Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for letting us know.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Been flying the Gadsen since 2009 at the ranch here and now the Texas flag hangs beside it.. enough has
been enough for some time. we can NOT continue the path we're on an survive as a joined country.

watch your six, stack em deep and keep the beans bullet and bandage inventories growing..and God Bless us everyone
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven’t flown the Stars and Bars since Biden was appointed.  My grandfathers fought for that flag and my father suffers serious health issues to this day from fighting in Vietnam.

I have too much respect for that flag to fly it right now.
View Quote

EXACTLY! Right now this world is very sick, and pretending it's not is stupid. This is not your father's USofA.

Btw... I thank your family for serving their country with honor.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Same
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Montana State Flag here.    Then either the Betsy Ross flag or Stars and Bars underneath it.

Same

I should get an MT flag. Now that Gianforte is in office,  and the red sweep happened in November, I'm not ashamed of my state. (Though we are still plagued with the fat asshole lefty school teacher from missoula).
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H.L. Mencken,
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks for letting us know.
View Quote

You're very welcome. Thanks for taking your valuable time to pop in here after reading the thread title, and type your response.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Been flying the Stars and Stripes proudly for years (a flag that was flown over Bagram, and then given to us by a [now retired] career Air Force officer).

This morning I lowered her respectfully and sadly, folded her up, and then raised the Gadsden. The rattlesnake will stay flying until I feel like miraculously, our country has been somewhat rescued from "Thelma and Louise, the transgendered commie college professors". Actually... I'm on the hunt for a good "fuck around and find out flag" to replace the Gadsden.

For those who think I'm a quitter or coward... that's fuckin' stupid. I've been proudly flying the flag of the US of A for years. And a big reason that I didn't raise "Old Glory" before was because I wanted to play nice and blend in. But I'm tired of this shit and I want my neighbors (most of whom are good, hard-working Americans) to know that we have similar views and can rally and assemble on common ideas and ideals. Though the neighbor right across the street is a PHD college professor in biology. She and her [male] husband have been flying their idiotic rainbow flag for the past month. They NO doubt love my Gadsden. They put up their rainbow flag the day after I re-hung the Stars and Stripes, after a lengthy period with no flag here, since our pole bracket was broken and needed replaced. They're gonna adore the "fuck around and find out" flag when I get one. Bet they'd love to pop by with some gov-paid henchmen, with some masks and syringes to get us up to "code" and take down the flag. Well... the neighbor on the other side of me is a patrol car-driving "henchman", whose family has been good friends with us for years, and he and I are gun buddies. Our relationship far predates his serving and protecting career, and we still think alike. I'm not worried about becoming adversaries as this rot fully takes over. I think he's not super happy with the predictable direction that our PD has been going lately, and has been pondering an exit strategy.

Anyways... hopefully I can proudly fly the Stars and Stripes again one day when she remembers what she stands for.
View Quote

You're gonna fly a Commie flag? You know the Fuck Around Find Out flag is a ultra-liberal bat signal, right?

I'm not joking. It was started by Sanders supporters.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I took my flag down the day after the election.

The Confederate Flag now flies proudly on my front porch.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I actually started flying the flag this year.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Turn off the news and you'll find that everything is ok.
View Quote

I can pull my hat over my eyes and stick my fingers in my ears and make it all go away too. Or maybe that will do absolutely nothing but add to the problem of mass indoctrination and compliance.

The "news" is a joke and vile instrument of the left. Politicians and elitists have always used fear to control the masses. But despite me being very aware of all of that, pretending shit isn't happening doesn't mean that it's not happening. And pretendimg that shit isn't happening is in large part the reason that it IS happening.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Awful lot of my neighbors flying the gadsden flag too...
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#15]
proudly rotating between pine tree, don't tread on me, and join or die
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're gonna fly a Commie flag? You know the Fuck Around Find Out flag is a ultra-liberal bat signal, right?

