Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s not really the Boomers fault that they were born in the era of the most sophisticated and refined propaganda machine in world history, and before there were easily accessible alternative media sources to turn to.

Every generation from the invention of mass media until the internet became ubiquitous has been more blue pilled than the one that preceded it, they just don’t see it because they were taught that propaganda is something that happens in communist run countries and and third world shitholes, failing to realize that post war America is the former and gradually transforming into the latter.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Being gen Z I have tried to explain this in the other threads, ok boomer is not specifically against just boomers. It’s basically just like ok person who doesn’t understand this situation. Most specifically due to age and or being out of touch. However it is important to note that gen z will call EACHOTHER boomers for not understanding an electronic or some other such thing. It’s point is to piss of whoever it is said to. Certainly now the left has begun using this meme, albeit poorly, in an attempt to play identity politics.but It originated  as a shitpost, like most memes do.

It is honestly a re-run of two recent popular meme formats “no u” and “uno-reverse.” Again, like many memes before it. Boomers getting their panties in a twist about it need to chill out because their reaction is exactly the point of the meme. I mean some of these responses are so stereotypically “boomer” I almost have to wonder if they themselves are shitposts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is true the millennials are the children of the Boomers, but it is also true Gen Z is mostly the children of Gen Xers.

If you think you guys are off the hook, I have news for you.

Gen Z griping about Boomers is basically children griping about their grandparents, which is truly a "It's a bold strategy, Cotton" moment as the grandparents are typically more generous and more forgiving of BS and insolence than parents are.

Let's shit all over granddad and see how willing he is to take little Jimmy fishing or hunting. In reality, most grandparents are super forgiving and will chalk it up to kids being kids and won't sweat over the silly stuff. In the big picture, the "Ok Boomer" movement is just another passing fad.
Being gen Z I have tried to explain this in the other threads, ok boomer is not specifically against just boomers. It’s basically just like ok person who doesn’t understand this situation. Most specifically due to age and or being out of touch. However it is important to note that gen z will call EACHOTHER boomers for not understanding an electronic or some other such thing. It’s point is to piss of whoever it is said to. Certainly now the left has begun using this meme, albeit poorly, in an attempt to play identity politics.but It originated  as a shitpost, like most memes do.

It is honestly a re-run of two recent popular meme formats “no u” and “uno-reverse.” Again, like many memes before it. Boomers getting their panties in a twist about it need to chill out because their reaction is exactly the point of the meme. I mean some of these responses are so stereotypically “boomer” I almost have to wonder if they themselves are shitposts.
I know the origin of the phrase. I heard my daughter and her friends use it long before it was mentioned here on Arfcom. They used it as a way to make fun of someone who was out of touch and often about their own friends. For instance, during an argument about music or fashion. Gurls be savage. This was probably early last year when they were all 16. It may not have been an exact "OK Boomer" phrase but it was "[something] Boomer."

You may want to consider Boomers are not necessarily out of touch but are simply rejecting something they have seen in multiple variations over the years due to all the life experience they have.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You fuckers gave the world grunge rock and plaid long sleeve shirts with shorts.

You guys got nothin' to be smug about.

View Quote
That was Seattle's fault.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone should do an update of Huckleberry Finn where Boomer Jim escapes from the Assisted Living Facility and travels around with Huck having adventures.  Boomer Jim speaks in incomprehensible Boomer talk and eventually Huck comes to realize that Boomers are actually humans, more or less.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Blame social media.

It was difficult for the most retarded fads to gain traction in the pre-Internet days. And it was also difficult for the most retarded individuals to promote their BS.

There was TV, radio, newspapers, flyers and word of mouth. It could take years to propagate a message.

Today, thanks to Facebook and Twitter, every retard has a voice and the most outrageous and retarded message gets the most views as Twitter "journalists" try to out-retard each other for page views.

The ability to comment and double-down on the retardation attracts even more retards willing to propagate the original retarded message and the retard who made it.

It truly is a retarded clown world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keeping us fighting each other only benefits the government.  Divide and conquer.
Blame social media.

It was difficult for the most retarded fads to gain traction in the pre-Internet days. And it was also difficult for the most retarded individuals to promote their BS.

