Link Posted: 8/20/2018 3:54:15 AM EDT
[#1]
India is another shithole.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Shithole
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:03:46 AM EDT
[#3]
And for some reason we can't seem to bring these people here fast enough. Why? I have no idea why we need to import thousands of these people who have ruined their own country. Imagine what they see when they see clean rivers. Garbage dumps?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And for some reason we can't seem to bring these people here fast enough. Why? I have no idea why we need to import thousands of these people who have ruined their own country. Imagine what they see when they see clean rivers. Garbage dumps?
View Quote
Because they're willing to work for significantly less. I bet minimum wage looks fucking great when you grew up next to a river like that
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:12:42 AM EDT
[#5]

A place I would love to visit.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#6]
The World's Dirtiest River | Unreported World
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:20:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Lol, people use them for doctors!
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 4:34:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's all take a giant shit on the beach because we're too fucking stupid to realize how important modern sanitation is in a massively overpopulated country and then let's go conceive another child.

(FYI this is a poop documentary video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 5:59:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Because they're willing to work for significantly less. I bet minimum wage looks fucking great when you grew up next to a river like that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of the ships I deal with are crewed with Indians.   For a 9 month hitch, they make about 900 dollars depending on job title.  By contrast my uneducated retarded deckhands make better than 200 a day.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Clevelands river laughs in fire
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#11]
How the hell don't these people put something in place to try and clean the river?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I see a great business opportunity selling unfiltered water with Vitamins and minerals to Liberals here in the US
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How the hell don't these people put something in place to try and clean the river?
View Quote
 We're talking about a country where the concept of a "flush toilet" is not universally accepted and in fact there is substantial resistance to using them.

We get the SMARTEST people India has to offer,  via immigration.   What's left in India is on average considerably less intelligent than those who are bright enough to leave for a better life elsewhere.

In short, it's a country filled with hundreds of millions of dullards.   Expect no great feats of environmental remediation out of them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
At one of my employers offices some of these cars would drop deuce in the garbage barrels in the bathroom.  Also had a penchant for pissing all over the bathroom.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#16]
The Indians I’ve met in the US seem to be smart, ambitious and productive. That’s how immigration is suppose to work. When it comes to
Mexico, we get the day workers
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Can't really define that as a river anymore. What's a word for stream of wet garbage and disease?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:47:29 AM EDT
[#18]
This is a country with a space program and nuclear weapons yet 80% of them shit in the street.

India needs to be vaporized.  The next superbug will likely originate in Asia due to the profligate use of antibiotics of last resort in livestock production.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#19]
I want to punch that vocal fry talking narrator in his stupid sounding mouth.

Talk normal dammit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#20]
That country needs Thanos (x2)
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:49:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I have no desire to visit that country.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Shithole
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have a good list of places I want to visit, but I'm satisfied to experience India from videos, none of it seems all that appealing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Our earth is like a test tube.
I've been to India and saw this type of pollution everywhere, air, land and water.
When I landed at night looking out the window on the plane it looked foggy.  Nope, it was smog and ot stank really bad.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We're talking about a country where the concept of a "flush toilet" is not universally accepted and in fact there is substantial resistance to using them.

We get the SMARTEST people India has to offer,  via immigration.   What's left in India is on average considerably less intelligent than those who are bright enough to leave for a better life elsewhere.

In short, it's a country filled with hundreds of millions of dullards.   Expect no great feats of environmental remediation out of them.
View Quote
Brain drain

It's a huge issue with immigration that is hardly ever talked about.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can't really define that as a river anymore. What's a word for stream of wet garbage and disease?
View Quote
Washington DC?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#29]
But doncha know, we’ve got to ban plastic straws to save the planet! What’s India’s least polluted river look like? I bet it is still god-aweful.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Brain drain

It's a huge issue with immigration that is hardly ever talked about.
View Quote
It happened to Europe for hundreds of years.  The US should always be the collection spot for the world's best and brightest.  Not the scum looking for handouts.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
India is the shithole against which all other shitholes are judged.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#32]
If we just raise taxes on the middle class in America, you'll be able to drink out of that river in no time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Damn, even Lifestraw looks at that and goes nope, nope, nope.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#34]
That's the river next to the Taj Mahal IIRC
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Nasty...
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#36]
#shitholecountry
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#37]
OMG 9:30! They are literrally Nazis.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have a good list of places I want to visit, but I'm satisfied to experience India from videos, none of it seems all that appealing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not QUITE as bad as the videos would lead you to believe.

Imagine a bunch of people in North Korea watching Crowder roll around Detroit saying "I'll never go to America it's a shithole!"

It's all perspective.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#39]
IN ... Before Florida !
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck the EPA. Taxation is theft
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

OMG 9:30! They are literrally Nazis.
View Quote
Yup. I noticed the swastikas in their "religious ceremony" too.

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Damn, even Lifestraw looks at that and goes nope, nope, nope.
View Quote
Can a Lifestraw go flaccid?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Unfortunately, as much as I don't trust the government to do the right thing, I also don't trust people to do the right thing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A flush toilet?  A goddamned outhouse would be an improvement to shitting in the streets and streams.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol, people use them for doctors!
View Quote
My Dr is of Indian descent, what’s your point?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Good luck swastikas at 9:30.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
"Another"?

India is the ORIGINAL shithole.

They fucking invented it. Everyone else is just trying to catch up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#48]
The British had the place cleaned up then Gandhi kicked them out. Evil colonialism don't cha know.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Indians I’ve met in the US seem to be smart, ambitious and productive. That’s how immigration is suppose to work. When it comes to
Mexico, we get the day workers
View Quote
This. We get the best and the brightest usually from India leaving only the plebs to continue the nation.

Mexico we get the plebs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, as much as I don't trust the government to do the right thing, I also don't trust people to do the right thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted for truth.  The EPA sometimes oversteps their authority, but they are necessary, because some people suck.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top