AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I absolutely would not have done is go straight to public shaming,
View Quote

Ooo, public shaming!  Surely there must be something in the CoC against that.  Oh wait, I just looked . . . not a word about it.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Almost as sad as digging through a user's posts to try and "no u" them.
View Quote

I'm not the only one that found that queer huh?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ooo, public shaming!  Surely there must be something in the CoC against that.  Oh wait, I just looked . . . not a word about it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The CoC is not there to prevent you from making a fool of yourself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
20 years of prestige rightfully earned by contributing valuable information to a community can be wiped out in a week if you aren't careful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
20 years of prestige rightfully earned by contributing valuable information to a community can be wiped out in a week if you aren't careful.

And if that happens, I swear to you I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears.

Quoted:
If you haven't bothered to reach out to Geissele, either through their regular channels or on this site, it really does seem like you're just here to complain and whine and smear a company.

Typical fan-boy tactic; claim the manufacturer is being “smeared” in an attempt to get a thread locked.  Because posting facts are now “smearing.”

I mean, it’s not like this manufacturer didn’t smear one of our Vets by filing a law suit against him in an attempt to silence him from speaking out against Geissele products.  It’s not like multiple people in this thread alone haven’t reported the dog shit customer service that they’ve received from Geissele  Nooo, none of those things have happened.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]
A call to Geissele would be logical.

But holy shit the fan bois in this thread are something else.

The purse swinging here isn’t even entertaining, it’s just embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow. What an ego. Being helpful is one thing but bragging about your collection of posts?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Typical fan-boy tactic; claim the manufacturer is being “smeared” in an attempt to get a thread locked.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
If you haven't bothered to reach out to Geissele, either through their regular channels or on this site, it really does seem like you're just here to complain and whine and smear a company.

Typical fan-boy tactic; claim the manufacturer is being “smeared” in an attempt to get a thread locked.  

The way this thread is going, it's definitely not me or my posts that are going to get it locked.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Your barrel posts were informative at best. But I have never purchased based upon anything you ever said. Ever.
View Quote

News flash, I’ve never asked you or anyone else here to buy products that I evaluate.  I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I have ZERO financial stake in the products that I review?  In fact, the test and evaluations I do are a financial loss endeavor.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No shaming in here. If I had received the same rail as the OP, I would absolutely have complained about it to Geissele CS, then to GACS, and then made a similar thread if it wasn't resolved.

What I absolutely would not have done is go straight to public shaming, and when people called me out on it, tried to bolster my opinion using my contributions to the website as some kind of weird appeal to authority. That's just sad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perspective is everything, you see what you want to see whether it's the truth or not.

I've said numerous times that if it hadn't been for his awareness complaint, that this was absolutely normal and to be expected.

And please show me in the rulebook that never existed, where one has to to automatically reach out first before making a thread to raise the awareness. I will wait.

Your profile shows Geissele as points of interest for you as well as a picture thread contribution showing an emotional investment. And another of interest particularly where you tried to shame people for not being happy with Geissele's black oxide barrel finish, much as you're attempting to shame a person in here of as well.

No shaming in here. If I had received the same rail as the OP, I would absolutely have complained about it to Geissele CS, then to GACS, and then made a similar thread if it wasn't resolved.

What I absolutely would not have done is go straight to public shaming, and when people called me out on it, tried to bolster my opinion using my contributions to the website as some kind of weird appeal to authority. That's just sad.

Oh?: No shaming? Or no critiquing is allowed because he didn't handle it in the secretive way you were referring to, so that no one else would know about it.

There's no set of rule written or not, in the etiquette of these things.

He was called out as to what exactly? The repeated unrealistic demands for it to be handled their way and not made into a thread? The snarky ten rail test in reference to the ten shot group thing being done for consistency? Was it the demands for an anodizing test with no help whatsoever to show the OP that such a thing even exists? The pleading to reconsider doing a test for the Geissele barrels? The excuse that it should be used and not talked about?

I'm against appeals to authority, but when one has contributed so much and being called on by the kids in the nosebleed seats that have done absolutely nothing on their own to help us as a whole, accept trying to make a valued contributor across multiple board platform react a certain way to make the thread get locked and disappear, any sane person when being pushed on would react that way themselves. It's called a breaking point. He's only human like the rest of us not emotionally invested into a brand.

