Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Some of us just can't be troubled to give a flying fuck about foreign wars after watching our own wars get put on the back burner for 20 fucking years by the same people that are suddenly super fucking cool about investing in an armed conflict.

We lost a lot of great dudes just to turn over two shit hole countries to the people we fought to liberate them from... and got little more than a couple of cool unit shirts and flair to hang up on an out of the way wall in our homes.

So... call me what you will... I just don't care about internal slavic kerfuffles.

Edit: didnt even get cheaper gas outta the deal
View Quote

Internally I’m still furious at Afghanistan fuckery
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What a weak man it takes to go to another country and beg for their money.
View Quote

Yeah. Go go hell Ben Franklin.  Fucking pussy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
lol House GOP will come around. Wouldn't be surprised if they're using this as leverage for something in the future.
View Quote

Possible new first time elected members also might fall for old boy tricks on everything from border and immigration to H1B and all the other stuff. Obamacare failure 2018
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah. Go go hell Ben Franklin.  Fucking pussy.
View Quote

Dude slayed French poon
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The main reason why derpy right wingers are taking an anti-Ukraine stance is so that they can pat themselves on the back for being contrarians who don't take "normie" stances. They define themselves as being redpilled guys who believe themselves to be above "normies" and thus must always take the opposite stance, because they know the "real facts." In reality, though, they don't care about facts. They only care about not being "one of them." They're nothing more than right wing NPCs.
View Quote

Or, they're just not suckers without a life completely consumed with vicariously whacking Orcs
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#6]
So the Republicans want to replace the Democrats as the party of sellouts, and cowards, and become the Cut & Run Master race? Kiss the 2024 election goodbye. Go ahead, cut your throats.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So the Republicans want to replace the Democrats as the party of sellouts, and cowards, and become the Cut & Run Master race? Kiss the 2024 election goodbye. Go ahead, cut your throats.
View Quote

Appears GOP Senate is 180 degrees on this issue from House although Democrats own the Senate either way
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shut it all down.

Fuck Ukraine, Russia and all of Europe.

View Quote

You aren't a deep thinker, are you? You'll destroy Ohio when you destroy the economy. A real genius.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You aren't a deep thinker, are you? You'll destroy Ohio when you destroy the economy. A real genius.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shut it all down.

Fuck Ukraine, Russia and all of Europe.

Not if our tactical combines have anything to say bout it

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The new Republican Party strategy: out Democrat the Democrats.

Well actually, not that new...
View Quote

Uniparty scum gonna uniparty scum.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#12]
We have bridges and roads that need to be replaced.  Our waterlines are aging (like all our infrastructure) and frequently break, needs to be replaced.  I can think of a lot of things I would rather we fund , than a corrupt foreign country most americans wouldn't be able to point out on a map.   I especially don't want any of our young folks bleeding out into the dirt there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We have bridges and roads that need to be replaced.  Our waterlines are aging (like all our infrastructure) and frequently break, needs to be replaced.  I can think of a lot of things I would rather we fund , than a corrupt foreign country most americans wouldn't be able to point out on a map.   I especially don't want any of our young folks bleeding out into the dirt there.
View Quote

This !

Ukraine is Europe’s problem!
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:17:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Heres the fundamental disagreement, and why this is my last post on this thread; I do not believe we are involved for any righteous reason. I don't drink from the MSM water fountain and I'm not a delusional old man fighting ghosts of Cold War past. I also couldn't care less about either country as America is rotting from the inside.

Enjoy dogpiling me now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you actually believe shit this dumb, or do you just think it sounds good?

Goddamn right we should have say what happens with our money, and the spigot needs to be turned off, but it's not like the guy is doing anything I wouldn't expect of a decent American if we were being invaded and faced destruction.

In an existential war, I'd beg, borrow, murder, steal, bomb, lie, cheat, and do whatever it took to ensure this nation's survival.

It's not his job to look out for our interests, that's ostensibly for POTATUS to do.