I'm not joking. It was started by Sanders supporters.

View Quote

I’m gonna need a cite on that.

I have been seeing it associated with the Proud Boys and those attending their rallies for longer than I’ve seen leftists appropriating it. I first saw Ilhan Omar using it about two years ago.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#18]
A solid question…

Who sells a quality 100% US made Gadsden flag?  

I want one hanging on my house now.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm gonna need a cite on that.

I have been seeing it associated with the Proud Boys and those attending their rallies for longer than I've seen leftists appropriating it. I first saw Ilhan Omar using it about two years ago.
View Quote
This?

Is a pretty good synopsis
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Bonnie blue has been up since 1/6
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Turn off the news and you'll find that everything is ok.
View Quote

No, things are not ok.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A solid question…

Who sells a quality 100% US made Gadsden flag?  

I want one hanging on my house now.
View Quote

@Modly

Check Here
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

I was wearing a “Fuck around and find out” Gonzales flag shirt for at least a year before that meme came out with Bernie.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@Modly

Check Here
View Quote

Ordered.

Got a source for an all black American flag by chance as well?  

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ordered.

View Quote

https://www.endoapparel.com/black-american-flag/
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m flying these now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No flag, but there is a sign at the base of our Hill that simply says you'll need a 4wd to get up up the hill and a medevac to get down
View Quote

I need that!
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#31]

I’m concerned over the lack of “Made in USA” disclaimer and it being made of polyester. They don’t take high winds too well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I took my Stars and Stripes down toward the end of last year due to the state of everything, but earlier this month it seemed like leftists were back to being offended by it, so I put it back up just to bother them.
View Quote
Right there with you. Took ours down on Biden Installation Day. Last month I decided to buy and put up a bigger one since it offends the leftists so much.

We have reached the part in Clown World: The Motion Picture where flying the US Flag in the US is a sign of resistance.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

MT flag for me.
View Quote

Here as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:53:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ordered.

View Quote

On sale $35

https://strategicdark.com/collections/accessories/products/dark-solutions-american-flag
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:55:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

*heart emoji*
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://antistate.net/collections/liberties-arent-dying/products/liberties-arent-dying-sublimation-flag

ETA:
My flag stays up, and recently got an upgrade to a larger pole, I'm sure it pleases the leftists in my neighborhood.

I'm still trying to decide on a second flag that won't increase my risk of arson too drastically.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:56:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Someone that’s smarter then me,

What flag is it that’s like the black no quarters flag but means fighting back? I thought it was red?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
America hating fucks have taken over this forum
View Quote

You’ve missed the commie/leftist forum slide?

Most of the guys in this thread aren’t part of it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Been flying the First Navy Jack since January 20th.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#40]
How about this one?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:02:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Modly

Check Here
View Quote

Ordered.

View Quote

Also ordered.  Thanks.

Use "Welcome" as 10% discount code.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:13:43 AM EDT
[#42]
It's toast and has been for a while.

Our American doesn't exist. After a few bloody, miserable and heartbreaking rounds fighting, some territories might return your dream to reality. Fedgov has dug in too deep. States have dug in too deep. Suburbanites and welfare rurals will milk this bitch dry and then light a match.

There is no happy ending. Even after the worst of it, freedom brings a certain anxiety that most just can't handle. I count myself in that lot. True liberty and freedom are hard to earn, hard to maintain and often demand death as tribute. I don't have the stomach for it and I'll keep right on suckling at the teet of easy life America until it implodes.

Nothing will trend towards liberty until laziness is beaten from our souls.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:18:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:41:39 AM EDT
[#44]
The only person I know with a flag pole quit flying anything but the TX flag.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#45]
My Stars and Stripes is the only flag flying in my neighborhood
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#46]

LOL because that worked out so well last time you folks tried it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#47]

Flying mine on the trap/decoy shed along the river.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Sailing into a foreign port you hoist the yellow Q flag for quarantine.
just saying.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top