As cringe as profile post watching is, it's also a fairly useful tool in determining whether or not someone's being impartial or in this case, absolutely not being fair even. And that right there is sad, claiming fairness when the truth is showing the exact opposite.

Have a nice one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ooooo, public shaming.  Surely there must be something in the CoC against that.  Oh wait . . . I just checked . . . not a word about it.

The juvenile notion that one should never speak out about manufacturers putting out shoddy products and that have dog shit customer service is what is actually sad.  And the CoC here doesn’t care what you would have done.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's called a breaking point. He's only human like the rest of us not emotionally invested into a brand.

View Quote

Judging by his posts, and yours, it's pretty clear to me that both of you are very emotionally invested in the brand, just in the opposite direction than you're accusing me of being.

Yes, I've purchased products from G before. Yes, I've posted about them. That doesn't make me a shill or a bad actor just because I think people should give companies a chance to make things right before putting them on blast.

I do think it's a little suspicious that GACS hasn't reached out to OP yet, or posted in this thread, but then again with the way you two are becoming unglued I can sort of see why.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#13]
As someone who was just about to start a build with a G rail, I really appreciate threads like this. Seeing the pics of their older rails next to this new stuff is something that should absolutely be encouraged. Seeing the quotes from the G reps about these changes in quality is eye opening. Manufactures should know that their stuff will be put up in places like this when they kill off the quality and quality control, and show a total lack of concern for the customer's ability to spot garbage when they see it. The OP's rail is garbage. After seeing this, and digging a little deeper I can say I will not use a G rail until they return to the quality level they used to be. If they don't, there are plenty of other great options. G will continue serve their prime market, and evidently that isn't the individual consumer. Sad.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Judging by his posts, and yours, it's pretty clear to me that both of you are very emotionally invested in the brand, just in the opposite direction than you're accusing me of being.

Yes, I've purchased products from G before. Yes, I've posted about them. That doesn't make me a shill or a bad actor just because I think people should give companies a chance to make things right before putting them on blast.

I do think it's a little suspicious that GACS hasn't reached out to OP yet, or posted in this thread, but then again with the way you two are becoming unglued I can sort of see why.
View Quote

You're projecting now. If you're going to be accusing me of white knighting, you better edit that other post in another Geissele thread while white knighting for Geissele.

Life lesson, never accuse someone of doing things that you dislike when you can't even be that standard yourself even.

See ya.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You're projecting now. If you're going to be accusing me of white knighting, you better edit that other post in another Geissele thread while white knighting for Geissele.

Life lesson, never accuse someone of doing things that you dislike when you can't even be that standard yourself even.

See ya.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See ya.

I don't think I've ever "white knighted" for Geissele, since you're already knee deep in my post history please feel free to copy which ever comments here that you think make me a shill.

I've enjoyed my products from them I've ordered, but then again, none of them looked like OP's rail. I have made fun of people for assuming the Oxide barrels would rust immediately, but that's all I can think of. I personally would much rather have nitride or even the old phosphate finish, but acting like the black oxide is a ticking time bomb is a little excessive.

If we are handing out life lessons, I'd offer this one: if you are so emotionally invested in an online argument that you find yourself digging through people's post history, you need to take a break and calm down.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#17]

day 5 let me smear my dry hands on this handguard and ask for sympathy. Ok clown :D
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't think I've ever "white knighted" for Geissele, since you're already knee deep in my post history please feel free to copy which ever comments here that you think make me a shill.

've enjoyed my products from them I've ordered, but then again, none of them looked like OP's rail. I have made fun of people for assuming the Oxide barrels would rust immediately, but that's all I can think of. I personally would much rather have nitride or even the old phosphate finish, but acting like the black oxide is a ticking time bomb is a little excessive.

If we are handing out life lessons, I'd offer this one: if you are so emotionally invested in an online argument that you find yourself digging through people's post history, you need to take a break and calm down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

've enjoyed my products from them I've ordered, but then again, none of them looked like OP's rail. I have made fun of people for assuming the Oxide barrels would rust immediately, but that's all I can think of. I personally would much rather have nitride or even the old phosphate finish, but acting like the black oxide is a ticking time bomb is a little excessive.

You should read the definition of shill. It's not what you redefined to be.

Quoted:

Only the ones that have been directly exposed to G hater’s tears

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Best-protective-lubricant-for-Geissele-Black-Oxide-barrel/118-768915/?page=2#i8359406

That was you in the above, coming to Geisseles aid in there and in here.