There was TV, radio, newspapers, flyers and word of mouth. It could take years to propagate a message.

Today, thanks to Facebook and Twitter, every retard has a voice and the most outrageous and retarded message gets the most views as Twitter "journalists" try to out-retard each other for page views.

The ability to comment and double-down on the retardation attracts even more retards willing to propagate the original retarded message and the retard who made it.

Breaking the strangle hold on information dissemination is exactly what MIGHT save this country.

When it was all corporate media controlled, i.e. controlled by a tiny cabal of the hyper elite, they could tell you any lie they wanted and you had no idea.

The stuff you’re bemoaning is a small price to pay to gain the ability to speak directly to millions without the elite’s approval.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nah, you probably have the best perspective on how the world has changed - able to see things from the X and olders POV, but also able to understand a lot of that just doesn't apply any more to younger generations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Greatest Generation
Boomers
Generation X
Oregon Trail... (I am here)
Millenials
Z

Analog childhood, Digital adulthood.  Both sides think I'm with the other... I have no home
Nah, you probably have the best perspective on how the world has changed - able to see things from the X and olders POV, but also able to understand a lot of that just doesn't apply any more to younger generations.
Welcome to the Xennial sub group.

I too think we mostly got the best of both worlds. We got some 80s experience, a heavy dose of the 90s, and came of age when technology really took off- but we still remember the old ways of doing things.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:58:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Straddling the divide between the analog world and digital one is textbook millennial. The oldest millennials are nearing 40.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Greatest Generation
Boomers
Generation X
Millenials
Z

Analog childhood, Digital adulthood.  Both sides think I'm with the other... I have no home
Definitely feels like a micro-generation there... I didn't have a home computer until high school, no internet until halfway though. Didn't have a cell phone until I was 20.
Straddling the divide between the analog world and digital one is textbook millennial. The oldest millennials are nearing 40.
Given the breakneck speed at which technology is evolving nowadays, does it make sense for a "generation" to cover 20 some odd years?

I think our generation is the smallest of all (xennials/oregon trail/whatever)... chiefly covering the advent of the internet at MOST between the high school and college years.  Maybe 8 years tops, and even then that's a pretty big gap.

I know its semantics really, but having a non-internet infested childhood is something that I'm really thankful for.  If anything it gives me context that the latter generations just dont have
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It’s not really the Boomers fault that they were born in the era of the most sophisticated and refined propaganda machine in world history, and before there were easily accessible alternative media sources to turn to.

Every generation from the invention of mass media until the internet became ubiquitous has been more blue pilled than the one that preceded it, they just don’t see it because they were taught that propaganda is something that happens in communist run countries and and third world shitholes, failing to realize that post war America is the former and gradually transforming into the latter.
View Quote
And yet today, with a veritable plethora of technical options available to send, receive and catalog messages and the ability to hear the opinions of individuals worldwide in real time, social media is inundated with the most oppressive group-think the world has ever witnessed. The attack on free speech has never been greater. From the 1960s to today, universities worldwide have devolved from centers of free speech to dystopian Orwellian nightmares of virtue signalling doublespeak.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Breaking the strangle hold on information dissemination is exactly what MIGHT save this country.

When it was all corporate media controlled, i.e. controlled by a tiny cabal of the hyper elite, they could tell you any lie they wanted and you had no idea.

The stuff you’re bemoaning is a small price to pay to gain the ability to speak directly to millions without the elite’s approval.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keeping us fighting each other only benefits the government.  Divide and conquer.
Blame social media.

You still need the elite's approval to speak. Only, this time the globalist corporate billionaires are Silicon Valley Big Tech liberals, leftist social media "influencers" and their cabal of followers who shame and/or dox anyone they disapprove of.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:04:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I too think we mostly got the best of both worlds. We got some 80s experience, a heavy dose of the 90s, and came of age when technology really took off- but we still remember the old ways of doing things.
View Quote
Yup.  Neither a millenial nor a boomer... the last dying gasp of a pre-internet age.

Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but hakuna matata.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Stfu boomer
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Holy fuck, lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It actually is the same as the N word. Young white boys don't have the balls to call a black man the N word, but picking on the elderly with out worry of reprisal is ok.
The same white boys who use the term boomer would be the same white boys hollering the N word out the car window in the 50's.
They need someone to blame and who won,t fight back. They need someone to loathe.
Pop culture and Hollywood has conditioned them. Some can see through the BS others fall for it hook line and sinker.
Holy fuck, lol
Sorry the truth hurts.
I bet you wished you lived in the south in the 50's.
49 years from now your type will be in what ever camp is popular!
The names may change but the game is the same.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sorry the truth hurts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It actually is the same as the N word. Young white boys don't have the balls to call a black man the N word, but picking on the elderly with out worry of reprisal is ok.
The same white boys who use the term boomer would be the same white boys hollering the N word out the car window in the 50's.
They need someone to blame and who won,t fight back. They need someone to loathe.
Pop culture and Hollywood has conditioned them. Some can see through the BS others fall for it hook line and sinker.
Holy fuck, lol
Sorry the truth hurts.
Ok boomer
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sorry the truth hurts.
View Quote
Someone needs to take away your social security grandpa.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Im not a boomer. (your life is really your responsibility and I DGAF who you want to blame.)
View Quote
This and I'm neither a boomer or millennial.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Im not a boomer. (your life is really your responsibility and I DGAF who you want to blame.)
View Quote
Boomer please
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Eeney, meeney, miney, mo
catch a boomer by the toe...
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Generational bigots think their the good guys once again.
History repeats!
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You still need the elite's approval to speak. Only, this time the globalist corporate billionaires are Silicon Valley Big Tech liberals, leftist social media "influencers" and their cabal of followers who shame and/or dox anyone they disapprove of.
View Quote
There’s still more alternative media getting out to more people than ever in the past.

Every time they ban people for “hate speech” or “conspiracy theories” it just serves to red pill more people, because you don’t need to silence speech that’s demonstrably false, you only have to silence truths that you want to keep buried.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Ageism?

Fuck off.   We're full up on victim classes.

Next.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://media.giphy.com/media/zhJ55GsXRajxm/giphy.gif

Damn Sport, all that jealousy is going to eat you up inside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember youngins', we "got ours" but given your attitudes of late I can't really say that I give a shit if you end-up "getting yours" or not.

Oh yeah, I hope your "boomer" parents leave it all the the SPCA, Planned Parenthood, or some other feel good .org.....It would serve you disrespectful Dicks right.
Eh, maybe they will spend it all on yard sales and estate auctions. Hunting for "deals" to somehow make their meaningless existence somewhat less soul crushing. Knowing that they are the first and probably only generation to have it better than both their parents and their children.
https://media.giphy.com/media/zhJ55GsXRajxm/giphy.gif

Damn Sport, all that jealousy is going to eat you up inside.
“Eh, maybe they will spend it all on yard sales and estate auctions.”

Wow, you really threw @1srelluc into the briar patch with that one

Most of this back and forth about different generations seems dumb, Painting with impossibly wide brushes groups of people solely due to age.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm a boomer. I don't give a crap if someone calls me that. The radio host is an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#23]
MINECRAFT CREEPER RAP | Dan Bull | ENDING A
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Blame social media.
View Quote
That's exactly what they want.  The speed and ease of communication via social media is a direct threat to government power.  They desperately want us to believe that they need to squash unapproved political speech for our own good.  Our government wants what China has.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ok, boomer.
View Quote
For sure solipsistic degenerate
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#26]
BOOMER here.  I really feel bad every time I look at my bank account balance.  You guys can argue all you want,  truth is everyone makes their own future.  If you realize no one is going to "GIVE" you anything then you have reached the point of self determination.  You alone are responsible for how your life turns out.

To quote a phrase I heard repeatedly over both my military and civilian careers, "Suck it up buttercup."

I wish you all success in your endeavors.  BOOMER out.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#27]
The more I work around boomers the more I loathe them, most complaining, indecisive whiny bitches ever.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#28]
You can really tell just the amount of projection older people have been using for years to hide their own insecurities.

How many times have you heard the older generation talk about "snowflakes," "using a safe space," or "We're now a PC pussified culture."

For years and years and years, those were the same tired tropes to describe the younger generation.

