Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The Macro grip frame was OOS but I was able to get a couple magazines. It's incredible that they're the same size as the 15 rounders, I think I'm going to skip the grip and just roll with the 17 rd mags for now. Maybe I'll revisit it when Wilson comes out with their grip.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Got the TLR7sub and ordered a QVO tactical holster.  They have a wait time but that's where we are at.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone know of a company making trigger guards like the Raven Vanguard?
View Quote
@PH1L

https://amend2mags.com/techna-carry-sig-sauer-p365/
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Perfect thanks!
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Perfect thanks!
View Quote
And quit spammin' the boards!
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And quit spammin' the boards!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2022 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone know of a company making trigger guards like the Raven Vanguard?
@PH1L

https://amend2mags.com/techna-carry-sig-sauer-p365/

@PH1L

That looks like it is for the regular p365 and not the macro. Just FYI
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Tier1concealed.com
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who makes holsters for this thing?  Most of the usual suspects aren't ready yet.

Tier1concealed.com

Am I blind?  I love T1C but can’t find the Macro in the list?
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 6:35:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@PH1L

View Quote
The retention is on the trigger guard only, so no reason it would not work on the Macro.  I have this "holster" and my Macro frame arrives today (per Fedex, so who really knows) and I will post confirmation (or bitter shame) as soon as I know for sure.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 7:19:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The retention is on the trigger guard only, so no reason it would not work on the Macro.  I have this "holster" and my Macro frame arrives today (per Fedex, so who really knows) and I will post confirmation (or bitter shame) as soon as I know for sure.
View Quote

The macro has a picatinny rail instead of the Sig proprietary setup on the standard and XL 365's so there is a good chance it won't fit but if it doesn't, you can probably take a heat gun, get the holster really hot so it's somewhat flexible then shove the macro into it and make it fit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The macro has a picatinny rail instead of the Sig proprietary setup on the standard and XL 365's so there is a good chance it won't fit but if it doesn't, you can probably take a heat gun, get the holster really hot so it's somewhat flexible then shove the macro into it and make it fit.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.

Ordered this
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Macro slide on a Wilson XL grip. For winter or if I'm heading into a rougher part of town, I'll swap over to the macro grip for that extra capacity.

Attachment Attached File

I have QVO holsters ordered for both outfits.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Macro slide on a Wilson XL grip. For winter or if I'm heading into a rougher part of town, I'll swap over to the macro grip for that extra capacity.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/141584/A2189326-7769-4B58-AE75-D6B4B39BBE0C_jpe-2569783.JPG

I have QVO holsters ordered for both outfits.
View Quote

this is the configuration I'm thinking about most... I was seeing the 17 round mags come with an adapter so they will work with shorter grips. Then you have a "real" capacity for when you want it, but with mag guts holding me at 14+1 I don't feel undergunned as it is.

@manjii you get your macro module yet?
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@PH1L

I have the raven concealment for the Glock and the regular Sig p365.  Trigger guard and frame on the macro are wider than the standard 365 (not wide enough to fit the Glock model) I'm betting it won't fit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

this is the configuration I'm thinking about most... I was seeing the 17 round mags come with an adapter so they will work with shorter grips. Then you have a "real" capacity for when you want it, but with mag guts holding me at 14+1 I don't feel undergunned as it is.

@manjii you get your macro module yet?
View Quote
I've thought about the mag guts to get 2 more rounds but I'm worried about potentially losing reliability, have you heard of anyone with issues?
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've thought about the mag guts to get 2 more rounds but I'm worried about potentially losing reliability, have you heard of anyone with issues?
View Quote

I had the base plate pop off of mine after months of use. I was moving furniture and pop, rounds shot out everywhere.

Can't recall if I bumped it into something. I went back to stock 12 rounders.

That said many have had no problems with theirs
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Am I blind?  I love T1C but can’t find the Macro in the list?
View Quote

Which model holster are you looking at because its on the list for the agis elite and axis elite
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The poster below yours (base popped off) is literally the only bad thing I’ve heard. Ran them in a shield for 3 years. Have a bunch of the 10+2 and have hundreds of rounds through without issue.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Which model holster are you looking at because its on the list for the agis elite and axis elite
View Quote

TYVM you’re correct.  I use the Axis Slim.  Can’t order it for that for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#20]
FedEx did NOT deliver today, tracker says delayed.  Shocked!
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Delivered today.  The trigger guard is wider on the Macro, so no, the Amend2 doesn't fit.  Sorry for the bad tip.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#22]
What makes the macro mags $60?

Almost twice the price of the other 365 mags. Are they that much better or is sig charging this because they can?

Link Posted: 10/21/2022 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Almost twice the price of the other 365 mags. Are they that much better or is sig charging this because they can?

View Quote

New product, packaged w/ 3 basepads, and there's a premium for the "SIG SAUER" lettering.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 12:10:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you buy 10 or more Phil will give you a tuggie.
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing. Its simply a supply vs demand thing. Lots of people want them but there is only so many to go around right now. Give it a year and these will be the same price as all other 320/365 mags

Sig knows people wants these and are willing to pay for it. Sig is a business and the whole point of a business is to make money so I don't blame them one little bit. Plus selling them at this price seems to have kept the neckbeards from buying them out and selling them on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Attachment Attached File

Got mine kitted out the way I wanted. 507k and a TLR7 sub

Gotta wait for my QVO holster to carry it.

