BCM
User Panel

Page / 62
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just saw that.  Interesting as PSA supposedly will also offered a chopped down 10 rounder

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shield is releasing a gen 3 s15. Also a 10 round mag if you cut your grip down.

Did say they are changing manufactures as well.
I wonder if their new manufacturer is PSA?

They just showed off their 43X version of the DAGR with 15 round mags...

The pics I saw of the Gen 3 S15 look like an S15.  This is the PSA mag.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/348220/MicroDaggerMagazine_png-2677791.JPG
Just saw that.  Interesting as PSA supposedly will also offered a chopped down 10 rounder

Interesting.  I only know of maybe 2-3 that chopped their 43X after I proved it could be done.  There is the Shadow CR920 that the 10rd mags might fit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 6:24:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Shield is releasing a gen 3 s15. Also a 10 round mag if you cut your grip down.

Did say they are changing manufactures as well.
View Quote

I'm looking forward to hearing how the gen 3 work for people. So far, I'm not confident enough in SA mags to give them a try but I'd like for my mind to get changed on that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#3]
So are people still having issues with these mags?  I have 3 and they are flawless in 2 different 43x's.  I just bought 5 more as i like them so much more than the stock mags.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So are people still having issues with these mags?  I have 3 and they are flawless in 2 different 43x's.  I just bought 5 more as i like them so much more than the stock mags.
View Quote

Reliability seems to vary a lot

I have 7 mags that ive tested and 2 more I just bought. So far theyve been reliable without malfunctions and I carry with one that has had 500rds through the mag without issue
Page / 62
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top