Quoted:
I spent all my money on a Peloton bike.
View Quote
HA!
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 11:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meh .. if I worked a 2nd job I wouldn't have time to post here, or play video games, or get drunk.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A written budget is the fix for most people living check to check. Also most folks could work a second job if truly needed but won't.
Meh .. if I worked a 2nd job I wouldn't have time to post here, or play video games, or get drunk.
Point proven
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm broke because I'm profoundly broken.

Thought I was the foster kid that beat the odds.

At 56 I now see how that was all an illusion.
View Quote
I bet there are plenty of 76 year olds who wish they could go back to 56 knowing what they know now.

IOW, it's not over for you. Self knowledge has value.
Link Posted: 1/28/2019 11:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
brakes are fucked, need new gutters, lawn mower blew up, cars burning oil..
View Quote
You didn't need new cars, new gutters and new lawn mower.  You needed to fix the old ones.

One of my buddies who is always broke bought a $5k fridge..  he was forced to because the old one had a funny smell.  He and his wife do that all the time buying new shit at the slightest excuse
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:01:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I was poor once, probably poorer then 99% of all posters here. Never again,  I would work  the skin off my fingers to never have to live like that gain.  Every person has the ability to improve their situation, it's up to you whether that's a worthwhile proposition or not.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wife and I grossed $175k last year of which, after you figure in retirement, daycare, mortgage, healthcare, etc. We bring home $44k/yr that we live off of.

It blows my mind how we can make so much money and have so little. I have tried to figure out where it all goes but I swear it just disappears. New tires here, dance class there, brakes are fucked, need new gutters, lawn mower blew up, cars burning oil. Fuck me. We can barely save $2-300 a month if were lucky without something screwing up that needs fixing.
View Quote
This is our situation as well. After all the bills are paid there isn't shit leftover, and we aren't living like rock stars. We have daycare because grandma is still working and great.grandma is too old so that's like $500/month right there. Wife and I both work to be able to afford anything. Both kids have dance classes. Oldest needs expensive dental work. Circuit breaker keeps tripping in one of the rooms. I think a mouse chewed through a wire but I don't know how to find where so an electrician is going to cost some. Kids broke a custom sized window we can't afford to replace.

If we could take 3 years break from paying taxes we could pay off the mortgage and vehicles completely, that's how bad taxes and healthcare hurt us.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Honest answer....debt.

Amount financed at time of purchase:
House: 130k
Cars (2 comabined): 30.5k
Credit Cards: 10k
Wife's Student loans 60k

Total: 230.5k

Annual income: $89k

Living expenses: utilities, food, transportation, recreation, clothes for 6, 4 kids.

ETA: if we paid off our debt we would free up about $2100/mo and be living like kings with only one income being necessary to live each month and the other being a "bonus".
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A written budget is the fix for most people living check to check. Also most folks could work a second job if truly needed but won't.

ETA living in a high cost of living area is usually not a wise choice no matter the education or skill set.
View Quote
2 jobs here. 70-80 hours a week, 7 days a week. I barely remember what my family looks like but I'm on track to be debt free with the exception of my mortgage and one car payment in roughly 2 years from now. It sucks - bad. But it can be done if a person wants it bad enough.

If I live that long.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#10]
guns, trucks, and pussy
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I thought I was broke in my 20's when I knew where the no fee ATM's were that would let you take out $5.  That was nothing compared to later, when I married a woman with huge money issues and who lied about it. I remember a birthday, I think it was my 30th, thinking to myself that I was never going to be able to retire.

I divorced her. It cost me more money than it should have. It was very painful and expensive for me, but I learned the lesson.

There's hope if you're broke.  As long as you don't keep making the same mistakes. Have a budget.  Have a plan. You may also have to do other things that get you out of your comfort zone, like move, change jobs, change your habits/lifestyle or even your receptiveness to friends and/or family if they contribute to your financial woes.

It can be done.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I earn less than $20k a year and I live pretty comfortably alone even here in Commiefornia of all places. Life is cheap and easy when you live a quiet, minimalist lifestyle. If you live alone and are still broke, you really, really need to take a long, hard look at your lifestyle. There's just no excuse for it, life is cheap and simple without a family to have to support.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:23:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
guns, trucks, and pussy
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:31:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wife and I grossed $175k last year of which, after you figure in retirement, daycare, mortgage, healthcare, etc. We bring home $44k/yr that we live off of.

