AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 397 of 1573)
Page / 1573
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pbjunkiee:

We just threw everything into one just for the ease of things

If someone beats me i may have a goody to send. Don't know what yet, i might be able to scrounge up something...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stoner25mkiv:
The "challenge" is 10 shots on the SHTF 4moa all day target, 100 yards, military ammo (debatable what that is), any shooting position, using MK18/CQBR. There was talk of 2 catagories, magnification and non-magnification.  I believe it is running till the end of August.

If someone beats me i may have a goody to send. Don't know what yet, i might be able to scrounge up something...

I'll be contributing something as well. Nothing special, just a little something. I have yet to decide what that something will be.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DontBuryMe:

I'll be contributing something as well. Nothing special, just a little something. I have yet to decide what that something will be.
View All Quotes
The "challenge" is 10 shots on the SHTF 4moa all day target, 100 yards, military ammo (debatable what that is), any shooting position, using MK18/CQBR. There was talk of 2 catagories, magnification and non-magnification.  I believe it is running till the end of August.

If it's not a shirtless hug after 100* PT i don't want any.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

3 month waits on Form 3s are unfortunately quite common.

Here's the Form 3 wait times on my last 3 cans:

July 22nd submission - December 7th approval
February 27th submission - June 11th approval
March 15th submission - June 17th approval

If 3 months at minimum isn't somewhat common, I've gotten really unlucky with my last three Form 3s. My taupe NT4 is currently approaching 2 months on its Form 3.
Hnnnnnnnnnng.
HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGG

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/267/18864068414_9fac827678_b.jpg
View Quote

I see this in the cory/erika page, but whats the deal with hnnnnnnnnng?  I know what it means, but did he do something to make it a meme?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

About $125.00 too expensive.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Lately that's the only prices I've been seeing.. where are all the cheap sopmods at?!?!?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:39:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DontBuryMe] [#7]
Originally Posted By GersonB90:
Lately that's the only prices I've been seeing.. where are all the cheap sopmods at?!?!?
View All Quotes

You've gotta play the waiting game.

Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:
If it's not a shirtless hug after 100* PT i don't want any.

I said nothing special!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

I just went on ebay and found another one for $95.00.  You just have to look.  

I sold about 5 of these a while back for $25.00-$30.00 each.  I guess they are selling for around 50-75 or so now?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By brodband8:

View All Quotes

Wow... $175 for for a B5

If people are buying them for that much I might have to sell mine on ebay
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Just wait until they try to install them and find they paid $175 for an out of spec stock
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#11]

I see this in the cory/erika page, but whats the deal with hnnnnnnnnng?  I know what it means, but did he do something to make it a meme?
View All Quotes

If 3 months at minimum isn't somewhat common, I've gotten really unlucky with my last three Form 3s. My taupe NT4 is currently approaching 2 months on its Form 3.
Hnnnnnnnnnng.
HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGG

I'm not even sure what a "meme" is, but it is a running joke that due to his "prolapsed valve", or whatever he claimed was the reason for his medical, that he was constantly in fear of having a......hhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnng
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#12]

I'm not even sure what a "meme" is, but it is a running joke that due to his "prolapsed valve", or whatever he claimed was the reason for his medical, that he was constantly in fear of having a......hhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnng
View All Quotes

Hnnnnnnnnnng.
HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGG

it all makes sense now, thank you lol
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:34:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DontBuryMe] [#13]

View All Quotes

Hnnnnnnnnnng.
HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGG

You knew it, and you didn't even know it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#14]
My version of the MK18 mod1

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Nice clone, and that selector position

Do you prefer the mini Scout or M3X?

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:10:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jBoy723] [#16]
My never will be 100% clones. I have the KAC FH and Black QDSS-NT4 Suppressor for the Mod 0 but, just haven't gotten around to installing it because I plan on building a PR and may pin the KAC FH on that, just haven't decided yet.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Thank you ,  actually the mini scout is much brighter but doesn't go with the Insight pressure switch...Im waiting for my new Insight WMX200 to get here to replace the current set up !

Originally Posted By sweatpants:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sweatpants:

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#19]
I just want it to be known that I hate all of you for now making me wait for my first suppressor. $799 was too good of a deal to pass up. Now the wait game begins.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#20]
<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/96E6DE71-B8C1-49B5-9FF7-A964F5042832_zpshqeyqiys.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/96E6DE71-B8C1-49B5-9FF7-A964F5042832_zpshqeyqiys.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/D15B1EEB-7F03-4EDF-B338-B7DE3754717C_zpsvnve9e3f.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/D15B1EEB-7F03-4EDF-B338-B7DE3754717C_zpsvnve9e3f.jpg</a>
View Quote

Noice!
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Beautiful rifle !!!!  Im deciding myself if I want to get an Elcan...

