BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
OK, so at 1500 cards per hour they bought a big boy card printer, probably the same brand as the DMV uses. Like a Datacard MX6000 card issuance system. That's 1500 cards per hour with color. But they bought some cheap ass PVC ID card stock, skipped the security overlay and took about 5 2 minutes to layout the design in the software.

I am underwhelmed. Not so much for use here but rather in other states. Looks fake. Not that it matters.

I could print one to match in my office here in about a minute. And add a fancy overlay in that!

I was thinking along those lines, too.  We've got a smaller Datacard printer at work and they print more official looking badges, that I designed, every day,  Oh well, it'll serve it's purpose, and by the time they expire, maybe they'll have something nicer in place.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey, remember when everyone dumped on the DOJ saying it would take weeks, and weeks, and weeks?

I won't hold my breath for the mea culpas on that one.

So now we need to suck someones dick everytime he have an opinion and it turns out wrong? Not gonna happen, and I am no less of a man because of it.

ETA the government is slow always has been. They do nothing in a hurry. People expect the governmet to be slow. The fact this happened does not negate the fact that virtually every other aspect of the government is slow. When the DOJ is sitting on 30,000 apps and it stretchs the wait time to 45 days or longer are you going to come on here with a grand apology? No you won't.

So far, all the pissing and moaning has turned out to be 100% wrong.  We'll see if people start to go back on their word.

Also, if the government is always slow, how do you explain them being fast on some things?  Maybe not 'always'...

Let me correct myself. Except for this ALL of my government experiences have ALL been slow.

I am not going to respond again I am sure I will say something that will get me banned. I am in that I don't give a fuck mood. So enjoy whatever you are trying to gain with your posts.

I really need to learn not to feed the trolls.

You both need to quit the nit picking bullshit. Couple of fucking women or what??!! (sorry to any women).

You both need to jump in the shower, wash the sand out of your va j j's and come out as friends. I know neither one of you will never agree with each other on training, but you are both on similar sides.

Couple of fucking 'ginas. Wow.

Yawn. Did you say something?
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
You know how much I love you, big guy?  

ETA: Directed at Unique1, not the Eye-tal-yun midget.
2nd edit: Even though I love him too.  XX's and OO's so he doesn't feel slighted.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

F-er.  I was reading back a couple posts and hit quote to type "You had better specify who you are talking to around these parts".

Hit quote and boom, your ETA.  

So much for being excited.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

2nd edit: Even though I love him too. XX's and OO's so he doesn't feel slighted.

Too much sand-in-manginas and man-on-man love going on 'round here these days.

Toss in a side of fondue and it will be all around gh... oh wait, nevermind.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Quoted:

2nd edit: Even though I love him too. XX's and OO's so he doesn't feel slighted.

Careful slim... you just might get uninvited to the next ghey fest!!!

Oh, and thanks FMD.

ETA. You missed the fondue/korean party this weekend. Tommy Trauma and None stopped in, left VERY full. Then sunday it was tri-tip day... Next will be?????

Probably something related to a new league a few of us guys will be getting into in a few weeks: Sim league at Gander. 7 weeks, LOTS of shooting.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok how about this.

I'm sorry. For everything. Let's all sing cumbaya now and enjoy each others company.

I'm sorry I said anything about the governmet. I stand corrected. ALL government processes are fast, and the government is a well oiled machine in which we should trust in blindly.

Please will you all forgive me?

Most of all sorry to the OP for continuing to hijack the thread even after it was hijacked.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ok how about this.

I'm sorry. For everything. Let's all sing cumbaya now and enjoy each others company.

I'm sorry I said anything about the governmet. I stand corrected. ALL government processes are fast, and the government is a well oiled machine in which we should trust in blindly.

Most of all sorry to the OP for continuing to hijack the thread even after it was hijacked.

Do you even know how to spell facetious?

F A C E T I O U S

Little italian midget... now THAT was funny FMD.

All kidding aside, nice apology Todd. I and others feel MUCH better. Thank you.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok how about this.

Do you even know how to spell facetious?