Shoots great.

Shot it side by side with my standard 365 and my 3rd Gen Glock 19 that has been my go to for 25 years.

The macro is a Goldilocks pistol for me. Just right. Combined with the Sig magazine witchcraft it’s a winner.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Just ordered a grip module and a mag.

Can't wait to try it out.  If I like it, I'll be ordering more mags, an EPS Carry and Certum 3 for it
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Grip modules and mags have been in stock all day.  I’m surprised.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Just in case someone is wondering the same niche question I was;

If you already had holsters for a P365XL w/ Tactical Development picattiny adapter and TLR-7A, my new Macro fits perfectly. ( I think mine is a McKinitech holster. )
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Things that make you go hmmm...
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#32]
I recently bought an ACE XL EVO grip from a forum member and I gotta say I don't really know what the Macro version is going to do much better other than limit me to 17rd mags.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#33]
I just want a specter, with out the specter price tag. Heck I actually just want the comp slide to put on my standard 365, maybe get an xl grip for when I want more ammo.

I am not paying whole gun prices for a comp slide new.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Half the reason to buy a Macro is to get that slide cheaper than a Spectre Comp. I presume that they'll eventually release a somewhat cheaper version without the Sig Custom Works tagline and high suppressor sights.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Update.  The macro has ruined Glocks for me over the course of 3 weeks.

I've been carrying a Glock 23/19 for 25 years.

Now it points wrong, feels like a 2x4 in my hand.  This is a gun that I've slide profiled. RMR, grip stippled, and put thousands of rounds through over the years.  Won competitions, taken classes, you name it.

I've had a standard 365 micro compact as a deep carry gun for a few years, but it didn't ruin my Glock.

I used to laugh at "muh grip angle" etc guys when it came to Glocks.  Many pistols tried to unseat it but perfection always won.

I'm not going to ditch it, but I think I'm gonna need to change holster and mag carriers on my warbelt etc. and leave the much-loved Glock in the back of the safe.

The Macro with small backstrap is so good.

Link Posted: 11/15/2022 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Now it points wrong, feels like a 2x4 in my hand.  This is a gun that I've slide profiled. RMR, grip stippled, and put thousands of rounds through over the years.  Won competitions, taken classes, you name it.

I've had a standard 365 micro compact as a deep carry gun for a few years, but it didn't ruin my Glock.

I used to laugh at "muh grip angle" etc guys when it came to Glocks.  Many pistols tried to unseat it but perfection always won.

I'm not going to ditch it, but I think I'm gonna need to change holster and mag carriers on my warbelt etc. and leave the much-loved Glock in the back of the safe.

View Quote

I feel this, I was just looking around to see if I could find an OWB XMacro light bearing holster I could mount to a QLS fork.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I feel this, I was just looking around to see if I could find an OWB XMacro light bearing holster I could mount to a QLS fork.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://werkz.com/

I think they have a fork option
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

good find! doesnt fit my light, I have Foxtrot 2 or a TLR-7A, both of which work well on this gun, but they only have a holster for TLR7Sub and specifically call out it wont work with the 7A
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#40]

Mischief machine is putting out a more “standard” style Macro grip around December.

Planning on getting one of those with a stainless XL slide for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

good find! doesnt fit my light, I have Foxtrot 2 or a TLR-7A, both of which work well on this gun, but they only have a holster for TLR7Sub and specifically call out it wont work with the 7A
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had the opposite problem. Had to look around for makers that fit the TLR7 sub.

Maybe trexarms has one for your 7A?
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Got my macro grip on the mail today.  Hacked it up with the dremel because of the manual safety and installed it. It’s way better than the xl grip even though I liked that one as well. I hate how I couldn’t just buy a version that would work with the manual safety however.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 2:41:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Got my macro grip on the mail today.  Hacked it up with the dremel because of the manual safety and installed it. It’s way better than the xl grip even though I liked that one as well. I hate how I couldn’t just buy a version that would work with the manual safety however.
View Quote

I’m about to do the same to my grip, I’m just waiting on the safety to arrive in the mail. Did you use a jig or just eye ball it? I do agree it’s lame that there isn’t a manual safety grip for the macro…yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted: I hate how I couldn’t just buy a version that would work with the manual safety however.
View Quote

I am really hoping that is because there is a fuller size “Macro” safety coming soon.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Tulster has one for it already.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:42:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Tulster makes a Holster already. I purchased one and like it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#47]
QVO appendix rig came today.  Super cool.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Wondering if anyone has used CHPWS’s slide milling service for RMRcc? Mostly curious how much material they remove, and whether the factory sights can be used through the RMRcc glass when they’re done?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I had the opposite problem. Had to look around for makers that fit the TLR7 sub.

Maybe trexarms has one for your 7A?
View Quote
That's what I have, and yes it fits the TLR7A.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#50]
I finally had a chance to shoot my P365X Macro slide (slide comp), and I have to say I was rather unimpressed. The slide comp doesn't seem to do much of anything when put head to head with a normal P365 slide and with a different X-slide with a PMM comp. If anything, the slide comp actually made it feel a little worse for some reason (more weight reciprocating?). This is not say the Macro is a bad gun, but I suspect the P365XL plus Macro grip is the better buy on the whole.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top