User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few Okay E2 magazines both Gray and Black with the Blue followers and I have not had any issues with mine. I have used multiple E2's at the gun range  to verify the functionality. I also have some older standard Okay and NHMTG ones as well and they all function reliably as well.

My Okay E2 magazines are dated 9-19

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For what it's worth.  I just got another order from PA of three of the baby poop FDE E2s and three Gray E2s.  The Gray had the blue followers and the BP FDE had the gray followers.  Springs?  Don't know, don't care; they all work.
View Quote

Has anyone gotten an order from PA in the last few weeks?

I'm thinking about picking up a few E2s and just curious what is currently shipping.

Thanks.....P
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I has been about three weeks since I last got any of the E2 mags.  The FDE in that order had the gray followers, the black had the blue followers.  The order before that one, even the black had the gray followers.  And either they have changed the FDE a bit or I am getting use to the baby poop FDE, because they did not look near as baby poopish as the ones before, which I couldn't live with and Duracoated them Magpul FDE.  This last batch was not so yellowish looking.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got a few mags direct from Surefeed yesterday.   None have blue followers.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top