Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 45
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/9/2024 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By InfamousAK:

Doing something very similar I had in my head with my 106F, thank you so much for posting this so I can physically see what it will look like when finished!

How's the accuracy out to range with that NX8, and what's the farthest you have pushed it?
View Quote

I was only shooting winchester 55g XM193 and during zeroing I was able to pull off this 2” group.  I was on a beer, bbq, and buddies trip so we switched to shooting steel after that. I was hitting a reduced torso at 260m pretty easily.

I will admit, I did not like the Nx8 at 8x magnification.  The image clarity, tight eye box, and size of the reticle at 8x was not optimal. I felt most comfortable at 4-5x

I plan on taking it back out with some 77gr and see what I can squeeze out of it.

The real star of the show was this 107FR I put together. Talk about a blast to shoot! I think it just became my favorite AK.

Both together:

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 1:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is my updated PSA102
Barwarus/kusa handguard
DE-6 Foregrip
SAG AK AR buttstock adapter
CTR Stock & cheek riser
JMac Keymount w/ Dead Air Sandman S
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Despite what the internet experts say, this thing shoots extremely well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
This one took a while.... Zenitco RPK isn't easy to come by these days.  

VEPR RPK74M.

Arsenal 106 with old parts off of other guns:
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA GF3

Link Posted: 6/22/2024 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Page / 45
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top