But then, the moment "Boomer" becomes a joke, these same types take offense and can't handle it.

Just classic projection.

Kind of like how for the past few decades my older family members have been sending me stupid chain email (Re:Re:Re: subject lines) articles that could easily be debunked in seconds yet they're now the self-professed "experts" on fake news.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, it's been a trip watching things change so fast.

As a kid I hid the sears womans underwear catalog under my matress.  Now there's 4G streaming HD hardcore porn on a computer so small it fits in my hand.

Capture the flag and catching fireflies as a kid, occulus virtual reality as an adult.

Rotary dial phones then, instant global digital communication now.

Hell, this deserves its own thread tbh...
View Quote
I've said for years that there should be a split in the millennial generation. Those of us who remember jerking off to Victoria's Secret catalogues, and those that don't.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You can really tell just the amount of projection older people have been using for years to hide their own insecurities.

How many times have you heard the older generation talk about "snowflakes," "using a safe space," or "We're now a PC pussified culture."

For years and years and years, those were the same tired tropes to describe the younger generation.

But then, the moment "Boomer" becomes a joke, these same types take offense and can't handle it.

Just classic projection.

Kind of like how for the past few decades my older family members have been sending me stupid chain email (Re:Re:Re: subject lines) articles that could easily be debunked in seconds yet they're now the self-professed "experts" on fake news.
View Quote
lol!

Sure thing boomer!
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yup.  Neither a millenial nor a boomer... the last dying gasp of a pre-internet age.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I'm definitely more a product of the late 90's and early 00's, my parents are at the oldest range of GenX 54 and 50. I see the dynamic change in my own siblings. I'm 31, brother is 25, sister is 19. One of the fondest childhood memories was a treasure hunt my mom made that was to find a cd-version of an encyclopedia. I didn't have to go to the library any more.

The other one was playing Castle Wolfenstein and Doom.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:13:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I've said for years that there should be a split in the millennial generation. Those of us who remember jerking off to Victoria's Secret catalogues, and those that don't.
View Quote
Cusp of the Boomer/X transition would be those who still thought the Beach Boys were cool and disco was it, and those who bombed lips, grabbed rails, and kicked back to Marley
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I distinctly remember the first porn .jpg i downloaded.  It took what seemed like eternity, pulled up on dial-up... but damn was that life changing haha.  No more sears lingerie girls or stolen playboys for me from there on out!
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 11:25:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

While I'm definitely more a product of the late 90's and early 00's, my parents are at the oldest range of GenX 54 and 50. I see the dynamic change in my own siblings. I'm 31, brother is 25, sister is 19. One of the fondest childhood memories was a treasure hunt my mom made that was to find a cd-version of an encyclopedia. I didn't have to go to the library any more.

The other one was playing Castle Wolfenstein and Doom.
View Quote
I remember being blown away when my family's Encyclopedia Britannica collection was replaced with a few fancy-shmamcy floppy disks hahaha

ETA holy shit one of the most reliable symptom of old age is chronically saying "I 'member"... guys, it's begun.  Check me into the old folks home, I'm a lost cause now
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In fairness, you really did need to stop sodomizing the homeless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I blame the boomers for taking all the fun out of law enforcement.
In fairness, you really did need to stop sodomizing the homeless.
Jesus.... projection much?!?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Jesus.... projection much?!?
View Quote
Reference to an old movie.  Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:22:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Have we talked about social security yet?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:24:01 AM EDT
[#38]
No it isn't Boomer Snowflakes.

Man up everyone.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Greatest Generation
Boomers
Generation X
Millenials
Z

View Quote
Before Y, Millenials, Z, and before Tom Brokaw wrote a book about his parents or whatever, there used to be a crunch generation between the Boomers and Gen X.  That argument that the post-war baby boom runs until 1964 is just bizarre, and lumps groups together that just aren't.

IIRC there was also a "silent generation" between the Depression-WWII generation and the boomers.