Heres the fundamental disagreement, and why this is my last post on this thread; I do not believe we are involved for any righteous reason. I don't drink from the MSM water fountain and I'm not a delusional old man fighting ghosts of Cold War past. I also couldn't care less about either country as America is rotting from the inside.

Enjoy dogpiling me now.

You best start giving a fuck about the ghosts of Cold War past, because they don't give two fucks how "enlightened" you proclaim to be.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Top Russian propagandist describes his visit to the frontlines

You've already established how badly your government education failed you with your "begging for money" quip, and how Ben Franklin and John Adams did precisely that with the French and Dutch (as well as the other poster who brought up Churchill). If you want to stop looking stupid, you should probably just stop talking about things you know little/nothing about.

I know you've probably got a couple semesters of college under your belt and think you're quite wise in the ways of the world but, as surprising as it may be, history didn't start with you, nor does the rest of planet Earth conform to your little reality bubble.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:17:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Zelensky is the bad guy. The TV just tells us he ain't.
We're funneling BILLIONS! To the bad guy.
View Quote

Can you share with us some of these bad things he's done?
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:19:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

it indeed was
View All Quotes

If we need advice in dealing in looted Jewish arts and gold, we'll call you. Until then, pipe down and stick to irrelevancy on the world stage.

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:20:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Did Putin control the CIA’s Maidan color revolution in 2013?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a CIA puppet. The globalists want war with Russia. US tax dollars will continue to be flushed down the toilet to Ukraine (With lots of it going into pockets along the way.)

Globalists? You mean like putin who started this mess?

I hate to tell you, but you're still not on putins christmas card list

Did Putin control the CIA’s Maidan color revolution in 2013?

That's a pretty clever way to tell folks you have no clue what you're talking about.

I do like the new "all hat and no cattle" avatar, BTW! A perfect fit!
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:27:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Lindsy Graham is on television saying this thing doesn't end until the russians get rid of Putin... so we've got that going for us.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck Ukraine and fuck Zelensky, Im sick of that thieving little piece of shit
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:40:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:41:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol. If it wasn't for the French. The Americans were fucked.
View Quote

But its totally not the same.   Its completely different.   Because meme pic.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 3:59:00 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/oJNFgcq.jpg

Thank you. This is an excellent example of how the uke bros have outed themselves as contemptible things. We're funneling money to a shitty little kleptocracy, lead by a shitty little kleptocrat, that was involved with Biden's crime family, and they try to gaslight normal people into thinking that anyone who might object to such a repellent state of affairs must be crazy! That, and making every other post in uke threads to try to gaslight false consensus.

So I'll repeat, Fuck Ukraine and fuck Zelensky, at this point I wouldnt care if Russia conquered the whole shitty little place just so they could shoot that little fuckstick.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:07:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thank you. This is an excellent example of how the uke bros have outed themselves as contemptible things. We're funneling money to a shitty little kleptocracy, lead by a shitty little kleptocrat, that was involved with Biden's crime family, and they try to gaslight normal people into thinking that anyone who might object to such a repellent state of affairs must be crazy! That, and making every other post in uke threads to try to gaslight false consensus.

So I'll repeat, Fuck Ukraine and fuck Zelensky, at this point I wouldnt care if Russia conquered the whole shitty little place just so they could shoot that little fuckstick.
View Quote

Just so we're clear, you're ok with Russia conquering the entire nation of Ukraine just so they can shoot Zelensky... and Ryan_Ruck is the contemptible one?
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:24:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:26:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/oJNFgcq.jpg

uKeBrO! Sorry, it's just so overplayed, it sounds comical at this point and it makes me chuckle when I see it. Like fragile Libs that bleat "RACIST!" or "HOMOPHOBE!" at anything that upsets their worldview.

Anyway... You typed a lot of words but, for some reason, I don't see any red hyperlinks backing them up with anything tangible. You've alleged that:

1) Zelensky is diverting funding from the United States into his own pockets
2) Zelensky is engaged in sending some of these diverted funds back into Biden family hands

Surely you've got some evidence of all this criminality you'd like to share with us that none of the other accusators have managed to post in the last 10 months? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!

