Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/25/2024 3:15:00 PM EDT
I’ve come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we’re seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool. It’s fucked up, but it’s true and deep down most know it.

The people who do these things suffer from mental illness that more often than not is genetic. We never have and never will change their minds, so I’m no longer willing to lose elections, engage in hostility, or sacrifice my inner peace on behalf of defective people who want to Darwin their genes out of humanity.

And sorry ArfCom homobros, I do think homosexuality is a gene defect and it does result in non reproduction more often than not. I don’t think that’s a choice or mental illness though.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess what.  You're still going to lose elections and get this shit stuffed down your face.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guess what.  You're still going to lose elections and get this shit stuffed down your face.

View Quote

I no longer care if a psycho leftist wants to remove themselves from the gene pool. Humanity will be better off.

Crazy commie leftist: I don’t want to have children!
Me: Fuck yeah! Don’t reproduce please!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll own nothing, eat bugs, and cheer earnestly for the insane. Someday the sun will explode; it can't some soon enough.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I no longer care if a psycho leftist wants to remove themselves from the gene pool. Humanity will be better off.
View Quote

By your logic the world would be a better place now than it was in the 60s due to unfettered abortion.

Your argument is weak. They want you to not care.  They win.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

I know two gay men who have both had kids with their parenting partners (as they call the moms).  As it was stated, they... "put the detergent in the cup and the mom did the laundry at the fertility clinic".  They're the biological dads but obviously not romantically involved with the moms.

One of the men is best friends with the mom; the other man and his husband found a surrogate.

Being gay isn't necessarily the end of of a bloodline, it's just more work.

Depends on what part of the country you're in as to how exposed or discussed this type of stuff is.  

There are enough shitty straight parents out there that it doesn't get me riled up if a gay couple wants to provide a loving home to a child.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You'll own nothing, eat bugs, and cheer earnestly for the insane. Someday the sun will explode; it can't some soon enough.
View Quote

I think the opposite. If they aren’t reproducing, and good people are, they’re destined to lose. And this is before factoring in their other lunatic dangerous behaviors like drugs, unprotected sex, crime, etc.

We have to be resolute with our own children and people. We can’t change them, and we shouldn’t want to. Embrace God/nature/Darwin, or whatever your beliefs are on this one. They are their own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you encourage this, as well as take other preventative measures.
Free birth control
Take back education
End idiotic idealism (Everyone deserves a say, all opinions are valid, et,)
End mass immigration
End political domination of urban zones on state legislators

And we can restore our country in very short order.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#8]
sure let's murder babies and still lose elections.

I don't really have a legal problem with people transitioning but the doctors who perform those surgeries should be charged with mayhem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’ve come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we’re seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool. It’s fucked up, but it’s true and deep down most know it.

The people who do these things suffer from mental illness that more often than not is genetic. We never have and never will change their minds, so I’m no longer willing to lose elections, engage in hostility, or sacrifice my inner peace on behalf of defective people who want to Darwin their genes out of humanity.

And sorry ArfCom homobros, I do think homosexuality is a gene defect and it does result in non reproduction more often than not. I don’t think that’s a choice or mental illness though.

View Quote

What happens a lot of times is a Lesbian couple will enlist the help of one of their faggy beta soy boy friends to donate sperm so one of the Lesbians can have a baby.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

it's one thing if they want to sterilize themselves but murdering their babies is wrong.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Ask the babies how they feel about the abortions.  You're ok with murder because the parents might raise their kids to be liberals?

I don't want to stop women from having abortions...I want society to get to a place where, except in the rarest of circumstances, they don't NEED abortions.  When teenage girls have double-digit body counts, abortion is a symptom, not the disease.  I try not to fall into the trap of "it's ok as long as they're killing themselves".  That's collectivist thinking, not individualist thinking.  In a timeline where a child was allowed to be born, he/she may be the one who changes the world for the better.  Cures cancer or solves the problem of gravity or....

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Free birth control
Take back education
End mass immigration

View Quote

Whole heartedly agree. Luckily most people are smart enough to use contraceptives. Dumb people don’t, so why do we want them to be forced into raising fucked up kids to dominate society?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

By your logic the world would be a better place now than it was in the 60s due to unfettered abortion.

View Quote

If it was only abortion and not the rest of the insanity of the 1960s, sure. When you have allowed the spiteful mutants to overthrow society and remake it in their bastardized form don’t be surprised when shit is fucked and you have to unfuckulate society.

If they want to end their line, to prevent more damage from being inflicted upon good people by the continued existence of themselves, I am ok with that.

“If you kill your enemies, they win”, that is basically what your saying to us.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:32:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
sure let's murder babies and still lose elections.

I don't really have a legal problem with people transitioning but the doctors who perform those surgeries should be charged with mayhem.
View Quote

Who here is murdering anyone? We are just not interfering with their actions.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Kids who are killed by being aborted never get the chance to be normal or crazy.    If nutjobs want to ensure that THEY cannot reproduce, that's fine, as long as they don't make me go along with it or pay for it.

