Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Pistol braces have come a long way, but I'll stick with my SBRs. "Michigan Pistol" makes it legal to carry my less than 26" SBR.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I have both.  With a quality collapsing brace, I don't see the performance improvement of an SBR that would offset the freedom of movement between states that a pistol provides.  This is especially important when taking training outside of the state. I would like to emphasize "Quality" collapsible brace.  You don't want to look foolish in a class.  Also, I hate paperwork. IMO.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got both.  I really like the SBR for what it is, and having a real stock is nice.  But, I worry about it more, and it's personal intrinsic value to me is much higher because quite frankly, it's not easily replaceable if somehow lost, stolen, or irreparably damaged.

I also did a cheap build with a SBM4 brace.  I have to say, I was impressed with the quality of the brace.  It's not the same as a stock, since it's really relying on tension only to hold it on the tube, but it absolutely falls into the "more than good enough" category for utility.  I don't have the same concerns about fooling around or being hard on it since it is easily and cheaply replaceable, both in terms of monetary and time cost.

I don't see myself doing another SBR, unless there was some specific build I really had my heart set on.  For making a future compact build, I will probably just go the pistol route.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't always agree with the ARFCOM doctrine of 'buy both' but in my case, both is the best option for me. I live about 5 minutes from the Maine/New Hampshire and spend time in both states nearly every day. Before the laws changed, I would have to make a trip home to drop off my pistol(s) before heading into NH (I don't have a NH carry permit).

Now I can go between states without worry, but an SBR would complicate that issue again. I'll keep an SBR for home and in state range use, but I'll have a pistol for out of state range use and travel between the two states. If I was still living in central Maine I'd probably skip the pistol and stick to the SBR but for where I live now, both seems to be the correct choice.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everytime I saw my brace it made me think of the stupid laws that make me have that ugly compromise contraption on there in the first place.  Everytime I looked at it I thought how it would look much better with a real stock.  That alone was worth $200 bucks to me.

I do have a pistol lower so I could carry it in my car but I honestly never do that so I haven’t even used that lower since I got my stamp back.  Probably end up selling the brace and just building it into a normal lower.
View Quote
So, you're pissed about a loophole and are willing to spend $200 for permission to not use the loophole.  I agree.  It's a fucked up law.

I also agree that when some asshole shoots up a school with an AR pistol we'll all be disassembling our pistols.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Shockwave on my AR pistol. I see no need to SBR it. Shoulders just fine. Very stable as it uses a set screw to lock it in place. No wobble at all. Just not easily adjustable. But it’s set right where I like it.

Would I like a “real” stock ...sure. But for all the legal reasons already stated, it’s a no brainer for me. I have 2 other 16” rifles, so I can always drag them out, and stroke their stocks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for the brace crew buzzwords like "flickability" and "lighter weight"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stockshaming

I'm just waiting for the brace crew buzzwords like "flickability" and "lighter weight"
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It sounds like those greener pastures might be Texas. Am I right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I left (california) for greener pastures.
It sounds like those greener pastures might be Texas. Am I right?
Tennessee.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Tennessee.
View Quote
I got the first two letters right.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Get both worked for me
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Cost is irrelevant. An Exos Defense tube to get over 26OAL with a 10.3 bbl is 50 bucks, an SBM4 is 150. Even if it's on sale, you need a buffer and spring. If you've already got that it's still 150-200. A tax stamp is 200, no difference in cost, let's get over that.

Real talk? Fuck the crown. I don't ask my woman permission to buy things, why do I need to ask the Crown's permission?

Worried about SHTF? Keep a receiver extension and stock on hand, and don't like you people don't have drawers full. Takes five minutes to change, and less to chuck into your bug out back so you can change it if need be.

Sturdiness? I've chucked blades and SBM4's alike into dirt, rocks, sand and puddles in 2-gun matches. They've held up fine.

Comfort? The SBM4 on my MK18 is more comfortable than anything short of a B5 Enhanced. It's better than the stupid fucking CAR stock I keep on my M4 clone for looks.

The brace gives you a free pass, and a long enough tube gives you length of pull.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Real talk? Fuck the crown. I don't ask my woman permission to buy things, why do I need to ask the Crown's permission?
View Quote
So I guess you just ride around with an unregistered SBR then & stick it to the man? Or do you assemble legal AR pistols with arm braces.

