Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/1/2007 4:32:56 PM EDT
Hi guys!

Any one could post some pictures of Mercworx Vorax or Sniper models?
I mean post some private pictures, I've seen ALL the official photos all around the world!

I wanna see some private pictures. It's tough to let go 425 dollars for something I never seen before! So I just want to get the last view before I buy!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They are nice knives indeed BUT.............EXTREEMLY OVER PRICED!!!!!!! You can get better knives for half the price.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Overpriced??

All the review tells one that it is a underpriced!
Well, then mention some to me, in similar blade styles!

Also, I checked out the Extrema Ratio, but they look like an old idea refreshed with some new material goods! I don't think they are that special.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Fixed blades made with 154CM for $400??? LOLOLOLOL

By all means waste your money on those or an extrema ratio mall ninja type fantasy knife.

Dont forget dark ops or even cold steel.

You cant really go wrong with any of those 4, that is if you dont mind paying $400 for a $100 knife.

Learn more about knives and realize what you are actually buying before you start shelling out that kind of cash.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes over priced.
You can get a custom in better steel like BG-42 or S30V for less then that. Lots of other factory knives in the Merc Worx class for much less.
For $400 you could get a nice Springfield XD hand gun or a nice used Sig Sauer or a Smith and Wesson 686 .357 revolver!!!!!!!! They is now wat the knife is worth even close to $400.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh 400 is not for 154CM it is for a CPM S30V.
But anyway, you guys sees this an insanity huh??hased

And no thanks, I got two guns already, want some steel in the hand!
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Go over to knifeforums.com or if your in the mood for high school drama bladeforums.com there is much more info over there.

Link Posted: 1/3/2007 2:22:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, I found a new brand called Tridentknives, with Oberland 01, and TCFM XL..
Are these also waste of money? The steel is CPM S30v Triple heat treated!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top