Another life lesson: If you cannot accept the fact that you are indeed acting a certain way despite your post history showing the obvious, then perhaps you should stop projecting and actually log off yourself and stop worrying about someone's complaint about products from a brand that you very much want to to enjoy. You've got absolutely nothing to gain or lose by someone having a thread that just so happens to be strongly worded.

Good day.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And you be you ( geezer ?! ) .... I am getting tired of all the hate for people that others have.

If those people don't have anything good to say, then just walk away....certainly comes to mind .

Is there a reason these kind of comments are any better then what you all are accusing Molon of doing ?

Arguing with someone else's choices seems to be a "I gotta add my 2 cents" ...when you could respectfully just disagree.

It isn't hard to do.

Quit trying to change Molon's mind on the subject.  Maybe ask WHY instead of being "you"

What ever happened to "Your choice, not mine "

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're constantly saying the same tired line, try to keep up. Ok geezer, you do you.

And you be you ( geezer ?! ) .... I am getting tired of all the hate for people that others have.

If those people don't have anything good to say, then just walk away....certainly comes to mind .

Is there a reason these kind of comments are any better then what you all are accusing Molon of doing ?

Arguing with someone else's choices seems to be a "I gotta add my 2 cents" ...when you could respectfully just disagree.

It isn't hard to do.

Quit trying to change Molon's mind on the subject.  Maybe ask WHY instead of being "you"

Well said, I’d also like to add, to me it seems the haters feel their opinion or what they have to say is much, much more important then anyone else’s. Molon has been a huge benefit to this site while these haters seem to only contribute hate and discourse. One poster even admits he likes Molons tests, asks for some specific testing that would benefit him, then when that does t work to his advantage posts hate about Molon. Another feels name calling makes them important and serves no purpose except to raise their post count? Am I missing anything here?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

News flash, I’ve never asked you or anyone else here to buy products that I evaluate.  I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I have ZERO financial stake in the products that I review?  In fact, the test and evaluations I do are a financial loss endeavor.

View Quote

Don't act like you have made a difference with anything then. Because that's what you did.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well said, I’d also like to add, to me it seems the haters feel their opinion or what they have to say is much, much more important then anyone else’s. Molon has been a huge benefit to this site while these haters seem to only contribute hate and discourse. One poster even admits he likes Molons tests, asks for some specific testing that would benefit him, then when that does t work to his advantage posts hate about Molon. Another feels name calling makes them important and serves no purpose except to raise their post count? Am I missing anything here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're constantly saying the same tired line, try to keep up. Ok geezer, you do you.

It isn't hard to do.

Nope, you summed it up nicely.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Im guessing you also don't actually shoot your guns?

Also, I own multiple G rails. One had the chalky texture. But guess what? I don't give a shit, I shoot my guns, they get scratched, dropped etc. Guess what else? It's no longer a chalky 'premium' rail.

and yes, feel free to place me on ignore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get to make the terms, we do? Lol who is we? You're such a goober.

1+1 does not equal 5 by the way, and that's the third time you've personally attacked rather than to accept that you were in the wrong.

Have fun being ignored from here on out.

And this WE is for those of us who own this chalky premium paid turd. Enjoy your gooberness self buddy, you've earned it and then some.

Edit: And now you're name calling another, a fight you picked and agitated even more.

Im guessing you also don't actually shoot your guns?

Also, I own multiple G rails. One had the chalky texture. But guess what? I don't give a shit, I shoot my guns, they get scratched, dropped etc. Guess what else? It's no longer a chalky 'premium' rail.

and yes, feel free to place me on ignore.

So you admit to getting screwed by purchasing a product not as advertised, paying full price for a obvious blemish and are happy, and everyone else should be happy who don’t get what they pay for? Ok that sums up everything you have posted, and your the one name calling. Got it.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's no surprise that so many laugh when Arfcom is brought up in conversation.

View Quote

My thoughts exactly. What an embarrassment.

I still have some Geissele products, no more rails these days but had no issues in the past. The SDC is still my go too trigger. I do think they have grown too fast for their own good and tried to branch into every product possible.

I have had 3 Geissele customer service interactions and they have all been very good:

1) I mixed some SSA and SSAE trigger parts up and wasn't sure what went where. Sent them in and they sent back two brand new triggers
2) and 3) on separate occasions having 416 rail threaded inserts pop out. They promptly fixed them.