I think there's a lot of oversimplification on these generational differences that misdirect the actual complaints of one generation to another.  Yuppies of the 80s were boomers, but so were the farmers losing their land in the 80s.  Very different cultural parts of the same generation.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:21:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:30:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Born in 64 here.  Right on the edge and I consider myself gen-x.  Boomers piss me off.  Fucking hippies.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:43:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Born in 64 here.  Right on the edge and I consider myself gen-x.  Boomers piss me off.  Fucking hippies.
View Quote
Be proud, and embrace the Boom. My Booma..
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:47:44 AM EDT
[#43]
I am not from the baby boomer generation.

However, the idea that someone from a particular generation is automatically discounted is as offensive and un-American as racism.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:51:30 AM EDT
[#44]
One thing I have noticed growing up so close to the boomer generation is they smell funny.  Kind of a medicine stale smell.  Like peppermint cabbage.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:57:55 AM EDT
[#45]
When I think of MAGA, I think of a time when boomers weren't allowed on Facebook.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:58:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Xenniel here born in 83
We have one foot in the fire and the other in the shadows
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Xenniel here born in 83
We have one foot in the fire and the other in the shadows
"Xennial" ?!? LOL, GTFO out of here with that sad deflection, millenial.
You're not an Gen Xer, pal.

-Pew Research-

[b]-WIKIPEDIA-

"...
The Pew Research Center defines millennials as born from 1981 to 1996...

The American Psychological Association describes millennials as those born between the years 1981 and 1996...

Gallup Inc., MSW Research, the Resolution Foundation use 1980–1996...
PricewaterhouseCoopers has used 1981 to 1995...
Nielsen Media Research has defined millennials as between 21 and 37 years old in 2018...
The United States Chamber of Commerce, a business-oriented lobbying group, uses 1980–1999...
The United States Census Bureau used the birth years 1982 to 2000 in a 2015 news release to describe millennials...
Australia's McCrindle Research uses 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth years..."
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:01:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:04:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
We didn't get the VS catalog. My arms would have fallen off and I would have gone blind for sure if we had. I jerked off to the old Sears and JC Penny's catalog. Don't hate... some good lookin' scantily clad women in the intimates section. Then by freshmen year of High School it was having to wait a few minutes for pictures to load over 56k. Maybe waiting an hour or two for a 60 second MPEG porno clip to load. Nowadays I can stream HD Porn to my pocket computer that is hands down way more useful than Captain Kirk's 23rd century "communicator".

In grade school if I didn't use a no-shit typewriter to do reports, they were handwritten. And we had to open goddamn ENCYCLOPEDIAS and library books to get the information. In middle school we had dedicated "word processors" or DOS machines we could print reports on with lab printers.  Now I can print an AR15 receiver in my home office on a machine 1/10th the cost of the original Macintosh II computer that we played Oregon Trail on in 3rd grade.

Or how about this communication upbringing...I remember having a rotary phone on the wall (hated numbers with alot of 8s 9s and 0s), then a push button, then a MHz wireless (terrible), then a GHz wireless, then a cellular phone with antenna thing that goes up, flip phone, slide phone, and finally a smart phone. I haven't had a wall phone in my house in 10 years. Late millennial and Z literally have no clue how incredibly awesome having a cellphone is. Forget the internet part of it... just the phone itself is fucking magic; in your pocket. I think that's one of the biggest things that was a WTF moment when I went to the middle east for a couple years. You'd be watching this totally archaic village; people getting water from wells with buckets, walking everywhere, squatting next to the road to shit, digging holes with sticks... and then someone would stop for a moment to answer their cell phone. Totally anachronistic! It's like the old Star Trek episodes with toga-wearing cave-dwelling alien civilizations that also had ray guns and force field protected torture chambers.

Late GenX and Early Millennials have gotten to see a phenomenal amount of technological change throughout their relatively short 25-45 years.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:08:28 AM EDT
[#49]
heh. Sip.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:12:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Honestly, generations are kind of dumb and more or less meaningless at the edges. Somebody born in 1981 has almost nothing in common with someone born in 1996, as far as their formative years are concerned. They had wildly different childhoods.
View Quote
I agree with this.  When you're on the leading edge of your generation you have more in common with the preceding generation in terms of generational culture(movies, music, etc.), but also can simultaneously identify with the generation you were born into.  I have cousins who are early gen x, but identify more with Baby Boomers.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top