<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/96E6DE71-B8C1-49B5-9FF7-A964F5042832_zpshqeyqiys.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/96E6DE71-B8C1-49B5-9FF7-A964F5042832_zpshqeyqiys.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/D15B1EEB-7F03-4EDF-B338-B7DE3754717C_zpsvnve9e3f.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/D15B1EEB-7F03-4EDF-B338-B7DE3754717C_zpsvnve9e3f.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DJ_Skinny:
Not my ad, but wanted to give you guys a heads up on the 4P listed in the trade section:

LINK

Now I have to catch up on like 200 pages of this thread.
View Quote

Really appreciate the heads up. I never look in there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:22:05 AM EDT
[#23]
I am thinking of doing a MK18 Mod1 build after I finish my 6.5 Grendel build and the Gary Gordon Suppressed 727 carbine tribute build(damn BRD, but I would definitely take it over my diabetes any day of the week. The sad fact is the BRD would be cheaper ).

I have the main components list down:
DD MK18 RIS II rail
SOPMOD stock
10.3" barrel
Surefire SF3P-556-1/2-28 flash hider
KAC micro flip-up front and rear sight
EoTech EXPS2-0 or EXPS3-0(I don't know the differences between the two)
Some sort of laser and light
Fore-grip and handstop optional

Now I want to get as close as possible but I have questions.

-I don't think I would ever get a Surefire suppressor(but maybe one day), would the B.E. Meyers 249F flash hider be acceptable for this build?
-Are there any other suppressors appropriate for the MK18 Mod1 other than the Surefire SOCOM RC and the KAC NT4? Which one in your opinion is the better suppressor between the two?
-I love the ergo suregrip, is it kosher to use on a MK18 build?
-What Laser and Lights are used on the MK18 Mod1? While I don't think I would ever get the laser(but maybe one day along with the Surefire or KAC suppressor), I need the light.
Because in my onion, any gun that might be used by me in a defensive role needs a light for target identification.  
-Now the biggest deviation(preparing the flame suit now), would a 10.5" barrel be ok, or do I need that two tenths of a inch shorter of a barrel to reach the full level of tacticool awesomeness?

I know that most of these questions could probably be answered by looking through this thread, but this thread is almost 800 pages long.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MDStroup:
I am thinking of doing a MK18 Mod1 build after I finish my 6.5 Grendel build and the Gary Gordon Suppressed 727 carbine tribute build(damn BRD, but I would definitely take it over my diabetes any day of the week. The sad fact is the BRD would be cheaper ).

DD MK18 RIS II rail
SOPMOD stock
10.3" barrel

-I don't think I would ever get a Surefire suppressor(but maybe one day), would the B.E. Meyers 249F flash hider be acceptable for this build?
-Are there any other suppressors appropriate for the MK18 Mod1 other than the Surefire SOCOM RC and the KAC NT4? Which one in your opinion is the better suppressor between the two?
-What Laser and Lights are used on the MK18 Mod1? While I don't think I would ever get the laser(but maybe one day along with the Surefire or KAC suppressor), I need the light.
Because in my onion, any gun that might be used by me in a defensive role needs a light for target identification.  
-Now the biggest deviation(preparing the flame suit now), would a 10.5" barrel be ok, or do I need that two tenths of a inch shorter of a barrel to reach the full level of tacticool awesomeness?

I know that most of these questions could probably be answered by looking through this thread, but this thread is almost 800 pages long.
View Quote

Page 1 has a link to the parts list that will answer a lot of your questions
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By jturner1906:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MDStroup:

DD MK18 RIS II rail
SOPMOD stock
10.3" barrel

Thanks man. I have been using a tablet exclusively to look at AR15.com for so long  that I learned to ignore links because most will not work or take a really long time to load up.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Any good deals on tan exps3? Looking to get one asap.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:04:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Highlande2] [#27]
Got my WMX200 today,

</a>" />

Still have a few things to get. The Socom RC has been ordered.
I still need to get a socom mount for the RC, an ATPIAL, and need to make my mind up if I want the G33 (not a Glock )

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#28]
May I ask where you got your wmx200? I've been looking for weeks now and no luck. Great looking rifle too!
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:27:42 PM EDT
[#29]
May I ask where you got your wmx200? I've been looking for weeks now and no luck. Great looking rifle too!
View Quote