It blows my mind how we can make so much money and have so little. I have tried to figure out where it all goes but I swear it just disappears. New tires here, dance class there, brakes are fucked, need new gutters, lawn mower blew up, cars burning oil. Fuck me. We can barely save $2-300 a month if were lucky without something screwing up that needs fixing.
View Quote
If I am reading this right you have $44k/yr that you live off after mortgage, daycare and retirement.

Go buy a Dave Ramsey book. You are not welcome inthis thread nor would you like it here.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I thought I was broke in my 20's when I knew where the no fee ATM's were that would let you take out $5.  That was nothing compared to later, when I married a woman with huge money issues and who lied about it. I remember a birthday, I think it was my 30th, thinking to myself that I was never going to be able to retire.

I divorced her. It cost me more money than it should have. It was very painful and expensive for me, but I learned the lesson.

There's hope if you're broke.  As long as you don't keep making the same mistakes. Have a budget.  Have a plan. You may also have to do other things that get you out of your comfort zone, like move, change jobs, change your habits/lifestyle or even your receptiveness to friends and/or family if they contribute to your financial woes.

It can be done.
View Quote
I appreciate your brutal honesty.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:35:20 AM EDT
[#16]
For those of you that like to eat fast food, use the McDonald’s or Wendy’s app. Every day is BOGO free on Wendy’s chicken sandwiches.

McDonald’s is running a daily promo on their app, buy any sandwich, get a second for $.25

Do the survey on any McDonald’s receipt, and quarter pounder with cheese is BOGO free.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have never made more money in my entire life nor have I ever felt so broke. $3k credit card, and mortgage, and electric, and kids dr appt's @ $100/pop.

Wants like a ccw pistol, a motorcycle, a new sliding glass door, or new windows just arent in the near future. Can't sell anything. Can't downsize. having 3 dependents really sucks it out of you.

Why are you broke?
View Quote
BTDT

Just suck it up cut up the CC and learn to take your lunch to work, buy and sell stuff for extra cash and hope for a better job/promotion.

If you are young have you considered the military? pay still sucks but the med benefits are pretty good. On post housing is free and most cover the electric bill as well.

I have four kids (11, 18, 25,27) and drove the same Toyota 4x4 I bought in 94 until last year, when I was a single dad from 96-98 my son and I ate leftovers the mess SGT gave me from the DFAC for a few months when things were bad. Hell I remember some days sitting in the dayroom eating leftover MREs for lunch.

In 97 I sold my last two firearms so my kid could have Christmas presents and we could pay the mortgage. When I met my wife in 96 she would give me gas money so I could drive the two hours to see her. After 8 months of dating she showed up on day and gave me the title to my truck(she paid it off). I owed $3000 on it and she said now you have money to come see me.

My son and I went to church on Wednesdays as they had food prior to the service.

Heck her engagement ring initially was a $20 walmart valentines day ring, the ring I finally was able to afford was a 1/4qt diamond walmart ring. On or 10th wedding anniversary I got her a 1 caret TW diamond ring she always wanted. She loved it, but still wore her original ring sometimes.

I understand your pain, just understand you are not alone, remember tough ties make tough men.

Once I got married again and made E-6 we were good after a year or so, we had some lean times but life turned out great. By 2008 I had one rental home and the house we were living in at the time.

Things will get better and you will cherish the lean times. We still have good family times, but it seems like even though we were broke our family was closer then.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Because my mentors tell me to spend (invest) all of my money so I feel desperate and work harder.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:44:28 AM EDT
[#19]
The amount of honesty in this thread is alarming.

There’s serious issues going on with acquiring “stuff”, especially with the high income earners.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:47:12 AM EDT
[#20]
My problem is "next week", or "next paycheck". We're quite comfortable and have some money put back but I don't save nearly as much as I should. There's always some gizmo or trip or whatever that I spend this paycheck's extra on.

Example, last week the gf randomly says "Wanna go to the Martinsville race this year?  You buy tickets I'll get the hotel?" So sure, $182 for a pair of tickets isn't a huge deal but that's $182 that's not going into my savings account, although as mentioned, I'd probably have just spent it on something else anyway

I'm not good at saving up for things. When I decide I want something, I want it yesterday. The money is there in the savings, bam, ordered.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:49:29 AM EDT
[#21]
For most people the problem is a spending problem.