Don't act like putting an arm brace on your AR scores Outlaw points. It doesn't.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if everyone thinks the same thing about that one guy who shows up at the advanced carbine course with a braced pistol lol

I will probably never bother with building an AR pistol because of the fact that a few dollars more will get you a tax stamp and a real SBR. I don't constantly travel across multiple states on the regular basis so my circumstances are different from others that may use them for compliance purposes.

Some say SBRs are pointless, I say braces are pointless and just a way to cut corners that's not really cutting corners so why bother. To each their own.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So I guess you just ride around with an unregistered SBR then & stick it to the man? Or do you assemble legal AR pistols with arm braces.

Don't act like putting an arm brace on your AR scores Outlaw points. It doesn't.
View Quote
A good brace is better than a Colt waffle, a "pistol" with the right tube and brace is basically an unregistered SBR.

Don't like being a "stamp collector" is a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wonder if everyone thinks the same thing about that one guy who shows up at the advanced carbine course with a braced pistol lol

I will probably never bother with building an AR pistol because of the fact that a few dollars more will get you a tax stamp and a real SBR. I don't constantly travel across multiple states on the regular basis so my circumstances are different from others that may use them for compliance purposes.

Some say SBRs are pointless, I say braces are pointless and just a way to cut corners that's not really cutting corners so why bother. To each their own.
View Quote
Would you be surprised to know that some "reputable" trainers use and encourage the choice of braced pistol over SBR?  I would not laugh at these guys. Some even have great hair.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#16]
This is all pretty pointless. To me there is no such thing as a good brace because even a waffle stock is still the better option here.

If you're in the camp that braces are better or just as good or just as comfortable, then where are these wonder braces on your carbines and precision rifles that have barrels of legal lengths??

Exactly!

You're not fooling anyone if you're that contradicting and dishonest to yourselves on this whole matter.

Having a pistol does not make you any better or less of a gun owner than someone who has SBR's. The reverse is the same as well. And just because myself or others ee no value of a pistol doesn't mean that it's an attack on you personally. I see no harm in others wanting pistols. You need to show the same respect to those who don't care for them because honestly we're on the same team here in the eternal fight of good versus evil and keeping our rights to own whatever it is that you prefer.

If #MAGA killed the SBR laws, you'd all be celebrating and talking it up at how you cannot wait to get real stocks and the EE would be flooded like the last time Sig braces became almost verboten.

This entire argument is just as hypocritical as those who demonize 14.5's and spit venom at the idea of having to pin and weld to be a legal 16 while making every zero meter effective range excuses on how the 16 is the best or just as good as a 14.5. SBR laws drop and suddenly pic threads would be rampant with all of these 14.5's barrels.

These arguments are so fake. You're too wrapped up with your egos being hurt that you can't even see it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:43:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Imo you need both.

The SBR lower(s) should be like any other lower you own so switching between your other lowers is seamless, and an SBR lower isn't an SBR with a 16"+ barreled upper.

One pistol lower for loaded/concealed/vehicle use and crossing state lines without sufficient notice to file a 5320.20.
View Quote
Could one not just have one lower, built first as a pistol, then tax paid as SBR... put any upper on it and then just add/remove stick from carbine tube to make it SBR/pistol as needed?
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

A good brace is better than a Colt waffle, a "pistol" with the right tube and brace is basically an unregistered SBR.
View Quote
Is it?  Are people choosing to purchase braces now, instead of adjustable stocks?  In what way is the brace better than a standard M4 stock?
Serious questions.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Would you be surprised to know that some "reputable" trainers use and encourage the choice of braced pistol over SBR?  I would not laugh at these guys. Some even have great hair.
View Quote
Not surprised at all lmao
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is all pretty pointless. To me there is no such thing as a good brace because even a waffle stock is still the better option here.

If you're in the camp that braces are better or just as good or just as comfortable, then where are these wonder braces on your carbines and precision rifles that have barrels of legal lengths??

Exactly!

You're not fooling anyone if you're that contradicting and dishonest to yourselves on this whole matter.