If Geissele doesn't get a chance to fix the situation then this thread serves no purpose other than a "heads up" or venting thread.

I'm no G fanboy and don't have as many products of them as I used to but they've never boned me personally.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

well first of all, i don't care about some dude's barrel and product testing. Let's get this out of the way.

Now, most people disagreeing with him simply telling him to contact G and have it resolved. Pages and pages show his real intentions. He is exposed. Given this round, how can someone believe this guy was objective in his other testings...
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Best-protective-lubricant-for-Geissele-Black-Oxide-barrel/118-768915/?page=2#i8359406

Another life lesson: If you cannot accept the fact that you are indeed acting a certain way despite your post history showing the obvious, then perhaps you should stop projecting and actually log off yourself and stop worrying about someone's complaint about products from a brand that you very much want to to enjoy. You've got absolutely nothing to gain or lose by someone having a thread that just so happens to be strongly worded.

Good day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Only the ones that have been directly exposed to G hater’s tears

Good day.

One joke about how rust forms? In a thread about potential for rust? That's what set you off?

You got me, I'm a paid shill for Geissele, and also I am unable to accept that they make mistakes, and if you keep saying mean things about daddy bill I'm gonna cry.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

One joke about how rust forms? In a thread about potential for rust? That's what set you off?

You got me, I'm a paid shill for Geissele, and also I am unable to accept that they make mistakes, and if you keep saying mean things about daddy bill I'm gonna cry.

View Quote

I don't get set off by anything, but I do happen to note patterns

You still don't know what a shill means or more importantly, the difference between it and being called a white knight.

Later.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It’s clear this isn’t a tech thread…it was from inception an axe to grind and a platform to bitch. Understandable, you’re pissed. But constantly posting the same pics/airing the same grievance over and over all while reminding us of your contributions is ridiculous. Especially because you haven’t even bothered to reach out to Geissele to see if they’ll fix the issue you keep bitching about. It’s almost as if you don’t want it resolved so you can continue complaining/bashing them
View Quote

Post count and join date.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You still don't know what a shill means or more importantly, the difference between it and being called a white knight.

Later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Later.

Attachment Attached File

You've told me on this page alone "Have a nice one", "See ya", "Good day", "Later", at the end of 4 posts in a row, and yet you keep coming back to try and call me a shill, white knight, etc. Why do you keep acting like you're done talking to me when you've demonstrated at this point that not only is that not true, you're so obsessed with me that you dig into my posts to try and find a "gotcha", all just because I came in here and said "hey man, maybe you should call customer service before you make yourself look like a fool" to someone else, not even you?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#30]
entirely non-objective, biased review

....."technically speaking", that is
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

You've told me on this page alone "Have a nice one", "See ya", "Good day", "Later", at the end of 4 posts in a row, and yet you keep coming back to try and call me a shill, white knight, etc. Why do you keep acting like you're done talking to me when you've demonstrated at this point that not only is that not true, you're so obsessed with me that you dig into my posts to try and find a "gotcha", all just because I came in here and said "hey man, maybe you should call customer service before you make yourself look like a fool" to someone else, not even you?
View Quote

You still can't read and are perceiving what you want to be as read. I never ever called you a shill, and I called a spade a spade.

We don't try to hide problems, we instead showcase them. You are free to do with your wares as you see fit to, other people are just as free even if you don't like it.

Fool's Mate, bro. That's a chess move by the way.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

well first of all, i don't care about some dude's barrel and product testing. Let's get this out of the way.

Now, most people disagreeing with him simply telling him to contact G and have it resolved. Pages and pages show his real intentions. He is exposed. Given this round, how can someone believe this guy was objective in his other testings...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As mentioned before.  Product quality seems to be an issue for G.  At what point do you move on from ‘just contact customer service’… for example is it the 3rd occurrence or the 50th?   At some point the manufacturer develops a reputation. We have seen that many times over with other companies,  and we are seeing that here as well.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A call to Geissele would be logical.

But holy shit the fan bois in this thread are something else.

The purse swinging here isn’t even entertaining, it’s just embarrassing.
View Quote

Agreed, these fan bois and there purse swinging are hilarious as hell. Their claiming loss of face, reputation and credibility when in fact it is them that are reaping all the benefits of their exact accusations. What’s even funnier is Molon or any of us for that matter, are expected to pay top dollar for a sub standard product and be happy about it. ?????????????????????????????? fan boi syndrome runs deep here. No bias at all.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#34]
yawn

unsubscribed

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I never ever called you a shill, and I called a spade a spade.

