Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#1]
jerking off with a sandpaper hand

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Always be worth more alive than dead.  This is why I don't have life insurance.  Kidding not kidding.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:37:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can hire a medical aide to come over and crank one out for you in front of your wife. They're easy enough to locate, many areas have them. Just be sure to check the package they're offering, as some have bigger packages.
View Quote
Does insurance cover it?  Asking for a friend....
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:44:27 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife has never said no. I have no answers for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Did...   Wait, I'm trying to get my head around this.  Did your doctor just tell you that you need a medicinal slut?

Can I have your doctor's number please?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:03:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Wife would be doing her job, or it would be my ex wife!!!!!!!!!

That is serious, 67, means you are on the back nine anyway, I would divorce her ass, sell my house and all my shit, move to thailand and just go nuts till I fell over. The girls in thailand will milk your prostate daily, and any way you wish them to. And rub your back after.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:06:03 AM EDT
[#7]
You got the green light.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:15:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are the ones that want to cut me, fuck that, no diapers in my future.

In my point in life , death is looked forward to.  It might be fun ???????

Once again, my PSA numbers are dropping.
View Quote

@Leesmith

You're in a forum with dozens of men who've proclaimed in other threads they got their prostate removed proactively at recommendation from their doctor --"whom you must always trust".  I haven't cross-checked, but probably the same people proactively having their their gall bladders and appendix removed and recommending it to everyone else.

In another thread we discussed the easily available and super cheap non-prescription drug fenbendazole along with a krill oil suppliment as a clinically studied and suprisingly effective combo for cancer.  Consider adding with whatever else you're doing.  

Google will provide you with numerous resources from NIH to John Hopkins University.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/

Then there's this news story.

Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:34:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’d jack off on her face every night while she was asleep.
View Quote

Doc's orders were every other day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:37:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Flogging the dolphin thread.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:29:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Prostrate cancer here, doc is trying new treatment, but requires every other day orgasm, (to empty prostrate) every day is better.

Wife of 20 yrs is like, fuck  that , good luck, your on your own.   ??
View Quote

Man I would dump her right now, find a young nursing student and pay her for extra credit.  You said no kids, I would be single tomorrow if my wife had that attitude.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:46:25 AM EDT
[#12]
There's a joke that ends, "He has a worse medical insurance company..."
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 7:59:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Where did you get the picture of my Junior HS girlfriend?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

??, no kids, no family and a mean wife.   I’m looking forward to whatever is next even if just a long dirt nap.
View Quote

Need an heir for guns and cars? I’m available.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't think that would help. I think he's supposed to empty his own prostate, not yours.
View Quote

Lol!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:17:08 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd be spending my days on a beach in Mexico paying some poor senoritas to do the job your wife won't.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

??, no kids, no family and a mean wife.   I’m looking forward to whatever is next even if just a long dirt nap.
View Quote

Why the fuck are you married?   In reality, it sounds like you have the perfect Hall Pass: you'll die if you don't and the wife isn't helping.

Get on whatever dating site the desperate whores use and raise the proverbial flag:  "I need medical assistance- and I need it now!"

Every day you just tell the wife you're going out for your "medical massage."
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’d jack off on her face every night while she was asleep.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I’m seeing a homeopathic Dr,  the others wanted to use a knife.  I was like, fuck that, I don’t have a lot to live for so no diapers in my future.
View Quote

I've been on active surveillance for prostate cancer for almost two years.

There's plenty of treatment options out there that don't involve surgery. Would I see a homeopathic doctor for cancer treatment?

Fuck no.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This is not a joke,     The point of my post is the “wife” does not care if I die,    All men be aware, …never marry .
View Quote

Maybe, just maybe, your wife agrees with GD that you’re being an idiot about using snake oil to treat cancer and refuses to participate in your self-accelerated demise?

I am not a doctor but I don’t think dropping PSA numbers means cured, I suspect you’re gaming the testing this way. But this is America so you do you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Maybe, just maybe, your wife agrees with GD that you’re being an idiot about using snake oil to treat cancer and refuses to participate in your self-accelerated demise?

I am not a doctor but I don’t think dropping PSA numbers means cured, I suspect you’re gaming the testing this way. But this is America so you do you.
View Quote

Prostate stimulation actually affects PSA results. I've seen several sources say NOT to stimulate it for three days prior to a PSA test.

Your "doctor", OP, is a quack.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#23]
My wife (in health) insists she drain my prostate to lower my chances of prostate cancer (1/4).

She has bought me many devices that manually drain it from Amazon. Chexk them out.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Jeez - there's so much weird shit out there to get guys off, take your pick. If my wife was a witch, I'd probably write her out of my will. Just give my house away to PETA or something stupid like like that.

My first wife was like that. I had a few outpatient procedures, she was never around to pick me up. I took a cab home once. Another time, she had a friend stop by and pick me up. Of course we fucked with her, friend was crazy hot, like 9 for 9 on the crazy hot scale. My wife called to check to see if she had picked me up. Her friend was like, "he's completely out of it, I had to help him put on his underwear."

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top