Having a pistol does not make you any better or less of a gun owner than someone who has SBR's. The reverse is the same as well. And just because myself or others ee no value of a pistol doesn't mean that it's an attack on you personally. I see no harm in others wanting pistols. You need to show the same respect to those who don't care for them because honestly we're on the same team here in the eternal fight of good versus evil and keeping our rights to own whatever it is that you prefer.

If #MAGA killed the SBR laws, you'd all be celebrating and talking it up at how you cannot wait to get real stocks and the EE would be flooded like the last time Sig braces became almost verboten.

This entire argument is just as hypocritical as those who demonize 14.5's and spit venom at the idea of having to pin and weld to be a legal 16 while making every zero meter effective range excuses on how the 16 is the best or just as good as a 14.5. SBR laws drop and suddenly pic threads would be rampant with all of these 14.5's barrels.

These arguments are so fake. You're too wrapped up with your egos being hurt that you can't even see it.

View Quote
Brutally well stated lol. You can apply this to about 95% of all firearm and gear related discussions/debates
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#22]
I tried the pistol route years ago with a 10.5 and didn't like it so I did sbr the 10.5. Recently I decided I want a 7 to 7.5 sbr but with the changes to the trust regulations to everyone on the trust to submit fingerprints ect. I decided to try the pistol route again. With all the brace options out there now I went with a shockwave blade. It's as close to an sbr as you can get without the regulations and anyone in the family can have possession of it if something happen to me.

I have a lot of family members on my trust for my sbr and I'm going to ask them to sent in fingerprints. So for now ar pistols works the best for me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I got a pistol, the braces now a days are getting to be really good.
If you want a good stock that is comfortable you'll be sacrificing a bit with a brace.
It comes down to if you wanna throw the gov $200. Here's the catch, of you want a super sturdy brace, you're paying $220.

https://i.imgur.com/JQpOEgr.jpg

That's with a SBPDW brace. I paid $220 for it. It's got 3 positions. The recoil is the same. If you train with it, it becomes second nature. I think it's comfortable. I can shoot it all day.
I do NOT have a KAK blade but heard they work fine but might be a tad more uncomfortable than the SBPDW or a normal stock. The ATF has said its legal to shoulder a brace so I don't know why that's even a thing anymore that people complain about. I've only ever shot mine shouldered. Never used the brace part on it. And if I want to collapse it and make it smaller I can.

I don't have an SBR but I plan to make one as my next build. Idk how your state is but some people can carry a pistol loaded in their car etc. but not a rifle.
What's your intended purpose for this gun?

I live on the border of Michigan and INdiana. It'd be a pain to have an SBR since you can't cross state lines with it. I'm skeptical of building one for that purpose.

If you're not gonna go to other states with it, or carry it in your car, just do the paperwork and make it an SBR. Be on the safe side legally.
View Quote
I'm in almost the same situation as JohnMH92 above except I live on the Indiana side of the border.  I have relatives and own land in Michigan.  While I can have a loaded rifle in my vehicle in Indiana, I can't in Michigan.   So for me, it makes sense to go the pistol route.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#24]
I've run a legal length upper on my pistol lower because I put a better trigger than what's in my rifle lower. I enjoyed it. With the SBM4, I'll never own an AR with a barrel longer than 14.5 ever again unless it's a precision set up that would run a stock that I would run ONLY on a precision gun. We can go back and forth, and you can tell me that my ego is hurt all you want, but when it comes down to it, I don't have to ask permission to take my MK18 on a road trip.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Just knowing its a brace bothers me and I got tired of explaining to people what the hell is that thing on your gun. SBR and never look back! Oh and if you cant wait for a stamp you might have issues odds are if you're on this site you have more than one gun already and don't need it this minute.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I'll toss something in that someone may or may not have mentioned.

You can use an SBR as a rifle in competition if you feel so inclined. Can't use a pistol in rifle category.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You can use an SBR as a rifle in competition if you feel so inclined. Can't use a pistol in rifle category.
View Quote
Really? Why? Who's rules?
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have and do, so no.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Exactly!

View Quote
Dammit, where is my dude opinion gif?

But yeah, like mentioned here, the only reason is because people dont want to go through all the BS that involves making/buying a  SBR.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.