F A C E T I O U S

All kidding aside, nice apology Todd. I and others feel MUCH better. Thank you.

Sorry again. I must have missed the in the post. My bad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I fully expect a "leprechaun" comeback.  In fact, I'd be disappointed if it didn't come.

SuperPimp, sorry for cocking up your thread.  Congrats!

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I fully expect a "leprechaun" comeback.  In fact, I'd be disappointed if it didn't come.

SuperPimp, sorry for cocking up your thread.  Congrats!

Sorry I have to much sand in my vagina to even call you anything.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I fully expect a "leprechaun" comeback. In fact, I'd be disappointed if it didn't come.

SuperPimp, sorry for cocking up your thread. Congrats!

Sorry I have to much sand in my vagina to even call you anything.

New product line at the Bob & Rocco show?  Fix that right up.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful slim... you just might get uninvited to the next ghey fest!!!

Oh, and thanks FMD.

ETA. You missed the fondue/korean party this weekend. Tommy Trauma and None stopped in, left VERY full. Then sunday it was tri-tip day... Next will be?????

Probably something related to a new league a few of us guys will be getting into in a few weeks: Sim league at Gander. 7 weeks, LOTS of shooting.

I caught my mouth in time.  Maybe not so much over here.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_21/468273_CCW_supplies.html&page=1#i5039061

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
New product line at the Bob & Rocco show?  Fix that right up.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iX49WOSX64Y/TEO3zHoisWI/AAAAAAAAA6k/RoGyNDPR8dQ/s400/sand+gone+autism.jpg

Is that available gift-wrapped for cranky gun dealers?
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Is that available gift-wrapped for cranky gun dealers?

I was thinking he could add it to his tables.

We could then buy it from him.

Then give it back?

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#16]
AJ_Dual-

You're not supposed to know!!  We can only show those to get "speacial treatment!!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

AJ_Dual-

You're not supposed to know!! We can only show those to get "speacial treatment!!"

He learned about it the same place the rest of us did many years ago. Kirk outed the secret in episode 127.

Later confirmed in an episode of Simon & Simon Hunter.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AJ_Dual-

You're not supposed to know!! We can only show those to get "speacial treatment!!"

He learned about it the same place the rest of us did many years ago. Kirk outed the secret in episode 127.

http://i43.tinypic.com/8vno6w.jpg

But he PERFECTED it with Denny Crane... my hero.

Knee... left foot... right foot... THANK GOD FOR GUNS!!!

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, so at 1500 cards per hour they bought a big boy card printer, probably the same brand as the DMV uses. Like a Datacard MX6000 card issuance system. That's 1500 cards per hour with color. But they bought some cheap ass PVC ID card stock, skipped the security overlay and took about 5 2 minutes to layout the design in the software.

I am underwhelmed. Not so much for use here but rather in other states. Looks fake. Not that it matters.

I could print one to match in my office here in about a minute. And add a fancy overlay in that!

I was thinking along those lines, too.  We've got a smaller Datacard printer at work and they print more official looking badges, that I designed, every day,  Oh well, it'll serve it's purpose, and by the time they expire, maybe they'll have something nicer in place.

Who gives a crap what they look like! You guys finally have CCW and you're whining about how the cards look? Here In Indiana ours are printed on a sheet of pink paper. You have to cut out and laminate them yourselves.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AJ_Dual-

http://i43.tinypic.com/8vno6w.jpg

But he PERFECTED it with Denny Crane... my hero.

Knee... left foot... right foot... THANK GOD FOR GUNS!!!

I never saw that one.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking along those lines, too. We've got a smaller Datacard printer at work and they print more official looking badges, that I designed, every day, Oh well, it'll serve it's purpose, and by the time they expire, maybe they'll have something nicer in place.

Who gives a crap what they look like! You guys finally have CCW and you're whining about how the cards look? Here In Indiana ours are printed on a sheet of pink paper. You have to cut out and laminate them yourselves.

Just to clarify, only one of us HAS CCW. Mr. Smarter-than-the-rest-of-us that is.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had to take his pimp hand out to make that happen.

Until ours show up in the mail in 6 months, we need something to bitch about.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top