BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
jedi are buddist monks of space they would crap their pjs at the first sight of thors hammer.
View Quote
I'd pay money to see Thor's hammer come down on Vader's grape.  Squash him like a bug.

And when you're done with Vader go squash that whinny little crybaby Luke.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
on a treadmill?
View Quote
No, an elevator.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 9:13:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A powerful force user wouldn't need a light saber.

Light sabers were rendered useless on Mortis for the most part, where Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka prevailed at the end of the day - mostly because Anakin was so strong in the force.

Sidious never used a light saber, except when to defeat the Jedi that came to arrest him in RoTS or to train Maul.  He used force lightning and manipulation because a lightsaber was beneath him.

To answer the question, no a lightsaber couldn't break Thor's hammer, but if Thor faced a force user worth a damn, he'd get fucked up.
View Quote
You mean right up until Darth Allegory got stabbed in the fucking back.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
You failed to highlight the next four words I typed, and the son getting stabbed in the back by Anakin while the old man distracted him falls under that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You failed to highlight the next four words I typed, and the son getting stabbed in the back by Anakin while the old man distracted him falls under that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the weird thing about TCW: there's no middle ground. The episodes that are good are really good, and the one's that are bad are really bad.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top