View Quote

Sure, maybe you didn't use that exact word, but it's what you said. You even dug through my post history like a jealous ex girlfriend to "prove" it.

I'm sure the guys in your chess guild will think that's super cool when you tell them all about it.

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:02:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As mentioned before.  Product quality seems to be an issue for G.  At what point do you move on from ‘just contact customer service’… for example is it the 3rd occurrence or the 50th?   At some point the manufacturer develops a reputation. We have seen that many times over with other companies,  and we are seeing that here as well.
View Quote

Not only is Geissele getting a reputation for crumbling quality, the company's stance on cornering instances such as posts like this one has always been to pretend like it's not happening. We have seen other large company owners come to the defense of their products here with based manufacturing and standards knowledge that typically stomps out swelling discontent. Geissele again ignores their unhappy customers and lets the fans that continue to carry water for them further upset people who are bringing up real issues they have with a product that is supposed to be best of the best. I really wish you people would stop going at eachother's throats and recognize what Molon wants here. It's not for his rail to be replaced, it's to have Geissele recognize the issue and reverse course to be the company we all want it to be.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's called a breaking point. He's only human like the rest of us not emotionally invested into a brand.

You really appear to have a ax to grind, and again what have you contributed to this site? What have you contributed to this thread?  I’ll wait, please let us all know. You have made your preference and side in this matter more than clear from the start, your bias has not fallen on any here that comprehend what they read.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I've enjoyed my products from them I've ordered, but then again, none of them looked like OP's rail. I have made fun of people for assuming the Oxide barrels would rust immediately, but that's all I can think of. I personally would much rather have nitride or even the old phosphate finish, but acting like the black oxide is a ticking time bomb is a little excessive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See ya.

Well you see this is why your failing and continue to fail, there’s no emanational investment in researching someone before you post, I’ve found it beneficial in a debate, everyone who debates successfully researches the topic and those involved. Seems to me you just got called out and don’t like it. Like I said above, what have you contributed to this site? What have you contributed to any forums? What have you contributed to this thread? Like I said I’ll wait.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Agreed, these fan bois and there purse swinging are hilarious as hell. Their claiming loss of face, reputation and credibility when in fact it is them that are reaping all the benefits of their exact accusations. What’s even funnier is Molon or any of us for that matter, are expected to pay top dollar for a sub standard product and be happy about it. ?????????????????????????????? fan boi syndrome runs deep here. No bias at all.
View Quote

I just want to make myself clear, I am not going to stop buying from Geissele when it comes to certain things, and right now after doing a few hours of research, I can't find anything as bombproof as a Super Duty fully assembled upper for that price, for building a rifle that can be taken to hell and back so to speak. I get another chalky turd, I'll just get it cerakoted to match my area and be done with it.

I also cannot find a trigger that I've liked more than the SSA really, despite the fact that the SSA-E or SSA-X exists. I can't even find an ACOG mount with bomb proof lugs other than Geissele and despite the fact that it's vaporware and has bolt knobs that I absolutely cannot stand, I'm still going to at least try to either find one or wait it out if ever produced again.

I just don't understand the childish demands or reverse critiquing of people making honest complaints. It makes absolutely zero sense as it would to taking the browns to the superbowl but making sure to wipe ones ass first beforehand. The toxic fandom is nauseating.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sure, maybe you didn't use that exact word, but it's what you said. You even dug through my post history like a jealous ex girlfriend to "prove" it.

I'm sure the guys in your chess guild will think that's super cool when you tell them all about it.

View Quote

Wrong again. Now continue lashing away at me for catching you doing the opposite that you claimed to be doing. It's fabulous to watch that meltdown still being played out.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You really appear to have a ax to grind, and again what have you contributed to this site? What have you contributed to this thread?  I’ll wait, please let us all know. You have made your preference and side in this matter more than clear from the start, your bias has not fallen on any here that comprehend what they read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have an axe to grind with anyone regarding brand preferences, despite how some have tried to paint me.

I do have an axe to grind with people who try to use their contributions to a community as a "shut up, fuck you" button, because that's petty and childish.

I also have an axe to grind with people who dig through people's post history when they get mad, because that's creepy.