But killing babies out of convenience is morally bankrupt.   Yes, I understand that most abortions are done by the shittiest of humans and by stopping them from aborting that their offspring will likely be shitheads like their parents, but there is never an excuse that makes killing an innocent child ok.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Abortion wasn’t nearly as widespread as you make it sound. There was also a lot more LGBT folks faking it and hiding back then.

I see WAY more right leaning youth than I did when I was a kid. All of the 13 year old’s friends are MAGA kids. When I was a kid I can’t think of even one friend or peer that didn’t think Clinton was the best president ever.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#17]
It's like I said in a completely different venue:

I, personally, am against abortion. I would counsel any woman I knew about the other options. I would support my child in any way I could should she become pregnant despite having taken precautions against it.  

That said, I also believe that it's a decision that's between the mother to be, the sperm donor, her doctor, and God.  If she did choose to terminate the pregnancy, I would not hold it against her.  God may feel differently.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:44:39 PM EDT
[#18]
As a Catholic I am religiously and morally opposed to abortion. It is an act of evil. With that being said, it is a matter between them and God. Roe V Wade was defeated, it is now a state matter. Let the states decide. Modern women have decided they want to be able to eviscerate their babies, and they are voting against anyone who would stop them. I’m not willing to lose every election over this issue. Let them murder their babies and face judgement before God.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

it's one thing if they want to sterilize themselves but murdering their babies is wrong.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#20]
What of any contagion aspect?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#21]
OP is retarded.

My mother is a hardcore feminazi.

My political beliefs are the polar opposite of hers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#22]
One is murder and the other is severe mental illness.

Neither have a place in a civilized society.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
So contrary to the thread title.

You are not morally opposed to either.

You have invented a new mental box and put the false label "morally bad things" on it when that is not what you mean.

You're playing games with your mental categories.

That is mentally defective.

You shouldn't do that, it's bad for you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

View Quote

He would want you murdered in the womb since in his mind there’s some strong correlation between a mother’s political beliefs and the child’s. And those beliefs are worthy of killing for.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Adults are free to pretend they are hedgehogs if they want.   I don't have a problem with that at all.

However, there is a HUGE problem if they demand that everyone else has to pretend to believe it too.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Abortion is murder.
"Transitioning" is mutilation.
Both should be crimes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep.

I know two gay men who have both had kids with their parenting partners (as they call the moms).  As it was stated, they... "put the detergent in the cup and the mom did the laundry at the fertility clinic".  They're the biological dads but obviously not romantically involved with the moms.

One of the men is best friends with the mom; the other man and his husband found a surrogate.

Depends on what part of the country you're in as to how exposed or discussed this type of stuff is.  

There are enough shitty straight parents out there that it doesn't get me riled up if a gay couple wants to provide a loving home to a child.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Homosexual couples cannot provide a loving home, specifically because they can never model morally right and healthy male-female relationships that are aspirational. They can't even struggle to do so, they have *intentionally* removed the possibility of that.

A child deserves to have it's mother AND father together in a stable life long relationship. The practical real world way to do this where you can never have the ideal happen at all or consistently is one man one woman mother/father.

*Intentionally* doing otherwise is destructive of the child and the adults in the relational unit.

Furthermore, homosexuals / lesbians are not in relationship with their sexual complimentary "other." They are in a mirror relationship. They *never* have to grow up and learn to think for the actual sexual and emtoional "other."  They are stuck in an infatile stage regarding that, and because they are, they can never model that for their children.  

The child will have to almost by accident become *more* adult than their parents in that situation to become a healthy fully rounded human.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He would want you murdered in the womb since in his mind there’s some strong correlation between a mother’s political beliefs and the child’s. And those beliefs are worthy of killing for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

Political beliefs have a heritability of about 0.6.  IQ is like 0.8.

There's a reason why the floodgates are being opened on the Southern border.  That heritibility coupled with the higher conservative birthrate gives leftism an expiration date, in the absence of unfettered illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

View Quote

You're inconvenient.

Therefore you don't exist to them mentally.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You have invented a new mental box and put the false label "morally bad things" on it when that is not what you mean.

View Quote

That’s pretty elaborate. I don’t think your mind works the same as mine, and that’s some hardcore projecting.

People who abort will go to hell. Rightfully so. You can’t convince me that leaving judgement to god means I support the activity.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

View Quote

Congrats on surviving the abortion, or are you really too dense to understand the point here?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I’ve come to a painfully clear understanding. Natural selection is real, and this is exactly what we’re seeing. The weakest are self removing themselves from the gene pool.

View Quote

Never thought of it exactly that way but I had a BIL married to a woman who was diabetic and she refused to take care of herself. They started with her toes then the knee and then leg before it finally killed her at 32. They didn't reproduce so I guess your idea of natural selection worked there too.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zombies please. I think I'm more prepared for zombies.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There's a reason why the floodgates are being opened on the Southern border.  That heritibility coupled with the higher conservative birthrate gives leftism an expiration date, in the absence of unfettered illegal immigration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

The girls I knew in college that came from good Christian, conservative households doesn’t seem to support the heritability rate.