Because if you don't, then you just sound like a raving lunatic.

(As an aside, you sure seem to have a lot of unhealthy hate for someone you've never met and likely hadn't even heard of until 10 or fewer months ago. You really might want to talk to someone about that. It's kinda messed up, to be honest, but at least you aren't obsessively posting homoerotic pictures of him like some folks. )
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:40:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:42:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
“Every time we get them what they need, they win. But this administration is so concerned about being provocative,” said McCaul. “We are not doing what we need to do to have them win this thing more quickly. The longer this thing drags out, the more difficult it’s going to be, and we’re not giving them what they need.”

Now if only they would out free shit Democrats with Americans the only people that would vote Democrat would literally be pedophiles.

At this point we have taken on enough debt that everyone who can do math knows that the debt will never be paid. Might as well just start paying out bigger bribes than the left. Republicans won’t do that because they are the designated losers in this farce.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:50:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Just so we're clear, you're ok with Russia conquering the entire nation of Ukraine just so they can shoot Zelensky... and Ryan_Ruck is the contemptible one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say its an exagerration, but at this point I'm not sure how much.

Quoted:

uKeBrO! Sorry, it's just so overplayed, it sounds comical at this point and it makes me chuckle when I see it. Like fragile Libs that bleat "RACIST!" or "HOMOPHOBE!" at anything that upsets their worldview.

Anyway... You typed a lot of words but, for some reason, I don't see any red hyperlinks backing them up with anything tangible. You've alleged that:

2) Zelensky is engaged in sending some of these diverted funds back into Biden family hands

Surely you've got some evidence of all this criminality you'd like to share with us that none of the other accusators have managed to post in the last 10 months? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!

(As an aside, you sure seem to have a lot of unhealthy hate for someone you've never met and likely hadn't even heard of until 10 or fewer months ago. You really might want to talk to someone about that. It's kinda messed up, to be honest, but at least you aren't obsessively posting homoerotic pictures of him like some folks. )

Yeah, I've seen the stupid "evidence" argument before. Whos going to do the investigative journalism to do that? The western media that cant get enough sucking zelenski cock, and who wont even carry the Biden crime stories? All of whom have those stupid Ukraine flags on their twitter? If it were to come out of Russia it would be "Russian propaganda". So, we're supposed to believe a notoriously corrupt country suddenly changed its ways becasue there are no news stories about their corruption from the heavily biased media? Thats sort of like thinking a recently released child molester is making a good baby sitter becasue none of the kids have complained yet.

And I didn't say he was currently involved in kicking funds back, they might be, but they already bought Hunter a few years back. And lets all remember what the focus was when Trump talked about that on the phone, not the corruption, but Trump, just in case we're forgetting what the media landscape is like.

And Zelenski earned my dislike when he was asked about the troubles of the American people when he was getting some fat check, and his response was "fuck them, send me money". Since then hes gotten it more and more whenever another few billion gets sent his way to make him and his buddies richer.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 5:04:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, I've seen the stupid "evidence" argument before. Whos going to do the investigative journalism to do that? The western media that cant get enough sucking zelenski cock, and who wont even carry the Biden crime stories? All of whom have those stupid Ukraine flags on their twitter? If it were to come out of Russia it would be "Russian propaganda". So, we're supposed to believe a notoriously corrupt country suddenly changed its ways becasue there are no news stories about their corruption from the heavily biased media? Thats sort of like thinking a recently released child molester is making a good baby sitter becasue none of the kids have complained yet.

And I didn't say he was currently involved in kicking funds back, they might be, but they already bought Hunter a few years back. And lets all remember what the focus was when Trump talked about that on the phone, not the corruption, but Trump, just in case we're forgetting what the media landscape is like.

And Zelenski earned my dislike when he was asked about the troubles of the American people when he was getting some fat check, and his response was "fuck them, send me money". Since then hes gotten it more and more whenever another few billion gets sent his way to make him and his buddies richer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So... Just a bunch of words to reeeee about your feelings and nothing of substance?