Because of a short back-and-forth between another poster and myself on another thread, it got me to thinking. Besides the stock adjusting to multiple positions and the ability to run a VFG on it, what advantage does an SBR have over an AR pistol. For the sake of discussion, let's say the barrel length on both is 11.5".

You see, I run my buttstocks in the same position regardless of how I'm using the weapon and I have never liked the vertical foregrip on any of my rifles. So...with that in mind, why would I bother to send in NFA papers to the government for permission to own what I basically legally own without their permission.

Educate me please. Am I missing something?
View Quote
I've got both.  The pistols come out of the safe a least 10* as much as the SBR.   I can have them loaded in the car under concealed carry if I wanted.  I can carry them across state lines w/o asking permission.    They're 95% of the SBR IMO w/ the 5% being slightly worse ergonomics which isn't a big deal.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Now that we can (supposedly) shoulder the brace going the long torturous sbr batf route seems less desirable.  No matter for me though since we still have to do it for cans and everything I own wears one.

No idea how comfortable the braces are when shouldered vs a stock.   I think some extend out to 13 inches or so?   My LWRC UCIW stock is almost too short extended at under 9 inches.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Now that we can (supposedly) shoulder the brace going the long torturous sbr batf route seems less desirable.  No matter for me though since we still have to do it for cans and everything I own wears one.

No idea how comfortable the braces are when shouldered vs a stock.   I think some extend out to 13 inches or so?   My LWRC UCIW stock is almost too short extended at under 9 inches.
View Quote
Mine (shockwave) is useable but not nearly as comfortable as a stock. I also have a "cheek saddle" type brace. Also useable (soft pad on the rear) but not as comfortable as a stock
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Mine (shockwave) is useable but not nearly as comfortable as a stock. I also have a "cheek saddle" type brace. Also useable (soft pad on the rear) but not as comfortable as a stock
View Quote
From what I read on their description the shockwave has a flat blade meant to rest against the forearm.   That blade looks like it would not be nice against the shoulder.

The last few trade magazines I picked up showed many brace manufacturers shouldering their product.  I was puzzled at first but realized the restriction must have been reviewed and lifted.   Was bullshit to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From what I read on their description the shockwave has a flat blade meant to rest against the forearm.   That blade looks like it would not be nice against the shoulder.

The last few trade magazines I picked up showed many brace manufacturers shouldering their product.  I was puzzled at first but realized the restriction must have been reviewed and lifted.   Was bullshit to begin with.
View Quote
If I remember right the letter said you would not be in violation if you inadvertently shouldered a brace, it was a statement like that and that if it was shouldered it did not change the purpose the pistol was built for, the act of shouldering did not change the gun.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If I remember right the letter said you would not be in violation if you inadvertently shouldered a brace, it was a statement like that and that if it was shouldered it did not change the purpose the pistol was built for, the act of shouldering did not change the gun.
View Quote
They had to throw in that qualifying word: inadvertently.   How one could inadvertently shoulder a weapon is puzzling.   The concept is typical of gov desk pilot bureaucrats.   Depending on what happens with the next couple elections we could all be sol no matter how we configure though.

Hoping the Blue Wave turns into a Red Sea.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I had a shockwave and it was shit. I have an SB M4 now on an Exos Defense tube, it looks kind of like a MOE and feels kind of like a B5 Bravo. The Exos tube is 9 inches long and has a shouldered area for the brace to stop on. Gives a bit of length of pull.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Street Cred, and less people trying to be a know-it-all at the range. Shorties seem to bring out the talkers, but I'd rather answer the guy who says "you got your class 3?" Or "you got a stamp for that?" than talk to the guy who says "don't let the Feds see you shouldering that, it's a felony" or "my brother in law has a pistol just like yours but his is full auto". I don't know what it is about the shorties that brings the knuckleheads over for a conversation. Lol.
View Quote
True.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#38]
^^ Man, it really does draw them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

True.
View Quote
I'm lucky enough to have a membership at a local gun club, most the cats there know their shit and many are select fire NFA owners. My short stuff usually doesn't get much attention.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly!

View Quote
No, you’re just mad you paid $200 and had to ask permission to put a stock on your gun. Period.

There is ZERO difference in speed between an SBR and a pistol. Who cares if it’s a tad more uncomfortable. Quite honestly I don’t even notice.