GD tells me conservative birthrates were being greatly outpaced by welfare recipients in the hood… surely given the overton window shift to the left this century isn’t indicative of conservative birthrates outpacing liberals.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Free birth control
Take back education
End mass immigration

View Quote

This should be a priority.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Never thought of it exactly that way but I had a BIL married to a woman who was diabetic and she refused to take care of herself. They started with her toes then the knee and then leg before it finally killed her at 32. They didn't reproduce so I guess your idea of natural selection worked there too.
View Quote

Unfortunately we’re all guilty of it in our own way. I’d be lying if said I’ve never taken part in risky behavior. I think those decisions are of a completely different nature though.

For contrast, look how many people laugh and joke about fentanyl overdoses in the PNW. And those people didn’t intend to die even.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That’s pretty elaborate. I don’t think your mind works the same as mine, and that’s some hardcore projecting.

People who abort will go to hell. Rightfully so. You can’t convince me that leaving judgement to god means I support the activity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our minds don't work differently.

If a thing is moral that means it is either right to do or wrong to do.

If you are morally opposed to something than you believe it is wrong to do.

You have said in the title you're morally opposed to those things. Than in the third post you said you aren't opposed to it.

Don't be a psycho leftist. Take your thoughts and words and see if they fit together.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The girls I knew in college that came from good Christian, conservative households doesn’t seem to support the heritability rate.

GD tells me conservative birthrates were being greatly outpaced by welfare recipients in the hood… surely given the overton window shift to the left this century isn’t indicative of conservative birthrates outpacing liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

I'm not old, but I'm older than the latest trend of birth-controlling and aborting yourself out of existence.  Most of my childhood friends had at least one sibling.  I can only think of one friend who was an only child - it was unusual.

My point:  it has only been in the last 20 years or so that there has been a marked divergence between the liberal and conservative birthrate.  Conservatives didn't really get the memo that their careers, fancy titles and twice yearly vacations are the key to self-actualization.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Congrats on surviving the abortion, or are you really too dense to understand the point here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is retarded.

The delusional fantasy that unborn children and children of leftists must genetically become  leftists is ... well ... delusional.

I find it is also quite often a coping mechanism and something people hide behind to try and rationalize the intentional killing of those who do not deserve to be killed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#41]
What if it’s your child or your grandchild who is at school and gets influenced by a teacher to become transgendered and then is removed by the state into foster care?

What if someone else’s child? Do we have a responsibility to stand up for and protect kids who are being taken advantage of by mentally ill adults?

They aren’t just messing up their own kids, most of them don’t have kids. They’re messing up other peoples kids.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:22:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We already have that.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Abortion wasn’t nearly as widespread as you make it sound. There was also a lot more LGBT folks faking it and hiding back then.

I see WAY more right leaning youth than I did when I was a kid. All of the 13 year old’s friends are MAGA kids. When I was a kid I can’t think of even one friend or peer that didn’t think Clinton was the best president ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's some truth to this. This weekend, my SIL just told us that her 14 year old is a huge Trump fan now. The girl (and all of her friends) were huge fans of the Dems and hated Republicans during the midterms.

I think it's their way of rebelling in this day and age.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#44]
In on another stealth eugenics thread.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:24:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not old, but I'm older than the latest trend of birth-controlling and aborting yourself out of existence.  Most of my childhood friends had at least one sibling.  I can only think of one friend who was an only child - it was unusual.

My point:  it has only been in the last 20 years or so that there has been a marked divergence between the liberal and conservative birthrate.  Conservatives didn't really get the memo that their careers, fancy titles and twice yearly vacations are the key to self-actualization.
View Quote

And if politics are genetic and heritable, how would that fit with the experience of so many political conservatives who send their children off to school only to have them come back as mentally broken life long raging leftists?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

That's just another sign of how homosexuality is the same shit as trans.

They're all just pretending to be something they aren't and living in their twisted world while still trying to hang on to normality. Sick fucks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#47]
My mom got pregnant before she was married...said she considered abortion but my parents got married instead.  My older brother (the prior to marriage pregnancy) is a hardcore conservative and former SF colonel..  probably an outlier but its not just liberals killing liberals.  Sometimes liberals kill conservatives...
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They're all just pretending to be something they aren't and living in their twisted world while still trying to hang on to normality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

They're all just pretending to be something they aren't and living in their twisted world while still trying to hang on to normality.

I think we mostly undersell how the way we think changes how we are.

A few try and oversell it.

We are a non-physical mind in a body, both of which can affect each other.

If you think differently that will physically rewire your brain.

If you get a tumor in your brain you will act differently than you would have if you didn't have it, as if your brain is the antenna for your mind and changing it messes with the linkup.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you really think it isn't? Crime, especially careerist crime, is moderately hereditary. Babies from criminal parents raised by law-abiding ones have crime rates mirroring their biological parents. England's death penalties were eugenically responsible for a significant part of the modern West's low crime rates.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And if politics are genetic and heritable, how would that fit with the experience of so many political conservatives who send their children off to school only to have them come back as mentally broken life long raging leftists?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they were already mentally broken or weak. Even conservative parents can be bad parents.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top