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gross. So when they inject these male monkeys with estrogen, do they then get an HIV positive guy to ass fuck the monkey? Just giving them estrogen doesn't cause HIV.

Fauci has been known for dumping failed drugs, the kind we deemed unsafe for sale her in the US, into Africa, to use on those poor people as medical crashtest dummies.

Attachment Attached File

The RFK book is... It's something else.
And I'm only in the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:30:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Fauci probably ass fucked the monkeys himself because he’s a deranged faggot.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:40:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Because no one without hiv will fuck a tranny.  Limited options.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Having two buttholes can’t be very cleanly.

An open wound artificially left open into the lower intestine is probably quite a stressor on the immune system.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:58:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, it does make them pretty good at Jeopardy....so there's that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#26]
I know the unprotected anal sex angle is a crowd favorite here, but I’m wondering how many cases are caused by sharing needles to inject drugs.

You wouldn’t think anyone would be dumb enough to do that these days, but I don’t know for certain how well drug-abusing street prostitutes can make decisions for themselves.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:37:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:52:35 AM EDT
[#28]
They get it from the dickalottass virus.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:58:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 4:19:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Lol
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#31]

right click save as
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#32]
In short it's sexual practice that tends to transmit a specific disease more rapidly plus being much more promiscuous with a segment of the population already more likely to spread any STD. That'd be one short study if you cut out all the bullshit!
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#33]
There is a lot of money to be made in clown world if you are a clown
??
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#34]
I knew this tranny thread would still be on page 1 today
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hey now, I peer reviewed your study and found it suitable for publication, I get 50%.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

Make the check out to cash please.

Hey now, I peer reviewed your study and found it suitable for publication, I get 50%.

Kharn

Who are you so wise in the ways of research?

Let’s not rush to conclusions! Let’s get some DARPA money to confirm your results.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:23:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why on Earth would creepy desperate perverts who have promiscuous anal sex, disregulated hormones, and backwards ideological viewpoints about literally everything, be prone to HIV?  The world may never know.
View Quote

My theory, is frequent, high risk, sex with multiple people.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I could sure as hell make a lot more money working on the corner than I do fixing cars
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Humble brag.

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:24:30 AM EDT
[#38]
HIV is a sexually related disease. So inject male monkeys with female hormones, and why?

Fauci needs to butt-fuck all his monkey
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Humble brag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Humble brag.

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Remember: We don't know for sure why the rates of autism in kids are so darn high, or why allllllllllllll these food allergies are happening - because Fauci's controlling all this funding and has for decades.
If HE isn't interested in it, or his handlers aren't interested in it, it doesn't get studied.
We couldn't get even a small study on robitussin vs the cough?
But we got the tranny monkey study.

Welcome to central planning.
This fuckstick has caused how many problems downriver of his poor decisions?
View Quote

So you're saying Fauci has a trans-monkey fetish?
Is there a pron-tube channel for that?
Asking for a friend...
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I am a transwomen.

Also very few LGBT people do the whole LGBTWTFBBQ thing, LGBT is good enough.
View Quote

You were a bio male and you transitioned into more than one woman?

Damn. Aim high.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#42]
When you do unnatural things, nature gets pissed.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Asking for a friend...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember: We don't know for sure why the rates of autism in kids are so darn high, or why allllllllllllll these food allergies are happening - because Fauci's controlling all this funding and has for decades.
If HE isn't interested in it, or his handlers aren't interested in it, it doesn't get studied.
We couldn't get even a small study on robitussin vs the cough?
But we got the tranny monkey study.

Welcome to central planning.
This fuckstick has caused how many problems downriver of his poor decisions?

Asking for a friend...
I guess you can try FOIA for videos of trans monkey butt sex.  You're tax dollars paid for it, so you should be able to see it.

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
When you do unnatural things, nature gets pissed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why on Earth would creepy desperate perverts who have promiscuous anal sex, disregulated hormones, and backwards ideological viewpoints about literally everything, be prone to HIV?  The world may never know.
View Quote

Lol.  I'm astonished op even asked.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#46]
So by transgendered women, they mean dudes.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm just a cisgendered shitlord, but a shitlord who knows his way around the interior contours of a woman's ass.

My last two sweethearts are/were raised good Catholic girls, so I'm basically a subject matter expert

That being said, a transgender "woman" is not a woman at all. They are a gay man who fucks, and gets fucked, by other gay men.

Unless "she" prefers to fuck biological women. I'm that case, "she" is just a straight man with extra steps.

You're welcome.

Class dismissed.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you wouldn't like it anywhere near as much as working with automobiles.

I probably should have foreseen this would turn into a bashing thread, but that wasn't the motivation. The absurd incognizance  belied by the premise of the study, conveniently or by virtue of ignorance, seemed worthy of noting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sorry. Is a transgender woman a man or a woman? Jesus,
View Quote

this was something that wasnt covered in health class/english class when i was in school . Does transgender man mean "born man attempting to be woman" OR "woman attempting to be man"? because i keep getting conflicting info and i want a concise definition .
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know the unprotected anal sex angle is a crowd favorite here, but I’m wondering how many cases are caused by sharing needles to inject drugs.

You wouldn’t think anyone would be dumb enough to do that these days, but I don’t know for certain how well drug-abusing street prostitutes can make decisions for themselves.
View Quote

@Richard-ar15 If only someone had posted those exact statistics from the CDC on first page of this thread.... as well as stats with rates for needle sticks vs injection, receptive vs insertive anal sex and vaginal sex. AND other sex acts.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Type of ExposureRisk per 10,000 Exposures
Parenteral
Blood Transfusion9,250
Needle-Sharing During Injection Drug Use63
Percutaneous (Needle-Stick)23
Sexual
Receptive Anal Intercourse138
Insertive Anal Intercourse11
Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse8
Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse4
Receptive Oral Intercourse Low
Insertive Oral Intercourse Low
Other^
BitingNegligible
SpittingNegligible
Throwing Body Fluids (Including Semen or Saliva)Negligible
Sharing Sex ToysNegligible
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top