It’s laughab that you think your wall of text is correct or anyone cares. I laugh my ass off at my uncle who’s 6 months into his SBR wait. I laugh at him every time we shoot. I’m shooting my 10.5.  He isn’t because ATF.

You sound like those guys who looks down his nose at people who don’t spend $3500 on an AR and thinks any cheaper option is junk.

But have fun with your opinion. I’ll be having fun with my pistol that has less restrictions than your “I got my permission” gun.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have a Shockwave on my AR pistol. I see no need to SBR it. Shoulders just fine. Very stable as it uses a set screw to lock it in place. No wobble at all. Just not easily adjustable. But it’s set right where I like it.

Would I like a “real” stock ...sure. But for all the legal reasons already stated, it’s a no brainer for me. I have 2 other 16” rifles, so I can always drag them out, and stroke their stocks.
View Quote
I have the same, two 16" rifles and a 10.5" pistol with a Shockwave.  My opinion is exactly the same as yours.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Pretty much just a .45 or 9mm thing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When I first got the NFA bug ten years ago I bought a Phase5 pistol tube (padded receiver extension) so that I could legally test out the lower and store the upper while I waited for the stamps to be approved. I never considered keeping it in that configuration. Made 6 sbr's and didn't look back.

Then when the braces became a thing my thought was "no way is the ATF gonna go for that". And I was right. But then they reversed their opinion re the Sig letter.

All that said I still think the SBR route is better for me because it's more comfortable/stable, looks better (I'm vain), and ultimately when I look at the "brace" posted above I can't help but think the ATF is gonna wake up one day (maybe at the behest of a future Dem has president) and go, "that's not a brace, it's a stock".

One other element not yet discussed in this thread is that braces are probably tolerable for .223, .22lr and 9mm but when it comes to 12ga, .308, or even x39 it's going to be much less comfortable to "shoulder" with so little surface area against your body.
View Quote
I've done 5.56, 6.8 SPC, 7.62x39, 22 LR, 9mm, and 458 SOCOM.  None of them were horrible.  The 458 is the only that's a bit rough on recoil.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#44]
My AR pistols with padded buffer tubes are slightly less comfortable and just a bit awkward to shoot, but are not hindered by the lack of stock in any meaningful respect.

This guy has a pretty unscientific test, but the premise is correct...there really ain't much difference in actual use.
AR Pistol VS SBR (Run and Gun Test) YouTube
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No, you’re just mad you paid $200 and had to ask permission to put a stock on your gun. Period.

There is ZERO difference in speed between an SBR and a pistol. Who cares if it’s a tad more uncomfortable. Quite honestly I don’t even notice.

It’s laughab that you think your wall of text is correct or anyone cares. I laugh my ass off at my uncle who’s 6 months into his SBR wait. I laugh at him every time we shoot. I’m shooting my 10.5.  He isn’t because ATF.

You sound like those guys who looks down his nose at people who don’t spend $3500 on an AR and thinks any cheaper option is junk.

But have fun with your opinion. I’ll be having fun with my pistol that has less restrictions than your “I got my permission” gun.
View Quote
Wrong.

Wrong on all accounts.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly!

If I'm not mistaken, your both strokin egos and missing the bigger picture.  Everyone knows a SBR and pistol are neither one worth a crap.........

unless their full auto.
2 guys with souped up 4 cylinders arguing about whose turbo or fuel injection is faster while standing in the Lamborghini dealership parking lot.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My AR pistols with padded buffer tubes are slightly less comfortable and just a bit awkward to shoot, but are not hindered by the lack of stock in any meaningful respect.

This guy has a pretty unscientific test, but the premise is correct...there really ain't much difference in actual use.
View Quote
Scientific or not, that's a cool video. And I love that guy's YouTube channel.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:13:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cool video.  Looks like using the padded tube option would be difficult without a sling to stabilize the weapon.  Methinks the results would be much different without the sling.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#49]
With the advance of pistol parts, they make a lot of sense
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I can keep the SBR loaded in my car and it's legal,
View Quote
I’m also in Arizona and this has been a concern of mine, keeping a loaded SBR in the car. I have searched but found next to nothing in regards. Could you please link me to where it states this is legal? I would very much appreciate the peace of mind.

@GSL

Thanks in advance
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top