We live in a small house and drive not new vehicles, all paid for.  We made 100k in 2018.  saved about 24% of our gross income last year.  That does not include the 12% that was saved in her retirement account.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Stage 4 cancer. We have insurance, but we burn through cash like it’s going out of style. Deductibles, co-pays, prescriptions, gas, tolls, parking, hotels, food. My doctors are in Boston and Manhattan... so just that can eat a grand a month depending how many nights we have to stay in those cities. In March I’ll be having surgery at Sloan Kettering... ouch! Anticipated I’ll be in the hospital for a week and my wife likely at a hotel in midtown, even with the hospital rate.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:50:34 AM EDT
[#23]
I’m living paycheck to paycheck for only a few more months until I graduate with my degree and can work at my full time job starting in the summer.

I’ve been saving slowly but surely and living within my means the last 4 years and it will be a nice change to not have to juggle work and school and just being able to focus on work.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#24]
This might help ya'll save money on groceries:
https://misfitsmarket.com
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:52:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Divorce. Had a plan to retire in 2016 and was on track until she derailed it
View Quote
By far the most expensive things in my life have been women.  Whether its wining and dining during the mating rituals, or get cleaned out by divorce courts and lawyers and judges (all of whom fucking hate Dads and men in general).
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:02:22 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:05:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That's mind blowing.

Our income more than doubled from 2017, and I still wear the same clothes and shoes.  It I feel you, the more you make, the more expensive your tastes become.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's mind blowing.

Our income more than doubled from 2017, and I still wear the same clothes and shoes.  It I feel you, the more you make, the more expensive your tastes become.
Lol, my soldiers always asked why do you drive that same old Toyota 4x4 Sergeant? I said because when I retire at 46 I want to be retired.

Those where the same kids wanting a AER loan while they and their wife were driving new cars. I'm wasnt gonna be that old retired guy driving the gut truck or checking IDs at the gate.

Currently drive a 2003 Tahoe I got for $8k in 2009 and the wife drives a 2012 Charger I bought her for Christmas for $15k. Most I ever spent for a car was a new Honda Civic for $19k.

I will however be buying a newer truck when the tahoe hits 300k, still will keep the tahoe and just put a new power train in it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:07:25 AM EDT
[#28]
The one thing I will bragg about is in over 20yrs of marriage, my wife has never had to have a job/work.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:08:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Since were sharing tips (some quick things I do include):
- shop at aldis foods (I save like $50ish a week). Plan you’re meals out so you’re not buying extra food that may expire.
- plan out your routes when driving / running around to max mpg. Sign up for fuel saver discounts and / cc card that offers it. If you’re close to a coworker, carpoo.
- cut wifi speed to what I need / use (save a bit $$ per month)
- bring a lunch everyday vs going out
- cut out and or back luxury items cigs, booze, candy (helps keep your Doc’s bill down as well as its expensive, long term)
-shop at savers, goodwill, other discount stores for clothes and household items.
-pay yourself first when you receive your weekly or bi monthly check.
-always payoff your highest % interest accumulated items first

I bet there’re more, just what came quick in my head. What I appreciate about this tread is knowing others are in the same boat. I always marvel how person x can do xzy and still afford abc too, but then read articles saying how much the average American is in debt (non mortgage or student loan related).
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:23:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Decided against it
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:31:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm broke because I'm a dumbass.
View Quote
Well said
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:42:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
- shop at aldis foods (I save like $50ish a week). Plan you’re meals out so you’re not buying extra food that may expire.
- plan out your routes when driving / running around to max mpg. Sign up for fuel saver discounts and / cc card that offers it. If you’re close to a coworker, carpoo.
- cut out and or back luxury items cigs, booze, candy (helps keep your Doc’s bill down as well as its expensive, long term)
-shop at savers, goodwill, other discount stores for clothes and household items.

I bet there’re more, just what came quick in my head. What I appreciate about this tread is knowing others are in the same boat. I always marvel how person x can do xzy and still afford abc too, but then read articles saying how much the average American is in debt (non mortgage or student loan related).
View Quote
The easiest thing to do is just live below your means.  Screw keeping up with the neighbors if everyone is broke and in debt up to their eyeballs, that's a race to the bottom.

My lunch dam near daily is 1 apple, 1 granola bar and a few handfuls of almonds, walnuts, cashews.  We put a ton is savings this year
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Because Cali...
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:57:26 AM EDT
[#35]
I love beneath my means.