Listen to the way you people are talking. "You have made your preference and side in this matter more than clear" lmfao yeah, I'm the one with an emotional stake in this issue. Sure.

As far as my contributions, I don't like to wave them around as if they make my opinions more valid than others. That's how left wingers think and operate.

But if you dig a little deeper into my post history (maybe that other guy can help, he has a head start) maybe you'll find that I've contributed more than you think to this site and the 2A community at large.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wrong again. Now continue lashing away at me for catching you doing the opposite that you claimed to be doing. It's fabulous to watch that meltdown still being played out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You "caught" me making a joke, just to be clear. The only meltdown in this thread is coming from Molon, but you're a close second.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You "caught" me making a joke, just to be clear. The only meltdown in this thread is coming from Molon, but you're a close second.
View Quote

Calling someone out is melting down? Groovy.

Are you done trying to distract away from the actual chalky problem where it's being sold as a premium and being sent as a blemish? Or are we still going to to go on with this where you're demanding the OP to act a certain way while being petulant yourself, as to undermine the entire thing?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Those that have legitimate concerns about Geissele's degrading quality should continue posting in this thread with tact, and those who feel compelled to bring up issues concerning the character of fellow members here are doing these forums a considerable disservice both in terms of reputation and content. Something for everyone to think about. No matter what you think, a large amount of people are upset about the quality of Geissele's product and service and another large group of people want to shut down the conversation and speak for the company rather than letting them speak for themselves. If you consider yourself a rational and intelligent adult, I'm hoping you all can consider the above and conduct yourself in a more composed manner going forward.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't have an axe to grind with anyone regarding brand preferences, despite how some have tried to paint me.

I do have an axe to grind with people who try to use their contributions to a community as a "shut up, fuck you" button, because that's petty and childish.

I also have an axe to grind with people who dig through people's post history when they get mad, because that's creepy.

Listen to the way you people are talking. "You have made your preference and side in this matter more than clear" lmfao yeah, I'm the one with an emotional stake in this issue. Sure.

As far as my contributions, I don't like to wave them around as if they make my opinions more valid than others. That's how left wingers think and operate.

But if you dig a little deeper into my post history (maybe that other guy can help, he has a head start) maybe you'll find that I've contributed more than you think to this site and the 2A community at large.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t see looking at ones prior posts as creepy, if you do maybe you shouldn’t be on the interwebs? This is what people who want to know who their debating with do. No one knows you, you could be kid, some wanna be living in moms basement, or you could be a brilliant engineer with KAC, point is if someone is calling out someone it’s best to know their history, and something about you.

I asked you what you have contributed and you failed to provide proof, but made another accusation about how left wingers think, yet your deflecting answering the question, isn’t that how left wingers hunk as well? Your arguments constantly contradict themselves, and you wonder why others are looking at your past posts? I don’t give a shit either way as your constant contradictions more speak for themselves, you have been called out for it and now your pissed off for being called out. We who comprehend what we read get it. You got caught, and instead of just admitting it, you double down and do EXACTLY what your accusing others of doing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, but being so incensed that you dig into their post history in a desperate attempt to "no u" them is prettttty close.

Are you done trying to distract away from the actual chalky problem where it's being sold as a premium and being sent as a blemish?

I am not the one distracting from that problem. The first step in addressing that problem is letting the company (any company) know that they have a problem, and see what their solution is to fix it for you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you're referring to me, Molon dug that up from years ago, which is freaking creepy. My disdain has nothing to do with him testing barrels.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can the great Molon please cite the instances of poor CS Geissele has deigned to show him?

The white-knighting in here for him is hilarious. And gross.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, but being so incensed that you dig into their post history in a desperate attempt to "no u" them is prettttty close.

I am not the one distracting from that problem. The first step in addressing that problem is letting the company (any company) know that they have a problem, and see what their solution is to fix it for you.
View Quote

It's a tool when noticing patterns, and you've got them.

Wrong. The first step is what the consumer that owns the problematic item wants to do and in some cases, addressing this comes with what cringes you out being perceived incorrectly as bad publicity. You are not them, they are not you, you're going to have to find a way that deals with your control issues, and be at peace that not everything is ever going to go to your liking. Facts of life really.

I'm still going to keep my chalky turd. I'm not going to send it in or call up as it's just as petty as those demanding it to be done that way, the rifle is already assembled and on top of that I am not going to do what you think should be done when raising awareness. It does not work that way. Ever.
Page / 20
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top