Armory Sponsor
Non-AR SBR pic thread! (Page 37 of 46)
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. - Psalm 144:1
|
Attached File |
> Have gun, will travel <
|
Originally Posted By YukonBoy03: Just got it back from ADCO. Awesome job. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/153104/Screenshot_20190529-143515_Gallery_jpg-962366.JPG How do you like taking the gas tube out of that thing with the AAC type mount?! |
|
Scar 17 13” fn barrel Attached File |
I've got a couple, what size you lookin for? ~WiltedRose
|
Originally Posted By bwhited: Some 9MM SBR action... https://i.postimg.cc/t4rCVLgV/20210628-155420.png Sweet trio mang. Cheers |
Failure has far too many fathers. -MMB
|
Attached File Attached File |
"Be prepared" -Robert Baden-Powell
|
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/94AE14DB-C029-4D43-8C5F-DF6D0A5C05AF_jpe-1996395.JPG I love that |
I wouldn't stand in front of a piss-filled supersoaker. Does that make it a good pistol? - Caboose314
I thought I was covered for 22 cans, but the NFAids is a bitch when it mutates - themagikbullet
I thought I was covered for 22 cans, but the NFAids is a bitch when it mutates - themagikbullet
|
Ok that’s rad. Well done. |
|
First post here, figured I show a little bit of an oddity I put together: https://imgur.com/a/QzOqpz7 |
Double tap...show them that you care...
Joined:
Nov 2004
Posts:
4713
EE: 100% (272)
|
Originally Posted By davis9588: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62286/IMG-3298-2016259.jpg |
|
Originally Posted By Mfinaustin: M92 PAPhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/499991/36A5D503-23FF-4CE2-8331-D4AB2F76AC65_jpe-2016323.JPG This is awesome. I’ve been an AR guy for over a decade but am starting to research and get ready to step into the AK world. |
|
Details? I need to build one! So sick!! |
|
Originally Posted By magistersmax: SBR project is wrapping up nicely: https://i.imgur.com/1SWmsi7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/kqzDgD1.jpg |
Follow me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/olddominiongunsandgear/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/olddominiongunsandgear/?hl=en
|
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/PXL_20210707_163807981_2_jpg-2017411.JPG |
“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson
|
Originally Posted By eric10mm: Details please. Stock? No sights? Originally Posted By eric10mm: Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/PXL_20210707_163807981_2_jpg-2017411.JPG - Gun is a PTR 9KT - ACR stock with MP5K adapter (Revolutionary Rollerlocks) - Modified Magpul grip module to fit the K - Removed front and rear sights myself Attached File Attached File |
> Have gun, will travel <
|
Attached File Attached File |
"At the heart of it, mastery is practice. Mastery is staying on the path."
- George Leonard
- George Leonard
|
Originally Posted By Outrider: Pain is an SD with no schalldämpfer. TPM can pending https://i.imgur.com/pQR4E8e.jpg https://i.imgur.com/w0GCMB0.jpg I’m jelly. That’s gonna be awesome. Cheers |
Failure has far too many fathers. -MMB
|
Originally Posted By killjoythedestroyer: https://i.postimg.cc/zvMqPqPM/53-F811-C6-6-FB8-4-B7-D-AE44-603-F0-F602-B3-A.jpg Ruger 77/357 took me a few years to get the way I wanted. Now I want a 77/44. I have a Wolfman due any time now that I think will sound great on this. I love this. Looks great man. |
Follow me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/olddominiongunsandgear/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/olddominiongunsandgear/?hl=en
|
I dig this. |
Follow me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/olddominiongunsandgear/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/olddominiongunsandgear/?hl=en
|
Attached File Attached File Attached File FULL RETARD ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! |
|
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/7FD113D5-22B5-450E-923B-3980A43FE1B3_jpe-2078030.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/EFD9F002-1791-4DCD-8B2E-736273804902_jpe-2078031.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/33706CAF-F85E-45B4-A5FE-AEBE71A49031_jpe-2078032.JPG FULL RETARD ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! I like it Retard level maxed out!!! |
F&CK THE AFT
Non-AR SBR pic thread! (Page 37 of 46)
Armory Sponsor



