Attachment Attached File

NEXT!  

(Like I said bro, go talk to a licensed professional about all this impotent rage. It ain't healthy.)
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:28:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You and I both know that you have zero evidence of money laundering, beyond your gut feelings and references to "10% for the big guy."
View Quote

Well, that and the fact that right before the election they sent billions to Ukraine and magically the left had a fortune from dark money PAC’s that poured billions into media blitz’s for left wing candidates to outspend their opponents 10:1, but I’m sure that is just a coincidence.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Enjoy dogpiling me now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you actually believe shit this dumb, or do you just think it sounds good?

Goddamn right we should have say what happens with our money, and the spigot needs to be turned off, but it's not like the guy is doing anything I wouldn't expect of a decent American if we were being invaded and faced destruction.

In an existential war, I'd beg, borrow, murder, steal, bomb, lie, cheat, and do whatever it took to ensure this nation's survival.

It's not his job to look out for our interests, that's ostensibly for POTATUS to do.

Enjoy dogpiling me now.

We may not be, but calling a guy weak because he's doing what he needs to do to win a war is, frankly, impressively retarded.  It's a fucking war on your home turf, you win by any means necessary.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#33]
If you guys really want the US to become isolationist. We really should save by stopping construction of new aircraft carriers, and decommission the current ones, cancel the B-21 program, and close all US military bases outside the US. Shrink the armed forces budget. There is a ton of money to be saved if we don’t need to project power across the globe. The amount Ukraine is getting pales in comparison to those costs, and the global influence from helping Ukraine is far greater, not just with Ukraine but with every other nation that voted with them at the UN.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Hey fellow “Uke Bros”

Putin fanbois just mad we’re winning
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:13:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuck Zelensky.
He can take all of his stolen money and go straight to Hell.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:28:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

They can have the majority Russia areas, which is what they're after. If I was Putin, at this point I'd take the whole goddamn place.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If you guys really want the US to become isolationist. We really should save by stopping construction of new aircraft carriers, and decommission the current ones, cancel the B-21 program, and close all US military bases outside the US. Shrink the armed forces budget. There is a ton of money to be saved if we don’t need to project power across the globe. The amount Ukraine is getting pales in comparison to those costs, and the global influence from helping Ukraine is far greater, not just with Ukraine but with every other nation that voted with them at the UN.
View Quote

Lol, there is always a new bogeyman for the military industrial complex and even more dumb Americans that support the current thing. Dumb, by design...
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:49:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Republicans know that Zelenskyyyyyy. will just use the money for piano lessons.

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 8:15:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The main reason why derpy right wingers are taking an anti-Ukraine stance is so that they can pat themselves on the back for being contrarians who don't take "normie" stances. They define themselves as being redpilled guys who believe themselves to be above "normies" and thus must always take the opposite stance, because they know the "real facts." In reality, though, they don't care about facts. They only care about not being "one of them." They're nothing more than right wing NPCs.
View Quote

This may be the dumbest thing I have ever read on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This guy also didn't want a ride out - he wanted ammo to fight with instead.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck Zelensky.
He can take all of his stolen money and go straight to Hell.
View Quote

Dude people are watching, he ain’t stealing. How does that work? Sell 155mm shells stolen from army guys who need them with sons shooting and under fire? No
Sell humvees on euro.gov? Ok 5grand a piece, x200 no that’s not going to work.
Steal from US administer account run by state dept? You’re not thinking logically man?

You get a bullet to the head if caught stealing and yes the troops/security would do it if they could.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about no?

Ukraine is a money laundering operation.  Anyone who doesn't see that is more blind than Ray Charles was.

I don't consider myself by how I compare to others...I could give a shit less what other people think about me.  Stopped giving a F about other people's opinions in high school when I applied George Carlin's rule of stupid people to those around me.

I simply call a spade a spade, and this one is easy.

Oh, and I'm of Ukrainian heritage, and STILL don't believe we should have sent the amount of money (to be laundered back to U.S. politicians) that we did.  How about we fix our shit here first?!?