40 years old
Living in house that is paid off.
No car payment.
Spend about $800 per month on myself.  Only problem I have is mounting business expenses that is driving me crazy and into the poorhouse (I just paid $34k in property taxes).
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:00:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I earn less than $20k a year and I live pretty comfortably alone even here in Commiefornia of all places. Life is cheap and easy when you live a quiet, minimalist lifestyle. If you live alone and are still broke, you really, really need to take a long, hard look at your lifestyle. There's just no excuse for it, life is cheap and simple without a family to have to support.
View Quote

Only 3 possible scenarios here:

1.You still live at home with parents
2. you have 10 roommates
3. you live in your car/van
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:02:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Only 3 possible scenarios here:

1.You still live at home with parents
2. you have 10 roommates
3. you live in your car/van
View Quote
I own my own house, it's just a cheap crappy one bedroom house that I bought cheap but it still beats paying rent.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
how do you live comfortably in one of the highest cost of living states in the country on 20k? are you a cellar dweller?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how do you live comfortably in one of the highest cost of living states in the country on 20k? are you a cellar dweller?
There's huge differences in the cost of living here depending where you live.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If you're making less than median income, I recommend developing a plan that will increase your income over the next few years.

If you're making a decent amount more than median income, it's time to really start looking for ways to cut expenses.
View Quote
This. Sit down and add up your cable tv, phone plans, and dining out. That alone can easily be $1000.00 a month. Throw in movies, and some drinking and your close to $2000 a month easily.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

2 jobs here. 70-80 hours a week, 7 days a week. I barely remember what my family looks like
but I'm on track to be debt free with the exception of my mortgage and one car payment in roughly 2 years from now. It sucks - bad. But it can be done if a person wants it bad enough.

If I live that long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA living in a high cost of living area is usually not a wise choice no matter the education or skill set.

2 jobs here. 70-80 hours a week, 7 days a week. I barely remember what my family looks like
but I'm on track to be debt free with the exception of my mortgage and one car payment in roughly 2 years from now. It sucks - bad. But it can be done if a person wants it bad enough.

If I live that long.
About now is when divorces strike, and the man starts from scratch.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I make 6 figures. I’m supporting a family of five on a single income.

It was easy in NH. We had a lot of extra money each week. Then we moved to CA (same company, same income). I’m fucking broke, have no idea how I’m going to re-register our cars next month. My wife works now and my daughter helps out, but this state sucks.

I just have to make it one more year and we’re out of here. If I can afford a UHaul.
View Quote
Yup, because Cali...

...although, some of our spending decisions aren’t helping. Shit like cell phones & tv from a satellite are expenses that didn’t exist years ago but we have to have them today
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Lol, my soldiers always asked why do you drive that same old Toyota 4x4 Sergeant? I said because when I retire at 46 I want to be retired.

Those where the same kids wanting a AER loan while they and their wife were driving new cars. I'm wasnt gonna be that old retired guy driving the gut truck or checking IDs at the gate.

Currently drive a 2003 Tahoe I got for $8k in 2009 and the wife drives a 2012 Charger I bought her for Christmas for $15k. Most I ever spent for a car was a new Honda Civic for $19k.

I will however be buying a newer truck when the tahoe hits 300k, still will keep the tahoe and just put a new power train in it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's mind blowing.

I understand the vehicle thing.  My woman's a penny pincher, so I'm lucky there. She brought a 06 Chevy impala with 180k miles into the relationship. She works and drives everyday, so I got us a 2017 impala for $16k a couple years ago, awesome car and she loves it. My main reasons for the new car were I wanted her to have a nice looking, totally reliable vehicle for a DD, plus we would use it for longer trips etc. Had to basically force her to drive it as like I said she's a penny pincher, and hates spending money. Totally opposite from my ex wife who could spend Bill gates into the poor house with her expensive tastes.

Anyway. I COULD afford a newish 4x4 truck, but I refuse to buy one. I drive her 06 impala that's now got 220k miles on it. I picked up a $1500 beater Ford ranger 4x4 for a work / hunting truck, old impala n ranger are obviously paid off.  I still want a nicer 4x4 vehicle, and it galls me to see 16 year olds driving $50k trucks, but bad as I want one, it's not as bad as I want to keep the cash a new truck payment would suck out of the budget. Ill keep the 2017 impala until it eventually dies after 300k miles, and just buy a less used vehicle for the main car every 5 years.