I got this one off of a fellow cloner. To me it was kind of like hitting the lottery.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#30]
If anyone as a Pelican 1700 case with their mk18 and block ll upper in it can you please post up photos? curious how tight it is.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Highlande2:

I got this one off of a fellow cloner. To me it was kind of like hitting the lottery.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Highlande2:

Great find man. If anyone out there has one that they are willing to part hit me with an im
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#32]
I scored a bunch of cool stuff this morning.  Can't wait till it comes in, will post pics.  All Block II worthy shit.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#33]

It's not ridiculously tight, until you try and close it. I just take the wmx200's off and it gets a little easier.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#34]
A buddy of mine let me shoot my upper on his cool guy lower.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Nice kit, TX.

And nice video, DRhodes.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:16:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#36]
Originally Posted By TXDirtyMaxDiesel:
<a href="http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/TexasOilOutlaw/media/Mobile%20Uploads/F4D4EC0C-90D3-4D60-AF95-07842BA28B13.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg581/TexasOilOutlaw/Mobile%20Uploads/F4D4EC0C-90D3-4D60-AF95-07842BA28B13.jpg</a>

It's not ridiculously tight, until you try and close it. I just take the wmx200's off and it gets a little easier.
View Quote

Nice. As soon as my listed stuff sells I'm going to get a custom cut one.

Eta: never mind. Cutting one myself
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#37]

EXPS3 is on its way to L3 to get repaired...
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#38]
<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/cda3cb0b-9d8f-4fc7-82c1-7dd099b550f7_zpsclpkna8e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/cda3cb0b-9d8f-4fc7-82c1-7dd099b550f7_zpsclpkna8e.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/FB3308CB-F8AB-418F-973F-7E42E9249BD0_zpsayn1tnmn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/FB3308CB-F8AB-418F-973F-7E42E9249BD0_zpsayn1tnmn.jpg</a>

View Quote

What's the haps?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#39]

What's the haps?
View All Quotes
<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/cda3cb0b-9d8f-4fc7-82c1-7dd099b550f7_zpsclpkna8e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/cda3cb0b-9d8f-4fc7-82c1-7dd099b550f7_zpsclpkna8e.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s61.photobucket.com/user/BrOdBaNd_2006/media/FB3308CB-F8AB-418F-973F-7E42E9249BD0_zpsayn1tnmn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/BrOdBaNd_2006/FB3308CB-F8AB-418F-973F-7E42E9249BD0_zpsayn1tnmn.jpg</a>

What's the haps?

reticle kept going wavey/streaking.  Replaced battery, no go.  Contacted them they said it was an easy fix.  So reppin the su-231 for now I guess.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#40]

reticle kept going wavey/streaking.  Replaced battery, no go.  Contacted them they said it was an easy fix.  So reppin the su-231 for now I guess.
View All Quotes

What's the haps?

Huh. Well on the upside, it won't be gone for long.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

What's the haps?

word.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone want to trade a 951 LED or another long gun light for a New X300 Ultra?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By TNW:
View Quote

Scenario 1-
*Step 1- buy cheap ass 951
*Step 2- buy Malkoff head
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 1- trade me somethin else for my 951
*Step 2- buy bubblegum and kick ass
*Step 3- profit
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:41:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DontBuryMe] [#44]

Scenario 1-
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 3- profit
View All Quotes

Scenario 1-
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 3- profit

You don't want an X300U?
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#45]
But I'm all out of bubblegum.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#46]

You don't want an X300U?
View All Quotes

Scenario 1-
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 3- profit

You don't want an X300U?

Already have 3
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#47]

You don't want an X300U?
View All Quotes

Scenario 1-
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 3- profit

You don't want an X300U?

Maybeh. Teh lumens is muchos grande.

Me huevos quiver at teh thought of even mas clone incorrectomundos
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Already have 3
View All Quotes

Scenario 1-
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 3- profit

You don't want an X300U?

Already have 3

Not you! lol
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 10:45:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#49]

Not you! lol
View All Quotes

Scenario 1-
*Step 3- profit

Scenario 2-
*Step 3- profit

You don't want an X300U?

Already have 3

Not you! lol

Huehuehue

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:56:44 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

What's the haps?

Has to be the first EOTech to ever shit the bed...

In seriousness, nice rig. Really been digging the SF4P on a CQBR look. I'm about to toss an SF4P on my rattle canned CQBR, and run it as is without a can. Figured it's about time I set one of my CQBRs up to be run sans can. And I'd hate to hide that SF4P.
Page / 1573
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 397 of 1573)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top