GMAFB.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Worked like a charm, $45,000,000,000 for free! Even kissed Nancy.  How fucking presidential was that?
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2022/03/18/ap4112261179-060038f881873f044ddb971ecc6bafdc28c700de.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2022/03/18/ap4112261179-060038f881873f044ddb971ecc6bafdc28c700de.jpg

Bigger_Hammer

The constant comparison to Churchill is disgusting.  This piece of shit has already received billion and billions and billions.

Churchill was a statesman trying to save his country way before he became Prime Minister .  This piece of shit zelenskyyyyy is an opportunist who is only concerned about himself.

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#45]
How many celebrities did Churchill meet with as the Blitzkrieg bombed London?

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
29m
·
Modern warfare.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109563203244062330
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Senate GOP appears far more on board with Ukraine aid than House so we’ll see how this pans out in the next 2 years of Congress. Media says McCarthy and others weren’t swayed by Zelensky speech.
View Quote

Some congressmen are probably legitimately concerned about the money but this is theater.

McCarthy et al are just angling for the best deal for themselves while looking like conservatives for the crowd.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How many celebrities did Churchill meet with as the Blitzkrieg bombed London?

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
29m

Modern warfare.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109563203244062330
View Quote
It sounds like you want Zelensky to sit in a bunker and take the invasion like a rape victim. If he did that you would call him all sorts of vulgarities related to being a coward. Same if he took a ride out on 2/25.

You sir, have Zelensky Derangement Syndrome, when you criticize no matter what action he takes. Same thing the left did with Trump.

He is doing what is necessary as the president of his country to become the premier arms importer in the world to save his country. Anything less than that, and his citizens should demand treason charges.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The constant comparison to Churchill is disgusting.  This piece of shit has already received billion and billions and billions.

Churchill was a statesman trying to save his country way before he became Prime Minister .  This piece of shit zelenskyyyyy is an opportunist who is only concerned about himself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

But it IS accurate. (except that Zelensky isn't a career politican (or "Statesman" as you phrase it)

A smaller & peaceful country - that gave up much of their arms in protection by a peace treaty with it's larger & stronger neighbor who promised not to invade nor interfere internally now finds itself under further full on invasion from a dictator with total & ruthless control who violently suppresses any dissent & arrests or kills any opposition.

Just as a certain unnamed Dictator who invaded his neighbors then unleashed thousands of V-1 & V-2 against the civilian population of England, the Ukrainian civilians find  themselves under a similar assault in their homes by hundreds of missiles fired by the Russians, not against military targets but diliberately targeting the Civilian population.

Can you remind me when it was that those vast columns of Ukrainian Tanks & APCs rolled across the Russian borders attacking & taking the territory of Russia?

Or when the Ukrainian Air Force sent waves of bombers & fired hundreds of missiles against Russian Civilians in their cities?

Europe has been a peace since 1945 & we haven't had a "World War" since because it was understood that nations can't attack each other to conquer the population or land of other nations.

Putin clearly broke that Norm & the Budapest Agreement when the Ukrainian people made clear they didn't want to remain crippled under the Russian System of Corruption & Control under Moscow's (Putin's) thumb.  So Putin fell back to "Dictator can take what he wants from whomever he want by any means necessary" back into play.  And if it wrecks a nation & kills great numbers of people - what does it matter to the Dictator - his family & that of his enablers will never serve or die.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Putin clearly broke that Norm & the Budapest Agreement when the Ukrainian people made clear they didn't want to remain crippled under the Russian System of Corruption & Control under Moscow's (Putin's) thumb.  So Putin fell back to "Dictator can take what he wants from whomever he want by any means necessary" back into play.  And if it wrecks a nation & kills great numbers of people - what does it matter to the Dictator - his family & that of his enablers will never serve or die.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
It's quite telling that the F Ukraine crowd NEVER criticizes Putin or demands he be held accountable or change his course of action.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Where in the hell did you come up with your screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where in the hell did you come up with your screen name?

Mel Gibson’s secret account?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top