Ill eventually spring for a decent looking 05 Ford f150 with 250,000 miles, so ill have a bigger, better truck, but I only plan to blow about $5k on one. I don't drive much, I just need something that's 4x4 and comfortable, heat, ac etc.  

Unlike many people, I really do need a 4x4. I use four wheel drive probably 50 times a year accessing hunting property, and working on same property, as well as farm chores.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm broke because I'm a dumbass.
View Quote
I'm a member of your club too.
Nobody to blame but myself.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Wow, I felt bad before I came here.

Wife and I together make a little over 100K.

Our house is on track to be paid for in 5 years. We've put some money into renovations and got a lot more back in value than we spent.

I don't have a car payment. She does, mid $500's (probably our most extravagant expense...happy wife, happy life...lol).

Other than that, no debt. We always have a healthy reserve in our checking account.

We've both been in debt before, though, and it's a killer. So we scrimp and save like we have no money so we'll have money. She shops at Goodwill and dollar stores and buys groceries on sale days.

We really act like we've lived through the depression.

I recently started a 9mm AR build. Instead of taking money out of checking, I sold a bunch of stuff to cover it so I didn't have to dip into our finances. Nothing gets put on credit unless it is 90 days/6 months same as cash, and then we always pay it off.

I'm not poor. It just feels like it...lol.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#45]
I’m broke right now as well.  I started a new business and set an insanely low salary for myself compared to what I’m used to, and I’m not drawing dividends until the end of the year.  Financially, it’s brutal.  But otherwise, it’s pretty damn good life.

And yes, kids are expensive.   Pre-k for the two is a couple grand a month
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
This guy gets it.

I tried to think of something to add to your post, but I literally couldn't.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#47]
I used to be a broke ass like you, but then I took a Dave Ramsey to the knee. Seriously, he gets a lot of flack (some of it deserved) but the saving/paying off debt advice is sound and the program works. Wife and I paid off 30k in student loans, CC, and a car in 8 months - and we dont make a ton of money. We have 2 young kids and cash flowed 2 expensive hospital bills & her finishing her degree. I got a second job delivering pizzas nights and weekends. It was grueling at times, but worth it.

Honestly the most important thing you can do is a monthly written budget. Tons of tools to help with that, or just use pen and paper. Until you know where the money is going and EXACTLY how much you can save/spend, you're just spinning your wheels.

If anyone wants to give it a try PM me and I'll send you a DR book for free.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I used to be a broke ass like you, but then I took a Dave Ramsey to the knee. Seriously, he gets a lot of flack (some of it deserved) but the saving/paying off debt advice is sound and the program works. Wife and I paid off 30k in student loans, CC, and a car in 8 months - and we dont make a ton of money. We have 2 young kids and cash flowed 2 expensive hospital bills & her finishing her degree. I got a second job delivering pizzas nights and weekends. It was grueling at times, but worth it.

Honestly the most important thing you can do is a monthly written budget. Tons of tools to help with that, or just use pen and paper. Until you know where the money is going and EXACTLY how much you can save/spend, you're just spinning your wheels.

If anyone wants to give it a try PM me and I'll send you a DR book for free.
View Quote
@SDSG Great work paying off your debt!  It's always good to see people overcome adversity and better themselves and their future!
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@SDSG Great work paying off your debt!  It's always good to see people overcome adversity and better themselves and their future!
View Quote
Thanks! We werent exactly paycheck to paycheck but pretty close to it, with only a few thousand in checking and a smaller amount in savings. Never seemed to go up or down, so I guess that was paycheck to paycheck.

We have so much more free cash flow now that we have no bills other than our mortgage that it feels like a 25% raise.

The best part is how much less mail I get. No bills or statements. All junk mail. lol

Im jealous of my buddies bad ass cars and trucks, but one of them recently admitted to me he has $70k in car debt
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have never made more money in my entire life nor have I ever felt so broke. $3k credit card, and mortgage, and electric, and kids dr appt's @ $100/pop.

Wants like a ccw pistol, a motorcycle, a new sliding glass door, or new windows just arent in the near future. Can't sell anything. Can't downsize. having 3 dependents really sucks it out of you.

Why are you broke?
View Quote
What are you putting on your CC every month that comes up to $3K?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top